||1. Baker, S. Sustainable development as symbolic commitment: Declaratory politics and the seductive appeal of ecological modernisation in the european union. Environmental Politics 2007, 16, 297-317.|
2. Hacking, T.; Guthrie, P. Sustainable development objectives in impact assessment: Why are they needed and where do they come from? Journal of Environmental Assessment Policy and Management 2006, 08, 341-371.
3. Heijungs, R.; Huppes, G.; Guinée, J.B. Life cycle assessment and sustainability analysis of products, materials and technologies. Toward a scientific framework for sustainability life cycle analysis. Polymer Degradation and Stability 2010, 95, 422-428.
4. Moon, J. The contribution of corporate social responsibility to sustainable development. Sustainable Development 2007, 15, 296-306.
5. IPCC. Climate change 2014: Mitigation of climate change. Cambridge University Press: 2015.
6. IPCC. Climate change 2013: The physical science basis. Contribution of working group i to the fifth assessment report of the intergovernmental panel on climate change. Cambridge University Press: Cambridge, United Kingdom and New York, NY, USA, 2013; p 1535.
7. Pratt L., A. Bien Tourism: Investing in energy and resource efficiency. In: Towards a green economy. United Nations Environment Programme: Nairobi, Kenya, 2011; p 410-446.
8. Searcy, C.; Elkhawas, D. Corporate sustainability ratings: An investigation into how corporations use the dow jones sustainability index. Journal of Cleaner Production 2012, 35, 79-92.
9. RobecoSam. The sustainability yearbook 2015. http://yearbook.robecosam.com/files/rs_data/pdf/RobecoSAM_Sustainability_Yearbook_2015.pdf
10. Lin, C.W.; Chen, S.H.; Tzeng, G.H. Constructing a cognition map of alternative fuel vehicles using the dematel method. Journal of Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis 2009, 16, 5-19.
11. Nykvist, B.; Whitmarsh, L. A multi-level analysis of sustainable mobility transitions: Niche development in the uk and sweden. Technological Forecasting and Social Change 2008, 75, 1373-1387.
12. Offer, G.J.; Howey, D.; Contestabile, M.; Clague, R.; Brandon, N.P. Comparative analysis of battery electric, hydrogen fuel cell and hybrid vehicles in a future sustainable road transport system. Energy Policy 2010, 38, 24-29.
13. Hu, X.; Chang, S.; Li, J.; Qin, Y. Energy for sustainable road transportation in china: Challenges, initiatives and policy implications. Energy 2010, 35, 4289-4301.
14. Omer, A.M. Energy, environment and sustainable development. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 2008, 12, 2265-2300.
15. Lund, H. Renewable energy strategies for sustainable development. Energy 2007, 32, 912-919.
16. Joumard, R.; Nicolas, J.P. Transport project assessment methodology within the framework of sustainable development. Ecological Indicators 2010, 10, 136-142.
17. Turton, H.; Moura, F. Vehicle-to-grid systems for sustainable development: An integrated energy analysis. Technological Forecasting and Social Change 2008, 75, 1091-1108.
18. Krishnan, V.; Gonzalez-Marciaga, L.; McCalley, J. A planning model to assess hydrogen as an alternative fuel for national light-duty vehicle portfolio. Energy 2014, 73, 943-957.
19. Wu, D.; Aliprantis, D.C. Modeling light-duty plug-in electric vehicles for national energy and transportation planning. Energy Policy 2013, 63, 419-432.
20. McCalley, J.; Krishnan, V.; Gkritza, K.; Brown, R.; Mejia-Giraldo, D. Planning for the long haul: Investment strategies for national energy and transportation infrastructures. Power and Energy Magazine, IEEE 2013, 11, 24-35.
21. Lynes, J.K.; Andrachuk, M. Motivations for corporate social and environmental responsibility: A case study of scandinavian airlines. Journal of International Management 2008, 14, 377-390.
22. Govindan, K.; Kannan, D.; Shankar, K.M. Evaluating the drivers of corporate social responsibility in the mining industry with multi-criteria approach: A multi-stakeholder perspective. Journal of Cleaner Production 2014, 84, 214-232.
23. Hsu, C.C.; Liou, J.J.H. An outsourcing provider decision model for the airline industry. Journal of Air Transport Management 2013, 28, 40-46.
24. Hsu, C.W.; Lee, W.H.; Chao, W.C. Materiality analysis model in sustainability reporting: A case study at lite-on technology corporation. Journal of Cleaner Production 2013, 57, 142-151.
25. Lin, R.J. Using fuzzy dematel to evaluate the green supply chain management practices. Journal of Cleaner Production 2013, 40, 32-39.
26. Ou Yang, Y.P.; Shieh, H.M.; Tzeng, G.H. A vikor technique based on dematel and anp for information security risk control assessment. Information Sciences 2013, 232, 482-500.
27. Liou, J.J.H. Developing an integrated model for the selection of strategic alliance partners in the airline industry. Knowledge-Based Systems 2012, 28, 59-67.
28. Tsai, W.H.; Hsu, J.L. Corporate social responsibility programs choice and costs assessment in the airline industry—a hybrid model. Journal of Air Transport Management 2008, 14, 188-196.
29. Liou, J.J.H.; Yen, L.; Tzeng, G.H. Building an effective safety management system for airlines. Journal of Air Transport Management 2008, 14, 20-26.
30. Nikou, S.; Mezei, J. Evaluation of mobile services and substantial adoption factors with analytic hierarchy process (ahp). Telecommunications Policy 2013, 37, 915-929.
31. Salmeron, J.L.; Herrero, I. An ahp-based methodology to rank critical success factors of executive information systems. Computer Standards & Interfaces 2005, 28, 1-12.
32. Iskin, I.; Daim, T.; Kayakutlu, G.; Altuntas, M. Exploring renewable energy pricing with analytic network process — comparing a developed and a developing economy. Energy Economics 2012, 34, 882-891.
33. Önüt, S.; Tuzkaya, U.R.; Saadet, N. Multiple criteria evaluation of current energy resources for turkish manufacturing industry. Energy Conversion and Management 2008, 49, 1480-1492.
34. Saaty, T.L. Decision making with dependence and feedback: The analytic network process : The organization and prioritization of complexity. Rws Publications: 2001.
35. Hori, S.; Shimizu, Y. Designing methods of human interface for supervisory control systems. Control Engineering Practice 1999, 7, 1413-1419.
36. Chiu, Y.J.; Chen, H.C.; Tzeng, G.H.; Shyu, J.Z. Marketing strategy based on customer behaviour for the lcd-tv. International Journal of Management and Decision Making 2006, 7, 143-165.
37. Liou, J.J.H.; Tzeng, G.H.; Chang, H. C. Airline safety measurement using a hybrid model. Journal of Air Transport Management 2007, 13, 243-249.
38. Huang, C.Y.; Shyu, J.Z.; Tzeng, G.H. Reconfiguring the innovation policy portfolios for taiwan′s sip mall industry. Technovation 2007, 27, 744-765.
39. Hsu, C.Y.; Chen, K.T., Tzeng, G.H., T. Fmcdm with fuzzy dematel approach for customers′ choice behavior model. International Journal of Fuzzy Systems 2007, 9, 236.
40. Promentilla, M.A.B.; Furuichi, T.; Ishii, K.; Tanikawa, N. A fuzzy analytic network process for multi-criteria evaluation of contaminated site remedial countermeasures. Journal of Environmental Management 2008, 88, 479-495.
41. Guneri, A.F.; Cengiz, M.; Seker, S. A fuzzy anp approach to shipyard location selection. Expert Systems with Applications 2009, 36, 7992-7999.
42. Dargi, A.; Anjomshoae, A.; Galankashi, M.R.; Memari, A.; Tap, M.B.M. Supplier selection: A fuzzy-anp approach. Procedia Computer Science 2014, 31, 691-700.
43. Saaty, T.L.; Tran, L.T. On the invalidity of fuzzifying numerical judgments in the analytic hierarchy process. Mathematical and Computer Modelling 2007, 46, 962-975.
44. Saaty, T.L.; Tran, L.T. Fuzzy judgments and fuzzy sets. International Journal of Strategic Decision Sciences (IJSDS) 2010, 1, 23-40.
45. Elkington, J. Cannibals with forks: Triple bottom line of 21st century business, Capstone Publishing Ltd 1998.
46. Coles, T.; Fenclova, E.; Dinan, C. Tourism and corporate social responsibility: A critical review and research agenda. Tourism Management Perspectives 2013, 6, 122-141.
47. Cowper-Smith, A.; de Grosbois, D. The adoption of corporate social responsibility practices in the airline industry. Journal of Sustainable Tourism 2011, 19, 59-77.
48. Lee, S.; Park, S.Y. Financial impacts of socially responsible activities on airline companies. Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Research 2010, 34, 185-203.
49. Chen, F.Y.; Chang, Y. H.; Lin, Y.H. Customer perceptions of airline social responsibility and its effect on loyalty. Journal of Air Transport Management 2012, 20, 49-51.
50. Lee, S.; Seo, K.; Sharma, A. Corporate social responsibility and firm performance in the airline industry: The moderating role of oil prices. Tourism Management 2013, 38, 20-30.
51. Fenclova, E.; Coles, T. Charitable partnerships among travel and tourism businesses: Perspectives from low-fares airlines. International Journal of Tourism Research 2011, 13, 337-354.
52. Mak, B.L.M.; Chan, W.W. A study of environmental reporting: International japanese airlines. Asia Pacific Journal of Tourism Research 2007, 12, 303-312.
53. Mak, B.L.M.; Chan, W.W.H.; Wong, K.; Zheng, C. Comparative studies of standalone environmental reports – european and asian airlines. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment 2007, 12, 45-52.
54. Chang, D.S.; Kuo, L.C.R. The effects of sustainable development on firms′ financial performance ? An empirical approach sustainable development volume 16, issue 6. In Sustainable Development, 2008; Vol. 16, pp 365-380.
55. Zhao, Z.Y.; Zhao, X.J.; Davidson, K.; Zuo, J. A corporate social responsibility indicator system for construction enterprises. Journal of Cleaner Production 2012, 29–30, 277-289.
56. RobecoSam. The sustainability yearbook 2014. http://www.robecosam.com/en/sustainability-insights/library/the-sustainability-yearbook.jsp
57. International Air Transport Association (IATA).
58. Global Reporting Initiative. Sustainability reporting guidelines g4. https://www.globalreporting.org/reporting/g4
59. International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO). 2013 environmental report.
60. Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP). Climate change program. https://www.cdp.net/en-US/Programmes/Pages/CDP-Investors.aspx
61. United Nations. Global compact. https://www.unglobalcompact.org/
62. International labour organization (ILO). https: www.ilo.org/
63. Tzeng, G.H.; Lin, C.W.; Opricovic, S. Multi-criteria analysis of alternative-fuel buses for public transportation. Energy Policy 2005, 33, 1373-1383.
64. Romm, J. The car and fuel of the future. Energy Policy 2006, 34, 2609-2614.
65. U.S. Department of Energy. Epact: Alternative fuels for energy security, cleaner air; epact fleet information and regulations, state and alternative fuel provider program fact sheet; 2001.
66. Faria, R.; Marques, P.; Moura, P.; Freire, F.; Delgado, J.; de Almeida, A.T. Impact of the electricity mix and use profile in the life-cycle assessment of electric vehicles. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 2013, 24, 271-287.
67. Lund, H.; Clark Ii, W.W. Sustainable energy and transportation systems introduction and overview. Utilities Policy 2008, 16, 59-62.
68. Daziano, R.A. Taking account of the role of safety on vehicle choice using a new generation of discrete choice models. Safety Science 2012, 50, 103-112.
69. Liu, J.; Khattak, A.; Wang, X. The role of alternative fuel vehicles: Using behavioral and sensor data to model hierarchies in travel. Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies 2015, 55, 379-392.
70. Wu, W.W.; Lee, Y.T. Developing global managers’ competencies using the fuzzy dematel method. Expert Systems with Applications 2007, 32, 499-507.
71. Hsu, C.W.; Kuo, T.C.; Chen, S.H.; Hu, A.H. Using dematel to develop a carbon management model of supplier selection in green supply chain management. Journal of Cleaner Production 2013, 56, 164-172.
72. Tsai, W.H.; Chou, W.C. Selecting management systems for sustainable development in smes: A novel hybrid model based on dematel, anp, and zogp. Expert Systems with Applications 2009, 36, 1444-1458.
73. Tzeng, G.H.; Chiang, C.H.; Li, C.W. Evaluating intertwined effects in e-learning programs: A novel hybrid mcdm model based on factor analysis and dematel. Expert Systems with Applications 2007, 32, 1028-1044.
74. Teng, J.Y. Project evaluation: Methods and applications; Keelung, Taiwan, 2002.
75. Saaty, T.L.; Vargas, L.G. Decision making in economic, political, social, and technological environments with the analytic hierarchy process. RWS Publications: Pittsburgh. USA, 1994.
76. Saaty, T.L.; Vargas, L.G. Decision making in economic, political, social and technological environments with the analytic hierarchy process: The analytic hierarchy process series. Computers & Mathematics with Applications 1995, 29, 116.
77. Lee, C.C.; Chiang, C.; Chen, C.T. An evaluation model of e-service quality by applying hierarchical fuzzy topsis method. International Journal of Electronic Business Management 2012, 10, 38-49.
78. Tzeng, G.H.; Huang, C.Y. Combined dematel technique with hybrid mcdm methods for creating the aspired intelligent global manufacturing & logistics systems. AnOR 2012, 197, 159-190.
79. Ou Yang, Y.P.; Shieh, H.M.; Tzeng, G.H. A vikor technique based on dematel and anp for information security risk control assessment. Information Sciences 2013, 232.
80. Tzeng, G.H.; Huang, J.J. Multiple attribute decision making: Methods and applications. Taylor & Francis: 2011.
81. Saaty, T.L. The analytic network process: Decision making with dependence and feedback; the organization and prioritization of complexity. Rws publications: 1996.
82. Global Reporting Initiative. Sustainability reporting guidelines g 3.1.
83. Ammann, M.; Oesch, D.; Schmid, M.M. Corporate governance and firm value: International evidence. Journal of Empirical Finance 2011, 18, 36-55.
84. Olson, D.L.; Wu, D. Innovative csr: From risk management to value creation. Journal of Cleaner Production 2010, 18, 1767-1768.
85. Air France KLM. 2013 CSR report. http://www.airfranceklm-finance.com/en./content/download/17673/154869/file/2013_RADD-en.pdf
86. Lufthansa group. 2013 sustainability report. http://www.lufthansagroup.com/fileadmin/downloads/en/responsibility/balance-2014-epaper/
87. Qantas. 2013 Integrated ESG analysis. http://www.qantas.com.au/infodetail/about/investors/qantas-sustainability-review-2013.pdf
88. ANA Holdings. Annual report 2014.
89. Cathay Pacific. Sustainable development report 2013. http://downloads.cathaypacific.com/cx/aboutus/sd/2013/wp-content/themes/cathay/assets/pdf/factsheet/CX_SDR2013_Factsheet.pdf
90. European Commission. European advanced biofuel flight path. http://ec.europa.eu/energy/renewables/biofuels/flight_path_en.htm
91. International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO). Balanced approach to aircraft noise management. http://www.icao.int/environmental-protection/Pages/noise.aspx
92. Wang, S.W. Do global airline alliances influence the passenger′s purchase decision? Journal of Air Transport Management 2014, 37, 53-59.
93. Saeidi, S.P.; Sofian, S.; Saeidi, P.; Saeidi, S.P.; Saaeidi, S.A. How does corporate social responsibility contribute to firm financial performance? The mediating role of competitive advantage, reputation, and customer satisfaction. Journal of Business Research 2015, 68, 341-350.
94. Besch, K. Product-service systems for office furniture: Barriers and opportunities on the european market. Journal of Cleaner Production 2005, 13, 1083-1094.
95. Mont, O.; Dalhammar, C.; Jacobsson, N. A new business model for baby prams based on leasing and product remanufacturing. Journal of Cleaner Production 2006, 14, 1509-1518.
96. Bartolomeo, M.; dal Maso, D.; de Jong, P.; Eder, P.; Groenewegen, P.; Hopkinson, P.; James, P.; Nijhuis, L.; Örninge, M.; Scholl, G., et al. Eco-efficient producer services—what are they, how do they benefit customers and the environment and how likely are they to develop and be extensively utilised? Journal of Cleaner Production 2003, 11, 829-837.
97. Mont, O.K. Clarifying the concept of product–service system. Journal of Cleaner Production 2002, 10, 237-245.
98. Manzini, E.; Vezzoli, C. A strategic design approach to develop sustainable product service systems: Examples taken from the ‘environmentally friendly innovation’ italian prize. Journal of Cleaner Production 2003, 11, 851-857.
99. Tukker, A. Eight types of product–service system: Eight ways to sustainability? Experiences from suspronet. Business Strategy and the Environment 2004, 13, 246-260.
100. Halme, M.; Anttonen, M.; Hrauda, G.; Kortman, J. Sustainability evaluation of european household services. Journal of Cleaner Production 2006, 14, 1529-1540.
101. Maxwell, D.; Sheate, W.; van der Vorst, R. Functional and systems aspects of the sustainable product and service development approach for industry. Journal of Cleaner Production 2006, 14, 1466-1479.
102. Euorpean Union (EU). Directive 2011/65/eu of the european parliament and of the council. In on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment, 2011.
103. Hansla, A.; Gamble, A.; Juliusson, A.; Gärling, T. The relationships between awareness of consequences, environmental concern, and value orientations. Journal of Environmental Psychology 2008, 28, 1-9.
104. Sang, Y.N.; Bekhet, H.A. Modelling electric vehicle usage intentions: An empirical study in malaysia. Journal of Cleaner Production 2015, 92, 75-83.
105. Gnann, T.; Plötz, P. A review of combined models for market diffusion of alternative fuel vehicles and their refueling infrastructure. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 2015, 47, 783-793.
106. European commission. Directorate-general for climate action. http://ec.europa.eu/clima/policies/transport/aviation/documentation_en.htm