1. L. W. Nagel, SPICE2: A computer to simulate semiconductor circuits, Univ. California, Berkeley, ERL Memo ERL-M520, 1975.
2. W. T. Weeks, A. J. Jimenez, G. W. Mahoney, D. Mehta, H. Qassemzadeh, and T. R. Scott, “Algorithms for ASTAP – A network analysis program,” IEEE Trans. Circuit Theory, vol. CT-20, pp. 628-634, 1973.
3. E. Lelarasmee, A. E. Ruheli, and A. L. Sangiovanni-Vincentelli, “The waveform relaxation method for time-domain analysis of large scale integrated circuits,” IEEE Trans. Computer-Aided Design, vol. CAD-1, pp. 131-145, 1982.
4. R. A. Saleh, J. E. Kleckner, and A. R. Newton, “Iterated timing analysis and SPLICE1,” in Proc. ICCAD-83, pp. 139-140, 1983.
5. P. Sonneveld, “CGS, a fast lanezos-type solver for nonsymmetric linear systems,” SIAM J. Sci. Stat. Comput., vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 36-52, 1989.
6. K. M. Eickhoof and W. L. Engl, “Levelized Incomplete LU Factorization and Its Application to Large-scale Circuit Simulation,” IEEE Trans. Computer-Aided Design, vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 720-727, 1995.
7. Z. Y. Zhao, Q. M. Zhang, G. L. Tan, and J. M. Xu, “A new preconditioner for CGS iteration in solving large sparse nonsymmetric linear equations in semiconductor device simulation,” IEEE Trans. Computer-Aided Design, vol. 10, no. 11, 1991.
8. Jiri Vlach, Kishore Singhal, Computer methods for circuit analysis and design, Van Nostrand Reinhold, New York, pp. 428-430, 1994.
9. Y. Leblebici, M. S. Unlu, H. Morfoc, S. M. Kang, “Transient simulation of heterojunction photodiodes-part Ι: Computational Methods,” IEEE J Light Wave Technol, vol. 13, pp.396-405, 1995.
10. A. H. Sherman, “On Newton-iterative methods for the solution of systems of nonlinear equations,” SIAM J. Numerical Anal., vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 755-771, 1978.
11. Y. T. Tsai, J. F. Dai, and M. K. Tsai, “An improved levelized incomplete LU method and its application to 2D semiconductor device simulation,” Journal of the Chinese Institute of Engineers, vol. 24, pp. 389-396, 2001.
12. J. F. Dai, C. C. Chang, S. J. Li, and Y. T. Tsai, “A more equivalent-circuit model for Levelized incomplete LU factorization in semiconductor device simulation,” International Electron Devices and Materials Symposia, pp. 278-281, 2002.
13. Y. Leblebici, M. S. Unlu, H. Morkoc, and S. M. Kang, “One-Dimensional Transient Device Simulation Using a Direct Method Circuit Simulator,” IEEE Int. Symposium on Circuits and Systems, vol. 2, pp. 895-898, 1992.
14. F. Yamamoto and S. Takahashi, “Vectorized LU decomposition algorithms for large-scale circuit simulation.” IEEE Trans. Computer-Aided Design, vol. CAD-4, no.3, pp. 232-238, 1985.
15. H. C. Elman, “Iteration methods for large, sparse, nonsymmetrical systems of linear equations,” Ph.D. Thesis, Department of Computer Science, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut, U. S. A., 1982.
16. P. C. H. Chan and C. T. Sah, “Exact equivalent circuit model for steady-state characterization of semiconductor device with multiple-energy-level recombination centers,” IEEE Trans. Electron Device, vol. ED-26, no. 6, pp. 924-936, 1979.
17. K. Mayaram, Member, IEEE and D. O. Pederson, Fellow, “Coupling algorithms for mixed-level circuit and device simulation,” IEEE Trans. Computer-Aided Design, vol. 11, no. 8, 1992.
18. G. Massobriio, P. Antognetti, Semiconductor device modeling with SPICE, New York: McGraw-Hill, 1993.
19. Y. T. Tsai, C. Y. Lee, M. K. Tsai, “Levelized incomplete LU method and its application to semiconductor device simulation,” Solid-St Electron, vol. 44, pp. 1069-1075, 2000.
20. Y. T. Tsai, L. C. Huang, “Simulation of amorphous silicon thin-film transistor including adapted Gummel method,” International Journal of Numerical Modeling Electronic Networks, Devices and Fields, vol. 10, pp. 3-11, 1997.
21. J. F. Dai, C. C. Chang, J. W. Lee, S. J. Li, and Y. T. Tsai, “Simplified equivalent-circuit modeling for decoupled and partial decoupled methods in semiconductor device simulation,” to be appeared in International Journal of Numerical Modelling Electronic Networks, Devices and Fields.
22. H. K. Gummel, “A self-consistent iterative scheme for one-dimensional steady-state transistor calculations,” IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, vol. ED-11, pp. 455-465, 1964.
23. S. Selberherr, Analysis and simulation of semiconductor devices, New York, Springer, 1984.
24. C. C. Chang, J. F. Dai, and Y. T. Tsai, “Verification of 1D BJT numerical simulation and its application to mixed-level device and circuit simulation,” International Journal of Numerical Modelling, Electronic Networks, Devices, and Fields, vol. 16, pp. 81-94, 2003.
25. J. F. Dai, C. C. Chang, and Y. T. Tsai, “A simplified equivalent-circuit model for decoupled method in semiconductor-device simulation,” VLSI/CAD Symposium, Taiwan, 2002.
26. C. C. Chang, J. F. Dai, Y. M. Sun, and Y. T. Tsai, ‘‘Levelized incomplete LU factorization and its application to quasi-static MOSFET C-V simulation,’’ Journal of the Chinese Institute of Electrical Engineering, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 117-123, 2003.
27. J. F. Dai, C. C. Chang, S. J. Li, and Y. T. Tsai, “Further improvements in equivalent-circuit model with Levelized incomplete LU factorization for mixed-level semiconductor device and circuit simulation,” Solid-St Electron, vol. 48, pp. 1181-1188, 2004.
28. C. C. Chang, C. H. Huang, J. F. Dai, S. J. Li, and Y. T. Tsai, “3-D numerical device simulation including equivalent-circuit model,” 2002 IEDMS, Taipei, Dec. 2002.
29. S. Maeda, Y. Hirano, Y. Yamaguchi, T. Iwamatsu, T. Ipposhi, K. Ueda, K. Mashiko, S. Maegawa, H. Abe, and T. Nishimura, “Substrate-bias effect and source-drain breakdown characteristics in body-tied short-channel SOI MOSFET’s,” IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, vol. 46, no. 1, pp. 151, 1999.
30. C. H. Huang, “Development of 3-D semiconductor device simulator and analysis of SOI MOSFET,” M. S. Thesis, Institute of EE, National Central University, Taiwan, Republic of China, Jun. 2003.
31. S. M. Sze, Modern Semiconductor Device Physics, Chapter 3, John Wiley & Sons Inc., 1998.