||In order to understand the recruitment policy promoted by Sinyi realty, the leading Real Estate Company, in 2015, the “in the 30-day work appreciation period,choose to resign to provide NTD$50,000” and the leadership style of its business district supervisor on the 30th day of the resignation of new recruits and the six-month promotion has a formal impact, with a holistic understanding of the effectiveness of the research′s recruitment policy applied to case companies.|
This study is based on the information provided by Sinyi realty from the business district of the company from 2012 to 2017, the district leaders′ style survey questionnaires, the turnover rate of new recruits and the 30th day turnover rate. Secondary data for research.
In the research method, the narrative statistical method is used to analyze the sample company sample structure; the relevant analysis is used to calculate the change between the leadership style and the new recruits and the 30th day turnover rate. Regression analysis was used to test the effect of the leadership style and the new recruitment policy on the rate of promotion of new recruits and the turnover rate on the 30th day.
After the analysis results, the main findings and results of this study are as follows:
1. The higher the score of the district supervisor′s leadership style survey conducted by the case company, the new employees 30th day turnover rate will also increase, and it will be negatively correlated when it reaches a certain level.
2. The higher the score of the district supervisor′s leadership style survey conducted by the case company, the promotion rate of new employees also increases, and when it reaches a certain level, it turns positively negatively.
3. The new recruitment policy implemented by the case company effectively reduced the turnover rate of new recruits on the 30th day.
4. The new recruitment policy implemented by the case company effectively improves the rate of promotion and advancement of new recruits within six months .
At the same time, this study also discussed the 30-day resignation of new recruits and the promotion within six months for the optimal placement of district leaders′ leadership style scores, and considered the reference for follow-up academic research and practical application.
1. 王瑤芬, & 洪久賢. (2004). 我國觀光餐旅業員工離職傾向研究之內容分析. 觀光研究學報, 10(4), 125-143.
2. 王德馨. (1962). 現代人事管理 (Vol.4). 國立中興大學企管學系出版.
3. 施妤璇. (2006). 轉換型領導, 交易型領導對工作績效與離職傾向之研究-以組織承諾為中介變項. 中央大學人力資源管理研究所碩士在職專班學位論文, 1-54.
4. 高文宗.(2006). 主管領導風格對部屬工作投入與組織公民行為之影響-以高雄市政府消防局消防分隊為例.中山大學人力資源管理研究所碩士論文，未出版。
5. 張慶勳, 國小校長轉化, 互易領導影響學校組織文化特性與組織效能之研究. 2001.
6. 許順旺, 蘇紅文, & 蕭君安. (2012). 國際觀光旅館主管工作控制及要求, 工作滿足, 組織承諾與離職傾向之相關研究-以工作經驗為干擾變項. 餐旅暨觀光, 9(2), 91-111.
7. 彭以真. (2015). 策略性招募徵才之關鍵成功因素探討-–以金融產業為例. 中央大學人力資源管理研究所碩士在職專班學位論文, 1-73.
9. 蔡秀涓. (1998). 我國政府部門升遷現象之研究: 從組織政治觀點分析. 台北: 政治大學公共行政學系博士論文.
10. 鄭仁偉, 廖文志, 翁振益, & 林仲威. (2000). 組織招募研究: 個人與組織契合的研究觀點. In [2000 海峽兩岸管理科學學術研討會] 學術研討會, 主辦: 淡江大學, 上海復旦大學管理學院; 協辦: 北京清華大學經濟管理學院 (pp. PP60-75).
11. 謝安田. (1999). 人力資源管理. 台北: 著者發行.
1. Bass, B. M. (1985). Leadership and performance beyond expectations. Collier Macmillan.
2. Bass, B. M., & Avolio, B. J. (1990). Transformational leadership development: Manual for the multifactor leadership questionnaire. Consulting Psychologists Press.
3. Bass, B. M., & Avolio, B. J. (Eds.). (1994). Improving organizational effectiveness through transformational leadership. Sage.
4. Bass, B. M., & Stogdill, R. M. (1990). Bass & Stogdill′s handbook of leadership: Theory, research, and managerial applications. Simon and Schuster.
5. Burns, J. M. (1978). Leadership Harper & Row. New York, 181.
6. Downton, J. V. (1973). Rebel leadership: Commitment and charisma in the revolutionary process. Free Press.
7. Graen, G., & Cashman, J. F. (1975). A role-making model of leadership in formal organizations: A developmental approach. Leadership frontiers, 143, 165.
8. House, R. J. (1971). A path goal theory of leader effectiveness. Administrative science quarterly, 321-339.
9. Janine, J.C. (1999). A Field Study of a Cognitive Approach to Understanding Transformational and Transaction Leadership. Leadership Quarterly. Vol.9, 55-84.
10. Kuhnert, K. W., & Lewis, P. (1987). Transactional and transformational leadership: A constructive/developmental analysis. Academy of Management review, 12(4), 648-657.
11. Kuhnert, K. W., & Lewis, P. (1987). Transactional and transformational leadership: A constructive/developmental analysis. Academy of Management review, 12(4), 648-657.
12. McFarland, K. (2013). Why Zappos Offers New Hires $2,000 to Quit. Bloomberg-Businessweek, URL http://www. businessweek. com/stories/2008-09-16/why-zapposoffers-new-hires-2-000-to-quitbusinessweek-business-news-stock-market-and-financialadvice, retrieved on, 09-17.
13. Mobley, W. H., Horner, S. O., & Hollingsworth, A. T. (1978). An evaluation of precursors of hospital employee turnover. Journal of Applied psychology, 63(4), 408.
14. Porter, L. W., & Steers, R. M. (1973). Organizational, work, and personal factors in employee turnover and absenteeism. Psychological bulletin, 80(2), 151.
15. Robbins, S. P. (2009). Mary Coulter MANAGEMENT. Prentice Hall.
16. Sergiovanni, T. J. (1990). Adding Value to Leadership Gets Extraordinary Results. Educational leadership, 47(8), 23-27.
17. Wayne, S. J., Shore, L. M., & Liden, R. C. (1997). Perceived organizational support and leader-member exchange: A social exchange perspective. Academy of Management journal, 40(1), 82-111.