1. M. Li, J. Hu and H. Lu, "A stable and efficient 3D cobalt-graphene composite catalyst for the hydrolysis of ammonia borane", Catalysis Science & Technology, 2016, 6, 7186-7192.
2. D. Saikia, Y.-Y. Huang, C.-E. Wu and H.-M. Kao, "Size dependence of silver nanoparticles in carboxylic acid functionalized mesoporous silica SBA-15 for catalytic reduction of 4-nitrophenol", RSC Advances, 2016, 6, 35167-35176.
3. H. Wang, Y. Zhao, F. Cheng, Z. Tao and J. Chen, "Cobalt nanoparticles embedded in porous N-doped carbon as long-life catalysts for hydrolysis of ammonia borane", Catalysis Science & Technology, 2016, 6, 3443-3448.
4. M. V. Parmekar and A. V. Salker, "Room temperature complete reduction of nitroarenes over a novel Cu/SiO2@NiFe2O4 nano-catalyst in an aqueous medium - a kinetic and mechanistic study", RSC Advances, 2016, 6, 108458-108467.
5. P. S. Nabavi Zadeh and B. Åkerman, "Immobilization of Enzymes in Mesoporous Silica Particles: Protein Concentration and Rotational Mobility in the Pores", The Journal of Physical Chemistry B, 2017, 121, 2575-2583.
6. H. Gu, H. F. Ji, Y. L. Deng and R. J. Dai, "Synthesis of mesoporous silica material with hydrophobic external surface and hydrophilic internal surface for protein adsorption", Materials Technology, 2014, 29, 21-24.
7. Y.-C. Yang, J. R. Deka, C.-E. Wu, C.-H. Tsai, D. Saikia and H.-M. Kao, "Cage like ordered carboxylic acid functionalized mesoporous silica with enlarged pores for enzyme adsorption", Journal of Materials Science, 2017, 52, 6322-6340.
8. S. Hao, A. Verlotta, P. Aprea, F. Pepe, D. Caputo and W. Zhu, "Optimal synthesis of amino-functionalized mesoporous silicas for the adsorption of heavy metal ions", Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 2016, 236, 250-259.
9. Z. Liang, W. Shi, Z. Zhao, T. Sun and F. Cui, "The retained templates as “helpers” for the spherical meso-silica in adsorption of heavy metals and impacts of solution chemistry", Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2017, 496, 382-390.
10. E. Da′na, "Adsorption of heavy metals on functionalized-mesoporous silica: A review", Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 2017, 247, 145-157.
11. H. Zhou, S. Zhu, I. Honma and K. Seki, "Methane gas storage in self-ordered mesoporous carbon (CMK-3)", Chemical Physics Letters, 2004, 396, 252-255.
12. M. Oschatz, E. Kockrick, M. Rose, L. Borchardt, N. Klein, I. Senkovska, T. Freudenberg, Y. Korenblit, G. Yushin and S. Kaskel, "A cubic ordered, mesoporous carbide-derived carbon for gas and energy storage applications", Carbon, 2010, 48, 3987-3992.
13. D. Karimian, B. Yadollahi and V. Mirkhani, "Dual functional hybrid-polyoxometalate as a new approach for multidrug delivery", Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 2017, 247, 23-30.
14. N. V. Jadhav and P. R. Vavia, "Dodecylamine Template-Based Hexagonal Mesoporous Silica (HMS) as a Carrier for Improved Oral Delivery of Fenofibrate", AAPS PharmSciTech, 2017, DOI: 10.1208/s12249-017-0761-x, 1-10.
15. D. H. Everett, "Manual of Symbol and Terminology for Physicochemical Quantities and Units Appendix II Definitions, Terminology and Symbols in Colloid and Surface Chemistry PART I", Pure Apple. Chem., 1972, 31, 578-638.
16. M. R. Lukatskaya, B. Dunn and Y. Gogotsi, "Multidimensional materials and device architectures for future hybrid energy storage", Nature Communications, 2016, 7, 12647.
17. 黃昱源、吳嘉文, "中孔洞奈米材料之孔洞方向控制及其應用", 科學發展, 2015, 513, 16-21.
18. L. V.-E. Juan, C. Ya-Dong, C. W. W. Kevin and Y. Yusuke, "Recent progress in mesoporous titania materials: adjusting morphology for innovative applications", Science and Technology of Advanced Materials, 2012, 13, 013003.
19. W. Li and D. Zhao, "An overview of the synthesis of ordered mesoporous materials", Chemical Communications, 2013, 49, 943-946.
20. M. H. S. Tarek A. Fayed, Marwa N. El‑Nahass, Fathy M. Hassan, "Hybrid organic–inorganic mesoporous silicates as optical nanosensor for toxic metals detection", Chemical and Applied Biological Sciences, 2014, 1, 1-74.
21. H. W. D. Fennell Evans, The Colloidal Domain: Where Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Technology Meet, 1999.
22. J. S. Beck, J. C. Vartuli, W. J. Roth, M. E. Leonowicz, C. T. Kresge, K. D. Schmitt, C. T. W. Chu, D. H. Olson, E. W. Sheppard, S. B. McCullen, J. B. Higgins and J. L. Schlenker, "A new family of mesoporous molecular sieves prepared with liquid crystal templates", Journal of the American Chemical Society, 1992, 114, 10834-10843.
23. S.-H. Wu, C.-Y. Mou and H.-P. Lin, "Synthesis of mesoporous silica nanoparticles", Chemical Society Reviews, 2013, 42, 3862-3875.
24. P. Innocenzi, L. Malfatti, T. Kidchob and P. Falcaro, "Order−Disorder in Self-Assembled Mesostructured Silica Films: A Concepts Review", Chemistry of Materials, 2009, 21, 2555-2564.
25. T.-W. Kim, F. Kleitz, B. Paul and R. Ryoo, "MCM-48-like Large Mesoporous Silicas with Tailored Pore Structure: Facile Synthesis Domain in a Ternary Triblock Copolymer−Butanol−Water System", Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2005, 127, 7601-7610.
26. L. Almar, B. Colldeforns, L. Yedra, S. Estrade, F. Peiro, A. Morata, T. Andreu and A. Tarancon, "High-temperature long-term stable ordered mesoporous Ni-CGO as an anode for solid oxide fuel cells", Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2013, 1, 4531-4538.
27. T.-W. Kim, R. Ryoo, M. Kruk, K. P. Gierszal, M. Jaroniec, S. Kamiya and O. Terasaki, "Tailoring the Pore Structure of SBA-16 Silica Molecular Sieve through the Use of Copolymer Blends and Control of Synthesis Temperature and Time", The Journal of Physical Chemistry B, 2004, 108, 11480-11489.
28. J. Sun, Q. Zhang, R. Ding, H. Lv, H. Yan, X. Yuan and Y. Xu, "Contamination-resistant silica antireflective coating with closed ordered mesopores", Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 2014, 16, 16684-16693.
29. M. Chandra and Q. Xu, "A high-performance hydrogen generation system: Transition metal-catalyzed dissociation and hydrolysis of ammonia–borane", Journal of Power Sources, 2006, 156, 190-194.
30. Q. Xu and M. Chandra, "Catalytic activities of non-noble metals for hydrogen generation from aqueous ammonia–borane at room temperature", Journal of Power Sources, 2006, 163, 364-370.
31. S. B. Kalidindi, M. Indirani and B. R. Jagirdar, "First Row Transition Metal Ion-Assisted Ammonia−Borane Hydrolysis for Hydrogen Generation", Inorganic Chemistry, 2008, 47, 7424-7429.
32. X. Li, Z. Niu, J. Jiang and L. Ai, "Cobalt nanoparticles embedded in porous N-rich carbon as an efficient bifunctional electrocatalyst for water splitting", Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2016, 4, 3204-3209.
33. Z.-L. Wang, J.-M. Yan, H.-L. Wang and Q. Jiang, "Self-protective cobalt nanocatalyst for long-time recycle application on hydrogen generation by its free metal-ion conversion", Journal of Power Sources, 2013, 243, 431-435.
34. P.-J. Yu, M.-H. Lee, H.-M. Hsu, H.-M. Tsai and Y. W. Chen-Yang, "Silica aerogel-supported cobalt nanocomposites as efficient catalysts toward hydrogen generation from aqueous ammonia borane", RSC Advances, 2015, 5, 13985-13992.
35. A. f. T. S. a. D. R. (ATSDR). "ToxFAQsTM for Nitrophenols", Atlanta, GA: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, 1995.
36. S. B. Khan, S. A. Khan, H. Marwani, E. M. Bakhsh, Y. Anwar, T. Kamal, A. M. Asiri and K. Akhtar, "Anti-bacterial PES-cellulose composite spheres: dual character toward extraction and catalytic reduction of nitrophenol", RSC Advances, 2016, 6, 110077-110090.
37. X. H. Zhao, Q. Li, X. M. Ma, Z. Xiong, F. Y. Quan and Y. Z. Xia, "Alginate fibers embedded with silver nanoparticles as efficient catalysts for reduction of 4-nitrophenol", RSC Advances, 2015, 5, 49534-49540.
38. R. Prucek, L. Kvitek, A. Panacek, L. Vancurova, J. Soukupova, D. Jancik and R. Zboril, "Polyacrylate-assisted synthesis of stable copper nanoparticles and copper(I) oxide nanocubes with high catalytic efficiency", Journal of Materials Chemistry, 2009, 19, 8463-8469.
39. Z. V. Feng, J. L. Lyon, J. S. Croley, R. M. Crooks, D. A. Vanden Bout and K. J. Stevenson, "Synthesis and Catalytic Evaluation of Dendrimer-Encapsulated Cu Nanoparticles. An Undergraduate Experiment Exploring Catalytic Nanomaterials", Journal of Chemical Education, 2009, 86, 368.
40. X. Yang, H. Zhong, Y. Zhu, H. Jiang, J. Shen, J. Huang and C. Li, "Highly efficient reusable catalyst based on silicon nanowire arrays decorated with copper nanoparticles", Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2014, 2, 9040-9047.
41. B. Liu, S. Yu, Q. Wang, W. Hu, P. Jing, Y. Liu, W. Jia, Y. Liu, L. Liu and J. Zhang, "Hollow mesoporous ceria nanoreactors with enhanced activity and stability for catalytic application", Chemical Communications, 2013, 49, 3757-3759.
42. H.-L. Jiang, T. Akita, T. Ishida, M. Haruta and Q. Xu, "Synergistic Catalysis of Au@Ag Core−Shell Nanoparticles Stabilized on Metal−Organic Framework", Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2011, 133, 1304-1306.
43. S. Tang, S. Vongehr, Z. Zheng, H. Liu and X. Meng, "Silver Doping Mediated Route to Bimetallically Doped Carbon Spheres with Controllable Nanoparticle Distributions", The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2010, 114, 18338-18346.
44. Y. Lin, Y. Qiao, Y. Wang, Y. Yan and J. Huang, "Self-assembled laminated nanoribbon-directed synthesis of noble metallic nanoparticle-decorated silica nanotubes and their catalytic applications", Journal of Materials Chemistry, 2012, 22, 18314-18320.
45. S. Tang, S. Vongehr and X. Meng, "Controllable incorporation of Ag and Ag-Au nanoparticles in carbon spheres for tunable optical and catalytic properties", Journal of Materials Chemistry, 2010, 20, 5436-5445.
46. L. Ai, H. Yue and J. Jiang, "Environmentally friendly light-driven synthesis of Ag nanoparticles in situ grown on magnetically separable biohydrogels as highly active and recyclable catalysts for 4-nitrophenol reduction", Journal of Materials Chemistry, 2012, 22, 23447-23453.
47. B. Zeynizadeh, M. Zabihzadeh and Z. Shokri, "Cu nanoparticles: a highly efficient non-noble metal catalyst for rapid reduction of nitro compounds to amines with NaBH4 in water", Journal of the Iranian Chemical Society, 2016, 13, 1487-1492.
48. J. R. Deka, H.-M. Kao, S.-Y. Huang, W.-C. Chang, C.-C. Ting, P. C. Rath and C.-S. Chen, "Ethane-Bridged Periodic Mesoporous Organosilicas Functionalized with High Loadings of Carboxylic Acid Groups: Synthesis, Bifunctionalization, and Fabrication of Metal Nanoparticles", Chemistry – A European Journal, 2014, 20, 894-903.
49. M. Chandra and Q. Xu, "Dissociation and hydrolysis of ammonia-borane with solid acids and carbon dioxide: An efficient hydrogen generation system", Journal of Power Sources, 2006, 159, 855-860.
50. C.-H. Tsai, W.-C. Chang, D. Saikia, C.-E. Wu and H.-M. Kao, "Functionalization of cubic mesoporous silica SBA-16 with carboxylic acid via one-pot synthesis route for effective removal of cationic dyes", Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2016, 309, 236-248.
51. C.-M. Yang, B. Zibrowius, W. Schmidt and F. Schüth, "Stepwise Removal of the Copolymer Template from Mesopores and Micropores in SBA-15", Chemistry of Materials, 2004, 16, 2918-2925.
52. L. Ai and J. Jiang, "Catalytic reduction of 4-nitrophenol by silver nanoparticles stabilized on environmentally benign macroscopic biopolymer hydrogel", Bioresource Technology, 2013, 132, 374-377.
53. M. Ouyang, G. Liu, L. Lu, J. Li and X. Han, "Enhancing the estimation accuracy in low state-of-charge area: A novel onboard battery model through surface state of charge determination", Journal of Power Sources, 2014, 270, 221-237.
54. C.-H. Lin, J. R. Deka, C.-E. Wu, C.-H. Tsai, D. Saikia, Y.-C. Yang and H.-M. Kao, "Bifunctional Cage-Type Cubic Mesoporous Silica SBA-1 Nanoparticles for Selective Adsorption of Dyes", Chemistry – An Asian Journal, 2017, DOI: 10.1002/asia.201700286, n/a-n/a.
55. W. Yue and W. Zhou, "Crystalline mesoporous metal oxide", Progress in Natural Science, 2008, 18, 1329-1338.
56. L. Yang, N. Cao, C. Du, H. Dai, K. Hu, W. Luo and G. Cheng, "Graphene supported cobalt(0) nanoparticles for hydrolysis of ammonia borane", Materials Letters, 2014, 115, 113-116.
57. Ö. Metin and S. Özkar, "Water soluble nickel(0) and cobalt(0) nanoclusters stabilized by poly(4-styrenesulfonic acid-co-maleic acid): Highly active, durable and cost effective catalysts in hydrogen generation from the hydrolysis of ammonia borane", International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2011, 36, 1424-1432.
58. X. Yang, F. Cheng, Z. Tao and J. Chen, "Hydrolytic dehydrogenation of ammonia borane catalyzed by carbon supported Co core–Pt shell nanoparticles", Journal of Power Sources, 2011, 196, 2785-2789.
59. J. Hu, Z. Chen, M. Li, X. Zhou and H. Lu, "Amine-Capped Co Nanoparticles for Highly Efficient Dehydrogenation of Ammonia Borane", ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2014, 6, 13191-13200.
60. N. Sahiner and S. Sagbas, "The use of poly(vinyl phosphonic acid) microgels for the preparation of inherently magnetic Co metal catalyst particles in hydrogen production", Journal of Power Sources, 2014, 246, 55-62.
61. M. Rakap and S. Özkar, "Hydroxyapatite-supported cobalt(0) nanoclusters as efficient and cost-effective catalyst for hydrogen generation from the hydrolysis of both sodium borohydride and ammonia-borane", Catalysis Today, 2012, 183, 17-25.
62. M. Rakap and S. Özkar, "Hydrogen generation from the hydrolysis of ammonia-borane using intrazeolite cobalt(0) nanoclusters catalyst", International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2010, 35, 3341-3346.
63. J. Liao, H. Li and X. Zhang, "Preparation of Ti supported Co film composed of Co nanofibers as catalyst for the hydrolysis of ammonia borane", Catalysis Communications, 2015, 67, 1-5.
64. Ö. Metin, M. Dinç, Z. S. Eren and S. Özkar, "Silica embedded cobalt(0) nanoclusters: Efficient, stable and cost effective catalyst for hydrogen generation from the hydrolysis of ammonia borane", International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2011, 36, 11528-11535.
65. S. Akbayrak, Y. Tonbul and S. Ozkar, "Ceria-supported ruthenium nanoparticles as highly active and long-lived catalysts in hydrogen generation from the hydrolysis of ammonia borane", Dalton Transactions, 2016, 45, 10969-10978.
66. J. Manna, S. Akbayrak and S. Ozkar, "Palladium(0) nanoparticles supported on polydopamine coated Fe3O4 as magnetically isolable, highly active and reusable catalysts for hydrolytic dehydrogenation of ammonia borane", RSC Advances, 2016, 6, 102035-102042.
67. H.-Y. Wu, F.-K. Shieh, H.-M. Kao, Y.-W. Chen, J. R. Deka, S.-H. Liao and K. C. W. Wu, "Synthesis, Bifunctionalization, and Remarkable Adsorption Performance of Benzene-Bridged Periodic Mesoporous Organosilicas Functionalized with High Loadings of Carboxylic Acids", Chemistry – A European Journal, 2013, 19, 6358-6367.
68. N. Liu, R. A. Assink and C. J. Brinker, "Synthesis and characterization of highly ordered mesoporous thin films with -COOH terminated pore surfaces", Chemical Communications, 2003, DOI: 10.1039/B210377J, 370-371.
69. C.-S. Chen, C.-C. Chen, C.-T. Chen and H.-M. Kao, "Synthesis of Cu nanoparticles in mesoporous silica SBA-15 functionalized with carboxylic acid groups", Chemical Communications, 2011, 47, 2288-2290.
70. A. Espíndola-Gonzalez, A. L. Martínez-Hernández, C. Angeles-Chávez, V. M. Castaño and C. Velasco-Santos, "Novel Crystalline SiO(2) Nanoparticles via Annelids Bioprocessing of Agro-Industrial Wastes", Nanoscale Research Letters, 2010, 5, 1408-1417.
71. A. Gangula, R. Podila, R. M, L. Karanam, C. Janardhana and A. M. Rao, "Catalytic Reduction of 4-Nitrophenol using Biogenic Gold and Silver Nanoparticles Derived from Breynia rhamnoides", Langmuir, 2011, 27, 15268-15274.
72. S. Pandey and S. B. Mishra, "Catalytic reduction of p-nitrophenol by using platinum nanoparticles stabilised by guar gum", Carbohydrate Polymers, 2014, 113, 525-531.