1. Axelsson, K. and Samuelsson, A., ”Finite Element Analysis of Elastic-Plastic Materials Displaying Mixed Hardening,” International Journal for Numerical Method in Engineering, Vol. 14, pp. 211-225, 1979.
2. Babosa, R.E., and Ghaboussi, “Discrete finite element method for multiple deformable bodies,” Finite Element Anal. Design, 7, 2, 145-158., 1990
3. Bathe K. J. and S. Ramaswamy, “On Three-Dimensional Nonlinear Analysis of Concrete Structures,” Nuclear Engineering And Design, 52: 385~409, 1979.
4. Bazant, Z. P. and Shieh, C.L., ”Endochronic Model for Nonlinear Triaxial Behavior of Concrete,” Nuclear Engineering and Design, Vol. 47, pp. 305-315, 1978.
5. Bazant Z. P. and L. Cedolin, “Blunt Crack Band Propagation in Finite Element Analysis,” ASCE, EM2: 297~315, 1979.
6. Bazant Z. P. and L. Cedolin, “Fracture Mechanics of Reinforced Concrete,” Journal of Engineering Mechanics Div., Proc. Paper 15917, pp.1287-1306, Dec. 1980.
7. Bazant, Z. P. and T. B. Belytschko and T. Chang, "Continuum Theory for Strain-Softening," ASCE, EM, Vol. 110, pp. 1660-1692,1984.
8. Belytschko, T. and Lin, J.I., “A three-dimensional impact-penetration algorithm with erosion”, Computers & Structures, Vol.25, No.1, pp.95-104,1987.
9. Belytschko, T. and Near, M.O., “Contact-impact by the pinball algorithm with penalty and Lagrangian methods”, Int. J. Num. Meth. Eng., Vol.31, pp.547-572,1991.
10. Biot, M., Mechanics of Incremental Deformation, John Wiley & sons, New York.,1965.
11. Bischoff, P. and S. Perry, ’’Compressive behavior of concrete at high strain rates’, Journal of Material and Structures. 24 pp. 425-450,1991.
12. Bresler, B., and K. S. Pister, “Strength of Concrete under Combined Stresses,” Journal of the American Concrete Institute, Vol.55 September, pp.321-345, 1958.
13. Buyukozturk, O., ”Nonlinear Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Structure”, Journal of Computers and Structures, Vol. 7, pp. 149-156, 1975.
14. Carpenter, N.J., Taylor, R.L. and Katona, M.G.,“Lagrange constraints for transient finite element surface contact”, Int. J. Num. Meth. Eng., Vol.32, pp.103-128, 1991.
15. Cedolin, L., Crutzeen, Y. R. J. and Poli, D., “Triaxial Stress-strain relationship for concrete,” Journal of the Engineering Mechanics Division ASCE, 103 (EM3), pp.423-439, 1977.
16. Chen, C. T. and Chen, W. F., “Constitutive Relation for Concrete,” Journal of the Engineering Mechanics Division ASCE, Vol. 101 (EM4), pp. 465-481, Aug. 1975.
17. Chen, W. F., Plasticity in Reinforced Concrete, McGraw Hill, 1982.
18. Chen, W. F., and Han, D. J., Plasticity for Structural Engineers, Springer-Verlag, New York,1988.
19. Chen, E.P.,’ Numerical simulation of Perforation of concrete targets by steel rods’, ASME, AMD vol. 171,1993.
20. Dancygier, A. N., and D. Z. Yankelevsky, ’ Effect of reinforcement concrete properities on resistance to hard projectile impact. ACI Structural Journal Title no. 96-s28, 1999.
21. Cervenka, V. ,“Constitutive Model for Cracked Reinforced Concrete,” Journal of American Concrete Institute, 82(6) pp.877-882, 1985.
22. Clifton, J. R. and L. I. Knab, ”Impact testing of concrete,” Journal of Cement and Concrete Research. Vol.14, pp. 541-548, 1983.
23. Darwin, D. and D. A. Pecknold, “Nonlinear Biaxial Stress-Strain Law for Concrete,” ASCE, Engineering Mechanics Division, ASCE 103(2), 1977.
24. Drucker, D. C. and Prager, W., “Soil mechanics and plasticity analysis of limit design,” Quarterly of Applied Mechanics, Vol. 10, pp. 157-165, 1952.
25. Green, A.E. and Naghdi, P.M., “A general theory of an elastic-plastic continuum,” Arch. Rational Mech. Anal., 18, 251-281.,1965.
26. Gerstle, K. H. et al.,” Behavior of Concrete Under multi-axial Stress States,” Journal of the Engineering Mechanics Division ASCE, Vol. 106 (EM6), pp. 1383-1403, Dec.,1980.
27. Grote, D. L., S. W. Park and M. Zhou, “Dynamic behavior of concrete at high strain rate and pressures : I. Experimental characterization”, International Journal of Impact Engineering, Vol.25, pp.869-886, 2001.
28. Han, D. J. and W. F. Chen, “Constitutive Modeling in Analysis of Concrete Structures,” J. Eng. Mech., ASCE, 113, EM4: 577~593, 1987.
29. Hallquist, J.O., Goudreau, G.L. and Benson D.J., “Sliding interfaces with contact-impact in large-scale Lagrangian computations”, Comp. Methods Appl. Mech. Eng., Vol.51, pp.107-137, 1985.
30. Hsieh, S. S., Ting, E. C. and Chen, W. F., “ A plastic-fracture model for concrete,” International Journal of Solids Structures, Vol. 18, pp. 181-197, 1982.
31. Huges, G.,’ Hard missile Impact on Reinforced concrete’, Journal of Nuclear Engineering and Design vol. 77, pp 23-35, 1984.
32. Inoue, N. and H. Noguchi, “Finite Element Analysis of Reinforced Concrete in Japan,” Finite Element Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Structures, ASCE, 1986.
33. Kishi, N. , H. Mikami, K. G. Matsuoka and T. Ando, “ Impact behavior of shear-failure-type RC beams without shear rebar”, International Journal of Impact Engineering, Vol.27, pp.955-968, 2002.
34. Klepaczko, J. R. and A. Brara, “ An experimental method for dynamic tensile testing of concrete by spalling “, International Journal of Impact Engineering, Vol.25, pp.387-409, 2001.
35. Kupfer, H., Hilsdorf, H. K. and Rush, H., ”Behavior of concrete under biaxial stresses,” Journal of the American Concrete Institute, Vol. 66, pp. 656-666, 1969.
36. Kupfer, H. and K. H. Gerstle, “Behavior of Concrete Under Biaxial Stresses,” ASCE, Engineering Mechanics Division, 1973.
37. Labbane, M., “Computational failure analysis of reinforced concrete plate assemblages”, Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Civil Engineering, University of Purdue. W. Lafayette. In., 1991.
38. Labbane, M., Saha, N. K. and Ting, E. C., “Yielding criterion and loading function for concrete plasticity,” International Journal of Solids Structures. Vol. 30, No 9, pp. 1269-1288, 1993.
39. Laursen, T.A. and Chawla, V.,“Design of energy conserving algorithms for frictionless dynamic contact problems”, Int. J. Num. Meth. Eng., Vol.40, pp.863-886, 1997.
40. Li, Y.-F. and S. Nemat-Nasser, “An Explicit Integration Scheme for Finite-Deformation Plasticity in Finite-Element Methods,” Finite Elements in Analysis and Design, 15, 93-102, 1993.
41. Liao, Ching-Lung, Ta-Peng Chang, Dong-Hwa Young and Ching. S. Chang, "Stress-Strain Relationship for Granular Materials Based on The Hypothesis of Best Fit," International Journal of Solids and Structures, Vol. 34, Nos. 31-32, pp. 4087-4100, 1997.
42. Linse, D. H. and Aschl, H., “ Tests on the behavior of concrete under multiaxial stresses,” Technical University of Munich, Department of Reinforced Concrete Report, 1976.
43. Malvar, L. J. and C. A. Ross, “Review of strain rate effects for concrete in tension”, ACI Materials Journal, No.95-M73, pp.735-739, 1998.
44. Marchertas, A. H., Fistedis, S. H., Bazant, Z.P. and Belytschko, T. B., ”Analysis and Application of Prestressed Concrete Reactor Vessels for LMFBR Containment,” Journal of Nuclear Engineering and Design, Vol. 49, pp.155-173, 1978.
45. Nemat-Nasser, S., and Y.-F. Li, “A New Explicit Algorithm for Finite-Deformation Elastoplasticity and Elastoviscoplasticity: Performance Evaluation,” Computers and Structures, 44, 937-963, 1992.
46. Ngo, D. and C. A. Scordelis, “Finite Element Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Beams,” Journal of the American Concrete Institute, Vol. 65, No. 3, pp. 152-163, 1967.
47. Nilson, A. H., “Nonlinear Analysis of Reinforced Concrete by the Finite Element Method,” Journal of the American Concrete Institute, Vol. 65, No. 9, pp.757~766, September, 1968.
48. Ottosen, N. S., “A Failure Criterion for Concrete,” J. Eng. Mech. Div., ASCE, 103, EM4: 527~534, 1977.
49. Palaniswamy, R. and Shah, S. P., “ Fracture and stress-strain relationship of concrete under triaxial compression,” ASCE J. Structure Division Vol. 100, pp. 901-916, 1974.
50. Rice, D.L.,“ Finite element analysis of concrete subjected to ordnance velocity impact ”, Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Civil Engineering, University of Purdue. W. Lafayette., 1992.
51. Rice, D. L. and Ting, E. C., “Large Displacement Transient Analysis of Flexible Structures,” International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering. Vol. 36, pp. 1541-1562, 1993.
52. Rice, D. L. and Ting, E. C., “Fragmentation Algorithm for Finite Element Failure Simulation and Analysis”, International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering. Vol. 36, pp. 3859-3881, 1993.
53. Reinhardt, H.W. et. al. , The split Hopkinson bar, a versatile tool for the impact testing of concrete’, Journal of Experimental Method and Devices, 1986.
54. Rose, C. A. et. al.,’ Effects of Strain Rate on concrete strength’, ACI Material Journal, Technical Paper, title no. 92-M5, 1995.
55. Saenz, L. P., “Discussion of Equation for the Stress-Strain Curve of Concrete by Desayi and Krishman,” J. American Concrete Institute, 9, 61, pp. 1229~1235, 1964.
56. Saha, N. K., Plasticity-based modeling and analysis of concrete structures, Ph.D. Thesis, Department of Civil Engineering, Purdue University, December 1983.
57. Schnobrich, W. C., “Behavior of Reinforced Concrete Members by Finite Element,” Keynote Lecture, Proceedings of The Third Asia-Pacific Conference on Computational Mechanics, Vol.1, Sept. 1996, Seoul, Korea.
58. Scordelis, A. C. Past, “Present and Future Development,” Finite Element Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Structure, ASCE, 1986.
59. Shah, S. P., Swartz, S. E. and Ouyang, C., Fracture Mechanics of Concrete: Applications of Fracture Mechanics to Concrete, Rock, and Other Qusi-Brittle Materials, JOHN WILEY & SONS, INC, 1995.
60. Shi, Gen-hua, “Discontinuous Deformation Analysis: A new numerical model for the statics and dynamics of block system, “Ph.D. dissertation, Uni. California, Berkely., 1988.
61. Simo, J.C., Wriggers, P. and Taylor, R.L., “A perturbed Lagrangian formulation for the finite element solution of contact problems”, Comp. Meth. Appl. Mech. Eng., vol.50, pp.163-180, 1985.
62. Suaris, W. and S. P. Shah, "Properties of concrete subjected to impact", J. Struct. Eng., ASCE, 109(7), pp1727-1741. , 1983.
63. Takahashi, Y., “Elastic-Plastic constitutive modeling of concrete,” Argonne National Laboratory Report ANL-8323, 1983.
64. Taylor, R.L. and Papadopoulos, P.,“On a finite element method for dynamic contact/impact problems”, Int. J. Num. Meth. Eng., Vol.36, pp.2123-2140, 1993.
65. Ting, E.C., “A thermodynamic theory for finite elastic-plastic deformations,” J. App. Math. And Physics (JAMP), 22, 702-713., 1971.
66. Ting, E. C., Marchertas, A. H. and Yener, M., “Modeling and Code Development For Concrete Structures: An Overview,” Journal of Nuclear Engineering and Design. 75, 343-349, 1982.
67. Ting, E. C. and M. Yenner, “Numerical plastic-fracture models for concrete”, School of Civil Engineering, Report CE-STR-84-8, Purdue University, 1984.
68. Ting, E. C., "Application of a Plastic-Fracture Model to Concrete Structures", Report CE-STR-87-9, Purdue University, 1987.
69. Ting, E. C. and Wang, Y. K.,” Discontinuous Media and Explicit Finite Element”, An Invited Paper, Magazine of Chinese Mechanics Society, NO. 78, pp. 1-5, 1997.
70. Ting, Edward C., “Fundamental of Vector Form Intrinsic Finite Element (I-III),” Chinese Journal of Mechanics, 2003 (to appear).
71. Troxell, Davis and Kelly,” Composition and Properties of Concrete.” McGraw-Hill, Inc., 1968.
72. von Mises, R., Mechanik der Feten Koerper in Plastisch Deformablem Zustand, Goettinger Nachr. Math. Physic. , KL, pp. 1323-1325., 1913.
73. van Mier, Jan G. M., ”Fracture Process of Concrete.” CRC Press, Inc. 1997.
74. van Mier, Jan G. M., ”Fracture of Concrete under complex stress. ”, HERON, Vol. 31, NO.3, 1983.
75. Walraven, J. C. and Reinhardt, H. W., “Concrete Mechanics Part A: Theory and experiments on the mechanical behavior of cracks in plain and reinforced concrete subjected to shear loading.” HERON, vol. 26, NO.1A. , 1981.
76. Wang, Chung-Yue, Jopan Sheng and Tai-An Chen, “A Fast Contact Searching Scheme for 3D Particles,” submitted to the Journal of the Chinese Institute of Civil and Hydraulic Engineering, 2001.
77. Wang, C.Y., Wang, R.Z, Wu, T.Y., Ting, E.C. and Kang, L. C.,” Nonlinear discontinuous deformation analysis of structure,” Development and Application of Discontinuous Modeling for Rock Engineering, 79-91, 2003.
78. Willam, K. J. and Warnke, E. P., “Constitutive models for the triaxial behavior of concrete”, Int. Assoc. Bridge Struc. Eng. Sem. Concr. Struc. Subjected to Triaxial Stresses, 1974.
79. Wriggers, P., Van, T.V. and Stein, E. “Finite element formulation of Large deformation impact-contact problems with friction”, Computers & Structures, Vol.37, No.3, pp.319-331, 1990.
80. Ziegler, H.,” A Modification of Prager’s Hardening Rule,” Quarterly of Applied Mathematics 17: 55-65. 1959.
81. 丁承先、張瑞宏, "混凝土結構之撞擊分析",國科會計劃報告, NSC 82-0410-E-008-173., 1993.
82. 王國昌、王仲宇、丁承先，”混凝土之雙荷載函數彈塑性分析模型”， 中國土木水利工程學刊，第十五卷第二期，2003。
84. 張瑞宏、葉瑞平、丁承先，〝斷裂式有限元素分析法之向量化加速計算〞，中國土木水利工程學刊，第十卷，第二期，pp.183-191., 1998.
85. 葉昶麟,”斷裂式有限元素法之網格策略與向量化/平行化加速運算”,國立中央大學土木工程學系博士論文. 2001.