1. Aguinis, H. & Glavas, A.. 2012. What We Know and Don't Know About Corporate Social Responsibility : A Review and Research Agenda. Journal of Management, 38: 932.
2. Alnajjar, F.K.. 2000. Determinants of social responsibility disclosures of U.S. Fortune 500 firms: An application of content analysis, in (ed.) 1 (Advances in Environmental Accounting & Management, Volume 1), Emerald Group Publishing Limited, pp. 163 – 200
3. Aras, G. & Crowther, D.. 2008. Governance and sustainability: An investigation into the relationship between corporate governance and corporate sustainability. Management Decision, Vol. 46 Iss: 3 pp. 433 – 448
4. Belkaoui, A. & Karpik, P.G.. 1989. Determinants of the corporate decision to disclose social information. Accounting. Auditing & Accountability Journal, Vol. 2 Iss: 1.
5. Belal, A. R. & Owen, D.. 2007. The views of corporate managers on the current state of, and future prospects for, social reporting in Bangladesh: an engagement based study. Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, 20(3): 472-494.
6. Bewley, K. & Li, Y.. 2000. Disclosure of environmental information by Canadian manufacturing companies: A voluntary disclosure perspective, in (ed.) 1 (Advances in Environmental Accounting & Management, Volume 1), Emerald Group Publishing Limited, pp. 201 – 226
7. Boli, J. & Hartsuiker, D.. 2001. World culture and transnational corporations: sketch of a project. Paper presented at the International Conference on Effects of and Responses to Globalization. Istanbul.
8. Bondy, K. & Moon, J. & Matten, D.. 2012. An institution of corporate social responsibility (CSR) in multi-national corporations (MNCs): form and implications. Journal of Business Ethics, 111, 281–299.
9. Bowman, E.H. & Haire, M.. 1976. Social impact disclosure and corporate annual reports. Accounting, Organisations and Society, Vol. 1 No. 1, pp. 11-21.
10. Brammer, S. & Pavelin, S.. 2008. Factors Influencing the Quality of Corporate Environmental Disclosure. Business Strategy and the Environment, 17, 120–136.
11. Chen, Guan-Zhi (2011). The overview of corporate social responsibility disclosure in Taiwan and factors influencing corporate social responsibility disclosure. (In Chinese)
12. Cormier, D.& Magnan, M. & Velthoven, B.V.. 2005. Environmental disclosure quality in large German companies: economic incentives, public pressures or institutional conditions? European Accounting Review, 14(1), 3–39.
13. Cowen, S.S. & Ferreri, L.B. & Parker, L.D.. 1987. The impact of corporate characteristics on social responsibility disclosure: a typology and frequency-based analysis. Accounting, Organisations and Society, Vol. 12 No. 2, pp. 111-22.
14. Crowther, D.. 2000. Corporate reporting, stakeholders and the internet: mapping the new corporate landscape, Urban Studies, Vol. 37 No. 10, pp. 1837-48.
15. Davis, JH & Schoorman, FD. & Donaldson, L.. 1997. Toward a stewardship theory of man- agement. Academy of Management Review, 22: 20-47
16. Deegan, C.. 2002. The legitimising effect of social and environmental disclosures: a theoretical foundation, Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, 15(3): 282–311.
17. Delmas, M. & Blass, V.D.. 2010. Measuring corporate environmental performance: the trade?offs of sustainability ratings. Business Strategy and the Environment, 19: 245–260.
18. DiMaggio, P. J. & Powell, W.W.. 1983. The Iron cage revisited: institutional isomorphism and collective rationality in organizational fields. American Sociological Review, 48: 147–160.
19. Donaldson, T. & Preston, L.E.. 1995. The stakeholder theory of the corporation: Concepts, evidence, and implications. The Academy of Management Review, Vol. 20, No. 1, pp. 65-91
20. Freeman, R.E. & McVea, J.. 2001. A stakeholder approach to strategic management. In The Blackwell Handbook of Strategic Management, Edited by: Hitt, M. A, Freeman, R. E & Harrison, JS 189–207. Oxford: Blackwell Business.
21. Gamerschlag, R. & Mo‥ller, K. & Verbeeten, F.. 2011. Determinants of voluntary CSR disclosure: empirical evidence from Germany. Review of Managerial Science, 5(2), 233-262.
22. Ghazali, Nazli A. Mohd .2007. Ownership structure and corporate social responsibility disclosure: some Malaysian evidence. Corporate Governance, Vol. 7
23. Gray, R. & Kouhy, R. & Lavers, S.. 1995. Corporate social and environmental reporting: a review of the literature and a longitudinal study of UK disclosure. Account Audit Account Journal, 8(2):47–77
24. Gray, R. & Javad, M. & Power, D. & Sinclair, C.D.. 2001. Social and environmental disclosure and corporate characteristics: A research note and extensions. Journal of Business Finance and Accounting, 28 (2001), pp. 327–356.
25. Guthrie, J. & Mathews, M.R.. 1985. Corporate social accounting in Australasia, in Preston, L.E. (Ed.), Research in Corporate Social Performance and Policy, Vol. 7, pp. 251-77.
26. Guthrie, J. & Parker, L.D.. 1989. Corporate social reporting: A rebuttal of legitimacy theory. Accounting and Business Research, 19:76, 343-352
27. Hackston, D. & Milne, M.J.. 1996. Some determinants of social and environmental disclosures in New Zealand companies. Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Vol. 9 No.1, pp.77-108.
28. Holder-Webb L & Cohen J. & Nath L & Wood D (2009). The Supply of Corporate Social Responsibility Disclosures among US Firms. Journal of Business Ethics, 84(4): 497-527.
29. Ismail, KNIK & Ibrahim AH. 2008. Social and Environmental Disclosure in the Annual Reports of Jordanian Companies. Social and Environmental Accounting, Vol 2, No 2, 198-210
30. Jensen, M. C. & Meckling, W.H.. 1976. Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure. Journal of Financial Economics, 3, 305– 360.
31. Kuasirikun, N., & Sherer, M.. 2004. Corporate social accounting disclosure in Thailand. Accounting, Auditing and Accountability Journal, 17(4): 629-660.
32. Lee, Min-Dong Paul. 2008. A review of the theories of corporate social responsibility: Its evolutionary path and the road ahead. International Journal of Management Reviews, Vol. 10, Issue 1, pp. 53-73, March 2008.
33. Liu, X. & Ambumozhi, V.. 2009. Determinant factors of corporate environmental information disclosure: an empirical study of Chinese listed companies. Journal of Cleaner Production, 17 (2009), pp. 593–600.
34. Newson, M., & Deegan, C.. 2002. Global expectations and their association with corporate social disclosure practices in Australia, Singapore, and South Korea. The International Journal of Accounting, 37(2): 183-213.
35. Rahaman, A. S. & Lawrence, S. & Roper, J.. 2004. Social and environmental reporting at the VRA: institutionalised legitimacy or legitimation crisis? Critical Perspectives on Accounting, 15(1): 35-56.
36. Patten, D.M.. 1991. Exposure, legitimacy, and social disclosure. Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Vol. 10, pp. 297-308.
37. Patten, D.. 1992. Intra-industry environmental disclosures in response to the Alaskan oil spill: A note on legitimacy theory. Accounting, Organizations and Society, 471-475.
38. Reverte, C.. 2009. Determinants of corporate social responsibility disclosure ratings by Spanish listed firms. Journal of Business Ethics, 88: 351–366.
39. Richardson, A. J. & Welker, M.. 2001. Social disclosure, financial disclosure and the cost of capital. Accounting, Organizations and Society, 26(7/8), 597–616.
40. Roberts, R.W.. 1992. Determinants of corporate social responsibility disclosure: an application of stakeholder theory. Accounting, Organisations and Society, Vol. 17 No. 6, pp. 595-612.