English  |  正體中文  |  简体中文  |  Items with full text/Total items : 69937/69937 (100%)
Visitors : 23372491      Online Users : 485
RC Version 7.0 © Powered By DSPACE, MIT. Enhanced by NTU Library IR team.
Scope Tips:
  • please add "double quotation mark" for query phrases to get precise results
  • please goto advance search for comprehansive author search
  • Adv. Search
    HomeLoginUploadHelpAboutAdminister Goto mobile version


    Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://ir.lib.ncu.edu.tw/handle/987654321/83484


    Title: 歐規單一光學反光鏡之高亮度近遠燈研究;Study of Single Optical Reflector for High-intense High/Low Beam Meeting UNECE No.113 Regulation
    Authors: 李宇翔;Lee, Yu-Hsiang
    Contributors: 光電科學與工程學系
    Keywords: 單一光學反光鏡;近光燈;遠光燈;光學設計;K-mark;E-mark;Single optical reflector;low beam;high beam;optic design;K-mark;E-mark
    Date: 2020-08-11
    Issue Date: 2020-09-02 15:43:18 (UTC+8)
    Publisher: 國立中央大學
    Abstract: 本論文中,我們以通過聯合國歐洲經濟委員會 (the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe, UNECE) 制定的Regulation No. 113 Revision 3 Class B機車近遠燈法規及德國自行車近遠燈法規 (StVZO 22A TA23,K-mark) 作為設計目標。首先,我們針對多款市售高功率車規白光LED光源來分析其光學特性,在考量其光學特性及成本後,選定最符合需求的LED光源,並以達到市售同級最小的燈具尺寸進行設計。本設計雖然為單一反光鏡,但須通過近光燈與遠光燈的法規,同時提供發散角約30度的道路照明。
    本論文所設計與驗證之反光鏡Designed300不僅通過UNECE No.113 Class B近遠燈法規,同時也通過K-mark近遠燈法規;最後完成的尺寸為35 mm × 69 mm × 30 mm (高×寬×深)、光學效率達83.4%、十公尺處最大照度Emax達280 lx、截止線線性度為±0.1度、銳利度達0.94、投射於法規面之光學有效利用率 (Optical Utilization Factor, OUF) 為38.0%、投射於路面 (Roadway) 之光學有效利用率為36.7%、設計中總光學有效利用率為74.7%。以我們的最佳知識所悉,此近遠燈為世界目前唯一同時實證通過E-mark與K-mark的單一反光鏡設計,可說是同級車前燈產品之世界最佳表現。
    ;In this thesis, we aim to design a white LED head lamp to meet Regulation No. 113 Revision 3 Class B (by the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe, UNECE), and Germany regulation of StVZO 22A TA23 (so called K-mark). In order to design a headlamp with the smallest size, we start from checking several high-quality power white LED and analyze the optical characteristic, and then select a most appropriate one with considering the performance and cost. The design is on a single optical reflector, but needs to meet the both regulations in low beam and high beam as well. Besides, an additional benefit to a rider is to provide ground illumination with a divergent beam of 30o.
    Finally, we design and demonstrate a reflector (Designed300) which successfully meet the low beam and high beam regulations of UNECE No.113 Class B and K-mark. The final specifications are reported : the dimensions of are 35 mm × 69 mm × 30 mm (hight×length×depth), the optical efficiency is 83.4%, the maximum illuminance at a distance of 10 m reaches 280 lx, the linearity of the cutoff line is ±0.1o, the sharpness reaches 0.94, the optical utilization factor on the target plane (ground) is 38% (36.7%), and the total optical utilization factor reaches 74.7%. To our best knowledge, our headlamp is the only one meeting the low/high beam regulation of E-mark and K mark in the world, i.e., it can be regarded the best performance in the world.
    Appears in Collections:[光電科學研究所] 博碩士論文

    Files in This Item:

    File Description SizeFormat
    index.html0KbHTML37View/Open


    All items in NCUIR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.

    社群 sharing

    ::: Copyright National Central University. | 國立中央大學圖書館版權所有 | 收藏本站 | 設為首頁 | 最佳瀏覽畫面: 1024*768 | 建站日期:8-24-2009 :::
    DSpace Software Copyright © 2002-2004  MIT &  Hewlett-Packard  /   Enhanced by   NTU Library IR team Copyright ©   - Feedback  - 隱私權政策聲明