1. 劉議謙 2008，附保證提領保險商品之評價，東吳大學商用數學系碩士論文
2. 郭維裕、李淯靖、林楚彬 2012，保險死亡率期限結構之共同因子分析與配適，行政院國家科學委員會專題研究計畫
1. Bell, W. R. 1997. Comparing and Assessing Time Series Methods for Forecasting Age-Specific Fertility and Mortality Rates. Journal of Official Statistics 13, 279-303
2. Biffis, E. 2005. Affine Processes for Dynamic Mortality and Actuarial Valuations. Journal of Insurance: Mathematics and Economics 37, 443-468
3. Caldwell, J. C. 1979. Education as a Factor in Mortality Decline An Examination of Nigerian Data. Journal of Tayolr & Francis, Ltd. And Population Investigation Committee 33, 395-413
4. Cutler, D., Deaton, A. and Muney, A. L. 2006. The Determinants of Mortality. Journal of Economic Perspectives 20, 97-120
5. Cox, S. H., Lin, Y. and Wang, S. S. 2006. Multivariate Exponential Tilting and Pricing Implications for Mortality Securitization. Journal of Risk and Insurance 73, 719-736
6. Cairns, A. J. G., Blake, D. and Dowd, K. 2006b. A Two-Factor Model for Stochastic Mortality with Parameters Uncertainty. Journal of Risk and Insurance 73, 687-718
7. He, L. T., Myer, F. C. N. and Webb, J. R. 1996. The sensitivity of bank stock returns to real estate. Journal of Real Estate Finance & Economics 12, 203-220
8. Hollmann, F. W., Mulder, T. J. and Kallan, J. E. 2000. Methodology and Assumptions for the Population Projections of the United States: 1999 to 2100. Working paper.
9. Huang, H., Milevsky, M.A. and Salisbury, T. S. 2013. Optimal initiation of a GLWB in a variable annuity. Journal of Insurance: Mathematics and Economics 56, 102-111
10. Kawachi, I., Kennedy, B. P., Lochner, K. and Prothrow, S. D. 1997. Social Capital, Income Inequality, and Mortality. Journal of Public Health 87, 1491-1498
11. Keilman, N. 1997. Ex-Post Errors in Official Population Forecasts in Industrialized Countries. Journal of Official Statistics 13, 45-77
12. Kling, A., Ruez, F. and Rub, J. 2011. The Impact of Stochastic Volatility on Pricing, Hedging, and Hedge Efficiency of Withdrawal Benefit Guarantees in Variable Annuities. Journal of ASTIN Bulletin 41, 511-545
13. Lee, R. D. and Carter, L. R. 1992. Modeling and Forecasting U.S. Mortality. Journal of the American Statistical Association 87, 659-671
14. Lizieri, C. and Satchell, C. 1997. Interactions between property and equity markets: an investigation of linkages in the United Kingdom 1972–1992. Journal of Real Estate Finance & Economics 15, 11–26
15. Lynch, J. W., Smith, G. D., Kaplan, G. A. and James S. H. 2000. Income inequality and mortality: importance to health of individual income, psychosocial environment, or material conditions. Journal of British Medical 320, 1200-1204
16. Larson, S. 2005. Real Estate Investment Trusts and Stock Price Reversals. Journal of Real Estate Finance & Economics 30, 81-88
17. Liu, Y. 2010. Pricing and Hedging the Guaranteed Minimum Withdrawal Benefits in Variable Annuities.
18. Lee, C. C., Chien, M. S. and Lin, T. C. 2011. Dynamic modelling of real estate investment trusts and stock markets. Journal of Economic Modelling 29, 395-407
19. Miller, T. and Lee, R. 2001. Evaluating the Performance of the Lee-Carter Method for Forecasting Mortality. Journal of Springer and Population Association of America 38, 537-549
20. Milevsky, M. A. and Salisbury, T. S. 2005. Financial valuation of guaranteed minimum withdrawal benefits. Journal of Insurance: Mathematics and Economics 38, 21-38
21. Milidonis, A. and Efthymiou, M. 2015. Mortality Lead Lags. Working paper.
22. Oppenheimer, P. and Grisson, T. V. 1998. Frequency Space Correlation Between REITs and Capital Market Indices. Journal of Real Estate Research 16, 291-310
23. Preston, S. H. 1975. The Changing Relation between Mortality and Level of Economic Development. Population Studies 29, 231-248
24. Piscopo, G. and Haberman, S. 2011. The Valuation of Guaranteed Lifelong Withdrawal Benefit Options in Variable Annuity Contracts and The Impact of Mortality Risk. Journal of North American Actuarial 15
25. Wilmoth, J. R. 1993. Computational Methods for Fitting and Extrapolating the Lee-Carter Model of Mortality Change. Technical Report. Department of Demography. University of California, Berkeley.
26. Wenger, M. 2012. Pricing and Hedging GMWB Riders in A Binomial Framework.
27. Yang, S. S. and Wang, C.W. 2013. Pricing and securitization of multi-country longevity risk with mortality dependence. Journal of Insurance: Mathematics and Economics 52, 157-169