|dc.description.abstract||This study use the Case Study Research of the Qualitative Research Practice, to aim at a IC Design house which over 20 years and to know how they survive from highly competitive environment challenge, no matter active or passive requested Organization Change from the circumstances feedback, also to discuss the process theory of thesis at the Organization Change field in the same time, and to accumulate several different types of Organization Change procedure. This study is focus on the single case study to review and matching the said organization change process and concluded if these changes follow up John P. Kotter’s “ Eight step organization change procedure” instruction and to achieve the key factor’s of the Change successful.
After this study and analysis process found, the small business organization change depends on the leader’s will focus on the Change itself and also rely on the timing sequence of the Change process, to take suitable movement for matching and assemble the organization’s goal, to action and reinforcement the success of this Change expectation.
This study conclusion also reveal the followings characters :
1. Every Change step has it’s necessity
2. Temporary successful is strictly important factor for all interviewer in the said case.
3. The continuous of the Change process is important factor
4. The organization change leader is whether the company boss or the assigned person is no different.
5. The connection of the change process step is important factor, ex. step one connected step two, step three connected step four, step seven connected step eight, leader has to aware of the relationship within them.
6. The independent step is also important factor, to authorize the power to push and create the Temporary successful are independent issue, need evaluate the leader’s personal reputation and to choose the right time to announce the Temporary successful in the organization change process.