1. Abbasi, S. M., & Hollman, K. W. (2000). Turnover: The real bottom line. Public Personnel Management, 29(3), 333-342.
2. Abii, F. E., Ogula, D. C., & Rose, J. M. (2013). Effects of individual and organizational factors on the turnover intentions of information technology professionals. International Journal of Management, 30(2), 740.
3. Acs, Z. J. (1992). Small business economics: A global perspective. Challenge, 35(6), 38-44.
4. Alba-Ramirez, A. (1994). Self-employment in the midst of unemployment: the case of Spain and the United States. Applied Economics, 26(3), 189-204.
5. Alexander, J., Bloom, J., & Nuchols, B. (1994). Nursing turnover and hospital efficiency: an organization‐level analysis. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 33(4), 505-520.
6. Alkahtani, A. H. (2015). Investigating Factors that Influence Employees′ Turnover Intention: A Review of Existing Empirical Works. International Journal of Business and Management, 10(12), 152.
7. Allen, D. G., Weeks, K. P., & Moffitt, K. R. (2005). Turnover intentions and voluntary turnover: the moderating roles of self-monitoring, locus of control, proactive personality, and risk aversion. Journal of Applied Psychology, 90(5), 980.
8. Altinay, L., Madanoglu, M., Daniele, R., & Lashley, C. (2012). The influence of family tradition and psychological traits on entrepreneurial intention. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 31(2), 489-499.
9. Arrow, K. (1962). Economic welfare and the allocation of resources for invention The rate and direction of inventive activity: Economic and social factors (pp. 609-626): Princeton University Press.
10. Baron, R. M., & Kenny, D. A. (1986). The moderator–mediator variable distinction in social psychological research: Conceptual, strategic, and statistical considerations. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 51(6), 1173.
11. Bateman, T. S., & Crant, J. M. (1993). The proactive component of organizational behavior: A measure and correlates. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 14(2), 103-118.
12. Bates, T. (1995). Self-employment entry across industry groups. Journal of Business Venturing, 10(2), 143-156.
13. Baughn, C. C., Cao, J. S., Le, L. T. M., Lim, V. A., & Neupert, K. E. (2006). Normative, social and cognitive predictors of entrepreneurial interest in China, Vietnam and the Philippines. Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship, 11(01), 57-77.
14. Bird, B. (1988). Implementing entrepreneurial ideas: The case for intention. Academy of Management Review, 13(3), 442-453.
15. Brice, J. (2004). The role of personality dimensions on the formation of entrepreneurial intentions. Paper presented at the Annual Usasbe National Conference.
16. Brockhaus. (1980). The effect of job dissatisfaction on the decision to start a business. Journal of Small Business Management (pre-1986), 18(000001), 37.
17. Brockhaus. (1982). The psychology of the entrepreneur.
18. Brockhaus, R., & Horwitz, P. (1986). The art and science of entrepreneurship. The Psychology of The Entrepreneur, 25-48.
19. Bruno, A. V., & Tyebjee, T. T. (1982). The environment for entrepreneurship. Encyclopedia of Entrepreneurship, 2(4), 288-315.
20. Buttner, E. H., & Moore, D. P. (1997). Women′s organizational exodus to entrepreneurship: self-reported motivations and correlates with success. Journal of Small Business Management, 35(1), 34.
21. Cable, D. M., & Judge, T. A. (1996). Person–organization fit, job choice decisions, and organizational entry. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 67(3), 294-311.
22. Chiamaka, O., Oguegbe, T. M., & Aguanunu, R. (2014). Exploratory Study of Job Insecurity and Entrepreneurial Intention as Correlates of Counterproductive Work Behaviour. International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, 4(5), 41.
23. Chow, C. W., & Fung, M. (1996). Firm dynamics and industrialization in the Chinese economy in transition: Implications for small business policy. Journal of Business Venturing, 11(6), 489-505.
24. Cohen, G., Blake, R. S., & Goodman, D. (2016). Does turnover intention matter? Evaluating the usefulness of turnover intention rate as a predictor of actual turnover rate. Review of Public Personnel Administration, 36(3), 240-263.
25. Cooper, A. C. (1971). The Founding of Technologically-Based Firms.
26. Costa, P., & McCrae, R. (1992). Professional manual for the NEO PI-R and NEO-Ffi. Odessa, FL: Psychological Assessment Resources.
27. Crant, J. M. (1996). The proactive personality scale as a predictor of entrepreneurial intentions. Journal of Small Business Management, 34(3), 42.
28. Crant, J. M. (2000). Proactive behavior in organizations. Journal of Management, 26(3), 435-462.
29. Cronbach, L. J. (1951). Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests. Psychometrika, 16(3), 297-334.
30. de Janasz, S. C., de Pillis, E., & Reardon, K. K. (2007). The influence of personality traits and persuasive messages on entrepreneurial intention: A cross-cultural comparison. Career Development International, 12(4), 382-396.
31. Dollar, C. S., & Broach, D. (2006). Comparison of Intent-to-Leave with Actual Turnover within the FAA. Retrieved from
32. Donckels, R. (1991). Education and entrepreneurship experiences from secondary and university education in Belgium. Journal of Small Business & Entrepreneurship, 9(1), 35-42.
33. Dubini, P. (1989). The influence of motivations and environment on business start-ups: Some hints for public policies. Journal of Business Venturing, 4(1), 11-26.
34. Feinberg, A. (1984). Inside the entrepreneur. Venture, 6(5), 80-85.
35. Fini, R., Grimaldi, R., Marzocchi, G. L., & Sobrero, M. (2012). The determinants of corporate entrepreneurial intention within small and newly established firms. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 36(2), 387-414.
36. Firth, L., Mellor, D. J., Moore, K. A., & Loquet, C. (2004). How can managers reduce employee intention to quit? Journal of Managerial Psychology, 19(2), 170-187.
37. Fuller, B., & Marler, L. E. (2009). Change driven by nature: A meta-analytic review of the proactive personality literature. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 75(3), 329-345.
38. Gbadamosi, L., & Nwosu, J. C. (2011). Entrepreneurial intention, organizational justice and job satisfaction as determinants of employees’ organizational commitment: Evidence from Babcock University Nigeria. Nigeria [Online].[cited 2011].
39. Ghiselli, E. E. (1974). Some perspectives for industrial psychology. American Psychologist, 29(2), 80.
40. Goldberg, L. R. (1990). An alternative" description of personality": the big-five factor structure. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 59(6), 1216.
41. Goodman, D., French, P. E., & Battaglio Jr, R. P. (2015). Determinants of local government workforce planning. The American Review of Public Administration, 45(2), 135-152.
42. Haynes, P. J., & Brockman, B. K. (2009). Satisfaction, Stress and entrepreneurial intentions. Academy of Entrepreneurship Journal, 15(1/2), 1.
43. Hills, G. E. (1988). Variations in university entrepreneurship education: An empirical study of an evolving field. Journal of Business Venturing, 3(2), 109-122.
44. Hisrich, R., Peters, M., & Shepherd, D. (2002). Entrepreneurship, McGraw-Hill.
45. Israel, K. (1973). Competition and entrepreneurship. The University of Chicago Press, Chicago.
46. Iverson, R. D., & Buttigieg, D. M. (1999). Affective, normative and continuance commitment: can the ‘right kind’of commitment be managed? Journal of Management Studies, 36(3), 307-333.
47. Jackson, J., J Klich and K Poznanska. (1999). Firm Creation and Economic Transitions. (0883-9026).
48. John, O. P., & Srivastava, S. (1999). The Big Five trait taxonomy: History, measurement, and theoretical perspectives. Handbook of Personality: Theory and Research, 2(1999), 102-138.
49. Jung, C. S. (2010). Predicting organizational actual turnover rates in the US federal government. International Public Management Journal, 13(3), 297-317.
50. Kickul, J., & Zaper, J. A. (2000). Untying the knot: Do personal and organizational determinants influence entrepreneurial intentions? Journal of Small Business & Entrepreneurship, 15(3), 57-77.
51. Kirzner, I. M. (1997). Entrepreneurial discovery and the competitive market process: An Austrian approach. Journal of Economic Literature, 35(1), 60-85.
52. Knight, F. H. (2012). Risk, uncertainty and profit: Courier Corporation.
53. Kristof, A. L. (1996). Person‐organization fit: An integrative review of its conceptualizations, measurement, and implications. Personnel Psychology, 49(1), 1-49.
54. Krueger, N. (1993). The impact of prior entrepreneurial exposure on perceptions of new venture feasibility and desirability. Entrepreneurship: Theory and Practice, 18(1), 5-22.
55. Lam, L. (2015). Lozi: Startup 9X nhận vốn triệu USD. Retrieved from http://www.doanhnhansaigon.vn/khoi-nghiep/lozi-startup-9x-nhan-von-trieu-usd/1093796/
56. Lauver, K. J., & Kristof-Brown, A. (2001). Distinguishing between employees′ perceptions of person–job and person–organization fit. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 59(3), 454-470.
57. Lee, K., Allen, N. J., Meyer, J. P., & Rhee, K. Y. (2001). The Three‐Component Model of Organisational Commitment: An Application to South Korea. Applied Psychology, 50(4), 596-614.
58. Lee, L., Wong, P. K., Der Foo, M., & Leung, A. (2011). Entrepreneurial intentions: The influence of organizational and individual factors. Journal of business venturing, 26(1), 124-136.
59. Liñán, F., & Chen, Y. W. (2009). Development and Cross‐Cultural application of a specific instrument to measure entrepreneurial intentions. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 33(3), 593-617.
60. Liu, B. (2015). CEO Beeketing: Khởi nghiệp vì yêu việc mình làm. Retrieved from http://www.action.vn/ceo-beeketing-khoi-nghiep-vi-yeu-viec-minh-lam.html
61. Loc, V. T., Huan, L. M., Hang, P. T. T., Hai, L. T., Nga, D. T., & Quyen, D. T. (2016). Report Global Entrepreneurship Monitor Vietnam 2015/16
62. Theme of the year: Social Entrepreneurship. Retrieved from http://www.gemconsortium.org/country-profile/119
63. Long, J. E. (1982). The income tax and self-employment. National Tax Journal, 31-42.
64. McMullan, W. E., & Long, W. A. (1987). Entrepreneurship education in the nineties. Journal of Business Venturing, 2(3), 261-275.
65. Minh, H. (2016). Việt Nam đang có khoảng 1.500 Startup. Retrieved from http://news.zing.vn/viet-nam-dang-co-khoang-1500-startup-post651534.html
66. Mowday, R. T., Steers, R. M., & Porter, L. W. (1979). The measurement of organizational commitment. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 14(2), 224-247.
67. Nasrudin, N., & Othman, N. (2012). Evaluation of Polytechnic Entrepreneurship Programs inMalaysia. International Journal of Trade, Economics and Finance, 3(5), 356.
68. Nguyen, V. L. (2016). “Bệ đỡ” cho các doanh nghiệp khởi nghiệp từ chính sách tài chính. Retrieved from http://tapchitaichinh.vn/nghien-cuu--trao-doi/trao-doi-binh-luan/be-do-cho-cac-doanh-nghiep-khoi-nghiep-tu-chinh-sach-tai-chinh-94056.html
69. Nunnally, J. (1978). Psychometric Theory, Second. New York: McGrawHill.
70. Oganisjana, K. (2015). Promotion of university students’ collaborative skills in open innovation environment. Journal of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity, 1(1), 18.
71. Ongori, H. (2007). A review of the literature on employee turnover.
72. Pervin, L. A. (1968). Performance and satisfaction as a function of individual-environment fit. Psychological Bulletin, 69(1), 56.
73. Peterson, R. A. (1994). A meta-analysis of Cronbach′s coefficient alpha. Journal of Consumer Research, 21(2), 381-391.
74. Petter Amdam, R., Lang, R., Labatmedienė, L., Endriulaitienė, A., & Gustainienė, L. (2007). Individual correlates of organizational commitment and intention to leave the organization. Baltic Journal of Management, 2(2), 196-212.
75. Pham, T. (2016). Chuyên gia Cisco bỏ việc lương nghìn đô, khởi nghiệp đưa Internet of Things vào Nông nghiệp. Retrieved from http://danangstartup.vn/en/chuyen-gia-cisco-bo-viec-luong-nghin-do-khoi-nghiep-dua-internet-of-things-vao-nong-nghiep/
76. Porter, M. (1990). The competitive advantage of nations New York. Deutsche Ausgabe.
77. Price, J. L. (2004). The development of a causal model of voluntary turnover. Innovative Theory and Empirical Research on Employee Turnover, 3-34.
78. Reichers, A. E. (1985). A review and reconceptualization of organizational commitment. Academy of Management Review, 10(3), 465-476.
79. Reynolds, P. D. (1997). New and small firms in expanding markets. Small Business Economics, 9(1), 79-84.
80. Roczniewska, M., & Retowski, S. (2013). The role of job satisfaction in the person-organization fit relationship in terms of goal pursuit strategies, and mental health. Medycyna Pracy, 65(5), 621-631.
81. Schjoedt, L., & Shaver, K. G. (2007). Deciding on an entrepreneurial career: A test of the pull and push hypotheses using the panel study of entrepreneurial dynamics data1. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 31(5), 733-752.
82. Schumpeter, J. A. (1934). The theory of economic development: An inquiry into profits, capital, credit, interest, and the business cycle (Vol. 55): Transaction Publishers.
83. Shapero, A. (1975). The displaced, uncomfortable entrepreneur. Psychology Today, 9(6), 83-88.
84. Shaw, J. D., Delery, J. E., Jenkins, G. D., & Gupta, N. (1998). An organization-level analysis of voluntary and involuntary turnover. Academy of Management Journal, 41(5), 511-525.
85. Shobhit, S. (2015). Why Entrepreneurs Are Important for the Economy. Retrieved from http://www.investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/101414/why-entrepreneurs-are-important-economy.asp
86. Simon, B., & Kristian, H. (2007). Labour turnover in the retail industry: Predicting the role of individual, organisational and environmental factors. International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management, 35(4), 289-307.
87. Storey, D. J. (1994). Understanding the small business sector: Routledge.
88. Thien, D. (2017). Nhìn lại 2016: đề án hỗ trợ hệ sinh thái khởi nghiệp quốc gia. Retrieved from http://nhipsongso.tuoitre.vn/tin/20170110/nhin-lai-2016-de-an-ho-tro-he-sinh-thai-khoi-nghiep-quoc-gia/1245412.html
89. Vesper, K. H., & McMullan, W. E. (1988). Entrepreneurship: Today courses, tomorrow degrees: University of Calgary, Faculty of Management.
90. Wennekers, S., Van, A., Thurik, R., & Reynolds, P. (2005). Nascent entrepreneurship and the level of economic development. Small Business Economics, 24(3), 293-309.
91. What Is Internal Entrepreneurship? (2013). Retrieved from https://www.vocoli.com/blog/july-2013/what-is-internal-entrepreneurship/
92. Wheeler, A. R., Coleman Gallagher, V., Brouer, R. L., & Sablynski, C. J. (2007). When person-organization (mis) fit and (dis) satisfaction lead to turnover: The moderating role of perceived job mobility. Journal of Managerial Psychology, 22(2), 203-219.
93. Wilken, P. H. (1979). Entrepreneurship: A comparative and historical study: Norwood, NJ: Ablex Publishing Corporation.
94. Wilson, F., Kickul, J., & Marlino, D. (2007). Gender, entrepreneurial self‐efficacy, and entrepreneurial career intentions: implications for entrepreneurship education. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 31(3), 387-406.
95. Yang, J., Gong, Y., & Huo, Y. (2011). Proactive personality, social capital, helping, and turnover intentions. Journal of Managerial Psychology, 26(8), 739-760.
96. Zuber, A. (2001). A career in food service cons: high turnover. Nations Restaurant News, 35(21), 147-148.