||1. Abdul-Rahman, A., & Hailes, S. (2000). Supporting trust in virtual communities. Proceedings of the 33rd Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences. |
2. Aktas, N., Croci, E., & Petmezas, D. (2013). Is working capital management value-enhancing? Evidence from firm performance and investments. Journal of Corporate Finance, 30, 98-113.
3. Aktas, N., Croci, E., & Petmezas, D. (2015). Is working capital management value-enhancing? Evidence from firm performance and investments. Journal of Corporate Finance, 30, 98-113.
4. Alhabshi(1994). Development of capital market under Islamic principles. Conference on Managing and Implementing Interest, 25-26.
5. Asyraf (2006). Stakeholders′ expectation toward corporate social responsibility of Islamic Banks. IIUM International Accounting Conference (INTAC) III.
6. Autukaite, R., & MOLAY, E. (2011). Cash Holdings, Working Capital and Firm Value: Evidence from France, International Conference of the French Finance Association (AFFI), 22.
7. Baños-Caballero, S., García-Teruel, P. J., & Martínez-Solano, P. (2014). Working capital management, corporate performance, and financial constraints. Journal of Business Research, 67(3), 332-338.
8. Ben-Nasr, H. (2016). State and foreign ownership and the value of working capital management. Journal of Corporate Finance, 41, 217-240.
9. Ben-Nasr, H., & Alshwer, A. A. (2016). Does stock price informativeness affect labor investment efficiency? Journal of Corporate Finance, 38, 249-271.
10. Bhattacharya(2001).Does doing good always lead to doing better? Consumer reactions to corporate social responsibility. Journal of Marketing Research, 38(2), 225-243.
11. Blinder, A. S., & Maccini, L. J. (1991). Taking stock: A critical assessment of recent research on inventories. Journal of Economic Perspectives, 5(1), 73-96.
12. Bond, S., & Meghir, C. (1994). Dynamic investment models and the firm’s financial policy. The Review of Economic Studies, 61(2), 197-222.
13. Brickley, J. A., Lease, R. C., & Smith, C. W. (1988). Ownership structure and voting on antitakeover amendments. Journal of Financial Economics, 20, 267-291.
14. Chen, Y., Dou, P. Y., Rhee, S. G., Truong, C., & Veeraraghavan, M. (2015). National culture and corporate cash holdings around the world. Journal of Banking & Finance, 50, 1-18.
15. Cihak&Hesse(2010). Islamic banks and financial stability: An empirical analysis . Journal of Financial Services Research, 38(2), 95-113.
16. Ecklund, E. H., & Park, J. Z. (2009). Conflict between religion and science among academic scientists? Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion, 48(2), 276-292.
17. Fatoki, O. (2014). Working capital management practices of immigrant entrepreneurs in South Africa. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 5(10).
18. Firstenberg, Paul B;Malkiel & Burton G (1995).The twenty-first century boardroom: Who will be in charge?. Long Range Planning, 28(1), 137.
19. Goodstein, J., Gautam, K., & Boeker, W. (1994). The effects of board size and diversity on strategic change. Strategic Management Journal, 15(3), 241-250.
20. Guiso, L., Sapienza, P., & Zingales, L. (2003). People’s opium? Religion and economic attitudes. Journal of Monetary Economics, 50(1), 225-282.
21. Hilary, G., & Hui, K. W. (2009). Does religion matter in corporate decision making in America? Journal of Financial Economics, 93(3), 455-473.
22. Hisham Kabbani(2016). Islamic Myths and Memories
23. Iannaccone,(1998). Introduction to the Economics of Religion. Journal of economic literature, Journal of Economic Literature,Vol. 36, No. 3, 1465-1495.
24. Jensen( 1986).Agency costs of free cash flow, corporate finance, and takeovers. The American Economic Review, 76(2),11-16.
25. Jensen, M. C., & Meckling, W. H. (1979). Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs, and ownership structure. Economics and Policy Issues, 163-231.
26. Jensen, M. C., & Meckling, W. H. (n.d.). Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs, and ownership structure. Economic Analysis of the Law, 162-176.
27. Lazaridis & Tryfonidis(2006). Relationship between working capital management and profitability of listed companies in the Athens stock exchange. Journal of Financial Management and Analysis, 19(1).
28. Linck, J., Netter, J., & Yang, T. (2008). The determinants of board structure. Journal of Financial Economics, 87(2), 308-328.
29. Lipton & Lorsch, (1992). A modest proposal for improved corporate governance. The Business Lawyer, 48(1), 59-77.
30. Managing & Implementing Interest-Free Banking/Islamic Financial System
31. McConnell, J. (1985). Corporate capital expenditure decisions and the market value of the firm. Journal of Financial Economics, 14(3), 399-422.
32. Mollah, S., & Zaman, M. (2015). Shari’ah supervision, corporate governance and performance: Conventional vs. Islamic banks. Journal of Banking & Finance, 58, 418-435.
33. Safieddine, A. (2009). Islamic financial institutions and corporate governance: New insights for agency theory. Corporate Governance: An International Review, 17(2), 142-158.
34. Stulz, R. (1990). Managerial discretion and optimal financing policies. Journal of Financial Economics, 26(1), 3-27.
35. Stulz, R. M., & Williamson, R. (2003). Culture, openness, and finance. Journal of Financial Economics, 70(3), 313-349.
36. William H. Swatos, JR. & Lutz Kaelber. The Protestant Ethic Turns 100: Essays on the Centenary of the Weber Thesis, 2016.
37. Zariyawati, M. A., Taufiq, H., Annuar, M. N., & Sazali, A. (2010). Determinants of working capital management: Evidence from Malaysia. International Conference on Financial Theory and Engineering.