||1. J. Foster and Y. Hao, Wireless sensor networks for health monitoring applications. Physiological Measurement, 2008. 29(11): pp. 27-56.|
2. C.F. Lin, C.I Huang, C.C. Kao, and M.S. Lu, The Nursing Shortage and Nursing Retention Strategies in Taiwan. The Journal of Nursing, 2013. 60(3): pp. 88-93.
3. S.D.T. Kelly, N.K. Suryadevara, and S.C. Mukhopadhyay, Towards the Implementation of IoT for Environmental Condition Monitoring in Homes. IEEE Sensors Journal, 2013. 13(10): pp. 3846-3853.
4. Y. Gil, W. Wu, and J. Lee, A Synchronous Multi-Body Sensor Platform in a Wireless Body Sensor Network: Design and Implementation. Sensors (Basel, Switzerland), 2012. 12(8): pp. 10381-10394.
5. S.C. Mukhopadhyay, Wearable Sensors for Human Activity Monitoring: A Review. IEEE Sensors Journal, 2015. 15(3): pp. 1321-1330.
6. N.K. Suryadevara and S.C. Mukhopadhyay, Wireless Sensor Network Based Home Monitoring System for Wellness Determination of Elderly. IEEE Sensors Journal, 2012. 12(6): pp. 1965-1972.
7. K. Malhi, S.C. Mukhopadhyay, J. Schnepper, M. Haefke and H.Ewald, A Zigbee-Based Wearable Physiological Parameters Monitoring System. IEEE Sensors Journal, 2012. 12(3): pp. 423-430.
8. H. Ghayvat, J. Liu, S.C. Mukhopadhyay, and X. Gui, Wellness Sensor Networks: A Proposal and Implementation for Smart Home for Assisted Living. IEEE Sensors Journal, 2015. 15(12): pp. 7341-7348.
9. M.R. Yuce, Implementation of wireless body area networks for healthcare systems. Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, 2010. 162(1): pp. 116-129.
10. D. Chen, B. Zeng, Z. Sun, L. Zhao, Z. Huang, and M. Wang, An off-bed detection and bathroom accident monitor system for nursing home. in 2016 International Conference on Advanced Robotics and Mechatronics (ICARM). 2016: pp. 53-58.
11. F. L. Carlos, L. Aroa, M. Eduardo, B. Jose-Miguel, and T. Vicente, Process Mining Methodology for Health Process Tracking Using Real-Time Indoor Location Systems. Sensors, 2015. 15(12): pp. 29769-29840.
12. M.Y. Li, and J.T. Horng, A Mobile Application of Analyzing Heart Rate Variability and Detecting Arrhythmia with Wearable Device in Smart Phones. National Central University, Master thesis, 2015: pp. 6-9.
13. W. Wu, Y. Gil, and J. Lee, Combination of Wearable Multi-Biosensor Platform and Resonance Frequency Training for Stress Management of the Unemployed Population. Sensors, 2012. 12(10): pp. 13225-13245.
14. F. Guede-Fernández, V. Ferrer-Mileo, J. Ramos-Castro, M. Fernández-Chimeno, and M. A. García-González, Real time heart rate variability assessment from Android smartphone camera photoplethysmography: Postural and device influences. in 2015 37th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC). 2015: pp. 7332-7335.
15. W. Saadeh, M.A.B. Altaf, and M.S.B. Altaf, A high accuracy and low latency patient-specific wearable fall detection system. in 2017 IEEE EMBS International Conference on Biomedical & Health Informatics (BHI). 2017: pp. 441-444.
16. R. Dias and J.M.d. Silva, A Flexible Wearable Sensor Network for Bio-Signals and Human Activity Monitoring. in 2014 11th International Conference on Wearable and Implantable Body Sensor Networks Workshops. 2014: pp. 17-22.
17. D. Athanasios, G. Damianos, P. Grammati, and K. Charalampos, Hands-On Experiences in Deploying Cost-Effective Ambient-Assisted Living Systems. Sensors (Basel, Switzerland), 2015. 15(6): pp. 14487-14512.
18. llc., W.F.E., Pulse Sensor. https://pulsesensor.com/.
19. llc., W.F.E., PulseSensor Arduino code for BPM and Processing-Visualizer. https://github.com/WorldFamousElectronics/PulseSensor_Amped_Arduino.
20. AngioScan, AngioScan-01P. https://www.angioscan.ru/en/angioscan-01p/brief.
21. S.M. Amiri, M.T. Pourazad, P. Nasiopoulos, and V.C.M. Leung, Non-intrusive human activity monitoring in a smart home environment. in 2013 IEEE 15th International Conference on e-Health Networking, Applications and Services (Healthcom 2013). 2013: pp.606-610.
22. F. Guo, R. Zhao, L. Liu, Z. Zhang, and D. Yang, System design for human vital signals monitor based on wireless sensor network. in Proceedings of 2012 International Conference on Measurement, Information and Control. 2012 1: pp. 360-364.
23. E. Kańtoch, Telemedical human activity monitoring system based on wearable sensors network. in Computing in Cardiology 2014. 2014: pp. 469-472.
24. W.L. Chang, and S. Šabanović, Exploring Taiwanese nursing homes as product ecologies for assistive robots. in 2014 IEEE International Workshop on Advanced Robotics and its Social Impacts. 2014: pp. 32-37.