||1. M. T. Greiner and Z.-H. Lu, “Thin-Film Metal Oxides in Organic Semiconductor Devices: Their Electronic Structures, Work Functions and Interfaces,” NPG Asia Mater, Vol. 5, pp. e55-1-16, 2013.|
2. S.-I. Yoo, J.-A. Yoon, N.-H. Kim, J.-W. Kim, J.-S. Kang, C.-B. Moon, and W.-Y. Kim, “Improvement of Efficiency Roll-Off in Blue Phosphorescence OLED Using Double Dopants Emissive Layer,” Journal of Luminescence, Vol. 160, pp. 346-350, 2015.
3. H.-S. Kim, S.-I. Moon, D.-E. Hwang, K.-W. Jeong, C.-K. Kim, D.-G. Moon, and C. Hong, “Novel Fabrication Method of Microlens Arrays with High OLED Outcoupling Efficiency,” Optics & Laser Technology, Vol. 77, pp. 104-110, 2016.
4. J. Zhou, N. Ai, L. Wang, H. Zheng, C. Luo, Z. Jiang, S. Yu, Y. Cao, and J. Wang, “Roughening the White OLED Substrate’s Surface through Sandblasting to Improve the External Quantum Efficiency,” Organic Electronics, Vol. 12, pp. 648-653, 2011.
5. Q. Sun, D. Li, G. Dong, X. Jin, L. Duan, L. Wang, and Y. Qiu, “Improved Organic Optocouplers Based on a Deep Blue Fluorescent OLED and an Optimized Bilayer Heterojunction Photosensor,” Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, Vol. 188, pp. 879-885, 2013.
6. J.-H. Lee, M.-H. Wu, C.-C. Chao, H.-L. Chen, and M.-K. Leung, “High Efficiency and Long Lifetime OLED Based on a Metal-Doped Electron Transport Layer,” Chemical Physics Letters, Vol. 416, pp. 234-237, 2005.
7. J.-S. Kang, J.-A. Yoon, S.-I. Yoo, J.-W. Kim, S. Yi, F. Zhu, K.-W. Cheah, and W.-Y. Kim, “Luminous Efficiency Enhancement in Blue Phosphorescent Organic Light-Emitting Diodes with an Electron Confinement Layers,” Optical Materials, Vol. 47, pp. 78-82, 2015.
8. M.-C. Oh, J.-H. Park, H.-J. Jeon, and J.-S. Go, “Hollow-Core Polymeric Nanoparticles for the Enhancement of OLED Outcoupling Efficiency,” Displays, Vol. 37, pp. 72-78, 2015.
9. Q. Yang, Y. Hao, Z. Wang, Y. Li, H. Wang, and B. Xu, “Double-Emission-Layer Green Phosphorescent OLED Based on LiF-Doped TPBi as Electron Transport Layer for Improving Efficiency and Operational Lifetime,” Synthetic Metals, Vol. 162, pp. 398-401, 2012.
10. A Full-Color, Low-Power, Wearable Display for Mobile Applications, SPIE, http://spie.org/newsroom/technical-articles-archive/4167-a-full--color-low--power-wearable-display-for-mobile-applications, accessed on January 11, 2016.
11. S. Kappaun, C. Slugovc, and E. List, “Phosphorescent Organic Light-Emitting Devices: Working Principle and Iridium Based Emitter Materials,” International Journal of Molecular Sciences, Vol. 9, pp. 1527-1547, 2008.
12. NREL’s e-Ca Test, NREL, http://www.nrel.gov/docs/fy13osti/56665.pdf, accessed on January 11, 2016.
13. T. Riedl, T. Winkler, H. Schmidt, J. Meyer, D. Schneidenbach, H. H. Johannes, W. Kowalsky, T. Weimann, and P. Hinze, “Reliability Aspects of Organic Light Emitting Diodes,” in Reliability Physics Symposium (IRPS), 2010 IEEE International, California, USA, pp. 327-333, May 2-6, 2010.
14. Thinness, Strength, and Bend-Ability Render Visions of Wrap-Around Displays, Corning, https://www.corning.com/worldwide/en/products/display-glass/products/corning-willow-glass.html, accessed on January 11, 2016.
15. C.-Y. Lim, J.-K. Park, Y.-H. Kim, and J.-I. Han, “Mechanical and Electrical Stability Indium-Tin-Oxide Coated Polymer Substrates under Continuous Bending Stress Condition,” Journal of International Council on Electrical Engineering, Vol. 2, pp. 237-241, 2012.
16. Peccell Product Information, Peccell Technologies, Inc., http://www.hs-kr.com/pds/peccell_products_en.pdf, accessed on April 28, 2016.
17. C. C. Ibeh, Thermoplastic Materials: Properties, Manufacturing Methods, and Applications, CRC Press, Cleveland, USA, 2011.
18. A. Turak, “Interfacial Degradation in Organic Optoelectronics,” RSC Advances, Vol. 3, pp. 6188-6225, 2013.
19. J.-S. Park, H. Chae, H.-K. Chung, and S.-I. Lee, “Thin Film Encapsulation for Flexible AM-OLED: A Review,” Semiconductor Science and Technology, Vol. 26, pp. 034001-1-8, 2011.
20. Barix Multilayers: a Water and Oxygen Barrier for Flexible Organic Electronics, Vitex Systems, http://mitstanfordberkeleynano.org/events_past/0504%20-%20Organic%20Electronics/5%20-%20Nanoforum050422a.pdf, accessed on March 4, 2016.
21. W. S. Wong and A. Salleo, Flexible Electronics: Materials and Applications, Springer Publishing Company, Incorporated, New York, USA, 2009.
22. A. S. da Silva Sobrinho, M. Latrèche, G. Czeremuszkin, J. E. Klemberg-Sapieha, and M. R. Wertheimer, “Transparent Barrier Coatings on Polyethylene Terephthalate by Single- and Dual-Frequency Plasma-Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition,” Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology A, Vol. 16, pp. 3190-3198, 1998.
23. Y.-C. Han, E. Kim, W. Kim, H.-G. Im, B.-S. Bae, and K.-C. Choi, “A Flexible Moisture Barrier Comprised of a SiO2-Embedded Organic–Inorganic Hybrid Nanocomposite and Al2O3 for Thin-Film Encapsulation of OLEDs,” Organic Electronics, Vol. 14, pp. 1435-1440, 2013.
24. P. F. Carcia, R. S. McLean, M. H. Reilly, M. D. Groner, and S. M. George, “Ca Test of Al2O3 Gas Diffusion Barriers Grown by Atomic Layer Deposition on Polymers,” Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 89, pp. 031915-1-3, 2006.
25. S. Majee, M. F. Cerqueira, D. Tondelier, J. C. Vanel, B. Geffroy, Y. Bonnassieux, P. Alpuim, and J. E. Bourée, “Permeation Barrier Performance of Hot Wire-CVD Grown Silicon-Nitride Films Treated by Argon Plasma,” Thin Solid Films, Vol. 575, pp. 72-75, 2015.
26. S. Lee, H. Choi, S. Shin, J. Park, G. Ham, H. Jung, and H. Jeon, “Permeation Barrier Properties of an Al2O3/ZrO2 Multilayer Deposited by Remote Plasma Atomic Layer Deposition,” Current Applied Physics, Vol. 14, pp. 552-557, 2014.
27. Z. Jia, M. B. Tucker, and T. Li, “Failure Mechanics of Organic–Inorganic Multilayer Permeation Barriers in Flexible Electronics,” Composites Science and Technology, Vol. 71, pp. 365-372, 2011.
28. N. Kim, W. J. Potscavage Jr, A. Sundaramoothi, C. Henderson, B. Kippelen, and S. Graham, “A Correlation Study between Barrier Film Performance and Shelf Lifetime of Encapsulated Organic Solar Cells,” Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, Vol. 101, pp. 140-146, 2012.
29. R. Dunkel, R. Bujas, A. Klein, and V. Horndt, “Method of Measuring Ultralow Water Vapor Permeation for OLED Displays,” Proceedings of the IEEE, Vol. 93, pp. 1478-1482, 2005.
30. J.-H. Choi, Y.-M. Kim, Y.-W. Park, J.-W. Huh, B.-K. Ju, I.-S. Kim, and H.-N. Hwang, “Evaluation of Gas Permeation Barrier Properties Using Electrical Measurements of Calcium Degradation,” Review of Scientific Instruments, Vol. 78, pp. 064701-1-5, 2007.
31. S. Schubert, H. Klumbies, L. Müller-Meskamp, and K. Leo, “Electrical Calcium Test for Moisture Barrier Evaluation for Organic Devices,” Review of Scientific Instruments, Vol. 82, pp. 094101-1-8, 2011.
32. R. Paetzold, A. Winnacker, D. Henseler, V. Cesari, and K. Heuser, “Permeation Rate Measurements by Electrical Analysis of Calcium Corrosion,” Review of Scientific Instruments, Vol. 74, pp. 5147-5150, 2003.
33. Indium Tin Oxide (ITO) (In2O3):(SnO2), Indium Corporation, http://www.indium.com/inorganic-compounds/indium-compounds/indium-tin-oxide/#products, accessed on March 4, 2016.
34. H. L. Hartnagel, A. L. Dawar, A. K. Jain, and C. Jagadish, Semiconducting Transparent Thin Films, Institute of Physical Publishing, Bristol, England, 1995.
35. M. J. Alam and D. C. Cameron, “Optical and Electrical Properties of Transparent Conductive ITO Thin Films Deposited by Sol–Gel Process,” Thin Solid Films, Vol. 377-378, pp. 455-459, 2000.
36. S. Yu, W. Yang, L. Li, and W. Zhang, “Improved Chemical Stability of ITO Transparent Anodes with a SnO2 Buffer Layer for Organic Solar Cells,” Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, Vol. 144, pp. 652-656, 2016.
37. Y. Gil and H. Kim, “Hybrid ITO Transparent Conductive Electrodes Embedded with Pt Nanoclusters for Enhanced Output Efficiency of Gan-Based Light-Emitting Diodes,” Thin Solid Films, Vol. 603, pp. 307-312, 2016.
38. N.-N. Tan, D.-T. Hung, V.-T. Anh, B.-C. Kang, and H.-C. Kim, “Improved Patterning of ITO Coated with Gold Masking Layer on Glass Substrate Using Nanosecond Fiber Laser and Etching,” Applied Surface Science, Vol. 336, pp. 163-169, 2015.
39. S.-H. Park, S.-J. Lee, J.-H. Lee, J. Kal, J. Hahn, and H.-K. Kim, “Large Area Roll-to-Roll Sputtering of Transparent ITO/Ag/ITO Cathodes for Flexible Inverted Organic Solar Cell Modules,” Organic Electronics, Vol. 30, pp. 112-121, 2016.
40. J. M. Burst, W. L. Rance, D. M. Meysing, C. A. Wolden, W. K. Metzger, S. M. Garner, P. Cimo, T. M. Barnes, T. A. Gessert, and M. O. Reese, “Performance of Transparent Conductors on Flexible Glass and Plastic Substrates for Thin Film Photovoltaics,” in Proceedings of the 40th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference, Denver, USA, pp. 1589-1592, June 8-13, 2014
41. A. Kirubanandham and S. Basu, “On Characterization of Mechanical Deformation in Flexible Electronic Structures,” Agilent Technologies, Inc., Santa Clara, USA, 2012.
42. K. Lim, S. Jung, J.-K. Kim, J.-W. Kang, J.-H. Kim, S.-H. Choa, and D.-G. Kim, “Flexible PEDOT: PSS/ITO Hybrid Transparent Conducting Electrode for Organic Photovoltaics,” Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, Vol. 115, pp. 71-78, 2013.
43. K. Leppänen, B. Augustine, J. Saarela, R. Myllylä, and T. Fabritius, “Breaking Mechanism of Indium Tin Oxide and Its Effect on Organic Photovoltaic Cells,” Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, Vol. 117, pp. 512-518, 2013.
44. Y. Leterrier, L. Médico, F. Demarco, J. A. E. Månson, U. Betz, M. F. Escolà, M. Kharrazi Olsson, and F. Atamny, “Mechanical Integrity of Transparent Conductive Oxide Films for Flexible Polymer-Based Displays,” Thin Solid Films, Vol. 460, pp. 156-166, 2004.
45. Y.-C. Lin, W.-Q. Shi, and Z.-Z. Chen, “Effect of Deflection on the Mechanical and Optoelectronic Properties of Indium Tin Oxide Films Deposited on Polyethylene Terephthalate Substrates by Pulse Magnetron Sputtering,” Thin Solid Films, Vol. 517, pp. 1701-1705, 2009.
46. C.-C. Lee, “Modeling and Validation of Mechanical Stress in Indium Tin Oxide Layer Integrated in Highly Flexible Stacked Thin Films,” Thin Solid Films, Vol. 544, pp. 443-447, 2013.
47. H. Machinaga, E. Ueda, A. Mizuike, Y. Takeda, K. Shimokita, and T. Miyazaki, “Effects of Annealing Temperature on Mechanical Durability of Indium-Tin Oxide Film on Polyethylene Terephthalate Substrate,” Thin Solid Films, Vol. 559, pp. 36-39, 2014.
48. B. Sim, E.-H. Kim, J. Park, and M. Lee, “Highly Enhanced Mechanical Stability of Indium Tin Oxide Film with a Thin Al Buffer Layer Deposited on Plastic Substrate,” Surface and Coatings Technology, Vol. 204, pp. 309-312, 2009.
49. S. Choi, Y. Zhou, W. Haske, J.-W. Shim, C. Fuentes-Hernandez, and B. Kippelen, “ITO-Free Large-Area Flexible Organic Solar Cells with an Embedded Metal Grid,” Organic Electronics, Vol. 17, pp. 349-354, 2015.
50. S.-S. Kim, S.-Y. Choi, C.-G. Park, and H.-W. Jin, “Transparent Conductive ITO Thin Films through the Sol-Gel Process Using Metal Salts,” Thin Solid Films, Vol. 347, pp. 155-160, 1999.
51. I. A. Rauf, “Low Resistivity and High Mobility Tin-Doped Indium Oxide Films,” Materials Letters, Vol. 18, pp. 123-127, 1993.
52. M. Sibiński, K. Znajdek, S. Walczak, M. Słoma, M. Górski, and A. Cenian, “Comparison of ZnO:Al, ITO and Carbon Nanotube Transparent Conductive Layers in Flexible Solar Cells Applications,” Materials Science and Engineering: B, Vol. 177, pp. 1292-1298, 2012.
53. E.-H. Kim, C.-W. Yang, and J.-W. Park, “Improving the Delamination Resistance of Indium Tin Oxide (ITO) Coatings on Polymeric Substrates by O2 Plasma Surface Treatment,” Current Applied Physics, Vol. 10, pp. S510-S514, 2010.
54. T. C. Hauger, A. Zeberoff, B. J. Worfolk, A. L. Elias, and K. D. Harris, “Real-Time Resistance, Transmission and Figure-of-Merit Analysis for Transparent Conductors under Stretching-Mode Strain,” Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, Vol. 124, pp. 247-255, 2014.
55. M. N. Saleh and G. Lubineau, “Understanding the Mechanisms That Change the Conductivity of Damaged ITO-Coated Polymeric Films: A Micro-Mechanical Investigation,” Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, Vol. 130, pp. 199-207, 2014.
56. Z. Yu, Y.-Q. Li, F. Xia, and W. Xue, “The Characteristics of Indium Tin Oxide Films Prepared on Various Buffer Layer-Coated Polymer Substrates,” Surface and Coatings Technology, Vol. 204, pp. 131-134, 2009.
57. C. Peng, Z. Jia, H. Neilson, T. Li, and J. Lou, “In Situ Electro‐Mechanical Experiments and Mechanics Modeling of Fracture in Indium Tin Oxide‐Based Multilayer Electrodes,” Advanced Engineering Materials, Vol. 15, pp. 250-256, 2013.
58. O. van der Sluis, A. A. Abdallah, P. C. P. Bouten, P. H. M. Timmermans, J. M. J. den Toonder, and G. de With, “Effect of a Hard Coat Layer on Buckle Delamination of Thin ITO Layers on a Compliant Elasto-Plastic Substrate: An Experimental–Numerical Approach,” Engineering Fracture Mechanics, Vol. 78, pp. 877-889, 2011.
59. D. G. Neerinck and T. J. Vink, “Depth Profiling of Thin ITO Films by Grazing Incidence X-Ray Diffraction,” Thin Solid Films, Vol. 278, pp. 12-17, 1996.
60. R.-C. Chang, F.-T. Tsai, and C.-H. Tu, “A Direct Method to Measure the Fracture Toughness of Indium Tin Oxide Thin Films on Flexible Polymer Substrates,” Thin Solid Films, Vol. 540, pp. 118-124, 2013.
61. C.-W. Yang and J.-W. Park, “The Cohesive Crack and Buckle Delamination Resistances of Indium Tin Oxide (ITO) Films on Polymeric Substrates with Ductile Metal Interlayers,” Surface and Coatings Technology, Vol. 204, pp. 2761-2766, 2010.
62. S. Jung, K. Lim, J.-W. Kang, J.-K. Kim, S.-I. Oh, K. Eun, D.-G. Kim, and S.-H. Choa, “Electromechanical Properties of Indium–Tin–Oxide/Poly(3,4-Ethylenedioxythiophene): Poly(Styrenesulfonate) Hybrid Electrodes for Flexible Transparent Electrodes,” Thin Solid Films, Vol. 550, pp. 435-443, 2014.
63. J.-H. Kim and J.-W. Park, “Improving the Flexibility of Large-Area Transparent Conductive Oxide Electrodes on Polymer Substrates for Flexible Organic Light Emitting Diodes by Introducing Surface Roughness,” Organic Electronics, Vol. 14, pp. 3444-3452, 2013.
64. Y.-S. Kim, W.-J. Hwang, K.-T. Eun, and S.-H. Choa, “Mechanical Reliability of Transparent Conducting IZTO Film Electrodes for Flexible Panel Displays,” Applied Surface Science, Vol. 257, pp. 8134-8138, 2011.
65. Z. Yu, Y. Li, F. Xia, Z. Zhao, and W. Xue, “Properties of Indium Tin Oxide Films Deposited on Unheated Polymer Substrates by Ion Beam Assisted Deposition,” Thin Solid Films, Vol. 517, pp. 5395-5398, 2009.
66. M. M. Hamasha, K. Alzoubi, S. Lu, and S. B. Desu, “Durability Study on Sputtered Indium Tin Oxide Thin Film on Poly Ethylene Terephthalate Substrate,” Thin Solid Films, Vol. 519, pp. 6033-6038, 2011.
67. S.-F. Tseng, W.-T. Hsiao, K.-C. Huang, D. Chiang, M.-F. Chen, and C.-P. Chou, “Laser Scribing of Indium Tin Oxide (ITO) Thin Films Deposited on Various Substrates for Touch Panels,” Applied Surface Science, Vol. 257, pp. 1487-1494, 2010.
68. J.-M. Park, G.-Y. Gu, Z.-J. Wang, D.-J. Kwon, and K. L. Devries, “Interfacial Durability and Electrical Properties of CNT or ITO/PVDF Nanocomposites for Self-Sensor and Micro Actuator Applications,” Applied Surface Science, Vol. 287, pp. 75-83, 2013.
69. J.-M. Park, Z.-J. Wang, D.-J. Kwon, G.-Y. Gu, and K. L. Devries, “Electrical Properties of Transparent CNT and ITO Coatings on PET Substrate Including Nano-Structural Aspects,” Solid-State Electronics, Vol. 79, pp. 147-151, 2013.
70. T.-C. Li, C.-F. Han, K.-T. Chen, and J.-F. Lin, “Fatigue Life Study of ITO/PET Specimens in Terms of Electrical Resistance and Stress/Strain Via Cyclic Bending Tests,” Journal of Display Technology, Vol. 9, pp. 577-585, 2013.
71. T.-C. Li and J.-F. Lin, “Fatigue Life Study of ITO/PET Specimens in Cyclic Bending Tests,” Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, Vol. 26, pp. 250-261, 2014.
72. A. Abdallah, P. Bouten, J. D. Toonder, and G. d. With, “Buckle Initiation and Delamination of Patterned ITO Layers on a Polymer Substrate,” Surface and Coatings Technology, Vol. 205, pp. 3103 - 3111, 2011.
73. M. Boehme and C. Charton, “Properties of ITO on PET Film in Dependence on the Coating Conditions and Thermal Processing,” Surface and Coatings Technology, Vol. 200, pp. 932-935, 2005.
74. M. Can, A. K. Havare, H. Aydın, N. Yagmurcukardes, S. Demic, S. Icli, and S. Okur, “Electrical Properties of Sam-Modified ITO Surface Using Aromatic Small Molecules with Double Bond Carboxylic Acid Groups for OLED Applications,” Applied Surface Science, Vol. 314, pp. 1082-1086, 2014.
75. X. Ding, J. Yan, T. Li, and L. Zhang, “Transparent Conductive ITO/Cu/ITO Films Prepared on Flexible Substrates at Room Temperature,” Applied Surface Science, Vol. 258, pp. 3082-3085, 2012.
76. D. Han, S. Lee, H. Kim, S. Jeong, and S. Yoo, “Cathodic Multilayer Transparent Electrodes for ITO-Free Inverted Organic Solar Cells,” Organic Electronics, Vol. 14, pp. 1477-1482, 2013.
77. D.-H. Kim, M.-R. Park, H.-J. Lee, and G.-H. Lee, “Thickness Dependence of Electrical Properties of ITO Film Deposited on a Plastic Substrate by RF Magnetron Sputtering,” Applied Surface Science, Vol. 253, pp. 409-411, 2006.
78. E.-H. Kim, G. Kim, G.-H. Lee, and J.-W. Park, “Nucleation and Growth of Crystalline Indium Tin Oxide (ITO) Coatings on Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET),” Surface and Coatings Technology, Vol. 205, pp. 1-8, 2010.
79. T. Minami, “Present Status of Transparent Conducting Oxide Thin-Film Development for Indium-Tin-Oxide (ITO) Substitutes,” Thin Solid Films, Vol. 516, pp. 5822-5828, 2008.
80. J. Lewis, “Material Challenge for Flexible Organic Devices,” Materials Today, Vol. 9, pp. 38-45, 2006.
81. S.-W. Seo, E. Jung, S.-J. Seo, H. Chae, H.-K. Chung, and S.-M. Cho, “Toward Fully Flexible Multilayer Moisture-Barriers for Organic Light-Emitting Diodes,” Journal of Applied Physics, Vol. 114, pp. 143505-1-7, 2013.
82. S.-W. Seo, E. Jung, H. Chae, S.-J. Seo, H.-K. Chung, and S.-M. Cho, “Bending Properties of Organic–Inorganic Multilayer Moisture Barriers,” Thin Solid Films, Vol. 550, pp. 742-746, 2014.
83. N. Kim and S. Graham, “Development of Highly Flexible and Ultra-Low Permeation Rate Thin-Film Barrier Structure for Organic Electronics,” Thin Solid Films, Vol. 547, pp. 57-62, 2013.
84. E. Kim, Y. Han, W. Kim, K.-C. Choi, H.-G. Im, and B.-S. Bae, “Thin Film Encapsulation for Organic Light Emitting Diodes Using a Multi-Barrier Composed of MgO Prepared by Atomic Layer Deposition and Hybrid Materials,” Organic Electronics, Vol. 14, pp. 1737-1743, 2013.
85. A.-R. Cho, E.-H. Kim, S.-Y. Park, and L.-S. Park, “Flexible OLED Encapsulated with Gas Barrier Film and Adhesive Gasket,” Synthetic Metals, Vol. 193, pp. 77-80, 2014.
86. S. Majee, B. Geffroy, Y. Bonnassieux, and J.-E. Bourée, “Interface Effects on the Moisture Barrier Properties of SiNx/PMMA/SiNx Hybrid Structure,” Surface and Coatings Technology, Vol. 254, pp. 429-432, 2014.
87. N. Kim, “Fabrication and Characterization of Thin-Film Encapsulation for Organic Electronics,” Ph.D. Thesis, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, USA, 2009.
88. LINTEC Product Information, LINTEC Corporation, Tokyo, Japan, 2016.
89. K. Nishijima, S. Naganawa, S. Naganawa, and E. Fuchi, “Adhesive Agent Composition, Adhesive Sheet, and Electronic Device and Production Method Therefor,” U.S. Patent, No. 20,150,299,519, October 22, 2015.
90. Product Specification of WT155hh, Win-Optical Technology Co., Ltd., http://www.win-optical.com.tw/pdf/wt155hh.pdf, accessed on April 25, 2016.
91. S. P. Subbarao, M. E. Bahlke, and I. Kymissis, “Laboratory Thin-Film Encapsulation of Air-Sensitive Organic Semiconductor Devices,” IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, Vol. 57, pp. 153-156, 2010.
92. S.-W. Seo, E. Jung, H. Chae, and S.-M. Cho, “Optimization of Al2O3/ZrO2 Nanolaminate Structure for Thin-Film Encapsulation of OLEDs,” Organic Electronics, Vol. 13, pp. 2436-2441, 2012.
93. M. Kempe, A. Dameron, and M. Reese, Calcium Based Test Method for Evaluation of Photovoltaic Edge-Seal Materials, NREL, www.nrel.gov/docs/fy11osti/50839.pdf, accessed on August 2, 2016.
94. G. L. Graff, R. E. Williford, and P. E. Burrows, “Mechanisms of Vapor Permeation through Multilayer Barrier Films: Lag Time Versus Equilibrium Permeation,” Journal of Applied Physics, Vol. 96, pp. 1840-1849, 2004.
95. J. Busfield, A. Thomas, and K. Yamaguchi, “Electrical and Mechanical Behavior of Filled Rubber. III. Dynamic Loading and the Rate of Recovery,” Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics, Vol. 43, pp. 1649-1661, 2005.
96. K. Yamaguchi, J. Busfield, and A. Thomas, “Electrical and Mechanical Behavior of Filled Elastomers. I. The Effect of Strain,” Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics, Vol. 41, pp. 2079-2089, 2003.
97. H. Shimamura and T. Nakamura, “Mechanical Properties Degradation of Polyimide Films Irradiated by Atomic Oxygen,” Polymer Degradation and Stability, Vol. 94, pp. 1389-1396, 2009.
98. G. Crawford, Flexible Flat Panel Displays, Wiley, New York, USA, 2005.