||In recent years, raising awareness of environmental issues by global warming, economic and debt crisis, countries are still struggling with the consequences and trying to improve its economic situation. International capital markets are expected to play a significant role in financing green transformation. Green bond, a novel financial instrument, under the promotion from international community, green bond has experienced explosive growth. Through their investment practices and the signals they send to the wider investment market, they have the ability to cascade and drive green and sustainable capital through the investment chain. The Green Bond market aims to enable and develop the key role debt markets can play in funding projects that contribute to environmental sustainability. This thesis inquired into the green bond market and relevant mechanism until October 2017. |
The Green Bond guidelines base on International Capital Market Association and International Bank for Reconstruction and Development as a reference in this thesis. The Green Bond Principles are voluntary process guidelines that recommend transparency and disclosure and promote integrity in the development of the Green Bond market by clarifying the approach for issuance of a Green Bond and that provide issuers with guidance on the key components involved in launching a credible Green Bond. Discussing the novel financial instrument not only to help green industries and economic situation in Taiwan but also helps expand the Green Bond Market and Improve National Economic System transformation.
||1. 台灣銀行家 ，2016 ，「信保基金攜手銀行助中小企業開發綠能商機」，第80 期。|
2. 金管會 ，2016 ，「推動綠色金融，支持綠能產業」。
3. 張蕙嬿、李紹瑋、王嘉緯、黃儀、張芷穎及黃聆毓 ，2015 ，「綠色金融 ，Green Banking）對台灣金融業之啟示」，台灣金融研訓院，12 月。
4. Farid, Mai et al. ，2016 ， “After Paris: Fiscal, Macroeconomic, and Financial Implications of Climate Change,”IMF Staff Discussion Note, January.
5. Green Investment Bank ，2016 ， “UK Green Investment Bank plc Annual Report and Accounts 2015 – 16,” July 13.
6. Hee, Jin Noh ，2010 ，“Financial Strategy to Accelerate Innovation for Green Growth,” Korea Capital Market Institute, March.
7. HK Financial Services Development Council ，2016 ，“Hong Kong as a Regional Green Finance Hub,” FSDC Paper No. 23, May.
8. Höhne et al. ，2012 ，“Mapping of Green Finance Delivered by IDFC Members in 2011,” ECOFYS, June 14.
9. IDFC ，2015 ，“Mapping of Green Finance Delivered by IDFC Members in 2014,” November.
10. International Bank for Reconstruction and Development ，2015 ，“Chapter II: Understanding Green Bonds,” What are Green Bonds? November
11. KfW ，2015，“Sustainability Report 2015,” July 31.
12. Moody′s Investors Service ，2015 ，“Green Bonds Assessment ，GBA ， March 30.
13. Paulson Institute, SIFMA, Green Finance Committee and UNEP Inquiry ，2016 ， “Green Finance- A Growing Imperative,”May17.
14. PwC ，2013 ，“Exploring Green Finance Incentives in China,”.
15. Ridley, Michael ，2015 ，“Global Green Bonds: Outlook for 2016,” HSBC Global Research, January 26.
16. UNEP FI ，2007 ， Green Financial Products and Services: Current Trends and Future Opportunities in North America,” August.
17. Wolff, Sebastian Von and Kunal Phalpher ，2014 ，“Green Finance: Successes and Challenges – A Landscape Overview,” KfW, January.
18. Zhou, Xian and Liping Zhang ，2015 ，“Chapter 1: A Framework for Green Finance: Making Clear Waters and Green Mountains
19. China′s Gold and Silver,” Greening China′s Financial System, IISD and DRC, September.
OECD/IEA, 2015, Energy and Climate Change - World Energy Outlook Special Briefing for COP21
20. IMF, 2015, Global Financial Stability Report: Navigating Monetary Policy Challenges and Managing Risks
21. OICV-IOSCO, 2014, Corporate Bond Markets: A Global Perspective
22. Financial Times, The dark side of green bonds
23. The Telegraph, European Union bank could ask for its money back from Volkswagen (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/industry/11925825/European-Union-bank-could-ask-for-its-money-back-from-Volkswagen.html)
24. Financial Times,‘Green’ finance environmental impact is hard to measure (http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/abeb036c-78a8-11e5-a95a-27d368e1ddf7.html)