||1. M. Jayalashmi and K. Balasubramanian, “Simple capacitors to supercapacitors - an overview,” Int. J. Electrochem. Sci. 3, 1196-1217 (2008).|
2. D. P. Dubal, P. Gomez-Romero, B. R. Sankapal and R. Holze, “Nickel Cobaltite as an Emerging Material for Supercapacitors: An Overview,” Nano Energy 11, 377-399(2015).
3. P. Simon and Y. Gogotsi, “Materials for electrochemical capacitors,” Nat. Mater. 7, 845-854(2008).
4. A. González, E. Goikolea, J. A. Barrena and R. Mysyk, “Review on supercapacitors: technologies and materials, ” Renew Sustain Energy Rev. 58, 1189-1206(2016).
5. Z. Yang, J. Zhang, M. C. W. Kintner-Meyer, X. Lu, D. Choi, J. P. Lemmon and J. Liu, “Electrochemical Energy Storage for Green Grid,” Chem. Rev. 111, 3577-3613(2011).
6. Y. Wang, J. Guo, T. Wang, J. Shao, D. Wang and Y.-W. Yang, “Mesoporous Transition Metal Oxides for Supercapacitors,” Nanomaterials 5, 1667-1689(2015).
7. W.-C. Hung, C.-L. Chang and Y.-P. Wang, “石墨烯於超級電容之應用研究,” 新新季刊 第四十二卷第一期, 35-43(2014).
8. R. F. Service, “New ‘supercapacitor’ promises to pack more electrical punch,” Science 313, 902-905(2006).
9. A. K. Shukla, S. Sampath and K. Vijayamohanan, “Electrochemical supercapacitors: Energy storage beyond batteries,” Curr. Sci. 79, 1656-1661(2000).
10. C. D. Lokhande, D. P. Dubal and O. S. Joo, ” Metal oxide thin film based supercapacitors,” Curr. Appl. Phys. 11, 255-270(2011).
11. A. G. Pandolfo and A. F. Hollenkamp, “Carbon properties and their role in supercapacitors,” J. Power Sources 157, 11-27(2006).
12. M. Vangari, T. Pryor and L. Jiang, “Supercapacitors: Review of Materials and Fabrication Methods,” J. Energy Eng. 139, 72-79(2013).
13. R. Kötz and M. Carlen, “Principles and applications of electrochemical capacitors,” Electrochim. Acta 45, 2483-2498(2000).
14. G. Wang, L. Zhang and J. Zhang, “A Review of Electrode Materials for Electrochemical Supercapacitors,” Chem. Soc. Rev. 41, 797-828(2012).
15. L. L. Zhang and X. S. Zhao, “Carbon-based Materials as Supercapacitor Electrodes,” Chem. Soc. Rev. 38, 2520-2531(2009).
16. M. S. Kolathodi, M. Palei and T. S. Natarajan, “Electrospun NiO nanofibers as cathode materials for high performance asymmetric supercapacitors,” J. Mater. Chem. A 3, 7513-7522(2015).
17. J. Q. Xiao, Q. Lu, and J. G. Chen, “Nanostructured Electrodes for High-performance Pseudocapacitors,” Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 52, 1882-1889(2013).
18. V. Augustyn, P. Simon and B. Dunn, “Pseudocapacitive Oxide Materials for High-rate Electrochemical Energy Storage,” Energy Environ. Sci. 7, 1597-1614(2014).
19. H. Zhao, W. Han, W. Lan, J. Zhou, Z. Zhang, W. Fu and E. Xie, “Bubble Carbon-nanofibers Decorated with MnO2 Nanosheets as High-Performance Supercapacitor Electrode,” Electrochim. Acta 222, 1931-1939(2016).
20. H. Wang, H. S. Casalongue, Y. Liang and H. Dai, “Ni(OH)2 nanoplates grown on graphene as advanced electrochemical pseudocapacitor materials,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 132, 7472-7477(2010).
21. S. C. Lee, U. M. Patil, S. J. Kim, S. Ahn, S.-W. Kang and S. C. Jun, “All-solid-state flexible asymmetric micro supercapacitors based on cobalt hydroxide and reduced graphene oxide electrodes,” RSC Adv. 6, 43844-43854(2016).
22. C. W. Shen, X. H. Wang, S. W. Li, J. G. Wang, W. F. Zhang and F. Y. Kang, “A high-energy-density micro supercapacitor of asymmetric MnO2-carbon configuration by using micro-fabrication technologies,” J. Power Sources 234, 302-309(2013).
23. Y. Zhang, H. Feng, X. Wu, L. Wang, A. Zhang, T. Xia, H. Dong, X. Li and L. Zhang, “Progress of electrochemical capacitor electrode materials: A review,” Int. J. Hydrogen Energy 34, 4889-4899(2009).
24. S.-M. Chen, R. Ramachandran, V. Mani and R. Saraswathi, “Recent Advancements in Electrode Materials for the High-performance Electrochemical Supercapacitors: A Review,” Int. J. Electrochem. Sci. 9, 4072-4085(2014).
25. T. Zhai, X. Lu, F. Wang, H. Xia and Y. Tong, “MnO2 nanomaterials for flexible supercapacitors: performance enhancement via intrinsic and extrinsic modification,” Nanoscale Horiz. 1, 109-124(2016).
26. G. Salitra, A. Soffer, L. Eliad, Y. Cohen and D. Aurbach, “Carbon Electrodes for Double‐Layer Capacitors I. Relations Between Ion and Pore Dimensions,” J. Electrochem. Soc. 147, 2486-2493(2000).
27. O. Barbieri, M. Hahn, A. Herzog and R. Kotz, “Capacitance limits of high surface area activated carbons for double layer capacitors,” Carbon 43, 1303-1310(2005).
28. D. Qu and H. Shi, “Studies of activated carbons used in double-layer capacitors,” J. Power Sources 74, 99-107(1998).
29. M. Endo, T. Maeda, T. Takeda, Y. J. Kim, K. Koshiba, H. Hara and M. S. Dresselhaus, “Capacitance and Pore-Size Distribution in Aqueous and Nonaqueous Electrolytes Using Various Activated Carbon Electrodes,” J. Electrochem. Soc. 148, A910-A914(2001).
30. J. N. Barisci, G. G. Wallace and R. H. Baughman, “Electrochemical Characterization of Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Electrodes,” J. Electrochem. Soc. 147, 4580-4583(2000).
31. S. Shiraishi, H. Kurihara, K. Okabe, D. Hulicova and A. Oya, “Electric double layer capacitance of highly pure single-walled carbon nanotubes (HiPcoTM BuckytubesTM) in propylene carbonate electrolytes,” Electrochem. Commun. 4, 593-598(2002).
32. C. Kim, “Electrochemical characterization of electrospun active carbon nanofiber as an electrode in supercapacitor,” J. Power Sources 142, 382-388(2005).
33. Z. Fan, J. Yan, L. Zhi, Q. Zhang, T. Wei, J. Feng, M. Zhang, W. Qian and F. Wei, “A three-dimensional carbon nanotube/graphene sandwich and its application as electrode in supercapacitors,” Adv Mater 22, 3723-3728(2010).
34. Y. Song, J.-L. Xu and X.-X. Liu, “Electrochemical anchoring of dual doping polypyrrole on graphene sheets partially exfoliated from graphite foil for high-performance supercapacitor electrode,” J Power Sources 249, 48-58(2014).
35. C. C. Hu, K. H. Chang, M.C. Lin and Y. T. Wu, “Design and Tailoring of the Nanotublar Arrayed Architecture of Hydrous RuO2 for Next Generation Supercapacitors,” Nano Lett. 6, 2690-2695(2006).
36. S. Devaraj and N. Munichandraiah, “Effect of Crystallographic Structure of MnO2 on its Electrochemical Capacitance Properties,” J. Phys. Chem. C 112, 4406-4417(2008).
37. J. G. Wang, Y. Yang, Z. H. Huang and F. Kang, “Effect of Fe3+ on the Synthesis and Electrochemical Performance of Nanostructured MnO2,” Mater. Chem. Phys. 133, 437-444(2012).
38. L. Lu, H. Xia, J. Feng, H. Wang and M. O. Lai, “MnO2 Nanotube and Nanowire Arrays by Electrochemical Deposition for Supercapacitors,” J. Power Sources 195, 4410-4413 (2010).
39. A. Bahloul, B. Nessark, E. Briot, H. Groult, A. Mauger, K. Zaghib and C. M. Julien, “Polypyrrole-covered MnO2 as Electrode Material for Supercapacitor,” J. Power Sources 240, 267-272(2013).
40. J. Wang, B. Ren, M. Fan, Q. Liu, D. Song and X. Bai, “Hollow NiO Nanofibers Modified by Citric Acid and the Performance as Supercapacitor Electrode,” Electrochim. Acta 92, 197-204(2013).
41. X. Yan, X. Tong, J. Wang, C. Gong, M. Zhang and L. Liang, “Synthesis of Mesoporous NiO Nanoflake Array and its Enhanced Electrochemical Performance for Supercapacitor Applications,” J. Alloys and Compounds 593, 184-189(2014).
42. C. Z. Yuan, L. Yang, L. R. Hou, L. F. Shen, F. Zhang, D. K. Li, X. G. Zhang, “Large-scale Co3O4 nanoparticles growing on nickel sheets via a one-step strategy and their ultra-highly reversible redox reaction toward supercapacitors,” J. Mater. Chem. 21, 18183-18185(2011).
43. K. S. Ryu, K. M. Kim, N.-G. Park, Y. J. Park and S. H. Chang, ” Symmetric redox supercapacitor with conducting polyaniline electrodes,” J. Power Sources 103, 305-309(2002).
44. A. Clémente, S. Panero, E. Spila and B. Scrosati, “Solid-state, polymer-based, redox capacitors,” Solid State Ionics 85, 273-277(1996).
45. A. Laforgue, P. Simon, C. Sarrazin and J.-F. Fauvarque, “Polythiophene-based supercapacitors,” J. Power Sources 80, 142(1999).
46. F. Selampinar, U. Akbulut and L. Toppare, “Conducting polymer composites of polypyrrole and polyimide,” Synth. Met. 84, 185-186(1997).
47. C. Zhong, Y. Deng, W. Hu, J. Qiao, L. Zhang and J. J. Zhang, “A review of electrolyte materials and compositions for electrochemical supercapacitors,” Chem. Soc. Rev. 44, 7484-7539(2015).
48. H. Gao and K. Lian, “Proton-conducting polymer electrolytes and their applications in solid supercapacitors: a review,” RSC Adv. 4, 33091-33113(2014).
49. 胡啟章, “電化學原理與方法(二版),” 五南圖書出版, (2002).
50. Francois Beguin(著), Elzbieta Frackowiak(著), 張治安(譯), “超級電容器：材料、系統及應用,” 機械工業出版, (2014).
51. D. S. Yu, K. Goh, H. Wang, L. Wei, W. C. Jiang, Q. Zhang, L. M. Dai and Y. Chen, “Scalable synthesis of hierarchically structured carbon nanotube-graphene fibres for capacitive energy storage,” Nat. Nanotech. 9, 555-562(2014).
52. W. Zaidi, A. Boisset, J. Jacquemin, L. Timperman and M. Anouti, “Deep Eutectic Solvents Based on N-Methylacetamide and a Lithium Salt as Electrolytes at Elevated Temperature for Activated Carbon-Based Supercapacitors,” J. Phys. Chem. C 118, 4033-4042(2014).
53. X.-M. Liu, R. Zhang, L. Zhan, D.-H. Long, W.-M. Qiao, J.-H. Yang and L.-C. Ling, “Impedance of carbon aerogel/activated carbon composites as electrodes of electrochemical capacitors in aprotic electrolyte,” New Carbon Mater 22, 153-1588(2007).
54. D. Pech, M. Brunet, T. M. Dinh, K. Armstrong, J. Gaudet and D. Guay, “Influence of the configuration in planar interdigitated electrochemical micro-capacitors,” J. Power Sources 230 , 230-235(2013).
55. B. Huang, X.-Z. Sun, X. Zhang, D.-C. Zhang and Y.-W. Ma, “活性炭基軟包裝超級電容器用有機電解液,” Acta Phys.-Chim. Sin. 29, 1998-2004(2013).
56. M. Beidaghi and Y. Gogots, “Capacitive energy storage in micro-scale devices: recent advances in design and fabrication of microsupercapacitors,” Energy Environ. Sci. 7, 867-884(2014).
57. C. W. Shen, X. H. Wang, W. F. Zhang and F. Y. Kang, “A high-performance three-dimensional micro supercapacitor based on self-supporting composite materials,” J. Power Sources 196, 10465-10471 (2011).
58. D. Pech, M. Brunet, H. Durou, P. Huang, V. Mochalin, Y. Gogotsi, P.-L. Taberna and P. Simon, “Ultrahigh-power micrometre-sized supercapacitors based on onion-like carbon,” Nature Nanotech. 5, 651-654 (2010).
59. Z. Zeng, X. Long, H. Zhou, E. Guo, X. Wang and Z. Hu, “On-chip interdigitated supercapacitor based on nano-porous gold/manganese oxide nanowires hybrid electrode,” Electrochim. Acta 163, 107-115(2015).
60. M. Beidaghi and C. Wang, “Micro-Supercapacitors Based on Interdigital Electrodes of Reduced Graphene Oxide and Carbon Nanotube Composites with Ultrahigh Power Handling Performance,” Adv. Funct. Mater. 22, 4501-4510(2012).
61. W. Si, C. Yan, Y. Chen, S. Oswald, L. Han and O.G. Schmidt, “On chip, all solid-state and flexible micro-supercapacitors with high performance based on MnOx/Au multilayers,” Energy Environ. Sci. 6, 3218-3223(2013).
62. K. Wang, W. J. Zou, B. Quan, A. F. Yu, H. P. Wu, P. Jiang and Z. X. Wei, “An All-Solid-State Flexible Micro-supercapacitor on a Chip,” Adv. Energy Mater. 1, 1068-1072(2011).
63. E. Eustache, C. Douard, R. Retoux, C. Lethien and T. Brousse, “MnO2 Thin Films on 3D Scaffold: Microsupercapacitor Electrodes Competing with “Bulk” Carbon Electrodes,” Adv. Energy Mater., 1500680(2015).
64. Y. D. Zhang, B. P. Lin, Y. Sun, P. Han, J. C. Wang, X. J. Ding, X. Q. Zhang and H. Yang, “MoO2@Cu@C Composites Prepared by Using Polyoxometalates@Metal-Organic Frameworks as Template for All-Solid-State Flexible Supercapacitor,” Electrochim. Acta, 188, 490-498(2016).
65. X. H. Lu, T. Zhai, X. H. Zhang, Y. Q. Shen, L. Y. Yuan, B. Hu, L. Gong, J. Chen, Y. H. Gao, J. Zhou, Y. X. Tong and Z. L. Wang, “WO3-x@Au@MnO2 Core-Shell Nanowires on Carbon Fabric for High-Performance Flexible Supercapacitors,” Adv. Mater. 24, 938-944(2012).
66. J. Zhou, J. Lian, L. Hou, J. Zhang, H. Gou, M. Xia, Y. Zhao, T. A. Strobel, L. Tao and F. Gao, “Ultrahigh volumetric capacitance and cyclic stability of fluorine and nitrogen co-doped carbon microspheres,” Nat. Commun. 6, 8503(2015).
67. T. Qiu, B. Luo, M. Giersig, E. M. Akinoglu, L. Hao, X. Wang, L. Shi, M. Jin and L. Zhi, “Au@MnO2 Core-Shell Nanomesh Electrodes for Transparent Flexible Supercapacitors,” Small 10, 4136-4141(2014).
68. C. Y. Yang, J. L. Shen, C. Y. Wang, H. J. Fei, H. Bao and G. C. Wang, “All-solid-state asymmetric supercapacitor based on reduced graphene oxide/carbon nanotube and carbon fiber paper/polypyrrole electrodes,” J. Mater. Chem. A 2, 1458-1464(2014).