||1. A. Rogalski, "Infrared detectors: an overview," Infrared Physics & Technology 43 (2002).|
2. Y. Bogumilowicz, J.M. Hartmann, N. Cherkashin, A. Claverie, G. Rolland, T. Billon, "SiGe virtual substrates growth up to 50% Ge concentration for Si/Ge dual channel epitax," Materials Science and Engineering B, 124-125 (2005).
3. M. Bauera, C. Schollhorn, K. Lyutovich, E. Kasper, M. Jutzi, M. Berroth, "High Ge content photodetectors on thin SiGe buffers," Materials Science and Engineering B89 (2002).
4. A. Matsuda, "Microcrystalline silicon. Growth and device application," J Non-Cryst
Solids 338, 1-12 (2004).
5. Douglas D. Cannon, Jifeng Liu, David T. Danielson, Samerkhae Jongthammanurak, Uchechukwu U. Enuha, Kazumi Wada, Jurgen Michel, and Lionel C. Kimerling, "Germanium-rich silicon-germanium films epitaxially grown by ultrahigh vacuum chemical-vapor deposition directly on silicon substrates," Applied Physics Letters 91, 252111 (2007).
6. A. N. Larsen, "Defects in epitaxial SiGe-alloy layer," Materials Science and Engineering B71 (2000).
7. Hoon Choi, Ji Chul Bae, Dae Wha Soh, Sang Jeen Hong, "Selective Epitaxial Growth of SiGe on a SOI Substrate by Using Ultra-High-Vacuum Chemical Vapor Deposition," Journal of the Korean Physical Society 48 (2006).
8. Takehiro Iwasa, Tetsuya Kaneko, Isao Nakamura, and Masao Isomura, "Polycrystalline silicon germanium thin films prepared by aluminum-induced crystallization," Physica Status Solidi A-Applications and Materials Science 207 (2010).
9. C. Eisele , M. Nerding , H.P. Strunk , C.E. Nebel , M. Stutzmann, "Laser-crystallized microcrystalline SiGe alloys for thin film solar cells," Thin Solid Films 427 (2003).
10. 林秉璋,「利用疊層氫原子化學回火及電漿輔助化學氣相沉積技術成長低溫奈米矽鍺薄膜之研究」, 成功大學, 碩士, 94年6月。
11. Z. Yang, J. Alperin, W. I. Wang, S. S. Iyer, T. S. Kuan, F. Semendy, "In situ relaxed Si1-xGex epitaxial layers with low threading dislocation densities grown on compliant Si-on-insulator substrates," Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology B 16 (1998).
12. Yariv, and P. Yeh, "Optical waves in crystals," John Wiley & Sons, Inc (2003)
13. Chao-Yang Tsao, Xiaojing Hao, Martin A. Gree, "In situ growth of Ge-rich poly-SiGe:H thin films on glass by RF magnetron sputtering for photovoltaic applications," Applied Surface Science 257 (2011).
14. J.M. Hartmann, V. Benevent, J.P. Barnes, M. Veillerot, D. Lafond, J.F. Damlencourt, S. Morvan, B. Prévitali, F. Andrieu, N. Loubet, D. Dutartre, "Mushroom-free selective epitaxial growth of Si, SiGe and SiGe:B raised sources and drains," Solid-State Electronics 83 (2013).
15. Rui Xu, Wei Li, Jian He, Yan Sun, Ya-Dong Jiang, "Investigation of nanocrystallization of a-Si1−xGex:H thin films diluted with argon in the PECVD system," Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids 365 (2013).
16. Yusoff ARM, Syahrul MN, Henkel K, "Hydrogenated nanocrystalline silicon germanium thin films," Pramana-Journal of Physics (2007).
17. Simon M. Sze, Kwok K. Ng, "Physics of Semiconductor Devices." Wiley-Interscience (2006).
18. David Wood, “Optoelectronic Semiconductor Devices”, Prentice Hall, New York, (1994).
19. Adrian Vonsovici, Lili Vescan, R. Apetz, Alain Koster, and K. Schmidt, "Room Temperature Photocurrent Spectroscopy of SiGe/Si p-i-n Photodiodes Grown by Selective Epitaxy," IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices 45 (1998).
20. Ching-Ting Lee, Min-Yen Tsai, "High performance mechanisms of near-infrared photodetectors with microcrystalline SiGe films deposited using laser-assisted plasma enhanced chemical vapor deposition system" Optics Express (2013).
21. Jyh-Jier Ho, Y. K. Fang, Kun-Hsien Wu, W. T. Hsieh,S. C. Huang, G. S. Chen, M. S. Ju, and Jing-Jenn Lin, "High-Speed Amorphous Silicon Germanium Infrared Sensors Prepared on Crystalline Silicon Substrate," IEEE Trans on Electron Devices 45 (1998).
22. Liping Zhang, Jianjun Zhang, Xin Zhang, Yu Cao, Ying Zhao, "Active roles of helium in the growth of hydrogenated microcrystalline silicon germanium thin films," Thin Solid Films 520 (2012).
23. A. Matsuda, "Growth mechanism of microcrystalline silicon obtained from reactive plasma," Thin Solid Films 337 (1999).
24. 黃惠良、曾百亨等，太陽電池，五南出版社，2008 年。
25. T. Matsui, K. Ogata, M. Isomura, M. Kondo, "Microcrystalline silicon–germanium alloys for solar cell application: Growth and material properties," Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids 352 (2006).
26. Jian-Yang Lin, Pai-Yu Chang, "Growth of poly-crystalline silicon–germanium on silicon by aluminum-induced crystallization," Thin Solid Films 520 (2012).
27. J. Tauc, "Optical properties and electronic structure of amorphous Ge and Si," Materials Research Bulletin (1968)
28. Donald A. Neamen," Semiconductor Physics and Device," McGraw-Hill (2002)
29. Y. H. Chen, J. D. Hwang, C. Y. Kung, P. S. Chen, C. S. Wei, C. K. Wu, and J. C. Liu, "Improving the Performance of SiGe Metal–Semiconductor–Metal Photodetectors by Using an Amorphous Silicon Passivation Layer," IEEE Electron Device Letters 28 (2007).