Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Keywords: ||軟板;轉型;8十事業模式;Flexible Printed Circuit;Transformation;8-Cross Business Model|
|Issue Date: ||2016-10-13 13:57:00 (UTC+8)|
7. 降低三C產品及低毛利的產品生產。;It indexes that the past three decades, after the reform and opening policy of Mainland China, the GDP average annual growth of more than 9 percent, it’s the fastest growing volume of the largest economic entities of the period history of China. According to IMF statistics, in 2014, China’s GDP of US$17.6 trillion over America’s GDP of US$17.4 trillion, become the world’s largest economy system, China’s economic strength sufficient to influence the world. The Chinese government wanted to recapture the economic dominance after the economic strength, and support industry of China is one of the means.
According to observation, the Chinese government’s supporting from the traditional industry as plastic, cement and steel industry, now turning to as DRAM, solar energy, panels etc., electronics industry. But now it faced with the problem of excess production capacity and began to suffer the result. Chinese government did not stop in its steps and rely on the advantages of high foreign exchange reserves, began into the high-tech electronics industry and threatened to set up the electronics industry red supply chain by China. In smart phone as an example, from semiconductors to electronic components to be assembled, one-stop production in China. The advantage of Taiwanese enterprises on mainland China in the past has gone.
Taiwan’s industry involved by red supply chain is experiencing this intractable problem, therefore, I want through the research of Sunflex Tech Co. Ltd., to find out and face of this problem that Taiwan SMEs, how to respond, whether the business model are used to in the past should be changed？ Or whether in a business model to analyze, and possessed the reference value？ This is the motivation of this study initiation.
The main purpose of this study is: 1. What impact that the rise of red supply chain to Sunflex Tech mode？ 2. Faced with the rise of red supply chain, how to develop Sunflex Tech response measures.
In this study, the use of national-level 8+business model, from the external environment to find the opportunities and threats; secondly, by the use of company level 8+ business model to analyze and summarize the key issues of the case of Sunflex Tech. Using the 8+SWOT method to propose business strategy advice and new business models recycling.
The main conclusions of this study are as follows:
After the observe of chapter 4 which about Sunflex Tech analysis, Sunflex Tech technology and management level are better than other electronics industries, even when sluggish performance of the company’s, the financial structure is still well. I think only in product mix and product direction failed to grasp, resulting in performance hit bottom. If the adjustments of product mix, it does not go mass-produced products to avoid price competition, and from the niche product, like a lot less and customization, the performance of Sunflex Tech will be able to turn from the bottom. In a view of product mix adjustment in the next few years will be to reduce the proportion of NB & panel, actively involved in automotive electronics(LED, green battery) and medical related applications.
This study proposes the following policy recommendations for the Sunflex Tech reference case:
1. Increase Branches improve service quality.
2. Product integration services with customers to establish good relationship.
3. Review the portfolio to enhance the utilization rate.
4. Promote the company′s good working environment, and build a sound framework of
rules to attract excellent staffs.
5. Enhance the technical threshold and process capability.
6. Increase in research and development of high-margin products.
7. Decrease the 3C products and low-margin products.
|Appears in Collections:||[高階主管企管（EMBA）碩士班] 博碩士論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in NCUIR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.