||Taiwan is always on the pass way of typhoon, so typhoon always act natural disaster to Taiwan. Our weather station can only receive weather message from the GMS series satellite. We hope at least one satellite pass through Taiwan in an hour to execute weather observation mission, and provide more detail about typhoon.|
Based on the mission demand, we analysis the characteristics of mission, decide the orbit type is sun-synchronous orbit with orbit height is 800 km and orbit inclination is 98.6 deg. According to the calculation of orbit and orbit tracking, geometry between satellite and Earth, and assumption of several types of constellation, we can gather statistics of time of satellite pass through effective horizon. Then we can get the maximum gap and mean gap of different constellation, and analysis the efficiency of coverage. The final submission, we can use 16 satellites with 16/16/2 walker constellation to accomplish our mission.
||1. J. R. Wertz, Space Mission Analysis and Design, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1991.|
2. C. D. Brown, Space Mission Design, AIAA education series, 1992.
3. M. Sweeting, M. Fouquet, Earth Observation Using Low Cost Micro/Minisatellites, Acta Astronautica, Vol.39,No.9-12, pp.823-826.
4. E. Lansard, E. Frayssinhes, J. L. Palmade, Global Design of Satellite Constellations: A Multi-Criteria Performance Comparison of Classical Walker Patterns and new Design Patterns, Acta Astronautica Vol.42, No.9, pp.555-564.
5. F. J. Hale, Introduction To Space Flight, Prentice Hall, 1994.
6. J. G. Walker, Circular Orbit Patterns Providing Whole Earth Coverage, Royal Aircraft Establishment Technical Report No. 70211, Nov.
7. J. G. Walker, Continuous Whole-Earth Coverage by Circular-Orbit Satellite Pattern, Royal Aircraft Establishment Technical Report No. 77044.
8.Ｌ. C. Lee and C. Rocken, Applications of Constellation Observing System for Metrology, Ionosphere and Climate, ed. By R. Kursinski, Springer.
9. T. J. Lang, Low Earth orbit satellite constellations for continuous coverage of the mid-latitudes, AIAA/AAS Astrodynamics Specialist Conference, San Diego.
10. V. A. Chobotov, Orbital Mechanics ,AIAA education series, 1991
13.洪祖昌、馬德明、王文俊、莊堯棠、蕭述三、李世榮、林清一、董必正,” 小(微)衛星總體設計與系統工程分析研究計畫”,計畫編號NSC 87-2612-E-008-006,國科會專題研究報告,1998.
14.林宗憲,"被動式磁棒控制於微衛星TUU SAT-1姿態控制系統之應用與研究”, 碩士論文,中央大學機械系,1999.