||1. Ackere, V.A., Reyniers, D.J., 1993. A rationale for trade-ins. Journal of Economics and Business 45 (1), 1-16.|
2. Ackere, V.A., Reyniers, D.J., 1995. Trade-ins and introductory offers in a monopoly. The RAND Journal of Economics 26 (1), 58-74.
3. Agrawal, V., Ferguson M., Souza G.C., 2015.Trade-in rebates for price discrimination and product recovery. Available at SSRN http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2546002
4. Arya, A., Mittendorf, B., 2013. Managing strategic inventories via manufacturer-to-consumer rebates. Management Science 59(4), 8163-818.
5. Atasu, A., Sarvary, M., Van Wassenhove, L.N., 2008. Remanufacturing as a marketing strategy. Management Science 54 (10), 1731-1746.
6. Brandenburg, M., Govindan K., Sarki J.S., Seuring S., 2014. Quantitative models for sustainable supply chain management: Developments and directions. European Journal of Operational Research 233(2), 299-312.
7. Bulmus, S.C., Zhu S.X., Teunter R., 2014. Competition for cores in remanufacturing. European Journal of Operational Research 233(1), 105-113.
8. Cachon, G.P., Swinney R., 2011. The value of fast fashion: Quick response, enhanced design, and strategic consumer behavior. Management Science 57(4), 778-795.
9. Chen, J.M., Hsu Y.T., 2013. Revenue management for durable goods through trade-in rebates. In Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Industrial Engineering Theory, Applications and Practice, Pusan National University, Busan, Korea, October 6-9.
10. Chen, J.M., Hsu, Y.T., 2015. Trade-ins strategy for a durable goods firm facing strategic consumers. International Journal of Industrial Engineering 22 (1), 183-194.
11. Chu, L.Y, Zhang H., 2011. Optimal preorder strategy with endogenous information control. Management Science 57(6), 1055-1077.
12. De Giovanni, P. Zaccour, G., 2014. A two-period game of a closed-loop supply chain. European Journal of Operational Research 232 (1), 22-40.
13. Demir, E., Bektas, T., Laporte, G., 2014. A review of recent research on green road freight transportation. European Journal of Operational Research 237, 775–793.
14. Duvan, B., Ozturkcan, S., 2009. Used Car Remarketing. International Conference on Social Sciences. September 10-13, Izmir, Turkey
15. Fernandez, V., 2001. What drives replacement of durable goods at the micro level? Revista de Análisis Económico, 16(2), 109-135.
16. Govindan, K., Soleimani, H., Kannan, D., 2015. Reverse logistics and closed-loop supply chain: A comprehensive review to explore the future. European Journal of Operational Research 240(3), 603-626.
17. Guiltinan, J., 2010. Consumer durables replacement decision-making: an overview and research agenda. Marketing Letters 21 (2), 163-174.
18. Herings, P., Peeters, R.J., 2004. Stationary equilibria in stochastic games: structure, selection, and computation. Journal of Economic Theory 118 (1), 32-60.
19. Jerath, K.S.N, Veeraraghavan S.K., 2010. Revenue management with strategic customers: Last-minute selling and opaque selling. Management Science 56(3), 430-448.
20. Kim, J., Rao, R.S., Kim, K., Rao, A.R., 2011. More or less: A model and empirical evidence on preferences for under-and overpayment in trade-in transactions. Journal of Marketing Research 48 (1), 157-171.
21. Konishi, H., Sandfort, M.T., 2002. Existence of stationary equilibrium in the markets for new and used durable goods. Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control 26 (6), 1029-1052.
22. Li, K.J., Fong, D.K., Xu, S.H., 2011. Managing trade-in programs based on product characteristics and customer heterogeneity in business-to-business markets. Manufacturing & Service Operations Management 13 (1), 108-123.
23. Li, K.J., Xu S.H., 2015. The comparison between trade-in and leasing of a product with technology innovations. Omega, 54, 134-146.
24. Ma, W.M., Zhao, Z., Ke, H., 2013. Dual-channel closed-loop supply chain with government consumption-subsidy. European Journal of Operational Research 226, 221-227.
25. Murry, C., Schneider H.S., 2015. The Economics of Retail Markets for New and Used Cars, Handbook on the Economics of Retail and Distribution. Ed. Emek Basker. Edward Elgar Publishers. http://works.bepress.com/henry_schneider/12/
26. Parlaktürk, A.K., 2012. The value of product variety when selling to strategic consumers. Manufacturing & Service Operations Management 14(3), 371-385.
27. Rao, R.S., Narasimhan, O., John. G., 2009. Understanding the role of trade-ins in durable goods markets: theory and evidence. Marketing Science 28 (5), 950-967.
28. Ray, S., Boyaci, T., Aras, N., 2005. Optimal prices and trade-in rebates for durable, remanufacturable products. Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, 7 (3), 208-228.
29. Rust, J., 1985. Stationary equilibrium in a market for durable assets. Econometrica: Journal of the Econometric Society 783-805.
30. Shulman, J.D., Coughlan A.T., Savaskan R.C., 2011. Managing consumer returns in a competitive environment. Management Science, 57(2), 347-362.
31. Souza, G.C., 2013. Closed-loop supply chains: a critical review, and future research. Decision Sciences 44, 7-38.
32. Srivastava, J., Chakravarti, D., 2011. Price presentation effects in purchases involving trade-ins. Journal of Marketing Research 48 (5), 910-919.
33. Stolyarov, D., 2002. Turnover of used durables in a stationary equilibrium: are older goods traded more? Journal of Political Economy 110 (6), 1390-1413.
34. Su, X., Zhang F, 2009. On the value of commitment and availability guarantees when selling to strategic consumers. Management Science 55(5), 713-726.
35. Su, X., Zhang F., 2008. Strategic customer behavior, commitment, and supply chain performance. Management Science 54(10), 1759-1773.
36. Sultan, A., 2008. Lemons hypothesis reconsidered: An empirical analysis. Economics Letters 99 (3), 541-544.
37. Sultan, A., 2010. Lemons and certified pre-owned cars in the used car market. Applied Economics Letters 17 (1), 45-50.
38. Tang, C.S., Zhou, S., 2012. Research advances in environmentally and socially sustainable operations. European Journal of Operational Research 223, 585-594.
39. Tilson, V., Zheng, X., 2014. Monopoly production and pricing of finitely durable goods with strategic consumers׳ fluctuating willingness to pay. International Journal of Production Economics 154 (8), 217–232
40. Waldman, M., 2003. Durable goods theory for real world markets. The Journal of Economic Perspectives, 17(1), 131-154.
41. Yalabik. B., Chhajed D., Petruzzi N.C., 2014. Product and sales contract design in remanufacturing. International Journal of Production Economics 154, 299-312.
42. Zhang, F., Zhang P.R., 2015. Trade-in Remanufacturing, Strategic Customer Behavior, and Government Subsidies. Strategic Customer Behavior, and Government Subsidies. http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2571560.
43. Zhu, R., Chen, X., Dasgupta, S., 2008. Can trade-ins hurt you? Exploring the effect of a trade-in on consumers′ willingness to pay for a new product. Journal of Marketing Research 45 (2), 159-17.