||1. 彭仲祥, “脊椎手術用2D/3D C-arm影像輔助手術導引定位系統之研發,” 生醫科學與工程學系, 國立中央大學, 桃園縣, 2017.|
2. 吳典學, “脊椎手術用2D C-arm影像輔助機械臂導引定位系統之研發,” 生醫科學與工程學系, 國立中央大學, 桃園縣, 2017.
3. Medtronic. ”Stealth Station Surgical Navigation System,” https://www.medtronic.com/us-en/index.html.
4. BrainLab. ”VectorVision System,” https://www.brainlab.com/.
5. Stryker. ”NAV3i System,” https://www.stryker.com/index.html.
6. M. N. 24. ”Global Electromagnetic Surgical Navigation System Market 2019 – Medtronic, Brainlab, Fiagon, Collin Medical, Karl Storz,” https://www.marketnews24.com/global-electromagnetic-surgical-navigation-system-market-2019-medtronic-brainlab-fiagon-collin-medical-karl-storz/.
7. G. M. Malham, and T. Wells-Quinn, “What should my hospital buy next?—Guidelines for the acquisition and application of imaging, navigation, and robotics for spine surgery,” Journal of Spine Surgery, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 155, 2019.
8. W. Tian, M. Fan, and Y. Liu, “Pedicle screw insertion in spine: a randomized controlled study for robot-assisted spinal surgery,” EPiC Series in Health Sciences, vol. 1, pp. 23-27, 2017.
9. T. Fujishiro, Y. Nakaya, S. Fukumoto, S. Adachi, A. Nakano, K. Fujiwara, I. Baba, and M. Neo, “Accuracy of Pedicle Screw Placement with Robotic Guidance System: A Cadaveric Study,” Spine (Phila Pa 1976), vol. 40, no. 24, pp. 1882-9, Dec, 2015.
10. I. H. Lieberman, M. A. Hardenbrook, J. C. Wang, and R. D. Guyer, “Assessment of pedicle screw placement accuracy, procedure time, and radiation exposure using a miniature robotic guidance system,” J Spinal Disord Tech, vol. 25, no. 5, pp. 241-8, Jul, 2012.
11. W. Tian, Y. J. Liu, B. Liu, D. He, J. Y. Wu, X. G. Han, J. W. Zhao, M. X. Fan, E. Technical Committee on Medical Robot Engineering of Chinese Society of Biomedical, and C. Technical Consulting Committee of National Robotic Orthopaedic Surgery Application, “Guideline for Thoracolumbar Pedicle Screw Placement Assisted by Orthopaedic Surgical Robot,” Orthop Surg, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 153-159, Apr, 2019.
12. J. P. Du, Y. Fan, Q. N. Wu, D. H. Wang, J. Zhang, and D. J. Hao, “Accuracy of Pedicle Screw Insertion Among 3 Image-Guided Navigation Systems: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis,” World Neurosurg, vol. 109, pp. 24-30, Jan, 2018.
13. S. Chachan, H. R. Bin Abd Razak, W. L. Loo, J. C. Allen, and D. Shree Kumar, “Cervical pedicle screw instrumentation is more reliable with O-arm-based 3D navigation: analysis of cervical pedicle screw placement accuracy with O-arm-based 3D navigation,” Eur Spine J, vol. 27, no. 11, pp. 2729-2736, Nov, 2018.
14. W. Tian, Y. F. Xu, B. Liu, Y. J. Liu, D. He, Q. Yuan, Z. Lang, and X. G. Han, “Computer-assisted Minimally Invasive Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion May Be Better Than Open Surgery for Treating Degenerative Lumbar Disease,” Clin Spine Surg, vol. 30, no. 6, pp. 237-242, Jul, 2017.
15. Y. Ishikawa, T. Kanemura, G. Yoshida, A. Matsumoto, Z. Ito, R. Tauchi, A. Muramoto, S. Ohno, and Y. Nishimura, “Intraoperative, full-rotation, three-dimensional image (O-arm)-based navigation system for cervical pedicle screw insertion,” J Neurosurg Spine, vol. 15, no. 5, pp. 472-8, Nov, 2011.
16. M. Liu, L. Zhang, J. Zhao, and P. Liu, “Computer-assisted surgery navigation of pedicle screw insertion by standardized trainees,” Advanced Emergency Medicine, vol. 6, no. 1, 2017.
17. W. Tian, C. Zeng, Y. An, C. Wang, Y. Liu, and J. Li, “Accuracy and postoperative assessment of pedicle screw placement during scoliosis surgery with computer-assisted navigation: a meta-analysis,” Int J Med Robot, vol. 13, no. 1, Mar, 2017.
18. B. Li, J. He, Z. Zhu, D. Zhou, Z. Hao, Y. Wang, and Q. Li, “Comparison of 3D C-arm fluoroscopy and 3D image-guided navigation for minimally invasive pelvic surgery,” Int J Comput Assist Radiol Surg, vol. 10, no. 10, pp. 1527-34, Oct, 2015.
19. I. D. Gelalis, N. K. Paschos, E. E. Pakos, A. N. Politis, C. M. Arnaoutoglou, A. C. Karageorgos, A. Ploumis, and T. A. Xenakis, “Accuracy of pedicle screw placement: a systematic review of prospective in vivo studies comparing free hand, fluoroscopy guidance and navigation techniques,” Eur Spine J, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 247-55, Feb, 2012.
20. J. He, G. Tan, D. Zhou, L. Sun, Q. Li, Y. Yang, and P. Liu, “Comparison of Isocentric C-Arm 3-Dimensional Navigation and Conventional Fluoroscopy for Percutaneous Retrograde Screwing for Anterior Column Fracture of Acetabulum: An Observational Study,” Medicine (Baltimore), vol. 95, no. 2, pp. e2470, Jan, 2016.
21. E. Fomekong, S. E. Safi, and C. Raftopoulos, “Spine Navigation Based on 3-Dimensional Robotic Fluoroscopy for Accurate Percutaneous Pedicle Screw Placement: A Prospective Study of 66 Consecutive Cases,” World Neurosurg, vol. 108, pp. 76-83, Dec, 2017.
22. Y. Fan, J. P. Du, J. J. Liu, J. N. Zhang, S. C. Liu, and D. J. Hao, “Radiological and clinical differences among three assisted technologies in pedicle screw fixation of adult degenerative scoliosis,” Scientific Reports, vol. 8, Jan 17, 2018.
23. Y. Fan, J. P. Du, J. N. Zhang, S. C. Liu, X. K. Xue, Y. F. Huang, J. Zhang, and D. Hao, “Comparison of Accuracy of Pedicle Screw Insertion Among 4 Guided Technologies in Spine Surgery,” Medical Science Monitor, vol. 23, pp. 5960-5968, Dec 16, 2017.
24. G. Molliqaj, B. Schatlo, A. Alaid, V. Solomiichuk, V. Rohde, K. Schaller, and E. Tessitore, “Accuracy of robot-guided versus freehand fluoroscopy-assisted pedicle screw insertion in thoracolumbar spinal surgery,” Neurosurg Focus, vol. 42, no. 5, pp. E14, May, 2017.
25. A. Khan, J. E. Meyers, I. Siasios, and J. Pollina, “Next-Generation Robotic Spine Surgery: First Report on Feasibility, Safety, and Learning Curve,” Oper Neurosurg (Hagerstown), vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 61-69, Jul 1, 2019.
26. L. Chenin, J. Peltier, and M. Lefranc, “Minimally invasive transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion with the ROSA(TM) Spine robot and intraoperative flat-panel CT guidance,” Acta Neurochirurgica, vol. 158, no. 6, pp. 1125-1128, Jun, 2016.
27. M. Lefranc, and J. Peltier, “Accuracy of thoracolumbar transpedicular and vertebral body percutaneous screw placement: coupling the Rosa(R) Spine robot with intraoperative flat-panel CT guidance--a cadaver study,” J Robot Surg, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 331-8, Dec, 2015.
28. B. K. P. Horn, “Closed-form solution of absolute orientation using unit quaternions,” Journal of the Optical Society of America A, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 629-642, 1987/04/01, 1987.
29. P. J. Besl, and N. D. Mckay, “A Method for Registration of 3-D Shapes,” Ieee Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 239-256, Feb, 1992.
30. W. E. Lorensen, and H. E. Cline, “Marching cubes: A high resolution 3D surface construction algorithm,” in Proceedings of the 14th annual conference on Computer graphics and interactive techniques, 1987, pp. 163-169.