Items with full text/Total items : 69561/69561 (100%)
Visitors : 23055576
Online Users : 658
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title: ||環境教育對營造工作者環境素養及學習意願之影響;Environmental education affects workers’ environmental literary and willingness to learn|
|Keywords: ||環境教育;環境素養;學習意願;environmental education;environmental literacy;willingness to learn|
|Issue Date: ||2015-09-23 15:29:33 (UTC+8)|
|Abstract: ||本研究主要目的在瞭解營造工作者環境素養及學習意願之現況，並且藉由實施環境教育課程，營造工作者環境素養及學習意願改變的差異情形。本研究以問卷「環境教育對營造工作者環境素養及學習意願調查問卷」為研究工具，總計共計取得有效問卷514份，環境教育採取便利取樣方式，選取122名營造施工者進行環境教育。問卷分析方式採用IBM SPSS Statistics 20 統計軟體，進行描述性統計、獨立樣本t 檢定、使用單因子變異數分析、史皮爾曼積差相關進行統計與分析。根據本研究資料分析主要結論如下：|
五、接受實施環境教育後之研究對象，有關接受環境教育學習意願方面，其中若環境教育法規定勞工應參與環境教育及主動參加環境教育課程等具明顯差異，顯示接受實施環境教育後，改變學習意願具正面影響。;The purpose of this study was to investigate the environmental literacy and willingness among construction workers to learn and further explore the differences between the environmental literacy and willingness to learn. A questionnaire titled “Questionnaire on construction workers’ environmental literacy and willingness to learn environmental education” was administered, and 514 valid responses were collected. Using convenience sampling, 122 construction workers were selected to take an environmental education course. Data were analyzed on IBM SPSS Statistics 20 using methods including descriptive statistics, independent sample t-test, one-way ANOVA, and Pearson product-moment correlation. Conclusions derived from the analysis results were as follows:
1. In the aspect of environmental literacy, the construction workers agreed with the ideas and goal of environmental protection but had insufficient actions for environmental protection. In willingness to learn, they showed a stronger willingness to acquire knowledge about energy saving and carbon reduction but little willingness to take part in promotion of environmental education.
2. The construction workers’ environmental literacy and willingness to learn did not vary significantly by demographic variables. Their willingness to learn was positively related to gender, status of having a kid, age, average personal income, and tasks.
3. The construction workers’ willingness to learn was not significantly affected by their environmental literacy.
4. After taking the environmental education course, the construction workers showed no significant difference in environmental literacy but a significant improvement in willingness to learn, indicating that the environmental education course had a positive effect on their willingness to learn.
5. After taking the environmental education course, the construction workers showed a significant difference in willingness to learn environmental education, particularly the education in which labor workers are required to participate as mandated by Environmental Education Act, suggesting that the environmental education course had a positive effect on their willingness to learn.
|Appears in Collections:||[環境工程研究所碩士在職專班] 博碩士論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in NCUIR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.
::: Copyright National Central University. | 國立中央大學圖書館版權所有 | 收藏本站 | 設為首頁 | 最佳瀏覽畫面: 1024*768 | 建站日期：8-24-2009 :::