1. J. M. Tarascon and M. Armand,Issues and challenges facing rechargeable lithium batteries, Nature, 2001, 414, 359-367.
2. 陳玉慧;陳奕廷,Chemistry, 2004, 62, 445.
3. B. Scrosati and J. Garche,Lithium batteries: Status, prospects and future, Journal of Power Sources, 2010, 195, 2419-2430.
4. M. M. Thackeray, C. Wolverton and E. D. Isaacs,Electrical energy storage for transportation-approaching the limits of, and going beyond, lithium-ion batteries, Energy & Environmental Science, 2012, 5, 7854-7863.
6. C. He, S. Wu, N. Zhao, C. Shi, E. Liu and J. Li,Carbon-Encapsulated Fe3O4 Nanoparticles as a High-Rate Lithium Ion Battery Anode Material, ACS Nano, 2013, 7, 4459-4469.
7. B. Guo, X. Wang, P. F. Fulvio, M. Chi, S. M. Mahurin, X.-G. Sun and S. Dai,Soft-Templated Mesoporous Carbon-Carbon Nanotube Composites for High Performance Lithium-ion Batteries, Advanced Materials, 2011, 23, 4661-4666.
8. J. C. Ndamanisha and L.-p. Guo,Ordered mesoporous carbon for electrochemical sensing: A review, Analytica Chimica Acta, 2012, 747, 19-28.
9. J. Lee, J. Kim and T. Hyeon,Recent Progress in the Synthesis of Porous Carbon Materials, Advanced Materials, 2006, 18, 2073-2094.
10. J. H. Knox, B. Kaur and G. R. Millward,Structure and performance of porous graphitic carbon in liquid chromatography, Journal of Chromatography A, 1986, 352, 3-25.
11. R. Ryoo, S. H. Joo and S. Jun,Synthesis of Highly Ordered Carbon Molecular Sieves via Template-Mediated Structural Transformation, The Journal of Physical Chemistry B, 1999, 103, 7743-7746.
12. S. H. Joo, S. Jun and R. Ryoo,Synthesis of ordered mesoporous carbon molecular sieves CMK-1, Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 2001, 44–45, 153-158.
13. R. Ryoo, S. H. Joo, M. Kruk and M. Jaroniec,Ordered Mesoporous Carbons, Advanced Materials, 2001, 13, 677-681.
14. S.-S. Kim and T. J. Pinnavaia,A low cost route to hexagonal mesostructured carbon molecular sieves, Chemical Communications, 2001, DOI: 10.1039/B107896H, 2418-2419.
15. F. Kleitz, S. Hei Choi and R. Ryoo,Cubic Ia3d large mesoporous silica: synthesis and replication to platinum nanowires, carbon nanorods and carbon nanotubes, Chemical Communications, 2003, DOI: 10.1039/B306504A, 2136-2137.
16. R. Ryoo, S. H. Joo, S. Jun, T. Tsubakiyama and O. Terasaki,07-O-01 - Ordered mesoporous carbon molecular, sieves by templated synthesis: the structural varieties, Studies in Surface Science and Catalysis, 2001, 135, 150.
17. C. Liang, Z. Li and S. Dai,Mesoporous Carbon Materials: Synthesis and Modification, Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 2008, 47, 3696-3717.
18. T.-W. Kim, I.-S. Park and R. Ryoo,A Synthetic Route to Ordered Mesoporous Carbon Materials with Graphitic Pore Walls, Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 2003, 42, 4375-4379.
19. F. Zhang, Y. Meng, D. Gu, Yan, Z. Chen, B. Tu and D. Zhao,An Aqueous Cooperative Assembly Route To Synthesize Ordered Mesoporous Carbons with Controlled Structures and Morphology, Chemistry of Materials, 2006, 18, 5279-5288.
20. C. de las Casas and W. Li,A review of application of carbon nanotubes for lithium ion battery anode material, Journal of Power Sources, 2012, 208, 74-85.
21. S. Xin, Y.-G. Guo and L.-J. Wan,Nanocarbon Networks for Advanced Rechargeable Lithium Batteries, Accounts of Chemical Research, 2012, 45, 1759-1769.
22. H.-X. Zhang, C. Feng, Y.-C. Zhai, K.-L. Jiang, Q.-Q. Li and S.-S. Fan,Cross-Stacked Carbon Nanotube Sheets Uniformly Loaded with SnO2 Nanoparticles: A Novel Binder-Free and High-Capacity Anode Material for Lithium-Ion Batteries, Advanced Materials, 2009, 21, 2299-2304.
23. E. Yoo, J. Kim, E. Hosono, H.-s. Zhou, T. Kudo and I. Honma,Large Reversible Li Storage of Graphene Nanosheet Families for Use in Rechargeable Lithium Ion Batteries, Nano Letters, 2008, 8, 2277-2282.
24. H. Zhang, H. Tao, Y. Jiang, Z. Jiao, M. Wu and B. Zhao,Ordered CoO/CMK-3 nanocomposites as the anode materials for lithium-ion batteries, Journal of Power Sources, 2010, 195, 2950-2955.
25. D. Saikia, T.-H. Wang, C.-J. Chou, J. Fang, L.-D. Tsai and H.-M. Kao,A comparative study of ordered mesoporous carbons with different pore structures as anode materials for lithium-ion batteries, RSC Advances, 2015, 5, 42922-42930.
26. Y. Idota, T. Kubota, A. Matsufuji, Y. Maekawa and T. Miyasaka,Tin-Based Amorphous Oxide: A High-Capacity Lithium-Ion-Storage Material, Science, 1997, 276, 1395-1397.
27. P. Poizot, S. Laruelle, S. Grugeon, L. Dupont and J. M. Tarascon,Nano-sized transition-metal oxides as negative-electrode materials for lithium-ion batteries, Nature, 2000, 407, 496-499.
28. Y. Li, B. Tan and Y. Wu,Mesoporous Co3O4 Nanowire Arrays for Lithium Ion Batteries with High Capacity and Rate Capability, Nano Letters, 2008, 8, 265-270.
29. G. Derrien, J. Hassoun, S. Panero and B. Scrosati,Nanostructured Sn–C Composite as an Advanced Anode Material in High-Performance Lithium-Ion Batteries, Advanced Materials, 2007, 19, 2336-2340.
30. Z.-S. Wu, W. Ren, L. Wen, L. Gao, J. Zhao, Z. Chen, G. Zhou, F. Li and H.-M. Cheng,Graphene Anchored with Co3O4 Nanoparticles as Anode of Lithium Ion Batteries with Enhanced Reversible Capacity and Cyclic Performance, ACS Nano, 2010, 4, 3187-3194.
31. Z. Bai, Y. Zhang, N. Fan, C. Guo and B. Tang,One-step synthesis of ZnO@C nanospheres and their enhanced performance for lithium-ion batteries, Materials Letters, 2014, 119, 16-19.
32. X. Shen, D. Mu, S. Chen, B. Wu and F. Wu,Enhanced Electrochemical Performance of ZnO-Loaded/Porous Carbon Composite as Anode Materials for Lithium Ion Batteries, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2013, 5, 3118-3125.
33. S. M. Abbas, S. T. Hussain, S. Ali, N. Ahmad, N. Ali and S. Abbas,Structure and electrochemical performance of ZnO/CNT composite as anode material for lithium-ion batteries, Journal of Materials Science, 2013, 48, 5429-5436.
34. C.-T. Hsieh, C.-Y. Lin, Y.-F. Chen and J.-S. Lin,Synthesis of ZnO@Graphene composites as anode materials for lithium ion batteries, Electrochimica Acta, 2013, 111, 359-365.
35. S. Shilpa, B. M. Basavaraja, S. B. Majumder and A. Sharma,Electrospun Hollow Glassy Carbon-Reduced Graphene Oxide Nanofibers with Encapsulated ZnO Nanoparticles : A Free-Standing Anode for Li-Ion Batteries, Meeting Abstracts, 2015, MA2015-02, 468.
36. K. Karthikeyan, S. Amaresh, V. Aravindan and Y. S. Lee,Microwave assisted green synthesis of MgO-carbon nanotube composites as electrode material for high power and energy density supercapacitors, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2013, 1, 4105-4111.
37. P. Yang and C. M. Lieber,Nanorod-Superconductor Composites: A Pathway to Materials with High Critical Current Densities, Science, 1996, 273, 1836-1840.
38. A. Bhargava, J. A. Alarco, I. D. R. Mackinnon, D. Page and A. Ilyushechkin,Synthesis and characterisation of nanoscale magnesium oxide powders and their application in thick films of Bi2Sr2CaCu2O8, Materials Letters, 1998, 34, 133-142.
39. J. T. Ouyang, C. Th, B. Caillier and J. P. Boeuf,Large gap plasma display cell with auxiliary electrodes: macro-cell experiments and two-dimensional modelling, Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, 2003, 36, 1959.
40. R. Kakkar, P. N. Kapoor and K. J. Klabunde,Theoretical Study of the Adsorption of Formaldehyde on Magnesium Oxide Nanosurfaces: Size Effects and the Role of Low-Coordinated and Defect Sites, The Journal of Physical Chemistry B, 2004, 108, 18140-18148.
41. S. Makhluf, R. Dror, Y. Nitzan, Y. Abramovich, R. Jelinek and A. Gedanken,Microwave-Assisted Synthesis of Nanocrystalline MgO and Its Use as a Bacteriocide, Advanced Functional Materials, 2005, 15, 1708-1715.
42. Y. Shiratori, F. Tietz, H. P. Buchkremer and D. Stöver,YSZ–MgO composite electrolyte with adjusted thermal expansion coefficient to other SOFC components, Solid State Ionics, 2003, 164, 27-33.
43. S. Petnikota, N. K. Rotte, M. V. Reddy, V. V. S. S. Srikanth and B. V. R. Chowdari,MgO-Decorated Few-Layered Graphene as an Anode for Li-Ion Batteries, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2015, 7, 2301-2309.
44. H.-J. Kweon, S. J. Kim and D. G. Park,Modification of LixNi1−yCoyO2 by applying a surface coating of MgO, Journal of Power Sources, 2000, 88, 255-261.
45. Z. Wang, C. Wu, L. Liu, F. Wu, L. Chen and X. Huang,Electrochemical Evaluation and Structural Characterization of Commercial LiCoO2 Surfaces Modified with MgO for Lithium-Ion Batteries, Journal of The Electrochemical Society, 2002, 149, A466-A471.
46. W. Zhou, S. Upreti and M. S. Whittingham,High performance Si/MgO/graphite composite as the anode for lithium-ion batteries, Electrochemistry Communications, 2011, 13, 1102-1104.
47. N. K. Rotte, S. Yerramala, J. Boniface and V. V. S. S. Srikanth,Equilibrium and kinetics of Safranin O dye adsorption on MgO decked multi-layered graphene, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2014, 258, 412-419.
48. J. V. Stark, D. G. Park, I. Lagadic and K. J. Klabunde,Nanoscale Metal Oxide Particles/Clusters as Chemical Reagents. Unique Surface Chemistry on Magnesium Oxide As Shown by Enhanced Adsorption of Acid Gases (Sulfur Dioxide and Carbon Dioxide) and Pressure Dependence, Chemistry of Materials, 1996, 8, 1904-1912.
50. K. S. W. Sing, D. H. Everett, R. A. W. Haul, L. Moscou, R. A. Pierotti, J. Rouquerol and T. Siemieniewska, in Handbook of Heterogeneous Catalysis, Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, 2008, DOI: 10.1002/9783527610044.hetcat0065.
51. S. Brunauer, L. S. Deming, W. E. Deming and E. Teller,On a Theory of the van der Waals Adsorption of Gases, Journal of the American Chemical Society, 1940, 62, 1723-1732.
52. 王奕凱, 邱宗明, 李秉傑合譯, 非均勻系催化原理及應用, 國立編譯館, 渤海堂文化公司, 台北, (1993).
53. E. P. Barrett, L. G. Joyner and P. P. Halenda,The Determination of Pore Volume and Area Distributions in Porous Substances. I. Computations from Nitrogen Isotherms, Journal of the American Chemical Society, 1951, 73, 373-380.
54. S. J.Gregg; K. S. W. Sing, “Adsorption, Surface Area and Porosity”, 2nd Ed. Academic press, New York, NY, 1982.
55. G. Ertl; H. KnÖzinger; J. Weitkamp, “Handbook of Heterogeneous Catalysis”, vol 3, VCH D-69451 Weinheim, 1997, 1058.
56. http://www.ch.ntu.edu.tw/~rsliu/solidchem/Report/Chapter7_report.pdf https://goo.gl/HSyFKn.
57. 羅聖全; 電子顯微鏡介紹-穿透式電子顯微鏡, 清華大學。.
58. 羅聖全; 電子顯微鏡介紹-掃描式電子顯微鏡, 清華大學。.
59. R. Al-Gaashani, S. Radiman, A. R. Daud, N. Tabet and Y. Al-Douri,XPS and optical studies of different morphologies of ZnO nanostructures prepared by microwave methods, Ceramics International, 2013, 39, 2283-2292.
60. S. Y. Sawant and M. H. Cho,Facile and single-step route towards ZnO@C core-shell nanoparticles as an oxygen vacancy induced visible light active photocatalyst using the thermal decomposition of Zn(an)2(NO3)2, RSC Advances, 2016, 6, 70644-70652.
61. X. H. Huang, R. Q. Guo, J. B. Wu and P. Zhang,Mesoporous ZnO nanosheets for lithium ion batteries, Materials Letters, 2014, 122, 82-85.
62. C. Zhang, Z. Zhang, F. Yin, Y. Zhang, A. Mentbayeva, M.-R. Babaa, A. Molkenova and Z. Bakenov,3D Ordered Macroporous Carbon Encapsulated ZnO Nanoparticles as a High-Performance Anode for Lithium-Ion Batteries, ChemElectroChem, DOI: 10.1002/celc.201700239, n/a-n/a.
63. Y. Zou, Z. Qi, W. Jiang, J. Duan and Z. Ma,MWCNTs enhanced ZnO nanoparticles as anode for lithium ion batteries, Materials Letters, 2017, 199, 57-60.
64. G.-H. An, D.-Y. Lee and H.-J. Ahn,Tunneled Mesoporous Carbon Nanofibers with Embedded ZnO Nanoparticles for Ultrafast Lithium Storage, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2017, 9, 12478-12485.
65. Y. Zou, Z. Qi, Z. Ma, W. Jiang, R. Hu and J. Duan,MOF-derived porous ZnO/MWCNTs nanocomposite as anode materials for lithium-ion batteries, Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry, 2017, 788, 184-191.
66. J. Duan, S. Yuan, C. Zhu, Z. Chen, G. Zhang, H. Duan, L. Li and Z. Zhu,One-step synthesis of ZnO/N-doped carbon/Cu composites for high-performance lithium ion batteries anodes, Synthetic Metals, 2017, 226, 39-45.
67. L. Huang, X. Wang, F. Yin, C. Zhang, J. Gao, J. Liu, G. Zhou, Y. Zhang and Z. Bakenov,Three-dimensional carbon cloth-supported ZnO nanorod arrays as a binder-free anode for lithium-ion batteries, Journal of Nanoparticle Research, 2017, 19, 42.
68. Y. Fu, B. Zhong, Y. Chen, Y. Song, R. Zhou, Y. Song and S. Chen,Porous ZnO@C core–shell nanocomposites as high performance electrode materials for rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, Journal of Porous Materials, 2017, 24, 613-620.
69. Y. Zhang, Y. Wei, H. Li, Y. Zhao, F. Yin and X. Wang,Simple fabrication of free-standing ZnO/graphene/carbon nanotube composite anode for lithium-ion batteries, Materials Letters, 2016, 184, 235-238.
70. S. Gao, R. Fan, B. Li, L. Qiang and Y. Yang,Porous carbon-coated ZnO nanoparticles derived from low carbon content formic acid-based Zn(II) metal-organic frameworks towards long cycle lithium-ion anode material, Electrochimica Acta, 2016, 215, 171-178.
71. E. Quartarone, V. Dall′Asta, A. Resmini, C. Tealdi, I. G. Tredici, U. A. Tamburini and P. Mustarelli,Graphite-coated ZnO nanosheets as high-capacity, highly stable, and binder-free anodes for lithium-ion batteries, Journal of Power Sources, 2016, 320, 314-321.
72. H. Li, Y. Wei, Y. Zhang, C. Zhang, G. Wang, Y. Zhao, F. Yin and Z. Bakenov,In situ sol-gel synthesis of ultrafine ZnO nanocrystals anchored on graphene as anode material for lithium-ion batteries, Ceramics International, 2016, 42, 12371-12377.
73. R. Chakravarti, A. Mano, H. Iwai, S. S. Aldeyab, R. P. Kumar, M. L. Kantam and A. Vinu,Functionalization of Mesoporous Carbon with Superbasic MgO Nanoparticles for the Efficient Synthesis of Sulfinamides, Chemistry – A European Journal, 2011, 17, 6673-6682.