Carter, J.D., P.J. Gorman, and D.F. Coppi, Proving and pricing construction claims. 2000: Aspen Publishers Online.
2. Callahan, M.T. and B.B. Bramble, Discovery in construction litigation. 2003: Lexis Nexis Matthew Bender.
3. Arditi, D. and T. Pattanakitchamroon, Selecting a delay analysis method in resolving construction claims. International Journal of project management, 2006. 24(2): p. 145-155.
4. Arditi, D. and M.A. Robinson, Concurrent delays in construction litigation. Cost Engineering, 1995. 37(7): p. 20-28.
5. Clemens, M.A., The meaning of failed replications: A review and proposal. Journal of Economic Surveys, 2015.
6. Yang, J.-B. and C.-K. Kao, Critical path effect based delay analysis method for construction projects. International Journal of Project Management, 2012. 30(3): p. 385-397.
7. Farrow, T., Developments in the analysis of extensions of time. Journal of Professional Issues in Engineering Education and Practice, 2007. 133(3): p. 218-228.
8. Saeed, S.A.A., Delay to Projects-Cause, Effect and Measures to Reduce/Eliminate Delay by Mitigation/Acceleration. 2009, British University in Dubai.
9. Bordoli, D.W. and A.N. Baldwin, A methodology for assessing construction project delays. Construction Management & Economics, 1998. 16(3): p. 327-337.
10. Reams, J.S., Delay analysis: a systematic approach. Cost Engineering, 1989. 31(2): p. 12-16.
11. Yang, J.-B. and C.-K. Kao, Review of delay analysis methods: A process-based comparison. Open Construction and Building Technology Journal, 2009. 3: p. 81-89.
12. Ackley, A., J. Baker, and S. Lowe. Top ten CPM scheduling mistakes. in 2007 Rail Conference. 2007.
13. Menesi, W., Construction Scheduling Using Critical Path Analysis with Separate Time Segments. 2010.
14. Al-Gahtani, K.S., A comprehensive construction delay analysis technique: Enhanced with a float ownership concept. 2006.
15. Arditi, D. and B.K. Patel, Impact analysis of owner-directed acceleration. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 1989. 115(1): p. 144-157.
16. Finke, M.R., Window analyses of compensable delays. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 1999. 125(2): p. 96-100.
17. Alkass, S., M. Mazerolle, and F. Harris, Construction delay analysis techniques. Construction Management & Economics, 1996. 14(5): p. 375-394.
18. Assaf, S.A., M. Al-Khalil, and M. Al-Hazmi, Causes of delay in large building construction projects. Journal of management in engineering, 1995. 11(2): p. 45-50.
19. Lowsley, S. and C. Linnett, About time-: delay analysis in construction. 2006: RICS.
20. Shi, J.J., S. Cheung, and D. Arditi, Construction delay computation method. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 2001. 127(1): p. 60-65.
21. Odeh, A.M. and H.T. Battaineh, Causes of construction delay: traditional contracts. International journal of project management, 2002. 20(1): p. 67-73.
22. Majid, M.A. and R. McCaffer, Factors of non-excusable delays that influence contractors′ performance. Journal of management in engineering, 1998. 14(3): p. 42-49.
23. Al-Momani, A.H., Construction delay: a quantitative analysis. International journal of project management, 2000. 18(1): p. 51-59.
24. Aibinu, A.A. and H.A. Odeyinka, Construction delays and their causative factors in Nigeria. Journal of construction engineering and management, 2006. 132(7): p. 667-677.
25. Sambasivan, M. and Y.W. Soon, Causes and effects of delays in Malaysian construction industry. International Journal of project management, 2007. 25(5): p. 517-526.
26. Abd El-Razek, M., H. Bassioni, and A. Mobarak, Causes of delay in building construction projects in Egypt. Journal of construction engineering and management, 2008. 134(11): p. 831-841.
27. Long, D.S., Documentation requirements for contractor pursuit of delay claims. 1995, Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
28. Braimah, N., An investigation into the use of construction delay and disruption analysis methodologies. 2008.
29. Trauner Jr, T.J., Construction delays: understanding them clearly, analyzing them correctly. 2009: Butterworth-Heinemann.
30. Baram, G.E., Concurrent delays--what are they and how to deal with them? AACE international transactions, 2000: p. R7A.
31. Mohammed Alias, Y., M. Noraziah, and M.D. Zulhairuse, Excusable and compensable delays in the construction of building project–A study in the states of Selangor and Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. 2007.
32. Hughes, F. and J. Ulwelling, ‘True concurrent delays’ and a proposed rule of law for apportioning damages for delay arising therefrom. Francis J. Hughes, Calif, 1992.
33. Thomas, H.R. and J.I. Messner, No-damages-for-delay clause: Evaluating contract delay risk. Journal of Professional Issues in Engineering Education and Practice, 2003. 129(4): p. 257-262.
34. Callahan, M.T., D.G. Quackenbush, and J.E. Rowings, Construction project scheduling. 1992.
35. Rubin, R.A., V. Fairweather, and S.D. Guy, Construction claims: Prevention and resolution. 1999: John Wiley & Sons.
36. Ibbs, W., L.D. Nguyen, and L. Simonian, Concurrent delays and apportionment of damages. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 2010. 137(2): p. 119-126.
37. Arif, F. and A.A. Morad, Concurrent Delays in Construction: International Legal Perspective. Journal of Legal Affairs and Dispute Resolution in Engineering and Construction, 2013. 6(1): p. 04513001.
38. Kartam, S., Generic methodology for analyzing delay claims. Journal of construction engineering and management, 1999. 125(6): p. 409-419.
39. Jyh-Bin Yang, M.-H.V., Identifying the key features of concurrent delays in construction projects. International Scientific Conference on Engineering and Applied Sciences (ISCEAS-217), 2014: p. 3(7).
40. Peters, T.F., Dissecting the doctrine of concurrent delay. AACE International Transactions, 2003: p. CD11.
41. Kraiem, Z.M. and J.E. Diekmann, Concurrent delays in construction projects. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 1987. 113(4): p. 591-602.
42. Al-Gahtani, K.S., Float allocation using the total risk approach. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 2009. 135(2): p. 88-95.
43. Trauner Jr, T., Chapter 1-Project Scheduling. Construction Delays (Second Edition), Butterworth-Heinemann: Boston, 2009: p. 1-23.
44. Zack Jr, J.G., Pacing delays--the practical effect. AACE International Transactions, 1999: p. R11.
45. Ndekugri, I., N. Braimah, and R. Gameson, Delay analysis within construction contracting organizations. Journal of construction engineering and management, 2008. 134(9): p. 692-700.
46. Menesi, W., Construction delay analysis under multiple baseline updates. 2007.
47. Mohan, S.B. and K.S. Al-Gahtani, Current delay analysis techniques and improvements. AACE International Transactions, 2005: p. PS201.
48. Yang, J.-B. and P.-C. Yin, Isolated collapsed but-for delay analysis methodology. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 2009. 135(7): p. 570-578.
49. Jack A. Lazarczyk, C., CCC, Schedule Delay Analysis. https://www.mcgoverngreene.com/archives/archive_articles/Lazarczyk_articles/Construction-Delays.pdf, 2003.