2. 林文政、鍾珮珊、范維恩(2014)。好關係沒有壞影響嗎？領導部屬交換關係對組織年資與晉升力評分倒U 字型關係的調節效果，東吳經濟商學學報第八十六期。
1. Ali, S. M., Shaharudin, M. R., & Anuar, A. (2012). The Association between Job Positions, Work Experience and Career Satisfaction: The Case of Malaysian’s Academic Staff. Asian Social Science, 8(10), 35-44.
2. Anderson, J., Milkovich G., & Tsui A. (1981). A model of intraorganization mobility. Academy of Management Review, 6, 529-539.
3. Arthur, M. B. (1994). The boundaryless career: A new perspective for organizational inquiry. Journal of organizational Behavior, 15(4), 295-306.
4. Arthur, M. B., Khapova, S. N., & Wilderom, C. P. (2005). Career success in a boundaryless career world. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 26(2), 177-202.
5. Bauer, T. N., & Green, S. G. (1996). Development of leader-member exchange: A longitudinal test. Academy of management journal, 39(6), 1538-1567.
6. Becker, G. (1975). Human capital. Chicago University Press.
7. Berlew, D. E. & Hall, D.T. (1966). The socialization of managers: effects of expectations on performance. Administrative Science Quarterly, 11(2), 207–23.
8. Blau, P. (1964). Exchange and power in social life. New York: Wiley.
9. Borman, W. C., Hanson, M. A., Oppler, S. H., Pulakos, E. D. & White, L. A. (1993). Role of supervisory experience in supervisory performance. Journal of Applied Psychology, 78, 443--449.
10. Breaugh, M. (2010). L′experience Plebeienne. Columbia University Press.
11. Burt, R. S. (Ed.). (1992). The social structure of competition (Vol. 57-91). Boston, MA: Harvard Business School Press.
12. Chase, R. B. & Aquilano, N. J. (1981). Production and Operations Management, 602-605. Homewood, ILL.: Richard D. Irwin
13. Chen, Z., Veiga, J. F., & Powell, G. N. (2011). A survival analysis of the impact of boundary crossing on managerial career advancement up to midcareer. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 79(1), 230-240.
14. Childs, A., & Klimoski, R. J. (1986). Successfully predicting career success: An application of the biographical inventory. Journal of Applied Psychology, 71(1), 3-8.
15. Conger, J. A., & Fulmer, R. M. (2003). Developing your leadership pipeline. Harvard business review, 81(12), 76-85.
16. Cox, T., & Nkomo, S. M. (1992). Candidate age as a factor in promotability ratings. Public Personnel Management, 21(2), 197-210.
17. Dansereau, F., & Graen, G. B., & Haga, W. J. (1975). A vertical dyad linkage approach to leadership within formal organizations: a longitudinal investigation of the role making process. Organizational Behavior and Human Performance, 13, 46-78.
18. Davies, J., & Easterby‐Smith, M. (1984). Learning and developing from managerial work experiences. Journal of Management Studies, 21(2), 169-182.
19. De Pater, I. E., Van Vianen, A. E. M. & Bechtoldt, M. N. (2010). Gender Differences in Job Challenge: A Matter of Task Allocation. Gender. Work and Organization, 17, No. 4, 433-453.
20. De Pater, I. E., Van Vianen, A. E. M., Bechtoldt, M. N. & Klehe, Ute-Christine (2009). Employees’ challenging job experiences & supervisors’ evaluations of promotability. Personnel Psychology, 62(2), 297-325.
21. DeFillippi, R. J., & Arthur, M. B. (1994). The boundaryless career: A competency‐based perspective. Journal of organizational behavior, 15(4), 307-324.
22. Dienesch, R. M., & Liden, R. C. (1986). Leader-member exchange model of leadership: A critique and further development. Academy of management review, 11(3), 618-634.
23. Driver, M. J. (1982). Career concepts–a new approach to career research. Career issues in human resource management, 23-32.
24. Duarte, N. T., Goodson, J. R. & Klich, N. R. (1994). Effects of dyadic quality and duration on performance appraisal. Academy of Management Journal, 37, 499-521.
25. Eby, L. T., Butts, M., & Lockwood, A. (2003). Predictors of success in the era of the boundaryless career. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 24(6), 689-708.
26. Ehrenberg, R. G. & Smith, R. S. (2000). Modern labor economics: Theory and public policy. Reading, MA: Addison Wesley.
27. Elicker, J. D., Levy, P. E., & Hall, R. J. (2006). The Role of Leader-Member Exchange in the Performance Appraisal Process. Journal of Management, 32(4), 531-551.
28. Ford, J. K., Quinones, M. A., Sego, D.J., Sorra, J. S. (1992). Factors affecting the opportunity to perform trained tasks on thejob. Personnel Psychology, 45, 511-527.
29. Fuller, B., & Marler, L. E. (2009). Change driven by nature: A meta-analytic review of the proactive personality literature. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 75(3), 329-345.
30. Gattiker, U. E., & Larwood, L. (1989). Career success, mobility and extrinsic satisfaction of corporate managers. The Social Science Journal, 26(1), 75-92.
31. Gentry, W. A., & Sosik, J. J. (2010). Developmental relationships and managerial promotability in organizations: A multisource study. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 77(2), 266-278.
32. Gentry, W. A., D. C. Gilmore, M. L. Shuffler and J. B. Leslie (2012), “Political Skill as an Indicator of Promotability among Multiple Rater Sources.” Journal of Organizational Behavior, 33, No.1, pp.89-104.
33. Gerstner, C. R. & Day, D. V. (1997). Meta-analytic review of leader-member exchange theory: Correlates and construct issues. Journal of Applied Psychology, 82, 827-844.
34. Giniger, S., Dispenzieri, A., & Eisenberg, J. (1983). Age, experience and performance on speed and skill jobs in an applied setting. Journal of Applied Psychology, 68, 469-475.
35. Graen, G. B., & Graen, J. A. (Eds.). (2005). Global organizing designs (Vol. 3). IAP.
36. Graen, G. B., & Scandura, T. A. (1987). Toward a psychology of dyadic organizing. Research in organizational behavior.
37. Graen, G. B., & Uhl-Bien, M. (1995). Relationship-based approach to leadership: Development of leader-member exchange (LMX) theory of leadership over 25 years: Applying a multi-level multi-domain perspective. The leadership quarterly, 6(2), 219-247.
38. Graen, G. B., Liden, R. C., & Hoel, W. (1982). Role of leadership in the employee withdrawal process. Journal of Applied Psychology, 67, 868-872.
39. Graen, G. B., Novak, M. A., & Sommerkamp, P. (1982). The effects of leader-member exchange and job design on productivity and job satisfaction: Testing a dual attachment model. Organizational Behavior and Human Performance, 30, 109–131.
40. Graen, G., & Cashman, J. F. (1975). A role-making model of leadership in formal organizations: A developmental approach. Leadership frontiers, 143, 165.
41. Green, S. G., Anderson, S. E., & Shivers, S. L. (1996). Demographic and organizational influences on leader–member exchange and related work attitudes. Organizational behavior and human decision processes, 66(2), 203-214.
42. Greenhaus, J. H., Parasuraman, S., & Wormley, W. M. (1990). Effects of race on organizational experiences, job performance evaluations, and career outcomes. Academy of Management journal, 33(1), 64-86.
43. Gutteridge, T. G.., 1973. Predicting career success of graduate business school alumni, Academy of Management Journal, 16: 129-137.
44. Hall, D. T. (1996). Protean careers of the 21st century. Academy of Management Executive, 10 (4), 8-16.
45. Han, G. H. (2010). Trust and career satisfaction: The role of LMX. Career Development International, 15(5), 437-458.
46. Harris, K. J., Kacmar, K M., & Carlson, D. S (2006). An Examination of Temporal Variables and Relationship Quality on Promotability Ratings. Group & Organization Management, 31(6), 677-699.
47. Heneman, H.G. & Judge, T.A. (2009). Staffing Organizations. McGraw-Hill/Irwin, Boston
48. Heslin, P. A. (2005). Conceptualizing and evaluating career success. Journal of Organizational behavior, 26(2), 113-136.
49. Howard, A., & Bray, D. W. (1988). Managerial lives in transition: Advancing age and changing times. Guilford Press.
50. Humphrey, R. H. (1985). How work roles influence perception: Structural-cognitive processes and organizational behavior. American Sociological Review, 50, 242-252.
51. Jawahar, I. M., & Ferris, G. R. (2011). A longitudinal investigation of task and contextual performance influences on promotability judgments. Human Performance, 24(3), 251-269.
52. Jones, B. D. (1999). Bounded rationality. Annal Reviews, 2, 297-321 Simon, H. A. (1947). Administrative Behavior. New York: Macmillan.
53. Joo, B. K., & Ready, K. J. (2012). Career satisfaction: The influences of proactive personality, performance goal orientation, organizational learning culture, and leader-member exchange quality. Career Development International, 17(3), 276-295.
54. Judge, T. A., Cable, D. M., Boudreau, J. W. & Bretz, R. D., Jr. (1995). An empirical Investigation of the predictors of executive career success, Personnel Psychology, 48, 485–519.
55. Judge, T. A., Higgins, C. A., Thoresen, C. J., & Barrick, M. R. (1999). The big five personality traits, general mental ability, and career success across the life span. Personnel psychology, 52(3), 621-652.
56. Jugde, T. A., Cable, D. M., Boudreau, J. W., & Bretz, R. D. (1995). An empirical investigation of the predictors of executive career success. Personnel Psychology, 48(3), 485–519.
57. Karaevli, A., & Hall, D. T. T. (2003). Growing leaders for turbulent times: Is succession planning up to the challenge?. Organizational Dynamics, 32(1), 62-79.
58. Lazear, E. P. (1992). "The Job as a Concept," in William J. Bruns, ed., Performance measurement, evaluation, and incentives. Boston, MA: Harvard Business School Press, 183-215.
59. Liden, R. C., & Graen, G. (1980). Generalizability of the vertical dyad linkage model of leadership. Academy of management Journal, 23(3), 451-465.
60. London, M., & Stumpf, S. A. (1983). Effects of candidate characteristics on management promotion decisions: An experimental study. Personnel Psychology, 36(2), 241-259.
61. Lounsbury, J. W., Loveland, J. M., Sundstrom, E. D., Gibson, L. W., Drost, A.W., and Hamrick, F. L. (2003). An Investigation of Personality Traits in Relation to Career Satisfaction. Journal of Career Assessment, 11(3), 287-307.
62. McCall, M. W., Lombardo, M. M., & Morrison, A. M. (1988). The Lessons of Experience: How Successful Executives Develop on the Job. Lexington, MA: Lexington Books.
63. McCauley, C. D. (2001). Leadership Training and Development. In S. J. Zaccaro & R. J. Klimoski (Eds.), The Nature of Organizational Leadership (pp. 347-383). San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
64. McCauley, C. D., Ohlott, P. J. & Ruderman, M. N. (1999). Job Challenge Profile. NewYork: Jossey-Bass and Pfeiffer.
65. McCauley, C. D., Ruderman, M. N., Ohlott, P. J. & Morrow, J. E. (1994). Assessing the developmental components of managerial jobs. Journal of Applied Psychology, 79(4), 544–60.
66. McDaniel, M. A., Schmidt, F. L., Hunter, J. E. (1988). A meta-analysis of the validity of methods for rating training and experience in personnel selection. Personnel Psychology, 41, 283-314.
67. McEnrue, M. P. (1988). Length of experience and the performance of managers in the establishment phase of their careers. Academy of Management Journal, 31, 175185.
68. Woodall, J., Edwards, C., & Welchman, R. (1997). Organizational restructuring and the achievement of an equal opportunity culture. Gender, Work & Organization, 4(1), 2-12.
69. Ng, T. W. H., & Feldman, D. C. (2010). Human capital and objective indicators of career success: The mediating effects of cognitive ability and conscientiousness. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 83, 207-235.
70. Ng, T. W. H., Eby, L. T., Sorensen, K. L., & Feldman, D. C. (2005). Predictors of objective and subjective career success: A meta-analysis. Personnel Psychology, 58, 367–408.
71. Peluchette, E. V. J. (1993). Subjective career success: The influence of individual difference, family, and organizational variables. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 43, 198-208.
72. Quinones, M. A., Ford, J. K. & Teachout, M. S. (1995). The relationship between work experience and job performance: A conceptual and meta-analytic review. Personnel Psychology, 48, 887-910.
73. Scandura, T. A., & Grean, G. B. (1984). Moderating Effects of Initial Leader-Member Exchange Status on the Effects of a Leadership Intervention. Journal of Applied Psychology, 69(3), 428-436.
74. Scandura, T. A., & Schriesheim, C. A. (1994). Leader-member exchange and supervisor career mentoring as complementary constructs in leadership research. Academy of management Journal, 37(6), 1588-1602.
75. Schriesheim, C. A., Neider, L. L., & Scandura, T. A. (1998). Delegation and Leader-Member Exchange: Main Effects, Moderators, and Measurement Issues. Academy of Management Journal, 41(3), 298-318.
76. Seibert, S. E., Kraimer, M. L., & Liden, R. C. (2001). A social capital theory of career success. Academy of management journal, 44(2), 219-237.
77. Taylor, M. S. (1981). The motivational effects of task challenge: a laboratory investigation. Organizational Behavior and Human Performance, 27(2), 255–78.
78. Tesluk, P. E., & Jacobs, R. R. (1998). Toward an integrated model of work experience. Personnel psychology, 51(2), 321-355.
79. Thacker, R. A., & Wayne, S. J. (1995). An examination of the relationship between upward influence tactics and assessments of promotability. Journal of Management, 21(4), 739-756.
80. Tu, H. S., Forret, M. L., & Sullivan, S. E. (2006). Career in non-Western context: An exploratory investigation of factors related to the career success of Chinese managers. Career Development International, 11(7), 580-593.
81. Turnage, J. J., & Muchinsky, P. M. (1984). A comparison of the predictive validity of assessment center evaluations versus traditional measures in forecasting supervisory job performance: Interpretive implications of criterion distortion for the assessment paradigm. Journal of Applied Psychology, 69(4), 595.
82. Turner, R. H. (1960). Sponsored and Contest Mobility and the School System. American Sociological Review, 25(6). 855-867.
83. Van Scotter, J., Motowidlo, S. J., & Cross, T. C. (2000). Effects of task performance and contextual performance on systemic rewards. Journal of Applied Psychology, 85(4), 526.
84. Vance, R. J., Coovert, M. D., MacCallum, R. C. & Hedge, J. W. (1989). Construct models of task performance. Journal of Applied Psychology, 74, 447-455.
85. Wakabayashi, M. & Graen, G. B. (1984). The Japanese career progress study: A 7-year follow-up. Journal of Applied Psychology, 69, 603-614.
86. Wakabayashi, M., Graen, G., Graen, M. & Graen, M. (1988). Japanese management progress: Mobility into middle management. Journal of Applied Psychology, 73, 217-227.
87. Wayne, S. J., Liden, R. C., Kraimer, M. L., & Graf, I. K. (1999). The role of human capital, motivation and supervisor sponsorship in predicting career success. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 20, 577-595.
88. Wayne, S. J., Shore, L. M., & Liden, R. C. (1997). Perceived organizational support and leader-member exchange: A social exchange perspective. Academy of Management journal, 40(1), 82-111.