||1. Huzurbazar, S., D. Kuang, and L. Lee, Landmark-based algorithms for group average and pattern recognition. Pattern Recognition, 2019. 86: p. 172-187.|
2. G, M., S. Elizabeth, and S. Mathew Koshy, Circular mesh-based shape and margin descriptor for object detection. Pattern Recognition, 2018. 84: p. 97-111.
3. Clément, M., C. Kurtz, and L. Wendling, Learning spatial relations and shapes for structural object description and scene recognition. Pattern Recognition, 2018. 84: p. 197-210.
4. Nandhakumar, N. and J.K. Aggarwal, The artificial intelligence approach to pattern recognition—a perspective and an overview. Pattern Recognition, 1985. 18(6): p. 383-389.
5. Vento, M., A long trip in the charming world of graphs for Pattern Recognition. Pattern Recognition, 2015. 48(2): p. 291-301.
6. Pathirage, C.S.N., et al., Structural damage identification based on autoencoder neural networks and deep learning. Engineering Structures, 2018. 172: p. 13-28.
7. Chen, P.-H. and L.-M. Chang, Artificial intelligence application to bridge painting assessment. Automation in Construction, 2003. 12(4): p. 431-445.
8. Armingol, J.M., et al., Statistical Pattern Modeling in Vision-Based Quality Control Systems. Journal of Intelligent and Robotic Systems, 2003. 37(3): p. 321-336.
9. Balsamo, L., R. Betti, and H. Beigi, A structural health monitoring strategy using cepstral features. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 2014. 333(19): p. 4526-4542.
10. Babič, M., et al., A novel method for statistical pattern recognition using the network theory and a new hybrid system of machine learning. Materiali in tehnologije, 2019. 53(1): p. 95-100.
11. Michaelsen, E. and J. Meidow, Stochastic reasoning for structural pattern recognition: An example from image-based UAV navigation. Pattern Recognition, 2014. 47(8): p. 2732-2744.
12. Li, Q.-X., et al., Intelligent and automatic laser frequency locking system using pattern recognition technology. Optics and Lasers in Engineering, 2020. 126.
13. Wallhäußer, E., et al., On the usage of acoustic properties combined with an artificial neural network – A new approach of determining presence of dairy fouling. Journal of Food Engineering, 2011. 103(4): p. 449-456.
14. Balsamo, L. and R. Betti, Data-based structural health monitoring using small training data sets. Structural Control and Health Monitoring, 2015. 22(10): p. 1240-1264.
15. Kumar, A., et al., A big data MapReduce framework for fault diagnosis in cloud-based manufacturing. International Journal of Production Research, 2016. 54(23): p. 7060-7073.
16. Geisler, T. and A. Kolb, Pattern recognition of rough surfaces by using goniometric scattered light. Metrology and Measurement Systems, 2018. 25: p. 33-46.
17. Kempf, R. and J. Adamy, Sequential pattern recognition employing recurrent fuzzy systems. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 2004. 146(3): p. 451-472.
18. Soualhi, M., K.T.P. Nguyen, and K. Medjaher, Pattern recognition method of fault diagnostics based on a new health indicator for smart manufacturing. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 2020. 142.
19. Gasparetto, A., et al., Automatic Path and Trajectory Planning for Robotic Spray Painting. 2012. 1-6.
20. Bai, Y., Intelligent Painting Process Planner for Robotic Bridge Painting. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 2007. 133(4): p. 335-342.
21. Qiao, L., A. Esmaeily, and H.G. Melhem, Signal Pattern Recognition for Damage Diagnosis in Structures. Computer-Aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering, 2012. 27(9): p. 699-710.
22. Lu, W., et al., Stress Prediction for Distributed Structural Health Monitoring Using Existing Measurements and Pattern Recognition. Sensors (Basel), 2018. 18(2).
23. Ma, X., et al., Automatic detection of steel rebar in bridge decks from ground penetrating radar data. Journal of Applied Geophysics, 2018. 158: p. 93-102.
24. Jingzhong, H., et al., Strip Steel Surface Defects Recognition Based on SOCP Optimized Multiple Kernel RVM. Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2018. 2018: p. 1-8.
25. Huang, X., et al. Automatic feature extraction and optimal path planning for robotic drawing. in 2016 IEEE International Conference on Cyber Technology in Automation, Control, and Intelligent Systems (CYBER). 2016.
26. Chen, W., et al., Automatic Spray Trajectory Optimization on Bézier Surface. Electronics, 2019. 8(2).
27. Suh, S.-H., I.-K. Woo, and S.-K. Noh, Automatic trajectory planning system (ATPS) for spray painting robots. Journal of Manufacturing Systems, 1991. 10(5): p. 396-406.
28. Xi, N., W. Sheng, and Y. Chen, General Framework of Optimal Tool Trajectory Planning for Free-Form Surfaces in Surface Manufacturing. Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering-transactions of The Asme - J MANUF SCI ENG, 2005. 127.
29. Heping, C., X. Ning, and C. Yifan. Multi-objective optimal robot path planning in manufacturing. in Proceedings 2003 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS 2003) (Cat. No.03CH37453). 2003.
30. Diao, X.D., S.X. Zeng, and V.W.Y. Tam, Development of an optimal trajectory model for spray painting on a free surface. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 2009. 57(1): p. 209-216.
31. Gasparetto, A., et al., Optimal Path Planning for Painting Robots. 2010. p. 601-608.
32. Andulkar, M.V. and S.S. Chiddarwar, Incremental approach for trajectory generation of spray painting robot. Industrial Robot: An International Journal, 2015. 42(3): p. 228-241.
33. Chen, W., et al., Optimized Combination of Spray Painting Trajectory on 3D Entities. Electronics, 2019. 8(1).
34. Chen, W. and D. Zhao, Path Planning for Spray Painting Robot of Workpiece Surfaces. Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2013. 2013: p. 1-6.
35. Tang, Y., W.G. Yang, and W. Chen, Trajectory Planning for Spray Painting Robot of Free-Form Surfaces. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 2014. 543-547: p. 1309-1312.
36. Guan, L. and L. Chen, Trajectory planning method based on transitional segment optimization of spray painting robot on complex-free surface. Industrial Robot: the international journal of robotics research and application, 2019. 46(1): p. 31-43.
37. Trigatti, G., et al., A Look-Ahead Trajectory Planning Algorithm for Spray Painting Robots with Non-spherical Wrists, in Mechanism Design for Robotics. 2019. p. 235-242.
38. Trigatti, G., et al., A new path-constrained trajectory planning strategy for spray painting robots - rev.1. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 2018. 98(9-12): p. 2287-2296.
39. Liu, Y., J. Teng, and X. Zhang, Optimal Trajectory Planning of Spray Manipulator for Furniture Surface Painting. Chinese Control and Decision Conference, 2008, CCDC 2008, 2008.
40. Chen, H., et al., OPTIMAL TOOL TRAJECTORY INTEGRATION IN SURFACE MANUFACTURING. IFAC Proceedings Volumes, 2005. 38(1): p. 211-216.
41. Park, K. and D. Jeon, Optimization of Tool Path Pitch of Spray Painting Robots for Automotive Painting Quality. International Journal of Control, Automation and Systems, 2018. 16(6): p. 2832-2838.
42. Bruzl, M., et al., Optimizing the Trajectory of the Painting Robot. 2016.
43. Chen, W., et al., Trajectory Optimization of Electrostatic Spray Painting Robots on Curved Surface. Coatings, 2017. 7(10).
44. Duncan, S., P. Jones, and P. Wellstead, A Frequency-Domain Approach to Determining the Path Separation for Spray Coating. IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering, 2005. 2(3): p. 233-239.
45. Girbacia, T., F. Girbacia, and G. Mogan, Virtual Planning of Robot Trajectories for Spray Painting Applications. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 2014. 658: p. 632-637.
46. P, P.V. and M. Al-Maadeed, Self-Repairing Composites for Corrosion Protection: A Review on Recent Strategies and Evaluation Methods. Materials (Basel), 2019. 12(17).
47. Nauzin, J.P., H. Jacobs, and F. Onno, Paint Finish in Automotive Bodies. SAE Technical Papers, 2002.
48. Anwo, A.B., et al., Efficacy of Corrosion phenomena, challenges and control in steel industry: An overview. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 2019. 1378.
49. Mills, D.J. and S.S. Jamali, The best tests for anti-corrosive paints. And why: A personal viewpoint. Progress in Organic Coatings, 2017. 102: p. 8-17.
50. Lyon, S.B., R. Bingham, and D.J. Mills, Advances in corrosion protection by organic coatings: What we know and what we would like to know. Progress in Organic Coatings, 2017. 102: p. 2-7.
51. Itoh, Y., et al., Anticorrosive performance of repair painting as remedy for deterioration in metallised steel. Corrosion Engineering, Science and Technology, 2013. 48(7): p. 537-551.
52. Bonner, P.E. and J.F. Stanners, Protection of steel by metal spraying: A review. British Corrosion Journal, 2013. 1(9): p. 339-343.
53. El Sarraf, R. and H. Barker, Protecting the Auckland Harbour Bridge, New Zealand – developing a 40-year coatings maintenance plan. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers - Bridge Engineering, 2019. 172(4): p. 281-292.
54. van Westing, E.P.M., G.M. Ferrari, and J.H.W. de Wit, The determination of coating performance with impedance measurements—II. Water uptake of coatings. Corrosion Science, 1994. 36(6): p. 957-977.
55. Maeda, S., Steel surface chemistry affecting the performance of organic coatings. Progress in Organic Coatings, 1983. 11(1): p. 1-18.
56. Jamali, S.S. and D.J. Mills, Steel surface preparation prior to painting and its impact on protective performance of organic coating. Progress in Organic Coatings, 2014. 77(12): p. 2091-2099.
57. 研究生:蕭嘉文Path Planning for 5-DOF Robot in Electrostatic Powder Painting, 2012.730:p.22-23
58. 研究生:王秀姿Path Planning for 4-DOF Robot in Transfer Line Electrostatic Powder Painting g, 2012.730:p.09-15
59. 研究生:黃聖坤Automatic Process Planning for Electrostatic Powder Painting Using VR-based Simulator,2011.722:p.22-23