||1. Kastor, John A. You and Your Arrhythmia: A Guide to Heart Rhythm Problems for Patients and Their Families. Jones & Bartlett Learning, 2006.|
2. Rubart, Michael, and Douglas P. Zipes. "Mechanisms of sudden cardiac death." Journal of Clinical Investigation 115.9 (2005): 2305.
3. Marini, Carmine, et al. "Contribution of atrial fibrillation to incidence and outcome of ischemic stroke results from a population-based study." Stroke36.6 (2005): 1115-1119.
4. Kors, Jan A., Cees A. Swenne, and Karin H. Greiser. "Cardiovascular disease, risk factors, and heart rate variability in the general population." Journal of electrocardiology 40.1 (2007): S19-S21.
5. Hsu, Yong-Hong, et al. "Health care platform based on acquisition of ECG for HRV analysis." Industrial Informatics (INDIN), 2012 10th IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, 2012.
6. Chang, Catie, et al. "Association between heart rate variability and fluctuations in resting-state functional connectivity." Neuroimage 68 (2013): 93-104.
7. Lee, Jong-Ho, et al. "Comparison of electroacupuncture frequency-related effects on heart rate variability in healthy volunteers: a randomized clinical trial." Journal of acupuncture and meridian studies 4.2 (2011): 107-115.
8. Murugappan, M., et al. "Development of cost effective ECG data acquisition system for clinical applications using LabVIEW." Signal Processing & its Applications (CSPA), 2014 IEEE 10th International Colloquium on. IEEE, 2014.
9. Sufi, Fahim, Ibrahim Khalil, and AbdunNaser Mahmood. "A clustering based system for instant detection of cardiac abnormalities from compressed ECG."Expert Systems with Applications 38.5 (2011): 4705-4713.
10. Grant, Catharina C., et al. "A comparison between heart rate and heart rate variability as indicators of cardiac health and fitness." Frontiers in physiology 4 (2013).
11. Klingeberg, T., and Marcel Schilling. "Mobile wearable device for long term monitoring of vital signs." Computer methods and programs in biomedicine106.2 (2012): 89-96.
12. Wong, D. L. T., and Yong Lian. "A wearable wireless ECG sensor with real-time QRS detection for continuous cardiac monitoring." Biomedical Circuits and Systems Conference (BioCAS), 2012 IEEE. IEEE, 2012.
13. Zheng, Ya-Li, et al. "Unobtrusive sensing and wearable devices for health informatics." Biomedical Engineering, IEEE Transactions on 61.5 (2014): 1538-1554.
14. Portaluppi, Francesco, et al. "Circadian rhythms and cardiovascular health."Sleep medicine reviews 16.2 (2012): 151-166.
15. Tanaka, Tomoya, et al. "Wearable health monitoring system by using fuzzy logic heart-rate extraction." World Automation Congress (WAC), 2012. IEEE, 2012.
16. Kaufmann, Tobias, et al. "ARTiiFACT: a tool for heart rate artifact processing and heart rate variability analysis." Behavior research methods 43.4 (2011): 1161-1170.
17. Tan, Tan-Hsu, et al. "Development of a portable Linux-based ECG measurement and monitoring system." Journal of medical systems 35.4 (2011): 559-569.
18. Baek, Hyun Jae, et al. "A smart health monitoring chair for nonintrusive measurement of biological signals." Information Technology in Biomedicine, IEEE Transactions on 16.1 (2012): 150-158.
19. Tarvainen, Mika P., et al. "Kubios HRV–heart rate variability analysis software." Computer methods and programs in biomedicine 113.1 (2014): 210-220.
20. Tsipouras, Markos G., Dimitrios I. Fotiadis, and D. Sideris. "An arrhythmia classification system based on the RR-interval signal." Artificial intelligence in medicine 33.3 (2005): 237-250.
21. Kim, Desok, Jae-Hyeong Park, and Jun Hyung Kim. Development of computer aided prediction technology for paroxysmal atrial fibrillation in mobile healthcare. INTECH Open Access Publisher, 2012.
22. Leijdekkers, Peter, Valerie Gay, and Edward Barin. "Feasibility study of a non invasive cardiac rhythm management system." International Journal of Assistive Robotics and Systems 10.4 (2009): 5-14.
23. Moody, George B., and Roger G. Mark. "The impact of the MIT-BIH arrhythmia database." Engineering in Medicine and Biology Magazine, IEEE 20.3 (2001): 45-50.
24. Hamilton, Patrick S., and Willis J. Tompkins. "Quantitative investigation of QRS detection rules using the MIT/BIH arrhythmia database." Biomedical Engineering, IEEE Transactions on 12 (1986): 1157-1165.
25. Li, Qiao, CadathurRajagopalan, and Gari D. Clifford. "Ventricular fibrillation and tachycardia classification using a machine learning approach." Biomedical Engineering, IEEE Transactions on 61.6 (2014): 1607-1613.