||1. H. Brugger and P. W. Epperlein, Mapping of local temperature on mirrors of GaAs / AlGaAs laser diodes, Appl. Phys. Lett., vol. 56, no. 11, pp. 1049-1051, 1990.|
2. F. C. Chou, J. G. Weng, and C. L. Tien, Cooling of micro hot spots by oscillatory flow, Proceeding of the Eleventh International Symposium on Transport Phenomena, No. 55, pp. 324-330, 1998.
3. M. I. Flik, B. I. Choi, and K. E. Goodson, Heat transfer regimes in microstructures, J. Heat Transfer, vol. 114, pp.666-674, 1992.
4. M. I. Flik and C. L. Tien, Size effect on thermal conductivity of high-Tc thin-film superconductors, J. Heat Transfer, vol. 112, pp.872-881, 1990.
5. G. Chen, Size and interface effects on thermal conductivity of superlattices and periodic thin-film structure, J. Heat Transfer, vol. 119, pp. 220-229, 1997.
6. C. L. Tien and G. Chen, Challenges in microscale conductive and radiative heat transfer, J. Heat Transfer, vol. 116, pp. 799-807, 1994.
7. I. Mudawa and W. S. Valentine, Determination of the local quench curve for spray –cooled metallic surfaces, J. Heat Treating, vol.7, no.2, pp.107-121, 1989.
8. W. P. Klinzing, J. C. Rozzi, and I. Mudawar, Film and transition boiling corrections for quenching of hot surfaces with water sprays, J. Heat Treating, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 91-103, 1992.
9. K. A. Estes and I. Mudawar, Correlation of Sauter mean diameter and critical heat flux for spray cooling of small surface, Int. J. Heat Mass. Transfer, vol. 38, no. 16, pp. 2895-2996, 1995.
10. J. D. Bernardin and I. Mudawar, Film boiling heat transfer of droplet streams and sprays, Int. J. Heat. Mass. Transfer, vol. 40, no. 11, pp. 2579-2593, 1997.
11. I. Mudawar , J. D. Bernardin, and C. J. Stebbins , Mapping of impact and heat transfer regimes of water drops impinging on a polished surface, Int. J. Heat. Mass. Transfer, vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 247-267, 1997.
12. H. Fujimoto, N. Hatta, H. Asakawa, and T. Hashimoto, Predictable modeling of heat transfer coefficient between spray water and a hot surface above the Leidenfrost temperature, ISIJ International, vol. 37, no. 5, pp. 492-497, 1997.
13. S. Chandra and C. T. Avedisian, On the collision of a droplet with a solid surface, Proc. R. Soc. Lond. A, vol. 432, pp. 13-41, 1991.
14. B. L. Scheller and D. W. Bousfield, Newtonian drop impact with a solid surface, AIChE Journal, vol. 41, no. 6, pp. 1357-1367, 1995.
15. Y. S . Ko and S. H. Chung, An experiment on the breakup of impinging droplets on a hot surface, Experiments In Fluids, vol. 21, pp. 118-123, 1996.
16. T. Mao, C. S. K. David and H. Tran, Spread and rebound of liquid droplets upon impact on flat surface, AIChE Journal, vol. 43, no. 9, pp. 2169 - 2179, 1997.
17. B. Xing, C. M. Megaridis, D. Poulikakuos and H. Hoang, An investigation of key factors affecting solder microdroplet deposition, Journal of Heat Transfer, vol. 120, pp.259-270, 1998.
18. D. Attinger, Z. Zhao and D. Poulikakos, Visualization and measurement of picoliter-size molten droplet impact dynamics and solidification on a surface, ASME HTD, vol. 364-3, pp.159-169, 1999.
19. D. Attinger, Z. Zhao and D. Poulikakos, An experimental study of molten microdroplet surface deposition and solidification:Transient behavior and wetting angle dynamics, Journal of Heat Transfer, vol. 122, pp. 544-556. 2000.
20. J. F. Oliver, Initial stages of ink jet drop impaction, spreading, and wetting on paper, Tappi Journal, vol. 67, no. 10, pp. 90-94,1984.
21. A. Asai, M. shioya, S. Hirasawa, and T. Okazaki, Impact of an ink drop on paper, J. Image Science and Technology, vol. 37, pp. 205-207, 1993.
22. S. Chandra and C. T.Avedisian, Observation of droplet impingment on a ceramic porous surface, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, vol. 35, no. 10, pp. 2377-2388, 1992.
23. K. Takano, I. Tanasawa and S. Nishio, Active enhancement of evaporation of a liquid drop on a hot solid surface using a static electric field, Int. J. Heat and Mass Transfer, vol. 37, suppl. 1, pp. 65-71, 1994.
24. C. H. Wang, C. J. Sun and H. C. Kuo, An experimental investigation of heat transfer of a droplet impinging upoin a hot surface, Int. Comm. Heat Mass Transfer, vol. 24, no. 1, pp.65-78, 1997.
25. N. Hatta, H. Fujimoto, H. Takuda, K. Kinoshita, and O. Takahashi, Collision dynamics of a water droplet impinging on a rigid surface above the Leidenfrost temperature, ISIJ International, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 50-55, 1995.
26. T. Y. Xiong and M. C. Yuen, Evaporation of a liquid droplet on a hot plate, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, vol. 34, no. 7, pp. 1881-1894, 1991.
27. S. Chandra, M. di Marzo, Y. M. Qiao and Tartarini, Effect of liquid-solid contactangle on droplet evaporation, Fire Safety Journal, vol. 27, pp. 141-158, 1996.
28. M. Pasandideh-Fard, S. D. Aziz, S. Chandra and J. Mostaghimi, Cooling effectiveness of a water drop impinging on a hot surface, Int. J. Heat Fluid Flow, vol. 22, pp. 201-210, 2001.
29. J. Lee, J. Kim, and K. T. Kiger, Time- and space-resolved heat transfer characteristics of single droplet cooling using microscale heater array, Int. J. Heat Fluid Flow, vol. 22, pp. 188-200, 2001.