1. Baeza-Yates, R. A., “Introduction to data structures and algorithms related to information retrieval”, In Information Retrieval: Data Structures and Algorithms, pp.13-27.
2. Cohen, W. W., Ravikumar, P. and Fienberg, S. E., “A Comparison of String Distance Metrics for Name-Matching Tasks”, Proceedings of the ACM Workshop on Data Cleaning, Record Linkage and Object Identification, Washington DC, August 2003.
3. Dunn, J. C., “Well-Separated Clusters and Optimal Fuzzy Partitions”, Journal of Cybernetics, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp.95-104, 1974.
4. Gupta, V. and Lehal, G. S., “A Survey of Text Mining Techniques and Applications ”, Journal of Emerging Technologies in Web Intelligence, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp.60-76, 2009.
5. Halkidi, M., Vazirgiannis, M., “A density-based cluster validity approach using muti-representatives.”, Pattern Recognition, Vol. 29, No. 6, pp.773-786, 2008.
6. Harhalakis, G., Nagi, R. and Proth, J. M., “An efficient heuristic in manufacturing cell formation for group technology applications,” International Journal of Production Research, Vol. 28, pp.185-198, 1990.
7. Heragu, S., “Group technology and cellular manufacturing”, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Vol. 24, No. 2, pp.203-215, 1994.
8. Jain, A. K., Murty, M. N. and Flynn, P. J., “Data Clustering: A Review”, ACM Computing Surveys, Vol. 31, No. 3, pp.264-323, 1999.
9. Jain, A. K., “Data clustering: 50 years beyond K-means”, Pattern Recognition Letters, Vol. 31, pp. 651-666, 2010.
10. Jaro, M. A., “Advances in Record-Linkage Methodology as Applied to Matching the 1985 Census of Tampa, Florida”, Journal of the American Statistical Association, Vol.89, pp.414-420, 1989.
11. Jaro, M. A., “Probabilistic linkage of large public health data file”, Statistics in Medicine, vol.14, pp.491-498, 1995.
12. Jon, R. K., “A patent analysis of cluster analysis”, Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry - Special issue on the 6th International Symposium on Business and Industrial Statistics (ISBIS-6), Vol. 25, No. 4, pp.460-467, 2009.
13. Kim, Y. G., Suh, J. H. and Park, S. C., “Visualization of patent analysis for emerging technology”, Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 34, pp. 1804-1812, 2008.
14. Knuth, D., “The Art of Computer Programming”, Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA, 1973.
15. Kusiak, A., “The generalized group technology concept”, International Journal of Production Research, Vol. 25, No. 4, pp. 561-569, 1987.
16. Kusiak, A. and Chow, W., “Decomposition of manufacturing systems”, IEEE Trans. Robotics and Automation, Vol. 4, No. 5, pp. 457-471, 1988.
17. Kusiak, A. and Cho, M., “Similarity coefficient algorithms for solving the group technology problem”, International Journal of Production Research, Vol. 30, No. 11, pp. 2633-2646, 1992.
18. McCallum, A. and Wellner, B. (2003), “Object Consolidation by Graph Partitioning with a Conditionally-Trained Distance Metric,” Proceedings of the ACM Workshop on Data Cleaning, Record Linkage and Object Identification, Washington DC, August 2003.
19. Murty, M. N. and Jain, A. K., “knowledge based clustering scheme for collection management and retrieval of library books”, Pattern Recognition, Vol. 28, No. 7, pp.949-963, 1995.
20. Nair, G. J., and Narendran, T. T., “CASE: a clustering algorithm for cell formation with sequence data,” International Journal of Production Research, Vol. 36, pp.157-179, 1998.
21. Ngai, E. W. T., Xiu, L. and Chau, D. C. K., “Application of data mining techniques in customer relationship management:A literature review and classification”, Expert Systems with Applications, Vol. 36, pp.2592-2602, 2009.
22. Oehler, K. L. and Gray, R.M., “Combining Image Compression and Classification Using Vector Quantization”, IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Mach. Intell., Vol. 17, No. 5, pp.461-473, 1995.
23. Okuda, T., Tanaka, E. and Kasai, T., “A Method for the Correction of Garbled Words Based on the Levenshtein Metric”, IEEE Transactions on Computers, Vol. 25, No. 2, pp.172-178, 1976.
24. Rohlf, F. J., “Methods of Comparing Classifications”, Annual Review of Ecology and Systematics, Vol. 5, pp.101–113, 1974.
25. Seyed Hosseini, S. M., Maleki, A. and Gholamian, M. R., “Cluster analysis using data mining approach to develop CRM methodology to assess the customer loyalty”, Expert Systems with Applications, Vol.37, pp.259–5264, 2010.
26. Teymourian, E., Mahdavi, I. and Kayvanfar, V., “A new cell formation model using sequence data and handling cost factors”, Industrial Engineering and Operations Management, Vol.4, pp.22–24, 2011.
27. Vendramin, L. and Campello, R. J. and Hruschka, E. R., “Relative clustering validity criteria: A comparative overview”, Statistical Analysis and Data Mining: The ASA Data Science Journal, Vol.3, No. 4, pp.209-235, 2010.
28. Wemmerlov, U. and Hyer, N. L., “Procedures for the part family/machine group identification problem in cellular manufacturing”, Journal of Operations Management, Vol.6, No. 2, pp.125-147, 1986.
29. Winkler, W. E., “String Comparator Metrics and Enhanced Decision Rules in the Fellegi-Sunter Model of Record Linkage”, Proceedings of the Section on Survey Research, pp.354-359, 1990.
30. Winkler, W. E., “The State of Record Linkage and Current Research Problems”, Statistical Society of Canada, Proceedings of the Survey Methods Section, pp.73-80, 1999.
31. Winkler, W. E., “Overview of Record Linkage and Current Research Directions”, Statistical Research Division U.S. Census Bureau, 2006.
32. Won, Y. and Kim, S., “Multiple criteria clustering algorithm for solving the group technology problem with multiple process routings”, Computers & Industrial Engineering, Vol.32, No. 1, pp.207-220, 1997.
33. Xu, R. and Wunsch, D., “Survey of clustering algorithms”, IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, Vol.16, No. 3, pp.645-678, 2005.
34. Zalik, K. R. and Zalik, B., “Validity index for clusters of different sizes and densities.”, Pattern Recognition, Vol. 32, pp.211-234, 2011.
35. Zhang, K., “Algorithms for the constrained editing distance between ordered labeled trees and related problems”, Pattern Recognition, Vol. 28, pp.463-471, 1995.