||1. Y. LeCun, Y. Bengio, and G. Hinton, "Deep learning," nature 521, 436 (2015).|
2. S. Athey, "The impact of machine learning on economics," in Economics of Artificial Intelligence(University of Chicago Press, 2017).
3. O. M. Parkhi, A. Vedaldi, and A. Zisserman, "Deep face recognition," in BMVC, p. 6 (2015).
4. M. Bojarski, D. Del Testa, D. Dworakowski, B. Firner, B. Flepp, P. Goyal, L. D. Jackel, M. Monfort, U. Muller, and J. Zhang, "End to end learning for self-driving cars," arXiv preprint arXiv:1604.07316 (2016).
5. J. Chung, M. Donahoe, C. Schmandt, I.-J. Kim, P. Razavai, and M. Wiseman, "Indoor location sensing using geo-magnetism," in Proceedings of the 9th international conference on Mobile systems, applications, and services(ACM), pp. 141-154 (2011).
6. R. B. Rusu, Z. C. Marton, N. Blodow, M. Dolha, and M. Beetz, "Towards 3D point cloud based object maps for household environments," Robotics and Autonomous Systems 56, 927-941 (2008).
7. R. B. Rusu, N. Blodow, Z. Marton, A. Soos, and M. Beetz, "Towards 3D object maps for autonomous household robots," in Intelligent Robots and Systems, 2007. IROS 2007. IEEE/RSJ International Conference on IEEE, pp. 3191-3198 (2007).
8. R. A. Newcombe, S. Izadi, O. Hilliges, D. Molyneaux, D. Kim, A. J. Davison, P. Kohi, J. Shotton, S. Hodges, and A. Fitzgibbon, "KinectFusion: Real-time dense surface mapping and tracking," in Mixed and augmented reality (ISMAR), 2011 10th IEEE international symposium on IEEE, pp. 127-136 (2011).
9. D. Herrera, J. Kannala, and J. Heikkila, "Joint depth and color camera calibration with distortion correction," IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Mach. Intell. 34, 2058-2064 (2012).
10. D. Pagliari, F. Menna, R. Roncella, F. Remondino, and L. Pinto, "Kinect Fusion improvement using depth camera calibration," The International Archives of Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences 40, 479 (2014).
11. H. Roth, and M. Vona, "Moving Volume KinectFusion," in BMVC, pp. 1-11 (2012).
12. C. V. Nguyen, S. Izadi, and D. Lovell, "Modeling kinect sensor noise for improved 3d reconstruction and tracking," in 3D Imaging, Modeling, Processing, Visualization and Transmission (3DIMPVT), 2012 Second International Conference on IEEE, pp. 524-530 (2012).
13. A. Krizhevsky, I. Sutskever, and G. E. Hinton, "Imagenet classification with deep convolutional neural networks," in Advances in neural information processing systems, pp. 1097-1105 (2012).
14. K. Simonyan, and A. Zisserman, "Very deep convolutional networks for large-scale image recognition," arXiv preprint arXiv:1409.1556 (2014).
15. C. Szegedy, W. Liu, Y. Jia, P. Sermanet, S. Reed, D. Anguelov, D. Erhan, V. Vanhoucke, and A. Rabinovich, "Going deeper with convolutions," in Proceedings of the IEEE conference on computer vision and pattern recognition, pp. 1-9 (2015).
16. K. He, X. Zhang, S. Ren, and J. Sun, "Deep residual learning for image recognition," in Proceedings of the IEEE conference on computer vision and pattern recognition, pp. 770-778 (2016).
17. Z. Wu, S. Song, A. Khosla, F. Yu, L. Zhang, X. Tang, and J. Xiao, "3d shapenets: A deep representation for volumetric shapes," in Proceedings of the IEEE conference on computer vision and pattern recognition, pp. 1912-1920 (2015).
18. Y. Zhang, M. Bai, P. Kohli, S. Izadi, and J. Xiao, "Deepcontext: Context-encoding neural pathways for 3d holistic scene understanding," arXiv preprint arXiv:1603.04922 (2016).
19. S. Song, F. Yu, A. Zeng, A. X. Chang, M. Savva, and T. Funkhouser, "Semantic scene completion from a single depth image," in Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2017 IEEE Conference on IEEE, pp. 190-198 (2017).
20. J. Liu, F. Yu, and T. Funkhouser, "Interactive 3D modeling with a generative adversarial network," in 3D Vision (3DV), 2017 International Conference on IEEE, pp. 126-134 (2017).
21. Z. Zhang, "Iterative point matching for registration of free-form curves and surfaces," International journal of computer vision 13, 119-152 (1994).
22. Y. Sato, M. Nakamoto, Y. Tamaki, T. Sasama, I. Sakita, Y. Nakajima, M. Monden, and S. Tamura, "Image guidance of breast cancer surgery using 3-D ultrasound images and augmented reality visualization," IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging 17, 681-693 (1998).
23. M. L. Tazir, P. Checchin, and L. Trassoudaine, "Color-based 3D point cloud reduction," in Control, Automation, Robotics and Vision (ICARCV), 2016 14th International Conference on(IEEE2016), pp. 1-7.
24. M. Alexa, J. Behr, D. Cohen-Or, S. Fleishman, D. Levin, and C. T. Silva, "Computing and rendering point set surfaces," IEEE Transactions on visualization and computer graphics 9, 3-15 (2003).
25. P. Lancaster, and K. Salkauskas, "Surfaces generated by moving least squares methods," Mathematics of computation 37, 141-158 (1981).
26. W. K. Liu, S. Jun, and Y. F. Zhang, "Reproducing kernel particle methods," International journal for numerical methods in fluids 20, 1081-1106 (1995).
27. W.-K. Liu, S. Li, and T. Belytschko, "Moving least-square reproducing kernel methods (I) methodology and convergence," Computer methods in applied mechanics and engineering 143, 113-154 (1997).
28. C. Tomasi, and T. Kanade, "Detection and tracking of point features," (1991).
29. M. Labbe, and F. Michaud, "Appearance-based loop closure detection for online large-scale and long-term operation," IEEE Transactions on Robotics 29, 734-745 (2013).
30. R. Mur-Artal, and J. D. Tardos, "Orb-slam2: An open-source slam system for monocular, stereo, and rgb-d cameras," IEEE Transactions on Robotics 33, 1255-1262 (2017).
31. M. Labbe, and F. Michaud, "Long-term online multi-session graph-based SPLAM with memory management," Autonomous Robots 42, 1133-1150 (2018).
32. M. Labbe, and F. Michaud, "Online global loop closure detection for large-scale multi-session graph-based SLAM," in Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS 2014), 2014 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on(IEEE2014), pp. 2661-2666.
33. M. Labbe, and F. Michaud, "Memory management for real-time appearance-based loop closure detection," in Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), 2011 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on(IEEE2011), pp. 1271-1276.
34. P. J. Rousseeuw, "Least median of squares regression," Journal of the American statistical association 79, 871-880 (1984).
35. G. Bradski, and A. Kaehler, "OpenCV," Dr. Dobb’s journal of software tools (2000).
36. E. Rosten, and T. Drummond, "Machine learning for high-speed corner detection," in European conference on computer vision(Springer2006), pp. 430-443.
37. E. Rosten, R. Porter, and T. Drummond, "Faster and better: A machine learning approach to corner detection," IEEE transactions on pattern analysis and machine intelligence 32, 105-119 (2010).
38. Y. Ke, and R. Sukthankar, "PCA-SIFT: A more distinctive representation for local image descriptors," in Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2004. CVPR 2004. Proceedings of the 2004 IEEE Computer Society Conference on(IEEE2004), pp. II-II.
39. D. G. Lowe, "Object recognition from local scale-invariant features," in Computer vision, 1999. The proceedings of the seventh IEEE international conference on(Ieee1999), pp. 1150-1157.
40. H. Bay, T. Tuytelaars, and L. Van Gool, "Surf: Speeded up robust features," in European conference on computer vision(Springer2006), pp. 404-417.
41. H. Bay, A. Ess, T. Tuytelaars, and L. Van Gool, "Speeded-up robust features (SURF)," Computer vision and image understanding 110, 346-359 (2008).
42. J. Canny, "A computational approach to edge detection," IEEE Transactions on pattern analysis and machine intelligence, 679-698 (1986).
43. S. Xie, and Z. Tu, "Holistically-nested edge detection," in Proceedings of the IEEE international conference on computer vision(2015), pp. 1395-1403.
44. J. Long, E. Shelhamer, and T. Darrell, "Fully convolutional networks for semantic segmentation," in Proceedings of the IEEE conference on computer vision and pattern recognition, pp. 3431-3440 (2015).
45. K. Fukushima, and S. Miyake, "Neocognitron: A self-organizing neural network model for a mechanism of visual pattern recognition," in Competition and cooperation in neural nets (Springer), pp. 267-285 (2017).
46. J. Deng, W. Dong, R. Socher, L.-J. Li, K. Li, and L. Fei-Fei, "Imagenet: A large-scale hierarchical image database," in Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2009. CVPR 2009. IEEE Conference on IEEE, pp. 248-255 (2009).
47. M. Everingham, L. Van Gool, C. K. Williams, J. Winn, and A. Zisserman, "The pascal visual object classes (voc) challenge," International journal of computer vision 88, 303-338 (2010).
48. N. Otsu, "A threshold selection method from gray-level histograms," IEEE transactions on systems, man, and cybernetics 9, 62-66 (1979).
49. W. S. Cleveland, "Robust locally weighted regression and smoothing scatterplots," Journal of the American statistical association 74, 829-836 (1979).
50. L. Wilkinson, "Statistics," in The Grammar of Graphics(Springer,), pp. 165-208 (1999).
51. Z. Zhang, "A flexible new technique for camera calibration," IEEE Transactions on pattern analysis and machine intelligence 22 (2000).
52. J. Heikkila, and O. Silven, "A four-step camera calibration procedure with implicit image correction," in Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 1997. Proceedings., 1997 IEEE Computer Society Conference on IEEE, pp. 1106-1112 (1997).
53. D. Scaramuzza, A. Martinelli, and R. Siegwart, "A toolbox for easily calibrating omnidirectional cameras," in Intelligent Robots and Systems, 2006 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on IEEE, pp. 5695-5701 (2006).
54. S. Urban, J. Leitloff, and S. Hinz, "Improved wide-angle, fisheye and omnidirectional camera calibration," ISPRS Journal of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing 108, 72-79 (2015).
55. S. W. Smith, "The scientist and engineer′s guide to digital signal processing," (1997).
56. L.-C. Chen, G. Papandreou, I. Kokkinos, K. Murphy, and A. L. Yuille, "Deeplab: Semantic image segmentation with deep convolutional nets, atrous convolution, and fully connected crfs," IEEE transactions on pattern analysis and machine intelligence 40, 834-848 (2018).
57. L.-C. Chen, G. Papandreou, I. Kokkinos, K. Murphy, and A. L. Yuille, "Semantic image segmentation with deep convolutional nets and fully connected crfs," arXiv preprint arXiv:1412.7062 (2014).
58. M. Everingham, S. A. Eslami, L. Van Gool, C. K. Williams, J. Winn, and A. Zisserman, "The pascal visual object classes challenge: A retrospective," International journal of computer vision 111, 98-136 (2015).
59. AutoCAD Mechanical: User′s Guide (Autodesk, 2003).
60. A. Mustun, R. J. C. Jr., C. Ahmels, and A. Tscharner, "DXFlib," https://www.ribbonsoft.com/en/90-dxflib.
61. M. Moitzi, "ezdxf," http://ezdxf.readthedocs.io/en/latest/dxfinternals/filestructure.html.