||Globalization has made frequent investments in corporate unions, mergers and reorganizations, and has made the equity investment relationship of the group companies increasingly complicated. The intra-group transactions are more frequent and diversified. Therefore, the compilation of consolidated financial statements has become more complicated and the international financial reporting standards IFRSs are increasingly demanding for corporate supervision and information disclosure. Immediate preparation of consolidated financial statements is the most important business of the Group′s financial sector. Therefore, the electronic form of enterprise financial statements is becoming an inevitable trend.|
This research is based on Leavitt (1964) diamond model, and then analyzed and discussed by F’s corporation from the task, people, technology and structure dimensions to understand the difficulties encountered in the implementation of HFM and its problem-solving strategies, cognitive and consolidate its benefits, conclude its critical success factors, achieve the corporation′s strategic objectives, and create maximum profit.
The results of this study show that the task, personnel, technology and the four facets of the organization have the effect of interaction. Lin Dongqing (2013) explains the impact of information technology on organizational tasks, the impact on employees, The impact of the structure, enterprises in the formulation of the strategy to respond to the program, at the same time to diamond model four structural considerations, in order to ensure the successful introduction of HFM benefits, and more fully play into the results. Finally, this study suggests that enterprises should analyze the operation through the import and analysis of electronic systems, formulate the application of future corporate strategy, save time and money for enterprises, increase competitiveness, improve human value, enhance the relationship between trading partners and enable enterprises to develop.
1. 大前研一 (1987) ，「策略家的智慧」，黃宏義 譯，長河出版社。
2. 大前研一 (1990) ，企業戰略思考，林傑斌譯，台北市：業強出版社。
3. 林東清 (2013) ，「資訊管理：e化企業的核心競爭能力 (五版) 」，智勝文化。
4. 張文玲 (2007) ，「ERP與電子流程管理系統整合關鍵因素之研究」，靜宜大學資訊管理研究所碩士論文。
5. 張依晴 (2010) ，「集團財務報表電子化關鍵成功因素」，高雄應用科技大學國際企業系碩專班碩士論文。
6. 張慈翔 (2011) ，「商業智慧應用於IFRS財務報表整合之研究-以某跨國企業為例」，中國文化大學資訊管理學系碩士論文。
7. 許譽勝 (2005) ，台灣中小型軟體公司關鍵成功因素之研究，銘傳大學資訊管理研究所碩專班碩士論文。
8. 陳向明 (2002) ，「社會科學質的研究」，五南圖書。
9. 陳冠旭 (2005) ，「使用者主導權對資訊系統採用的影響—合併財務報表系統遴選之個案研究」，中央大學碩專班碩士論文。
10. 蔡亞晴 (2015) ，「IFRS下企業導入合併報表系統之探討—以X公司為例」，中正大學會計資訊與法律數位學習碩專班碩士論文。
1. Bostrom, R. P. and Heinen, J. S. “MIS Problems and Failures: A Socio-Technical Perspective,＂MIS Quarterly (1:3), 1977, pp: 17-32.
2. Bostrom, R. P., & S. J. Heinen, “MIS problems and Failure: A Social-Technical Perspective. PartsⅠ&Ⅱ”, MIS Quarterly, September 1977, pp.17-32.
3. Duncan, R. B. (1972), “Characteristics of Organizational Environments and Perceived Environmental Uncertainty,” Administrative Science Quarterly, 17 (3), 313.
4. Heeks, R. (2002), “Information systems and developing countries: Failure, success, and local improvisations,” Information Society, 18 (2), 101-112.
5. Hofer, C. W. & Schendel, D. (1978), “Strategy Formulation analytical concepts,” West Publishing Company.
6. Leavitt, H. J. (1965), “Applied Organizational Change in Industry, Structural Technological and Humanistic Approaches, in J.G. March (ed.),” Handbook of Organizations, Chicago: Rand McNally, 1144-1170.
7. Leidecker, J. K. & Bruno, A. V. (1984), “Identifying and Using Critical Success Factors,” Long Range Planning, 17 (1), 23-32.
8. Rockart, J. F. (1979), “Chief Executives Define Their Own Data Needs,” Harvard Business Review, 157 (2), 81-93.
9. Rockart, John F. (1979), “Chief executives define their own data needs”, Harvard Business Review, p81.
10. Scott, W. R. Organizations: Rational, natural, and open systems. Prentice-Hall, NJ, 1987.