||1. L. Atzori, A. Iera, and G. Morabito, “The Internet of Things: A survey,” Comput. Networks, vol. 54, no. 15, pp. 2787–2805, 2010.|
2. T. C. Fu, “A review on time series data mining,” Eng. Appl. Artif. Intell., vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 164–181, 2011.
3. J. Han, M. Kamber, and J. Pei, Data Mining: Concepts and Techniques, 3rd ed. Morgan Kaufmann, 2012.
4. H. Ding, G. Trajcevski, P. Scheurmann, X. Wang, and E. Keogh, “Querying and mining of time series data: experimental comparison of representations and distance measures,” in VLDB Endowment, 2008, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 1542–1552.
5. R .Agrawal, C. Faloutsos, and A. Swami, “Efficient Similarity Search in Databases,” Int. Conf. Found. Data Organ. Algorithms, pp. 69–84, 1993.
6. K. P. Chan and A. W. C. Fu, “Efficient Time Series Matching by Wavelets,” in 15th International Conference on Data Engineering, 1999, pp. 126–133.
7. E. Keogh, K. Chakrabarti, M. Pazzani, and S. Mehrotra, “Dimensionality Reduction for Fast Similarity Search in Large Time Series Databases,” Knowl. Inf. Syst., vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 263–286, 2001.
8. K.Chakrabarti, E. Keogh, S. Mehrotra, and M. Pazzani, “Locally adaptive dimensionality reduction for indexing large time series databases,” ACM Trans. Database Syst., vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 188–228, 2002.
9. F. Korn, H. V. Jagadish, and C. Faloutsos, “Efficiently supporting ad hoc queries in large datasets of time sequences,” ACM SIGMOD Rec., vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 289–300, 1997.
10. N. Q. V. Hung and D. T. Anh, “An Improvement of PAA for Dimensionality Reduction in Large Time Series Databases,” in PRICAI 2008: Trends in Artificial Intelligence, 2008, pp. 698–707.
11. P. Esling and C. Agon, “Time Series Data Mining,” ACM Comput. Surv., vol. 45, no. 1, 2012.
12. M. Milanović and M. Stamenković, “Data Mining in Time Series,” Econ. Horizons (Ekonomski Horizonti), vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 5–25, 2011.
13. Y. L. Wu, D. Agrawal, and A. El Abbadi, “A comparison of DFT and DWT based similarity search in time-series databases,” in 9th International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management, 2000, pp. 488–495.
14. T. Kahveci and A. Singh, “Variable length queries for time series data,” in 17th International Conference on Data Engineering, 2001, pp. 273–282.
15. I.Popivanov and R. J. Miller, “Similarity Search Over Time-Series Data Using Wavelets,” in 18th International Conference on Data Engineering, 2002, pp. 212–221.
16. K. Kawagoe and T. Ueda, “A similarity search method of time series data with combination of Fourier and wavelet transforms,” in 9th International Symposium on Temporal Representation and Reasoning, 2002, pp. 86–92.
17. E. Keogh andS. Kasetty, “On the need for time series data mining benchmarks: A Survey and Empirical Demonstration,” Data Min. Knowl. Discov., vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 349–371, 2003.
18. S. Aghabozorgi, A. Seyed Shirkhorshidi, and T. Ying Wah, “Time-series clustering - A decade review,” Inf. Syst., vol. 53, no. C, pp. 16–38, 2015.
19. V. Bettaiah and H. S. Ranganath, “An Analysis of Time Series Representation Methods Data Mining Applications Perspective,” in 2014 ACM Southeast Regional Conference, 2014.
20. X. Wang, A. Mueen, H. Ding, G. Trajcevski, P. Scheuermann, and E. Keogh, “Experimental comparison of representation methods and distance measures for time series data,” Data Min. Knowl. Discov., vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 275–309, 2013.
21. E. J. Keogh and M. J. Pazzani, “A Simple Dimensionality Reduction Technique for Fast Similarity Search in Large Time Series Databases,” in 4th Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, Current Issues and New Applications, 2000, pp. 122–133.
22. B. K. Yi and C. Faloutsos, “Fast Time Sequence Indexing for Arbitrary Lp norms,” in 26th International Conference on Very Large Data Bases, 2000, pp. 385–394.
23. C. Cassisi, P. Montalto, M. Aliotta, A. Cannata, and A. Pulvirenti, “Similarity Measures and Dimensionality Reduction Techniques for Time Series Data Mining,” in Advances in Data Mining Knowledge Discovery and Applications, InTech, Ed.2012.
24. D. J. Berndt and J. Clifford, “Using Dynamic Time Warping to Find Patterns in Time Series,” in 3rd International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, 1994, pp. 359–370.
25. A. Bagnall, J. Lines, A. Bostrom, J. Large, and E. Keogh, “The great time series classification bake off: a review and experimental evaluation of recent algorithmic advances,” Data Min. Knowl. Discov., vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 606–660, 2017.
26. G. E. A. P. A. Batista, X. Wang, and E. J. Keogh, “A Complexity-Invariant Distance Measure for Time Series,” in 11th SIAM International Conference on Data Mining, 2011, pp. 699–710.
27. C. Ratanamahatana, E. Keogh, A. J. Bagnall, and S. Lonardi, “A Novel Bit Level Time Series Representation with Implication of Similarity Search and Clustering,” Adv. Knowl. Discov. Data Min., pp. 771–777, 2005.
28. G. M. Church and J. Aach, “Aligning gene expression time series with time warping algorithms,” Bioinformatics, vol. 17, no. 6, pp. 495–508, 2001.
29. S. Chu, E. Keogh, D. Hart, and M. Pazzani, “Iterative Deepening Dynamic Time Warping for Time Series,” in 2nd SIAM International Conference on Data Mining, 2002, pp. 195–212.
30. M. Vlachos, G. Kollios, and D. Gunopulos, “Discovering Similar Multidimensional Trajectories,” Encycl. GIS, pp. 1–8, 2002.
31. L. Chen, M. T. Özsu, and V. Oria, “Robust and fast similarity search for moving object trajectories,” in 2005 ACM SIGMOD international conference on Management of data, 2005, pp. 491–502.
32. L. Rokach and O. Maimon, “Clustering Methods,” in Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery Handbook, Springer US, 2005, pp. 321–352.
33. E. Keogh and M. Pazzani, “An enhanced representation of time series which allows fast and accurate classification, clustering,” in 4th International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, 1998, pp. 239–243.
34. A. J. Bagnall and G. J. Janacek, “Clustering time series from ARMA models with clipped data,” in 10th ACM SIGKDD international conference on Knowledge discovery and data mining, 2004, pp. 49–58.
35. E. Pȩkalska, R. P. W. Duin, and P. Paclík, “Prototype selection for dissimilarity-based classifiers,” Pattern Recognit., vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 189–208, 2006.
36. V. Vuori and J. Laaksonen, “A comparison of techniques for automatic clustering of handwritten characters,” in 16th International Conference On Pattern Recognition, 2002, pp. 168–171.
37. T. W. Liao, C. F. Ting, and P. C. Chang, “An adaptive genetic clustering method for exploratory mining of feature vector and time series data,” Int. J. Prod. Res., vol. 44, no. 14, pp. 2731–2748, 2006.
38. V. Hautamaki, P. Nykänen, and P. Fränti, “Time-series clustering by approximate prototypes,” in 19th International Conference on Pattern Recognition, 2008.
39. V. Niennattrakul and C. A. Ratanamahatana, “Inaccuracies of Shape Averaging Method Using Dynamic Time Warping for Time Series Data,” in International Conference on Computational Science, 2007, pp. 513–520.
40. S. Salvador and P. Chan, “Toward accurate dynamic time warping in linear time and space,” Intell. Data Anal., vol. 11, no. 5, pp. 561–580, 2007.