||1. R. Williams, “Modern GaAs Processing Methods,” ch.1 Boston London, Artech House, 1990.|
2. H. Kressel and J. K. Butler, “Semiconductor Laser and Heterojunction LEDs,” Academic, New York, 1977.
3. A. C. Han, M. Wojtowicz, T. R. Block, X. Zhang, T. P. Chin, A. Cavus, A. Oki, and D. C. Streit, “Characterization of GaAs/AlGaAs heterojunction bipolar-transistor devices using photoreflectance and photoluminescence,” Journal of Applied Physics, Vol. 86, p.6160, 1999.
4. D. C. Herbert, “Extended velocity overshoot in GaAs HBT,” Semiconductor Science and Technology, Vol. 10, p.682, 1995.
5. R. Singh and C. M. Snowden, “A charge-control HEMT model incorporating deep-level effects,” Solid-State Electronics, Vol. 43, p.473, 1999.
6. S. Takamiya, M. Harayama, T. Sugimura, T. Tsuzuku, T. Taya, K. Iiyama and S. Hashimoto, “Reverse currents of schottky gates of III-V MESFET/HEMTs-field-emission and tunnel currents,” Solid-State Electronics, Vol. 42, p.447, 1998.
7. M. G. Kang, S. H. Sa, H. H. Park, K. S. Suh, and K. H. Oh, “The characterization of etched GaAs surface with HCl or H3PO4 solutions,” Thin Solid Films, Vol. 308, p.634, 1997.
8. L. Majumdar and P. Chattopadhyay, “Effect of interface states on the DC characteristics of short-channel metal-semiconductor field-effect transistor,” Applied Surface Science, Vol. 119, p.369, 1997.
9. R. Khare, D. B. Young, G. L. Snider, and E. L. Hu, “Effect of band structure on etch-stop layer in the photoelectrochemical etching of GaAs/AlGaAs semiconductor structures,” Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 62, p.1809, 1993.
10. E. H. Chen, D. T. Mclnturff, T. P. Chin, M. R. Melloch, and J. M. Woodall, “Use of annealed low-temperature grown GaAs as a selective photoetch-stop layer,” Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 68, p.1678, 1996.
11. H. J. Yoon, M. H. Choi, and I. S. Park, “The study of native on chemically etched GaAs(100) surface,” Journal of the Electrochemical Society, Vol. 139, p.3229, 1992.
12. L. H. Peng, C. W. Chuang, J. K. Ho, C. N. Huang, and C. Y. Chen, “Deep ultraviolet enhanced wet chemical etching of gallium nitride,” Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 72, p.939, 1998.
13. G. C. Tisone and A. W. Johnson, “Laser-controlled etching of chromium-doped (100) GaAs,” Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 42, p.530, 1993.
14. R. Khare, E. L. Hu, J. J. Brown, and M. A. Mellendes, “Micromachining in III-V semiconductors using wet photoelectrochemical etching,” Journal of the Vacuum Science and Technology B, Vol. 11, p.2497, 1993.
15. E. H. Nicollian and J. R. Brews, “MOS (Metal Oxide Semiconductor) Physics and Technology,” p.738.