||After 1980, with the support of the United States, South Korea, China, and Taiwan led by IC chip products to create Samsung, Hynix, and TSMC; by 2019, Taiwan’s IC industry has accounted for more than 15% of GDP; the development of high-precision machine tools and The auxiliary robot arm is the biggest contributor, and the manufacturing industry has gradually become popular; the ball screw is the core mechanism. With the rigidity of different materials, the length of the stroke and the speed of the speed, different degrees of vibration are caused, which affects the processing accuracy and the accuracy of transmission and positioning. In the existing precision machining, the dimensional tolerance measurement is quite sufficient; only the dynamic measurement is still quite lacking.|
This paper proposes the use of two-dimensional induction electric field to quickly calculate the deviation of the surface dynamic electric field corresponding to the surface tolerance or the vibration during rotation with non-contact, as an important basis for the design of the material design mechanism or the rotation speed (use condition); by the measurement experiment The results show that:
(1) The vibration deviation of the ball bearing on the Y axis is greater than that on the X axis.
(2) The two-dimensional electric field spherical induction probe can effectively measure the vibration deviation of the ball screw groove surface during dynamic simulation, and can measure the nanometer-level size without special environment, low cost and high reliability .
(3) The two-dimensional electric field sensing device can indeed record the electric field difference and height difference of continuous positions. Because the probe does not need to contact the surface of the workpiece, it can avoid the error due to friction and the risk of damage; Knowledge of reliability is of great help.
(4) The measured accuracy reaches the nanometer level, which greatly improves the measurement level, which is of great help to the future mechanism design and manufacturing process.
4.資料來源isel Germany AG | iselRobotik，2013年10月14日，https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eJ3ZkZ-2Gs
6. Richard C. Jaeger著，呂學士、管傑雄、劉致為譯，“微電子電路設計“，東華書局股份有限公司，民國87年。
8. B. E. Noltingk, “A novel proximity gauge,” J. Sci. Instrµm., vol. 2, no.2,1969, pp. 356-360.
9. B. E. Noltingk, A. E. T. Nye, and H. J. Turner, “Theory and application of a proximity gauge using fringing capacitance,” in Proc. ACTAIMEKO, 1976, pp. 537-549.
11. 嚴碩桓,“ 次微米邊際電容感測器之研製”,國立雲林科技大學,機械工程研究所,碩士論文, 2002.
12. 黃俊明,“ 奈米級邊際電容感測器之驗證”,國立雲林科技大學,機械工程研究所,碩士論文, 2003.
13. 黃大猷,”晶圓表面狀態之奈米量測”, 國立雲林科技大學,機械工程研究所,碩士論文 , 2000.
14. Ren C. Luo and Zhenhai Chen, 1993, “Modeling and implementation of innovative micro proximity sensor using micromachining technology”, IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, Yokohama, Japan, pp. 1709-1716.
15. Book of SEMI Standard 0698 “GLOBAL 300mm STANDARDS VOLµME”, SEMI 1997~1998.
16. Ernest O.Doebelin “Measurement Systems Application and Design” Fourth Edition, McGRAW-HILL,1990.
17. Zhenhai Chen and Ren C. Luo,” Design and implementation of capacitive proximity sensor using microelectromechanical systems technology”, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol.45, no.6, ,1998 ,pp. 886-894.
18. Joost C. Lotters, Wouter Olthuis, Peter H. Veltink, and Piet Bergveld,” A sensitive differential capacitance to voltage converter for sensor applications .”, IEEE Transactions on Instrµmentation and Measurement, val.48, no.1, February 1999.
19. H. U. Meyer, “An integrated capacitive position sensor” , IEEE Trans. Instrµment Meas. Vol. 45,pp.521-525,April 1996.
20. D.M.G. Preethichandra and K. Shida, A simple interface circuit to measure