||1. A.J. Minnich, M.S. Dresselhaus, Z.F. Ren, and G. Chen, “Bulk nanostructured thermoelectric materials : current research and future prospects”, Energy & Environmental Science, 2 466 (2009).|
2. S. Michel, S. Diliberto, N. Stein, B. Bolle, and C. Boulanger, “ Characterisation of electroplated Bi2(Te1-xSex)3 alloys”, Journal of Solid State Electrochemistry, 12 : 95 (2008).
3. 莊東漢, 葉威廷, 黃振東, 和 謝慧霖, “熱電模組接合技術及其挑戰Bonding technologies for thermoelectric module and the challenges”, 工業材料雜誌322期 (2013).
4. S.Y. Chang, Y.C. Huang, and Y.M. Lin, “Mechanical property and fracture behavior characterizations of 96.5 Sn-3.0 Ag-0.5 Cu solder joints”, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 490 508 (2010).
5. K.S. Kim, S.H. Huh, and K. Suganuma, “Effect of intermetallic compounds on properties of Sn-Ag-Cu lead-free soldered joints”, Journal of Alloys and Compounds 352 226 (2003).
6. A. Sharif, M.N. Islam, and Y.C. Chan, “ Interfacial reactions of BGA Sn–3.5%Ag–0.5%Cu and Sn–3.5%Ag solders during high-temperature aging with Ni/Au metallization”, Materials Science and Engineering: B, 113 184 (2004).
7. C.M.L. Wu, C.M.T. Law, D.Q. Yu, and L. Wang, “The wettability and microstructure of Sn-Zn-RE alloys”, Journal of Electronic Materials, 32 2 (2003).
8. M.G. Cho, S.K. Kang, D.-Y. Shih, and H.M. Lee, “Effects of minor additions of Zn on interfacial reactions of Sn-Ag-Cu and Sn-Cu solders with various Cu substrates during thermal aging,” Journal of Electronic Materials, 36 11 (2007).
9. J.M. Song, Y.R. Liu, Y. S. Lai, Y. T. Chiu, and N.C. Lee, “Influence of trace alloying element on the ball impact reliability of SnAgCu solder joints”, Microelectronics Reliability, 52 180 (2012).
10. S.W. Chen, and C.N. Chiu, “Unusual cruciform pattern interfacial reactions in Sn/Te couples”, Scripta Materialia, 56 97 (2007).
11. C.N. Liao, and C.H. Lee, “Suppression of vigorous liquid Sn/Te reactions by Sn–Cu solder alloys”, Journal of Materials Research, 23 12 (2008).
12. C.N. Liao, and Y.C. Huang, “Effect of Ag addition in Sn on growth of SnTe compound during reaction between molten solder and tellurium”, Journal of Materials Research, 25 2 (2010).
13. S.W. Chen, H.J. Wu, C.Y. Wu, C.F. Chang, and C.Y. Chen, “Reaction evolution and alternating layer formation in Sn/(Bi0.25Sb0.75)2Te3 and Sn/Sb2Te3 couples”, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 553 106 (2013).
14. Y.D. Jeon, K.W. Paik, K.S. Bok, W.S. Choi, and C.L.Cho, “Studies of electroless nickel under bump metallurgy - solder interfacial reactions and their effects on flip chip solder joint reliability”, Journal of Electronic Materials, 31 5 (2002).
15. L.C. Lo, and A.T. Wu, “Interfacial reactions between diffusion barriers and thermoelectric materials under current stressing”, Journal of Electronic Materials,41 12 (2012).
16. C.Y. Ko, and A.T. Wu, “Evaluation of diffusion barrier between pure Sn and Te”, Jourmal of Electronic Materials, 41 12 (2012).
17. F. Stepniak , “Solder flip chips employing electroless nickel: An evaluation of reliability and cost”, Advances in Electronic Packaging, 353 19 (1997).
18. J.W. Yoon, and S.B. Jung, “Effect of isothermal aging on the interfacial reactions between Sn-0.4Cu solder and Cu substrate with or without ENIG plating layer,” Surface and Coatings Technology, 200 4440 (2006).
19. H. Mu, J. Seok, and R.Y. Lin, “Nickel thin film coatings on steels with electroless plating and sputter deposition”, Journal of the Electrochemical Society, 150 (2) C67 (2003).
20. Mona, A. Kumar, and Z. Chen, “Influence of phosphorus content on the interfacial microstructure between Sn-3.5Ag solder and electroless Ni-P metallization on Cu substrate”, Transactions on Advanced Packaging, 30 1 (2007).
21. H. Okamoto, “Ni-P(nickel-phosphorus)”, Journal of Phase Equilibria and Diffusion, 31 2 (2010).
22. Y.C. Lan, D.Z. Wang, G. Chen, and Z.F. Ren, “Diffusion of nickel and tin in p-type (Bi,Sb)2Te3 and n-type Bi2(Te,Se)3 thermoelectric materials”, Applied Physics Letters, 92 101910 (2008).
23. T.Y. Lin, C.N. Liao, and A.T. Wu, “Evaluation of diffusion barrier between lead-free solder systems and thermoelectric materials”, Journal of Eelctronic Materials, 41 1 (2012).
24. P.Y. Chien, C.H. Yeh, H.H. Hsu, and A.T. Wu, “Polarity effect in a Sn3Ag0.5Cu/bismuth telluride thermoelectric system”, Journal of Eelctronic Materials, 43 1 (2014).
25. Y.J. Chen, C.K. Chung, C.R. Yang, and C.R. Kao, “Single-joint shear strength of micro Cu pillar solder bumps with different amounts of intermetallics”, Microelectronics Reliability, 53 47 (2013).
26. J.W. Yoon, B.I. Noh, and S.B. Jung, “Mechanical reliability of Sn-Ag BGA solder joints with various electroless Ni-P and Ni-B plating layers”, Transactions on Components and Packaging Technologies, 33 1 (2010).
27. Y.S. Lai, H.C. Chang, and C.L. Yeh, “Evaluation of solder joint strengths under ball impact test”, Microelectronics Reliability, 47 2179 (2007).
28. D.Y.R. Chong, F.X. Che, J.H.L. Pang, Kellin Ng, J.Y.N. Tan, and P.T.H. Low, “Drop impact reliability testing for lead-free and lead-based soldered IC packages”, Microelectronics Reliability, 46 1160 (2006).
29. C.F. Tseng, and J.G. Duh, “Correlation between microstructure evolution and mechanical strength in the Sn-3.0Ag-0.5Cu/ENEPIG solder joint”, Materials Science & Engineering A, 580 169 (2013).
30. C.B. Lee, S.B. Jung, Y.E. Shin, and C.C. Shur, “Effect of isothermal aging on ball shear strength in BGA joints with Sn–3.5Ag–0.75Cu solder”, Materials Transactions, 43 8 1858 (2002).
31. S. W. Chen, S. W. Lee, and M. C. Yip, "Mechanical properties and intermetallic compound formation at the Sn/Ni and Sn-0.7wt.%Cu/Ni joints," Journal of Electronic Materials, 32 11 (2003).
32. L.C. Tsao, “ Microstructural characterization and mechanical properties of microplasma oxidized TiO2/Ti joints soldered using Sn3.5Ag4Ti(Ce) active filler”, Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics , 25:233 (2014).
33. K.N. Tu, A.M. Gausk, and M. Li, “Physics and materials challenges for lead-free solders”, Journal of Applied Physics, 93 3 (2003).
34. 周雅文, “火花電漿燒結技術於熱電材料開發之應用”, 工業材料雜誌287期 (2010).
35. M. Suárez, A. Fernández, J.L. Menéndez, R. Torrecillas, H.U. Kessel, J. Hennicke, R. Kirchner and T. Kessel, “Chapter 13 - Challenges and opportunities for spark plasma sintering: A key technology for a new generation of materials”, Sintering Applications, ISBN 978-953-51-0974-7 (2013).
36. J. Y. Sun, D.H. Hong, K.O. Ahn, S.H. Park, J.Y. Park, and Y.H. Kim, “Adhesion study between electroless seed layers and build-up dielectric film substrates”, Journal of The Electrochemical Society, 160 (3) D107 (2013).
37. Z. Liu, and W. Gao, “Electroless nickel plating on AZ91 Mg alloy substrate”, Surface and Coatings Technology, 200 5087 (2006).
38. X. Huang, S.-W. R. Lee, C.C. Yan, and S. Hui, “Characterization and analysis on the solder ball shear testing conditions”, 2001 Electronic Components and Technology Conference.
39. J. W. Kim, Y.C. Lee, S.S. Ha, and S.B. Jung, “Failure behaviors of BGA solder joints under various loading conditions of high-speed shear test”, Journal of Materials Science : Materials in Electronics, 20:17 (2009).
40. JESD22-B117 “Test method B117 : Solder ball shear”, Solid State Technology Association (2000).
41. W.H. Zhong, Y.C. Chan, M.O. Alam, B.Y. Wu, and J.F. Guan, “Effect of multiple reflow processes on the reliability of ball grid array (BGA) solder joints”, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 414 123 (2006).
42. H. Fallahi, M.S. Nurulakmal, A. Fallahi Arezodar, and J. Abdullah “Effect of iron and indium on IMC formation and mechanical properties of lead-free solder” Materials Science and Engineering A, 553 22 (2012).
43. D.G. Kim, J.W. Kim, and S.B. Jung, “ Effect of aging conditions on interfacial reaction and mechanical joint strength between Sn–3.0Ag–0.5Cu solder and Ni–P UBM”, Materials Science and Engineering B, 121 204 (2005).
44. A. Sharif, Y.C. Chan, and H.W. Zhong, “Effect of multiple reflows on mechanical strength of theinterface formed between Sn–Zn–Bi solder and Au/Ni/Cubond pad”, Journal of Materials Research, 22 1 (2007).
45. J.M. Kim, M.H. Jeong, S. Yoo, C.W. Lee, and Y.B. Park, “Effects of surface finishes and loading speeds on shear strength of Sn–3.0Ag–0.5Cu solder joints”, Microelectronic. Engineering, 89 55 (2012).
46. G.Y. Jang, J.W. Lee, and J.G. Duh, “The nanoindentation characteristics of Cu6Sn5, Cu3Sn, and Ni3Sn4 intermetallic compounds in the solder bump”, Journal of Electronic Materials, 33 10 (2004).
47. H. Okamoto, “Ni-Sn (Nickel-Tin)”, Journal of Phase Equilibria and Diffusion, 29 3 (2008).