||1. Criqui MH, Vargas V, Denenberg JO, et al. Ethnicity and peripheral arterial disease: the San|
Diego Population Study. Circulation 2005; 112: 2703-7.
2. Chen YJ, Lin MS, Hsu KY, Chen CR, Chen CM, Chen W. Prevalence of Asymptomatic
Peripheral Arterial Disease and Related Risk Factors in Younger and Elderly Patients in Taiwan. Angiology 2014; 65: 396-401.
3. Aponte J. The prevalence of peripheral arterial disease (PAD) and PAD risk factors among
different ethnic groups in the US population. J Vasc Nurs 2012; 30: 37-43.
4. Tekin N, Baskan M, Yesilkayali T, Karabay O. Prevalence of peripheral arterial disease and
related risk factors in Turkish elders. BMC Fam Pract 2011; 12: 96.
5. NIH Consensus Conference Impotence. NIH consensus development panel on impotence.
6. Lue TF. Erectile dysfunction. N Engl J Med. 2000;342:1802–1813.
7. Gades NM, Nehra A, Jacobson DJ, McGree ME, Girman CJ, et al. Association between
smoking and erectile dysfunction: a population based study Am J Epidemiol. 2005 Feb 15;161(4):346-51.
8. Te-Chun Shen, Wei Chen, Cheng-Li Lin , et al. Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease is.
Associated with an Increased Risk of. Peripheral Arterial Disease. 內科學誌 2014 25 272-280.
9. Virag R, Bouilly P. Is impotence an arterial disease? A study of arterial risk factors in 440
impotent men. Lancet 1985;322:181–184.
10. Montorsi P, Ravagnani PM, Galli S, et al. The artery size hypothesis: a macrovascular link
between erectile dysfunction and coronary artery disease. Am J Cardiol.2005;96(12B):19M-23M.
11. Elesber AA, Solomon H, Lennon RJ, et al. Coronary endothelial dysfunction is associated
with erectile dysfunction and elevated asymmetric dimethylarginine in patients with early
atherosclerosis. Eur Heart J. 2006;27(7):824-831.
12. TS Polonsky, LA Taillon, H Sheth, et al. The association between erectile dysfunction and peripheral arterial disease as determined by screening ankle-brachial index testing. Atherosclerosis 2009, 207(2):440-444.
13. Te-Chun Shen, Wei Chen, Cheng-Li Lin , et al. Risk of Erectile Dysfunction in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: A Population-based Cohort Study in Taiwan, MEDICINE, 2015 Apr, 94(14):e448-e448
14. Polonsky TS, Taillon LA, et al. The association between erectile dysfunction and peripheral arterial disease as determined by screening ankle-brachial index testing. Atherosclerosis. 2009 Dec;207(2):440-4.
15. Meller SM, Stilp E, Walker CN, et al. The link between vasculogenic erectile dysfunction, coronary artery disease, and peripheral artery disease: role of metabolic factors and endovascular therapy. J Invasive Cardiol. 2013 Jun;25(6):313-9.
16. JUAN CK, Chen HJ, Shen JL, Kao CH, et al. Lichen Simplex Chronicus Associated With Erectile Dysfunction: A Population-Based Retrospective Cohort Study. PLoS One. 2015;10:e0128869.
17. Hsu CY, Lin CL, Kao CH. Gout is associated with organic and psychogenic erectile dysfunction. Eur J Intern Med. 2015 Jun 15. pii: S0953-6205(15)00206-X.
18. Karen Okrainec,Devi K. Banerjee, and Mark J. Eisenberg , et al. Coronary artery disease in the developing world . Am Heart J 2004;148:7–15.
19. Beaglehole R. International trends in coronary heart disease mortality and incidence rates. J Cardiovasc Risk 1999;6:63–8.
20. Yu-Chun Chen, Hsiao-Yun Yehb, Jau-Ching Wu, et al. Taiwan′s National Health Insurance Research Database:Administrative Health Care Database as Study Object in Bibliometrics. Scientometrics 86(2):365-380.
21. H. Shi, F. R. Zhang, C. X. Zhu, et al. Incidence of changes and predictive factors for sexual
function after coronary stenting. Andrologia. 2007 Feb;39(1):16-21.
22. Justo D, Mashav N, Arbel Y, et al. Increased erythrocyte aggregation in men with coronary artery disease and erectile dysfunction. International Journal of Impotence Research(2009) 21, 192–197; doi:10.1038/ijir.2009.6
23. Akilli H, Gok H, Soylu A, et al. Severity of coronary artery disease and symptoms of erectile dysfunction in males with a positive exercise treadmill test. Int J Urol. 2007 Aug;14(8):733-7
24. Gazzaruso C, Solerte SB, Pujia A, et al. Erectile dysfunction as a predictor of cardiovascular events and death in diabetic patients with angiographically proven asymptomatic coronary artery disease: a potential protective role for statins and 5-phosphodiesterase inhibitors. J Am Coll Cardiol 2008;51:2040–4.
25. Ma RC, So WY, Yang X, et al. Erectile dysfunction predicts coronary heart disease in type 2 diabetes. J Am Coll Cardiol 2008;51:2045–50.
26.Inman BA, Sauver JL, Jacobson DJ, et al. A population-based, longitudinal study of erectile dysfunction and future coronary artery disease. Mayo Clin Proc 2009;84:108–13.
27. Araujo AB, Travison TG, Ganz P, et al. Erectile dysfunction and mortality. J Sex Med 2009;6:2445–54.
28. Gandaglia G1, Briganti A1, Jackson G, et al. A systematic review of the association between erectile dysfunction and cardiovascular disease. Eur Urol. 2014 May;65(5):968-78. doi: 10.1016/j.eururo.2013.08.023.
29. Chung SD, Chen YK, Kang JH, et al. Population-based estimates of medical comorbidities in erectile dysfunction in a Taiwanese population. J Sex Med. 2011 Dec;8(12):3316-24. doi: 10.1111/j.
30. Roumeguère T, Wespes E, Carpentier Y, et al. Erectile Dysfunction Is Associated with a High Prevalence of Hyperlipidemia and Coronary Heart Disease Risk. Eur Urol. 2003 Sep;44(3):355-9.
31. Aleksandar Štulhofer, Žarko Bajić. Safarinejad MR. Prevalence and risk factors for erectile dysfunction in a population-based study in Iran. Int J Impot Res. 2003;15:246-52.
32. Montorsi P, Ravagnani PM, Galli S, et al. Association between erectile dysfunction and coronary artery disease. Role of coronary clinical presentation and extent of coronary vessels involvement: the COBRA trial. Eur Heart J. 2006 Nov;27(22):2632-9.
33. Feldman HA, Goldstein I, Hatzichristou DG, et al. Impotence and its medical and psychosocial correlates: results of the Massachusetts Male Aging Study. J Urol 1994;151:54–61.
34. Kostis JB, Jackson G, Rosen R, et al. Sexual dysfunction and cardiac risk (the Second Princeton Consensus Conference). Am J Cardiol 2005;96:313–321.
35. Kaiser DR, Billups K, Mason C, et al. Impaired brachial artery endothelium-dependent and –independent vasodilation in men with erectile dysfunction and no other clinical cardiovascular disease. J Am Coll Cardiol 2004;43:179–184.
36. Montorsi P, Montorsi F, Schulman C. Is erectile dysfunction the ‘tip of the iceberg’of a systemic vascular disorder? Eur Urol 2003;44:352–354.
37. Solomon H, Man JW, Jackson G. Erectile dysfunction and the cardiovascular patient:
endothelial dysfunction is the common denominator. Heart 2003;89:251–253.