||1. Barco‐Bonilla, N., P. Plaza‐Bolaños, N. M. V. Tarifa, R. Romero‐González, J. L. Martínez Vidal, and A. G. Frenich, “Highly sensitive determination of polybrominated diphenyl ethers in surface water by GC coupled to high‐resolution MS according to the EU Water Directive 2008/105/EC”, Journal of separation science, vol. 37, pp. 69-76,(2014).|
2. Binelli, A., C. Roscioli, and L. Guzzella, “Improvements in the analysis of decabromodiphenyl ether using on-column injection and electron-capture detection”, Journal of Chromatography A, vol. 1136, pp. 243-247,(2006).
3. Binici, B., M. Bilsel, M. Karakas, I. Koyuncu, and A. C. Goren, “An efficient GC–IDMS method for determination of PBDEs and PBB in plastic materials”, Talanta, vol. 116, pp. 417-426,(2013).
4. Blanco, S. L., and J. M. Vieites, “Single-run determination of polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) di- to deca-brominated in fish meal, fish oil and fish feed by isotope dilution: Application of automated sample purification and gas chromatography/ion trap tandem mass spectrometry (GC/ITMS)”, Analytica Chimica Acta, vol. 672, pp. 137-146,(2010).
5. Butt, C. M., M. L. Diamond, J. Truong, M. G. Ikonomou, and A. F. Ter Schure, “Spatial distribution of polybrominated diphenyl ethers in southern Ontario as measured in indoor and outdoor window organic films”, Environmental science & technology, vol. 38, pp. 724-731,(2004).
6. Camino-Sánchez, F. J., A. Zafra-Gómez, S. Cantarero-Malagón, and J. L. Vílchez, “Validation of a method for the analysis of 77 priority persistent organic pollutants in river water by stir bar sorptive extraction in compliance with the European Water Framework Directive”, Talanta, vol. 89, pp. 322-334,(2012).
7. Cetin, B., and M. Odabasi, “Particle-phase dry deposition and air-soil gas-exchange of polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) in Izmir, Turkey”, Environmental science & technology, vol. 41, pp. 4986-4992,(2007).
8. Chen, S.-J., X.-J. Gao, B.-X. Mai, Z.-M. Chen, X.-J. Luo, G.-Y. Sheng, J.-M. Fu, and E. Y. Zeng, “Polybrominated diphenyl ethers in surface sediments of the Yangtze River Delta: Levels, distribution and potential hydrodynamic influence”, Environmental Pollution, vol. 144, pp. 951-957,(2006).
9. Chen, Y., Z. Li, Y. Tan, C. Zhang, J. Chen, F. He, Y. Yu, and D. Chen, “Prenatal exposure to decabrominated diphenyl ether impairs learning ability by altering neural stem cell viability, apoptosis, and differentiation in rat hippocampus”, Human & experimental toxicology,(2014).
10. Cincinelli, A., T. Martellini, L. Misuri, E. Lanciotti, A. Sweetman, S. Laschi, and I. Palchetti, “PBDEs in Italian sewage sludge and environmental risk of using sewage sludge for land application”, Environmental Pollution, vol. 161, pp. 229-234,(2012).
11. Cojocariu, C., P. Silcock, and A. Kotz, “Validation of GC-MS/MS for Detection and Confirmation of Low-Level Dioxins” ,(2014)
12. Cristale, J., A. García Vázquez, C. Barata, and S. Lacorte, “Priority and emerging flame retardants in rivers: Occurrence in water and sediment, Daphnia magna toxicity and risk assessment”, Environ Int, vol. 59, pp. 232-243,(2013).
13. Darnerud, P. O., “Toxic effects of brominated flame retardants in man and in wildlife”, Environ Int, vol. 29, pp. 841-853,(2003).
14. de Wit, C. A., “An overview of brominated flame retardants in the environment”, Chemosphere, vol. 46, pp. 583-624,(2002).
15. Dunnick, J., A. Brix, H. Cunny, M. Vallant, and K. Shockley, “Characterization of polybrominated diphenyl ether toxicity in Wistar Han rats and use of liver microarray data for predicting disease susceptibilities”, Toxicologic pathology, vol. 40, pp. 93-106,(2012).
16. Eljarrat, E., A. De La Cal, D. Larrazabal, B. Fabrellas, A. R. Fernandez-Alba, F. Borrull, R. M. Marce, and D. Barcelo, “Occurrence of polybrominated diphenylethers, polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins, dibenzofurans and biphenyls in coastal sediments from Spain”, Environmental Pollution, vol. 136, pp. 493-501,(2005).
17. Eljarrat, E., A. Labandeira, G. Marsh, D. Raldúa, and D. Barceló, “Decabrominated diphenyl ether in river fish and sediment samples collected downstream an industrial park”, Chemosphere, vol. 69, pp. 1278-1286,(2007).
18. García-Bermejo, Á., M. Ábalos, J. Sauló, E. Abad, M. J. González, and B. Gómara, “Triple quadrupole tandem mass spectrometry: A real alternative to high resolution magnetic sector instrument for the analysis of polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins, furans and dioxin-like polychlorinated biphenyls”, Analytica Chimica Acta, vol. 889, pp. 156-165,(2015).
19. Gevao, B., A. N. Ghadban, S. Uddin, F. M. Jaward, M. Bahloul, and J. Zafar, “Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) in soils along a rural-urban-rural transect: Sources, concentration gradients, and profiles”, Environmental Pollution, vol. 159, pp. 3666-3672,(2011).
20. Giandomenico, S., L. Spada, C. Annicchiarico, G. Assennato, N. Cardellicchio, N. Ungaro, and A. D. Leo, “Chlorinated compounds and polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) in mussels (Mytilus galloprovincialis) collected from Apulia Region coasts”, Marine Pollution Bulletin, vol. 73, pp. 243-251,(2013).
21. Gouin, T., and T. Harner, “Modelling the environmental fate of the polybrominated diphenyl ethers”, Environ Int, vol. 29, pp. 717-724,(2003).
22. Gouin, T., G. O. Thomas, C. Chaemfa, T. Harner, D. Mackay, and K. C. Jones, “Concentrations of decabromodiphenyl ether in air from Southern Ontario: Implications for particle-bound transport”, Chemosphere, vol. 64, pp. 256-261,(2006).
23. Guoguang, W., Z. Dahai, Y. Dandan, P. Jialin, and L. Xianguo, “Determination of eight polybrominated diphenyl ethers in marine sediments by ultrasonically assisted alkaline degradation extraction and gas chromatography-electron capture detection”, Se pu= Chinese journal of chromatography/Zhongguo hua xue hui, vol. 33, p. 885,(2015).
24. Hermanussen, S., V. Matthews, O. Päpke, C. J. Limpus, and C. Gaus, “Flame retardants (PBDEs) in marine turtles, dugongs and seafood from Queensland, Australia”, Marine Pollution Bulletin, vol. 57, pp. 409-418,(2008).
25. Ikonomou, M. G., S. Rayne, and R. F. Addison, “Exponential increases of the brominated flame retardants, polybrominated diphenyl ethers, in the Canadian Arctic from 1981 to 2000”, Environmental science & technology, vol. 36, pp. 1886-1892,(2002).
26. IPCS, “Environmental Health Criteria no. 162. Brominated diphenyl ethers.”, International Program on Chemical Safety,(1994).
27. Jaward, F. M., N. J. Farrar, T. Harner, A. J. Sweetman, and K. C. Jones, “Passive air sampling of PCBs, PBDEs, and organochlorine pesticides across Europe”, Environmental science & technology, vol. 38, pp. 34-41,(2004).
28. Jhong, Y. J., and W. H. Ding, “Method optimization for quantitation of decabromodiphenyl ether in sediments and earthworms using liquid chromatography/atmospheric pressure photoionization tandem mass spectrometry”, Rapid communications in mass spectrometry, vol. 21, pp. 4158-4161,(2007).
29. Jiang, Y., X. Wang, K. Zhu, M. Wu, G. Sheng, and J. Fu, “Occurrence, compositional profiles and possible sources of polybrominated diphenyl ethers in urban soils of Shanghai, China”, Chemosphere, vol. 80, pp. 131-136,(2010).
30. Kajiwara, N., S. Kamikawa, K. Ramu, D. Ueno, T. K. Yamada, A. Subramanian, P. K. S. Lam, T. A. Jefferson, M. Prudente, K.-H. Chung, and S. Tanabe, “Geographical distribution of polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) and organochlorines in small cetaceans from Asian waters”, Chemosphere, vol. 64, pp. 287-295,(2006).
31. Kalachova, K., T. Cajka, C. Sandy, J. Hajslova, and J. Pulkrabova, “High throughput sample preparation in combination with gas chromatography coupled to triple quadrupole tandem mass spectrometry (GC–MS/MS): A smart procedure for (ultra)trace analysis of brominated flame retardants in fish”, Talanta, vol. 105, pp. 109-116,(2013).
32. Król, S., B. Zabiegała, and J. Namieśnik, “PBDEs in environmental samples: sampling and analysis”, Talanta, vol. 93, pp. 1-17,(2012).
33. L’Homme, B., G. Scholl, G. Eppe, and J. F. Focant, “Validation of a gas chromatography–triple quadrupole mass spectrometry method for confirmatory analysis of dioxins and dioxin-like polychlorobiphenyls in feed following new EU Regulation 709/2014”, Journal of Chromatography A, vol. 1376, pp. 149-158,(2015).
34. Lema, S. C., I. R. Schultz, N. L. Scholz, J. P. Incardona, and P. Swanson, “Neural defects and cardiac arrhythmia in fish larvae following embryonic exposure to 2,2′,4,4′-tetrabromodiphenyl ether (PBDE 47)”, Aquatic Toxicology, vol. 82, pp. 296-307,(2007).
35. Li, Y., D. Geng, F. Liu, T. Wang, P. Wang, Q. Zhang, and G. Jiang, “Study of PCBs and PBDEs in King George Island, Antarctica, using PUF passive air sampling”, Atmospheric Environment, vol. 51, pp. 140-145,(2012a).
36. Li, Y., G. Wei, and X. Wang, “Determination of decabromodiphenyl ether in water samples by single‐drop microextraction and RP‐HPLC”, Journal of separation science, vol. 30, pp. 2698-2702,(2007).
37. Li, Z.-H., X.-Y. Liu, N. Wang, J.-S. Chen, Y.-H. Chen, J.-T. Huang, C.-H. Su, F. Xie, B. Yu, and D.-J. Chen, “Effects of decabrominated diphenyl ether (PBDE-209) in regulation of growth and apoptosis of breast, ovarian, and cervical cancer cells”, Environmental Health Perspectives, vol. 120, p. 541,(2012b).
38. Liang, X., S. Zhu, P. Chen, and L. Zhu, “Bioaccumulation and bioavailability of polybrominated diphynel ethers (PBDEs) in soil”, Environmental Pollution, vol. 158, pp. 2387-2392,(2010).
39. Lin, S.-M., F.-A. Chen, Y.-F. Huang, L.-L. Hsing, L.-L. Chen, L.-S. Wu, T.-S. Liu, G.-P. Chang-Chien, K.-C. Chen, and H.-R. Chao, “Negative associations between PBDE levels and thyroid hormones in cord blood”, International Journal of Hygiene and Environmental Health, vol. 214, pp. 115-120,(2011).
40. Liu, X., J. Li, Z. Zhao, W. Zhang, K. Lin, C. Huang, and X. Wang, “Solid-phase extraction combined with dispersive liquid–liquid microextraction for the determination for polybrominated diphenyl ethers in different environmental matrices”, Journal of Chromatography A, vol. 1216, pp. 2220-2226,(2009).
41. Liu, X., A. Zhao, A. Zhang, H. Liu, W. Xiao, C. Wang, and X. Wang, “Dispersive liquid–liquid microextraction and gas chromatography–mass spectrometry determination of polychlorinated biphenyls and polybrominated diphenyl ethers in milk”, Journal of separation science, vol. 34, pp. 1084-1090,(2011).
42. Losada, S., J. Parera, M. Abalos, E. Abad, F. J. Santos, and M. T. Galceran, “Suitability of selective pressurized liquid extraction combined with gas chromatography–ion-trap tandem mass spectrometry for the analysis of polybrominated diphenyl ethers”, Analytica Chimica Acta, vol. 678, pp. 73-81,(2010a).
43. Losada, S., F. J. Santos, A. Covaci, and M. T. Galceran, “Gas chromatography–ion trap tandem mass spectrometry method for the analysis of methoxylated polybrominated diphenyl ethers in fish”, Journal of Chromatography A, vol. 1217, pp. 5253-5260,(2010b).
44. Luo, Q., Z. W. Cai, and M. H. Wong, “Polybrominated diphenyl ethers in fish and sediment from river polluted by electronic waste”, Science of The Total Environment, vol. 383, pp. 115-127,(2007a).
45. Luo, Q., M. Wong, and Z. Cai, “Determination of polybrominated diphenyl ethers in freshwater fishes from a river polluted by e-wastes”, Talanta, vol. 72, pp. 1644-1649,(2007b).
46. Mackintosh, S. A., A. Pérez-Fuentetaja, L. R. Zimmerman, G. Pacepavicius, M. Clapsadl, M. Alaee, and D. S. Aga, “Analytical performance of a triple quadrupole mass spectrometer compared to a high resolution mass spectrometer for the analysis of polybrominated diphenyl ethers in fish”, Analytica Chimica Acta, vol. 747, pp. 67-75,(2012).
47. Malavia, J., F. J. Santos, and M. T. Galceran, “Simultaneous pressurized liquid extraction and clean-up for the analysis of polybrominated biphenyls by gas chromatography–tandem mass spectrometry”, Talanta, vol. 84, pp. 1155-1162,(2011).
48. Mandalakis, M., V. Atsarou, and E. G. Stephanou, “Airborne PBDEs in specialized occupational settings, houses and outdoor urban areas in Greece”, Environmental Pollution, vol. 155, pp. 375-382,(2008a).
49. Mandalakis, M., E. G. Stephanou, Y. Horii, and K. Kannan, “Emerging contaminants in car interiors: evaluating the impact of airborne PBDEs and PBDD/Fs”, Environmental science & technology, vol. 42, pp. 6431-6436,(2008b).
50. McLuckey, S. A., and J. M. Wells, “Mass analysis at the advent of the 21st century”, Chemical reviews, vol. 101, pp. 571-606,(2001).
51. Medina, C., E. Pitarch, F. López, C. Vázquez, and F. Hernández, “Determination of PBDEs in human breast adipose tissues by gas chromatography coupled with triple quadrupole mass spectrometry”, Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry, vol. 390, pp. 1343-1354,(2008).
52. Meerts, I., R. J. Letcher, S. Hoving, G. Marsh, A. Bergman, J. G. Lemmen, B. van der Burg, and A. Brouwer, “In vitro estrogenicity of polybrominated diphenyl ethers, hydroxylated PDBEs, and polybrominated bisphenol A compounds”, Environmental Health Perspectives, vol. 109, p. 399,(2001).
53. Miller, M. F., S. M. Chernyak, S. E. Domino, S. A. Batterman, and R. Loch-Caruso, “Concentrations and speciation of polybrominated diphenyl ethers in human amniotic fluid”, Science of The Total Environment, vol. 417–418, pp. 294-298,(2012).
54. Moliner-Martinez, Y., P. Campíns-Falcó, C. Molins-Legua, L. Segovia-Martínez, and A. Seco-Torrecillas, “Miniaturized matrix solid phase dispersion procedure and solid phase microextraction for the analysis of organochlorinated pesticides and polybrominated diphenylethers in biota samples by gas chromatography electron capture detection”, Journal of Chromatography A, vol. 1216, pp. 6741-6745,(2009).
55. Moon, H.-B., M. Choi, J. Yu, R.-H. Jung, and H.-G. Choi, “Contamination and potential sources of polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) in water and sediment from the artificial Lake Shihwa, Korea”, Chemosphere, vol. 88, pp. 837-843,(2012).
56. Moon, H.-B., S.-P. Yoon, R.-H. Jung, and M. Choi, “Wastewater treatment plants (WWTPs) as a source of sediment contamination by toxic organic pollutants and fecal sterols in a semi-enclosed bay in Korea”, Chemosphere, vol. 73, pp. 880-889,(2008).
57. Nouira, T., C. Risso, L. Chouba, H. Budzinski, and H. Boussetta, “Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) and Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDEs) in surface sediments from Monastir Bay (Tunisia, Central Mediterranean): Occurrence, distribution and seasonal variations”, Chemosphere, vol. 93, pp. 487-493,(2013).
58. Olukunle, O., J. Okonkwo, K. Kefeni, and M. Lupankwa, “Concentrations of polybrominated diphenyl ethers in sediments from Jukskei River, Gauteng, South Africa”, Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology, vol. 88, pp. 461-466,(2012).
59. Organtini, K. L., L. Haimovici, K. J. Jobst, E. J. Reiner, A. Ladak, D. Stevens, J. W. Cochran, and F. L. Dorman, “Comparison of Atmospheric Pressure Ionization Gas Chromatography-Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometry to Traditional High-Resolution Mass Spectrometry for the Identification and Quantification of Halogenated Dioxins and Furans”, Analytical chemistry, vol. 87, pp. 7902-7908,(2015).
60. Oros, D. R., D. Hoover, F. Rodigari, D. Crane, and J. Sericano, “Levels and distribution of polybrominated diphenyl ethers in water, surface sediments, and bivalves from the San Francisco Estuary”, Environmental science & technology, vol. 39, pp. 33-41,(2005).
61. Pérez-Fuentetaja, A., S. Lupton, M. Clapsadl, F. Samara, L. Gatto, R. Biniakewitz, and D. S. Aga, “PCB and PBDE levels in wild common carp (Cyprinus carpio) from eastern Lake Erie”, Chemosphere, vol. 81, pp. 541-547,(2010).
62. Riva, C., A. Binelli, D. Cogni, and A. Provini, “Evaluation of DNA damage induced by decabromodiphenyl ether (BDE‐209) in hemocytes of Dreissena polymorpha using the comet and micronucleus assays”, Environmental and molecular mutagenesis, vol. 48, pp. 735-743,(2007).
63. Sacks, V. P., and R. Lohmann, “Freely dissolved PBDEs in water and porewater of an urban estuary”, Environmental Pollution, vol. 162, pp. 287-293,(2012).
64. Samara, F., C. W. Tsai, and D. S. Aga, “Determination of potential sources of PCBs and PBDEs in sediments of the Niagara River”, Environmental Pollution, vol. 139, pp. 489-497,(2006).
65. Sanchez-Prado, L., M. Llompart, M. Lores, C. Garcia-Jares, and R. Cela, “Investigation of photodegradation products generated after UV-irradiation of five polybrominated diphenyl ethers using photo solid-phase microextraction”, Journal of Chromatography A, vol. 1071, pp. 85-92,(2005).
66. Schriemer, D. C., and L. Li, “Detection of high molecular weight narrow polydisperse polymers up to 1.5 million daltons by MALDI mass spectrometry”, Analytical chemistry, vol. 68, pp. 2721-2725,(1996).
67. Strandberg, B., N. G. Dodder, I. Basu, and R. A. Hites, “Concentrations and spatial variations of polybrominated diphenyl ethers and other organohalogen compounds in Great Lakes air”, Environmental science & technology, vol. 35, pp. 1078-1083,(2001).
68. Streets, S. S., S. A. Henderson, A. D. Stoner, D. L. Carlson, M. F. Simcik, and D. L. Swackhamer, “Partitioning and bioaccumulation of PBDEs and PCBs in Lake Michigan”, Environmental science & technology, vol. 40, pp. 7263-7269,(2006).
69. Ueno, D., T. Isobe, K. Ramu, S. Tanabe, M. Alaee, C. Marvin, K. Inoue, T. Someya, T. Miyajima, H. Kodama, and H. Nakata, “Spatial distribution of hexabromocyclododecanes (HBCDs), polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) and organochlorines in bivalves from Japanese coastal waters”, Chemosphere, vol. 78, pp. 1213-1219,(2010).
70. van Bavel, B., D. Geng, L. Cherta, J. Nácher-Mestre, T. Portolés, M. Ábalos, J. Sauló, E. Abad, J. Dunstan, and R. Jones, “Atmospheric-Pressure Chemical Ionization Tandem Mass Spectrometry (APGC/MS/MS) an Alternative to High-Resolution Mass Spectrometry (HRGC/HRMS) for the Determination of Dioxins”, Analytical chemistry, vol. 87, pp. 9047-9053,(2015).
71. Vigano, L., C. Roscioli, C. Erratico, and L. Guzzella, “Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) in 0+ juvenile cyprinids and sediments of the Po River”, Archives of environmental contamination and toxicology, vol. 55, pp. 282-294,(2008).
72. Wan, Y., S. Wiseman, H. Chang, X. Zhang, P. D. Jones, M. Hecker, K. Kannan, S. Tanabe, J. Hu, and M. H. Lam, “Origin of hydroxylated brominated diphenyl ethers: natural compounds or man-made flame retardants?”, Environmental science & technology, vol. 43, pp. 7536-7542,(2009).
73. WANG, D.-d., W.-h. HUANG, T.-t. HUANG, W.-z. XU, L.-q. YANG, and W. ZHOU, “Dispersive liquid. liquid microextraction coupled with GC-ECD for determination of polybrominated diphenyl ethers in water samples”, Journal of Central South University (Science and Technology), vol. 10, p. 063,(2012).
74. WANG, D.-d., W.-h. HUANG, and L.-q. YANG, “Determination of Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers in Soil by Ultrasound/Microwave Assisted Extraction and GC/ECD [J]”, Journal of Instrumental Analysis, vol. 8, p. 017,(2011a).
75. Wang, I. T. I., S.-F. Cheng, and S.-W. Tsai, “Determinations of airborne synthetic musks by polyurethane foam coupled with triple quadrupole gas chromatography tandem mass spectrometer”, Journal of Chromatography A, vol. 1330, pp. 61-68,(2014).
76. Wang, J.-X., D.-Q. Jiang, Z.-Y. Gu, and X.-P. Yan, “Multiwalled carbon nanotubes coated fibers for solid-phase microextraction of polybrominated diphenyl ethers in water and milk samples before gas chromatography with electron-capture detection”, Journal of Chromatography A, vol. 1137, pp. 8-14,(2006).
77. Wang, J., Z. Lin, K. Lin, C. Wang, W. Zhang, C. Cui, J. Lin, Q. Dong, and C. Huang, “Polybrominated diphenyl ethers in water, sediment, soil, and biological samples from different industrial areas in Zhejiang, China”, Journal of Hazardous Materials, vol. 197, pp. 211-219,(2011b).
78. Wang, M.-S., S.-J. Chen, K.-L. Huang, Y.-C. Lai, G.-P. Chang-Chien, J.-H. Tsai, W.-Y. Lin, K.-C. Chang, and J.-T. Lee, “Determination of levels of persistent organic pollutants (PCDD/Fs, PBDD/Fs, PBDEs, PCBs, and PBBs) in atmosphere near a municipal solid waste incinerator”, Chemosphere, vol. 80, pp. 1220-1226,(2010).
79. Wei, H., P. S. Dassanayake, and A. Li, “Parametric evaluation for programmable temperature vaporisation large volume injection in gas chromatographic determination of polybrominated diphenyl ethers”, International Journal of Environmental and Analytical Chemistry, vol. 90, pp. 535-547,(2010).
80. Wen, S., F. Yang, J. G. Li, Y. Gong, X. L. Zhang, Y. Hui, Y. N. Wu, Y. F. Zhao, and Y. Xu, “Polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxin and dibenzofurans (PCDD/Fs), polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs), and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) monitored by tree bark in an E-waste recycling area”, Chemosphere, vol. 74, pp. 981-987,(2009).
81. Wilford, B. H., T. Harner, J. Zhu, M. Shoeib, and K. C. Jones, “Passive sampling survey of polybrominated diphenyl ether flame retardants in indoor and outdoor air in Ottawa, Canada: implications for sources and exposure”, Environmental science & technology, vol. 38, pp. 5312-5318,(2004).
82. Wu, N., T. Herrmann, O. Paepke, J. Tickner, R. Hale, E. Harvey, M. La Guardia, M. D. McClean, and T. F. Webster, “Human exposure to PBDEs: associations of PBDE body burdens with food consumption and house dust concentrations”, Environmental science & technology, vol. 41, pp. 1584-1589,(2007).
83. Xu, T., I. K. Cho, D. Wang, F. M. Rubio, W. L. Shelver, A. M. E. Gasc, J. Li, and Q. X. Li, “Suitability of a magnetic particle immunoassay for the analysis of PBDEs in Hawaiian euryhaline fish and crabs in comparison with gas chromatography/electron capture detection-ion trap mass spectrometry”, Environmental Pollution, vol. 157, pp. 417-422,(2009).
84. Yang, C., S. Harrad, M. A.-E. Abdallah, J. Desborough, N. L. Rose, S. D. Turner, T. A. Davidson, and B. Goldsmith, “Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) in English freshwater lakes, 2008–2012”, Chemosphere, vol. 110, pp. 41-47,(2014).
85. Yogui, G. T., and J. L. Sericano, “Polybrominated diphenyl ether flame retardants in lichens and mosses from King George Island, maritime Antarctica”, Chemosphere, vol. 73, pp. 1589-1593,(2008).
86. Yun, S. H., R. Addink, J. M. McCabe, A. Ostaszewski, D. Mackenzie-Taylor, A. B. Taylor, and K. Kannan, “Polybrominated diphenyl ethers and polybrominated biphenyls in sediment and floodplain soils of the Saginaw River watershed, Michigan, USA”, Archives of environmental contamination and toxicology, vol. 55, pp. 1-10,(2008).
87. Zhang, Z. L., C. Leith, S. M. Rhind, C. Kerr, M. Osprey, C. Kyle, M. Coull, C. Thomson, G. Green, L. Maderova, and C. McKenzie, “Long term temporal and spatial changes in the distribution of polychlorinated biphenyls and polybrominated diphenyl ethers in Scottish soils”, Science of The Total Environment, vol. 468–469, pp. 158-164,(2014).
88. Zhao, R.-S., Y.-L. Liu, X.-F. Chen, J.-P. Yuan, A.-Y. Bai, and J.-B. Zhou, “Preconcentration and determination of polybrominated diphenyl ethers in environmental water samples by solid-phase microextraction with Fe3O4-coated bamboo charcoal fibers prior to gas chromatography–mass spectrometry”, Analytica Chimica Acta, vol. 769, pp. 65-71,(2013).
89. Zhou, Y.-Y., C.-Y. Zhang, Z.-G. Yan, K.-J. Li, L. Wang, Y.-B. Xie, F.-S. Li, Z. Liu, and J. Yang, “The use of copper(II) isonicotinate-based micro-solid-phase extraction for the analysis of polybrominated diphenyl ethers in soils”, Analytica Chimica Acta, vol. 747, pp. 36-41,(2012).
90. Zhu, L., B. Ma, and X. Liang, “Quantitative analysis of polybrominated diphenyl ethers in earthworms and soil by gas chromatography coupled to ion‐trap tandem mass spectrometry”, Rapid communications in mass spectrometry, vol. 22, pp. 394-400,(2008).
92. 台灣質譜學會，「質譜分析技術原理與應用」，(2015) 。
93. 劉雨凱、唐建輝、潘曉輝、田崇國、陳穎軍，「環境中多溴聯苯醚分析方法的研究進展」，(2012) 。
94. 李俊璋、廖寶琦、洪崇峰、林家慶、楊淑瑤、陳泓翰，「食品中多溴二苯醚類 (PBDEs) 之監測及風險評估」，(2011) 。
96. 陳玉如，「質譜技術與蛋白質體學 Mass Spectrometry and Proteomics 」，338-376，中央研究院 化學研究所/基因體研究中心 (2007) 。
98. 彭瑞華、李慈毅、許元正、林燕玉、吳仲平、陳元武、翁英明，「環境基質中溴化阻燃劑(多溴二苯醚PBDEs)之調查研究」，環境調查研究年報，17期，行政院環境保護署環境檢驗所(2010) 。
99. 劉志仁、李維豐，「持久性有機污染物斯德哥爾摩公約記事」，工安環保報導，10-13，(2006) 。