||1. V. Sorianello, L. Colace, G. Assanto, A. Notargiacomo, N. Armani, F. Rossi, and C. Ferrari, "Thermal evaporation of Ge on Si for near infrared detectors: Material and device characterization," Microelectron Eng 88, 526-529 (2011).|
2. V. Sorianello, A. De Iacovo, L. Colace, A. Fabbri, L. Tortora, E. Buffagni, and G. Assanto, "High responsivity near-infrared photodetectors in evaporated Ge-on-Si," Appl Phys Lett 101 (2012).
3. M. Labrune, X. Bril, G. Patriarche, L. Largeau, O. Mauguin, and P. Roca I Cabarrocas, "Epitaxial growth of silicon and germanium on (100)-oriented crystalline substrates by RF PECVD at 175°C," EPJ Photovoltaics 3 (2012).
4. S. Jongthammanurak, J. F. Liu, K. Wada, D. D. Cannon, D. T. Danielson, D. Pan, L. C. Kimerling, and J. Michel, "Large electro-optic effect in tensile strained Ge-on-Si films," Appl Phys Lett 89 (2006).
5. D. Ahn, C. Y. Hong, J. F. Liu, W. Giziewicz, M. Beals, L. C. Kimerling, J. Michel, J. Chen, and F. X. Kartner, "High performance, waveguide integrated Ge photodetectors," Opt Express 15, 3916-3921 (2007).
6. Y. Takada, J. Osaka, Y. Ishikawa, and K. Wada, "Effect of Mesa Shape on Threading Dislocation Density in Ge Epitaxial Layers on Si after Post-Growth Annealing," Jpn J Appl Phys 49 (2010).
7. Y. Ishikawa, and K. Wada, "Near-Infrared Ge Photodiodes for Si Photonics: Operation Frequency and an Approach for the Future," Ieee Photonics J 2, 306-320 (2010).
8. M. T. Currie, S. B. Samavedam, T. A. Langdo, C. W. Leitz, and E. A. Fitzgerald, "Controlling threading dislocation densities in Ge on Si using graded SiGe layers and chemical-mechanical polishing," Appl Phys Lett 72, 1718-1720 (1998).
9. C. L. Andre, J. A. Carlin, J. J. Boeckl, D. M. Wilt, M. A. Smith, A. J. Pitera, M. L. Lee, E. A. Fitzgerald, and S. A. Ringel, "Investigations of high-performance GaAs solar cells grown on Ge-Si1-xGex-Si substrates," Ieee T Electron Dev 52, 1055-1060 (2005).
10. M. Yamaguchi, T. Takamoto, and K. Araki, "Super high-efficiency multi-junction and concentrator solar cells," Sol Energ Mat Sol C 90, 3068-3077 (2006).
11. G. Sun, F. Chang, and R. A. Soref, "High efficiency thin-film crystalline Si/Ge tandem solar cell," Opt Express 18, 3746-3753 (2010).
12. Y. Ohmachi, T. Nishioka, and Y. Shinoda, "The heteroepitaxy of Ge on Si(100) by vacuum evaporation," J Appl Phys 54, 5466-5469 (1983).
13. S. S. Iyer, J. C. Tsang, M. W. Copel, P. R. Pukite, and R. M. Tromp, "Growth temperature dependence of interfacial abruptness in Si/Ge heteroepitaxy studied by Raman spectroscopy and medium energy ion scattering," Appl Phys Lett 54, 219-221 (1989).
14. L. M. Giovane, H. C. Luan, A. M. Agarwal, and L. C. Kimerling, "Correlation between leakage current density and threading dislocation density in SiGe p-i-n diodes grown on relaxed graded buffer layers," Appl Phys Lett 78, 541-543 (2001).
15. Y. Ishikawa, and K. Wada, "Germanium for silicon photonics," Thin Solid Films 518, S83-S87 (2010).
16. G. Barbarino, R. de Asmundis, G. de Rosa, C. M. Mollo, S. Russo, and D. Vivolo, "Silicon photo multipliers detectors operating in Geiger regime: an unlimited device for future applications," Photodiodes – World Activities in 2011, InTech (2011).
17. J. M. Román, "State-of-the-art of III-V Solar Cell Fabrication Technologies, Device Designs and Applications," Advanced Photovoltaic Cell Design (2004).
18. J. Michel, J. F. Liu, and L. C. Kimerling, "High-performance Ge-on-Si photodetectors," Nat Photonics 4, 527-534 (2010).
19. S. Luryi, A. Kastalsky, and J. C. Bean, "New infrared detector on a silicon chip," Ieee Trans on electr devices 31, 1135-1139 (1984).
20. M. A. Wistey, Y. Y. Fang, J. Tolle, A. V. G. Chizmeshya, and J. Kouvetakis, "Chemical routes to Ge/Si(100) structures for low temperature Si-based semiconductor applications," Appl Phys Lett 90 (2007).
21. C. Z. Chen, Y. Y. Zheng, S. H. Huang, C. Li, H. K. Lai, and S. Y. Chen, "Epitaxial growth of thick Ge layers with low dislocation density on silicon substrate by UHV/CVD," Acta Phys Sin-Ch Ed 61 (2012).
22. S. G. Thomas, S. Bharatan, R. E. Jones, R. Thoma, T. Zirkle, N. V. Edwards, R. Liu, X. D. Wang, Q. H. Xie, C. Rosenblad, J. Ramm, G. Isella, and H. Von Kanel, "Structural characterization of thick, high-quality epitaxial Ge on Si substrates grown by low-energy plasma-enhanced chemical vapor deposition," J Electron Mater 32, 976-980 (2003).
23. E. A. Fitzgerald, "Dislocations in Strained-Layer Epitaxy - Theory, Experiment, and Applications," Mater Sci Rep 7, 91-142 (1991).
24. H. C. Luan, D. R. Lim, K. K. Lee, K. M. Chen, J. G. Sandland, K. Wada, and L. C. Kimerling, "High-quality Ge epilayers on Si with low threading-dislocation densities," Appl Phys Lett 75, 2909-2911 (1999).
25. V. A. Shah, A. Dobbie, M. Myronov, and D. R. Leadley, "Effect of layer thickness on structural quality of Ge epilayers grown directly on Si(001)," Thin Solid Films 519, 7911-7917 (2011).
26. D. P. Malta, J. B. Posthill, R. J. Markunas, and T. P. Humphreys, "Low-defect-density germanium on silicon obtained by a novel growth phenomenon," Appl Phys Lett 60, 844-846 (1991).
27. A. Matsuda, "Microcrystalline silicon. Growth and device application," J Non-Cryst Solids 338, 1-12 (2004).
28. J. A. Venables, "Introduction to surface and thin film processes," Campridge Univ Press (2000).
29. J. Villain, "Physics of Crystal Growth," Campridge Univ Press (1998).
30. J. B. Hudson, "Surface Science: An Introduction," John Wiley & Sons, Inc (1998).
31. M. A. Green, "Third generation photovoltaics: solar cells for 2020 and beyond," Physica E 14, 65-70 (2002).
32. P. Klement, C. Feser, B. Hanke, K. von Maydell, and C. Agert, "Correlation between optical emission spectroscopy of hydrogen/germane plasma and the Raman crystallinity factor of germanium layers," Appl Phys Lett 102 (2013).
33. A. Matsuda, M. Takai, T. Nishimoto, and M. Kondo, "Control of plasma chemistry for preparing highly stabilized amorphous silicon at high growth rate," Sol Energ Mat Sol C 78, 3-26 (2003).
34. M. Labrune, "Silicon surface passivation and epitaxial growth on c-Si by low temperature plasma processes for high efficiency solar cells," ParisTech Doctoral thesis in Materials Science (2011).
35. B. von Blanckenhagen, D. Tonova, and J. Ullmann, "Application of the Tauc-Lorentz formulation to the interband absorption of optical coating materials," Appl Optics 41, 3137-3141 (2002).
36. D. A. G. Bruggeman, "Berechnung verschiedener physikalischer konstanten von heterogenen substanzen," Ann Phys 24, (1935).
37. A. Yariv, and P. Yeh, "Optical waves in crystals," John Wiley & Sons, Inc (2003).
38. G. V. Vajenine, "Use of plasma-activated gases in synthesis of solid-state nitrides," Dalton T 39, 6013-6017 (2010).
39. J. C. Tsang, P. M. Mooney, F. Dacol, and J. O. Chu, "Measurements of Alloy Composition and Strain in Thin Gexsi1-X Layers," J Appl Phys 75, 8098-8108 (1994).