;In recent years, the participatory budget has become an irresistible trend of the times, its development in many major cities around the world is one of the strategies of democratic political participation, in recent years, Taiwan’s local governments are in full swing to promote, in which Taoyuan City Yangmei District to promote the model is the sub-contractor, commonly known as the "Operating by Community " model.
The approach is for the executive authorities to implement the budget, through the government procurement process, a NGO or a team of colleges and universities to implement the budget in the significance and procedures of a participatory budget, just as the Taoyuan City Youth Affairs Bureau and the National Central University in 2018 to implement the "Participation budget and the Deliberative democracy training program", by which the team and the Youth Affairs Bureau and Civil Affairs office of Yangmei District, a 70% Hakka population in Taoyuan City Yangmei District, to participate budget promotion . Therefore, the Grassroots official of the Civil Affairs office of Yangmei District and Youth Affairs Bureau have become the core and bridge of communication in the implementation of the policy operation, which also has a considerable impact on the effectiveness of policy promotion.
This study provides a supplement to the practical experience of the promotion model from the perspective of the Grassroots executor, gives a more detailed discussion, and uses the discussion of the attitude of the executor to strengthen the policy planning and design, and enhances the reference of policy execution.
In order to deeply explore the influence of Grassroots bureaucrats in the policy process, the researchers obtain the intention of Grassroots bureaucrats in the implementation process, the difficulties encountered, the causes of problems and the response strategies to solve the problem, at the same time, it is supplemented by literature discussion and secondary data analysis methods to find out the role and interaction of Grassroots officer in the process of promoting participatory budget policies, this study has the following findings and recommendations at last:
1. The strong support of local heads for participatory budgets is one of the necessary factors to promote citizen participation.
2. The Grassroots officer should strengthen the professional knowledge and skills sufficient, the enough expertise to be able to reduce the sense of exclusion in implementation and enhance people′s sense of identity.
3. The lack of manpower and time can’t often provide the significance of participatory budget’s implemented.
4. A good communication channel allows the Grassroots bureaucrats to undertake subordinates have a better impetus.
5. Establish a complete set of standard operating procedures (SOP) to facilitate citizen participation or the implementation of new policies.
6. The grassroots bureaucracy walked out of the office and stepped into the countryside, listen to people, let the officials get the connection with people, find more people′s problems, and improve them to solve.