Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title: ||Ｅ公司員工品格教育與工作投入、工作壓力、員工幸福感關係之研究，知覺組織支持之中介效果;The relationships between company employee character education, job involvement, job stress, and well-being, and the mediating effect of perceived organizational support : The case of E Company|
|Authors: ||劉正雄;LIU, CHENG-HSIUNG|
|Keywords: ||品格教育;工作投入;工作壓力;員工幸福感;知覺組織支持;Character education;Job involvement;Job stress;Employee well-being;Perceived organizational support|
|Issue Date: ||2018-08-31 11:09:58 (UTC+8)|
;The relationships between company employee character education, job involvement, job stress, and well-being, and the mediating effect of perceived organizational support : The case of E Company
Along with the economic globalization, enterprises have neglected corporate ethics and social responsibility in the pursuit of self-profit. A large number of corporate scandals at home and abroad have caused major harms in society over the past few decades. The endless streams of scandals and value confusion have caused a seriously trust impacts between of people, businesses, and governments. We cannot help but to reconsider the definition of successful enterprises. Furth more, does it need to reflect and emphasis the establishment of corporate values again? With the refection of social issues, "Character" has attracted the attention of global education gradually in the new century and regards it as the necessary ability for future talent. If the job seekers in any level didn’t equip with good character, their qualifications will be eliminated.
When the issue of character hasn’t been paid much attention and most of major companies still do not know how to emphasize the importance of character in the operation of enterprises, E Company has started to promote character education through internal training and management activities since 1998. They believe employee who equipped with good character will bring the virtuous cycle of work performance. In this study, we investigated the employee who still working in E company and 308 valid samples of questionnaire were collected for empirical analysis.
The study found that:
1. Character education has a positive and significant impact on job involvement, employee well-being, and perceived organizational support.
2. Character education has a negative impact on job stress.
3. Perceptual organization support has a positive and significant impact on work commitments and employee well-being.
4. Perceptual organization support has a negative impact on job stress.
5. Perceptual organization support has a partial intermediary effect on character education and work input, and employee happiness.
6. Perceptual organization support has a complete intermediary effect between character education and job stress.
Keywords: Character education, Job involvement, Job stress, Employee well-being, Perceived organizational support
|Appears in Collections:||[人力資源管理研究所碩士在職專班 ] 博碩士論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in NCUIR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.