||1. C. G. Granqvist, "Electrochromic tungsten oxide films: review of progress 1993-1998, " Sol. Energ. Mat. Sol. C. 60:201-262, 2000.|
2. S. K. Deb, "A Novel Electrophotographic system," Appl. Opt. Suppl. 192, 1969.
3. S. K. Deb, "Optical and photoelectric properties and colour centres in thin films of tungsten oxide. " Philos. Mag. 27:801-822, 1973.
4. B. W. Faughnan, R. S. Crandall, and P. M. Heyman, "Micor-Raman characterization of WO3 and MoO3 thin films obtained by pulsed laser irradiation, " RCA Rev. 36:177-179, 1975.
5. C. G. Granqvist, "Electrochromic tungsten oxide films: review of progress 1993-1998, " Sol. Energ. Mat. Sol. C. 60:201-262, 2000.
6. C. Yan , W. Kang , J. Wang , M. Cui , X. Wang , C. Y. Foo , K. J. Chee , and P. S. Lee, "Stretchable and wearable electrochromic devices," ACS Nano, 8:316-322, 2014.
7. N. Sbar, L. Podbelski, H. M. Yang, B. Pease, "Electrochromic dynamic windows for office buildings," Int. J. Sust. Built Environ., 1:125–139, 2012.
8. D. Rosseinsky, R. Mortimer, "Electrochromic systems and the prospects for devices," Adv. Mater., 13:783-793, 2001.
9. J. G. Zhang, D. K. Benson, C. E. Tracy, S. K. Deb, A. W. Czanderna, C. Bechinger, "Chromic mechanism in amorphous WO3 films," J. Electrochem. Soc. 144:2022-2026, 1997.
10. R. Chatten, A. Chadwick, A. Rougier, P. Lindan, "The Oxygen Vacancy in Crystal Phases of WO3," J. Phys. Chem. B, 109:3146-3156, 2005.
11. J. V. Gabrusenoks, P. D. Cikmach, A. R. Lusis, J. J. Kleperis and G. M. Ramans, "Electrochromic colour centres in amorphous tungsten trioxide thin films," Solid State Ionics 14:25-30, 1984.
12. P. Somani, S. Radhakrishnan, "Electrochromic materials and devices: present and future," Mater. Chem. Phys. 77:117–133, 2002.
13. L. E. Depero, S. Groppelli, I. Natali-Sora, L. Sangaletti, G. Sberveglieri, E. Tondello, "Structural studies of tungsten–titanium oxide thin films," J. Solid State Chem., 121:379-387, 1996
14. H. N. Cui, "Preparation and characterization of optical multilayered coatings for smart windows applications," p.109, VDM, 2009.
15. S. H. Lee, H. M. Cheong, J.G. Zhang, A. Mascarenhas, D. K. Benson, "Electrochromic mechanism in a-WO3−y thin films," Appl. Phys. Lett., 74:242-244 , 1999.
16. Eleanor Lee, Electrochromic Window Tests in U.S. Office Show Promise, 06/24/2014 from http://eetd.lbl.gov/newsletter/nl05/eetd-nl05-1-window.html
17. Gentex, Auto-Dimming Mirror,06/23/2014 from http://www.sigmaautomotive.com/NVS/nvs.php
18. N. Oka, M. Watanabe, K. Sugie, Y. Iwabuchi, H. Kotsubo, Y. Shigesato, "Reactive-gas-ﬂow sputter deposition of amorphous WO3," Thin Solid Films, 532:1-6, 2013.
19. A. K. Chawla, S. Singhal, H. O. Gupta, R. Chandra, "Effect of sputtering gas on structural and optical properties of nanocrystalline tungsten oxide films," Thin Solid Films, 517:1042–1046, 2008.
20. S. S. Kalagi, S.S. Mali, D. S. Dalavi, A. I. Inamdar, H. Im, P. S. Patil, "Transmission attenuation and chromic contrast characterization of R.F. sputtered WO3 thin films," Electrochim. Acta, 85:501– 508, 2012.
21. E. Ozkan, S. H. Lee, C. E.Tracy, J. R. Pitts, S. K. Deb, “Comparison of electrochromic amorphous and crystalline tungsten oxide films,” Sol. Energ. Mat. Sol. C., 79:439–448, 2003.
22. S. H. Lee, R. Deshpande, P. A. Parilla, K. M. Jones, B. To, A. H. Mahan, A. C. Dillon, “CrystallineWO3 Nanoparticles for Highly Improved Electrochromic Applications,” Adv. Mater., 18:763–766, 2006.
23. O. F. Schirmer, V. Wittwer, G. Baur, G. Brandt, “Dependence of WO3 Electrochromic Absorption on Crystallinity,” J. Electrochem. S.c., 124:749-753, 1977.
24. M. H. Kim, H. W. Choi, K. H. Kim, “Properties of WO3-x eectrochromic thin Film prepared by reactive sputtering with various post annealing temperatures,” Jpn. J. Appl. Phys., 52: 11NB09, 2013.
25. S. Sun, X. Chang, T. Liu, Y. Lu, Y. Wang, “Solvothermal synthesis of tungsten oxide mesocrystals and their electrochromic performance,” Mater. Lett., 105:54–57, 2013.
26. S. H. Lee, H. M. Cheong, J.G. Zhang, A. Mascarenhas, D. K. Benson, “Electrochromic mechanism in a-WO3−y thin films,” Appl. Phys. Lett., 74:242 , 1999.
27. R. Garcia-Sanchez, T.Ahmido, D. Casimir, S. Baliga, P. Misra, "Thermal Effects Associated with the Raman Spectroscopy of WO3 Gas-Sensor Materials," J. Phys. Chem. A, 117:13825−13831, 2013.
28. Y. S. Zou, Y. C. Zhang, D. Lou, H. P. Wang, L. Gu, Y. H. Dong, K. Dou, X. F. Song, H. B. Zeng, "Structural and optical properties of WO3 films deposited by pulsed laser deposition," J. Alloy. Compd., 583:465–470, 2014.
29. P. Barczuk, A. Krolikowska, A. Lewera, K.Miecznikowski, R. Solarska, J. Augustynski, "Structural and photoelectrochemical investigation of boron-modified nanostructured tungsten trioxide films," Electrochim. Acta, 104:282–288, 2013.
30. K. Hari Krishna, O. M. Hussain, C.M. Julien, "Electrochromic properties of nanocrystalline WO3 thin films grown on flexible substrates by plasma-assisted evaporation technique," Appl. Phys. A, 99:921–929, 2010.
31. Y. S. Huang, Y. Z. Zhang, X. T. Zeng, X. F. Hu, "Study on Raman spectra of electrochromic c-WO3 films and their infrared emittance modulation characteristics," Appl. Surf. Sci., 202:104–109, 2002.
32. J. E. Flores-Mena, J. Díaz-Reyes, J. A. Balderas-López "Structural properties of WO3 dependent of the annealing temperature deposited by hot-filament metal oxide deposition," Rev. Mex. Fis., 58:504–509, 2012
33. M. F. Daniel, B. Desbat, J. C. Lassegues, B. Gerand, M. Figlars, "Infrared and Raman Study of WO3 Tungsten Trioxides and WO3,xH2O Tungsten Trioxide Hydrates," J. Solid State Chem., 67:235-247, 1987
34. N. Croitoru, A. Seidman, K. Yassin, “Secondary electron emission of metal oxide sputtered thin films,” Thin Solid Films, 191:361-367, 1990.
35. P. Chen, H. W. M. Salemink, P. F. A. Alkemade, “Roles of secondary electrons and sputtered atoms in ion-beam-induced deposition,” J. Vac. Sci. Technol. B, 27:2718-2721, 2009.
36. H.M. Mott-Smith, I. Langmuir “The Theory of Collectors in Gaseous Discharges,” Phys. Rev., 28:727,1926.
37. P.A. Miller, M.E. Riley “Dynamics of collisionless rf plasma sheaths,” J. Appl. Phys. 82:3689, 1997.
38. J.M. Hendron, C.M.O. Mahony, T. Morrow, W.G. Graham “Langmuir probe measurements of plasma parameters in the late stages of a laser ablated plume,” J. Appl. Phys. 81:2131, 1997.
39. I. Langmuir “The Interaction of Electron and Positive Ion Space Charges in Cathode Sheaths,” Phys. Rev., 33:954, 1929.
40. H. C. Chen, D. J. Jan, C. H. Chen, K. T. Huang, “Bond and electrochromic properties of WO3 films deposited with horizontal DC,pulsed DC, and RF sputtering,” Electrochim. Acta, 93:307-313, 2013.
41. P.J. Goodhew, “Electron Microscopy and Analysis,” 120-121, Wykeham, London, 1975.
42. T. Yang, Y. Zhang, C. Li, "Chemical and structural analysis of solvothermal synthesized tungsten oxide nanotube without template and its hydrogen sensitive property," J. Alloy. Compd., 584:546–552, 2014.
43. J.C. Dupin, D. Gonbeau, P. Vinatier, A. Levasseur, "Systematic XPS studies of metal oxides, hydroxides and peroxides," Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 2: 1319-1324, 2000.
44. C. Bittencourt, A. Felten, F. Mirabella, P. Ivanov, E. Llobet, M.A.P. Silva, L.A.O. Nunes, J.J. Pireaux, "High-resolution photoelectron spectroscopy studies on WO3 films modified by Ag addition," J. Phys. Condens. Mat., 17:6813–6822, 2005.
45. F.Y. Xie, L. Gong, X. Liu, Y.T. Tao, W.H. Zhang, S.H. Chen, H. Meng, J. Chen, "XPS studies on surface reduction of tungsten oxide nanowire film by Ar+ bombardment," J. Electron Spectrosc., 185:112– 118, 2012.
46. Y. S. Kim, "Thermal treatment effects on the material and gas-sensing properties of room-temperature tungsten oxide nanorod sensors," Sensor Actuat. B-Chem., 137:297–304, 2009
47. H.Y. Wong, C.W. Ong, R.W.M. Kwok, K.W. Wong, S.P. Wong, W.Y. Cheung, "Effects of ion beam bombardment on electrochromic tungsten oxide films studied by X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy and Rutherford back-scattering," Thin Solid Films, 376:131-139, 2000.
48. J. Tauc, R. Grigorovici, A. Vancu, “Optical Properties and Electronic Structure of Amorphous Germanium,” Phys. Status. Solidi. 15(2):627-637, 1966.
49. J. Tauc, “Optical Properties and Electronic Structure of Amorphous Ge and Si,” Mater. Res. Bull. 3:37-46, 1968.
50. H. Tang, K. Prasad, R. Sanjines, P.E. Schmid, F. Levy, “Electrical and Optical Properties of TiO2 Anatase Thin Films,” J. Appl. Phys., 75(4):2042-2047, 1994.
51. M. M. Rahman, K. M. Krishna, T. Soga, T. Jimba, M. Umeno, “Optical Properties and X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopic Study of Pure and Pb-Doped TiO2 Thin Films,” J. Phys. Chem. Solid., 60(2):201-210, 1999.
52. P. Sharma, M. Vashistha, I. P. Jain,” Optical Properties of Ge20Se80-XBix Thin Films,” J. Optoelect. Adv. Mater., 7(5):2647-2654, 2005.
53. J. Yu, J. Xiong, B. Cheng, S. Liu, “Fabrication and Characterization of Ag–TiO2 Multiphase Nanocomposite Thin Films with Enhanced Photocatalytic Activity,” Appl. Catal. B, 60(3-4):211–221, 2005.
54. J. R. Bellingham, W. A. Phillips, C. J. Adkins, “Electrical and Optical Properties of Amorphous Indium Oxide,” J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 2:6207-6221, 1990.