1. H. Kolsky, “An investigation of the mechanical properties of materials ay very high rates of loading,” Proceeding of the Royal Society of London B62, pp.676-700, 1949.
2. C. J. Maiden and S.J. Green, “Compressive strain-rate tests on six selected materials at strain rates from 10-3 to 104 in/sec,” Transactions of the ASME, Journal of Applied Mechanics, pp.496-504, 1966.
3. S. C. Chou, K. D. Robertson , J. H. Rainey, ”The effect of strain rate and heat developed during deformation on the stress-strain curve of plastics,” Experimental Mechanics 13, pp.422-432, 1973.
4. B. J. Briscoe, R. W. Nosker, “The flow stress of high density polyethylene at high rates of strain,” Polymer Communications 26, pp.307-308, 1985.
5. S. M. Walley, J. E. Field, P. H. Pope, N. A. Safford, “A study of the rapid deformation behaviour of a range of polymers,” Philosophical Transactions of the royal Society of Lon-don 328, pp.1-33, 1989.
6. N. N. Dioh, P. S. Leevers, J. G. Williams, “Thickness effects in split Hopkinson pressure bar tests,” Polymer 34, pp.4230-4234, 1993.
7. G. T. Gray III, W. R. Blumenthal, C. P. Trujillo, R. W. Carpenter II, “Influence of temperature and strain rate on the mechanical behaviour of a range of Adiprene L-100,” Journal de Physique IV France, Colloq. C3 (DYMAT 97) 7 pp.523-528, 1997.
8. W. Chen. X. Zhang, “Dynamic response of Epon 828/T-403 under multiaxial loading at various temperatures,” Transactions of the ASME, Journal of Engineering Materials and technology 119, pp.305-308, 1997.
9. W. Chen and B. Zhou, “Constitutive behavior of Epon 828/T403 at various strain rates,” Mechanical of Time-Dependent Materials 2, pp.103-111, 1998.
10. S. Keing, “Fiber Orientation Development in Molding of Polymer Composite,” Polymer Composites, Vol. 7, pp. 50-55, 1986.
11. P. J. Hogg, “The Influence of Flow-induced Anisotropy on the Impact Behavior of Injection –moulded Short-fibre Composites,” Composities Science and technology, Vol. 29, pp.89-102, 1987.
12. J.E. Stambuis, ” Mechanical Properties and Morphology of Polypropylene Composites. III. Short Glass Fiber Reinforced Elastomer Modified Polypropylene,” Polymer Composites, Vol. 9, pp.89-102, 1988.
13. R. A. Fisher, “Statistical methods for Research Workers, Oliver and Boyd,” London, 1925.
14. D. C. Montgomery, “Design and Analysis of Experiments, Wiley,Singapore,” 1991.
16. 何明雄，PC/ABS 合膠材料機械性質之研究張士行，博士論文，國立中央大學，民國89年。
20. I. M. Ward and D. W. Hadley, “An Introduction to the Mechanical Properties of Solid Polymers,” John Wiley & Sons, New York, pp.221, 1993.
21. M. C. Boyce, David M. Parks, Ali S. Argon, “Large Inelastic Deformation of Glassy polymer. Part I: Rate dependent Constitutive Model,” Mechanics of Materials, Vol. 7, pp.15-33, 1988.
22. A. M. Dekker and M. I. Isayev, "Injection and Compression Molding Fundamentals," New York, pp.264-273, 1987.
23. P. Wippenbeck, "The Mould Filling Process Technical Requirements and Findings," pp.97-139, 1990.
24. T. Matsuoka, J. Takabatake, Y. Inoue and H. Takahashi, "Prediction of Fiber Orientation in Injection Molding Parts of Short Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastics," Polymer Engineering and Science, Vol.30, pp.957-966, 1990.
25. M. R. Kamal, E. Chu, P. G. Lafleur. and M. E. Ryan, "Computer Simulation of in Injection Mold Filling for Viscoelastic Melt with Fountain Flow," Polymer Engineering and Science, Vol. 26, pp.190-196, 1986.
26. P. G. Lafleur. and M. R. Kamal, "A Structure Oriented Computer Simulation of the Injection Molding of Viscoelastic Crystalline Polymers PartⅠ: Model with Fountain Flow, Packing, Solidification," Polymer Engineering and Science, Vol.26, pp.92-102, 1986.
27. H. Mavridis, A. N. Hrymak. and J. Vlachopoulos, "Finite Element Simulation of Fountain Flow in Injection Molding," Polymer Engineering and Science, Vol.26, pp.449-454, 1986.
28. M. R. Kamal, S. K. Goyal and E. Chu, "Simulation of Injection Mold Filling of Viscoelastic Polymer with Fountain Flow," AICHE Journal, Vol.34, pp.94-106, 1988.
29. R. E. Hayes, H. H. Dannelongue and P. A. Tanguy, "Numerical Simulation of Mold Filling in Reaction Injection Molding," Polymer Engineering and Science, Vol.31, pp.842-848, 1991.
30. C. G. Gogos and C. F. Huang, "The Process of Cavity Filling Including the Fountain Flow in Injection Molding," Polymer Engineering and Science, Vol.26, pp.1457-1466, 1986.
31. F. J. Perrett, D. D. Reible, and R. C. Mcilhenny, "Modeling Fountain Flow and Filling Front Shape in Reaction Injection Molding," Polymer Engineering and Science, Vol.33, pp.716-720, 1993.
32."Standard Test Method for Tensile Properties of Plastics," Annual Book of ASTM Standards, D638-91.