1. Aleotti, P., Chowdhury, R., 1999, “Landslide hazard assessment: summary review and new perspectives”, Bulletin of Engineering Geology and the Environment 58, 21– 44.
2. Arias, A., 1970, “A measure of earthquake intensity”, Seismic Design for Nuclear Power Plant, Hansen RJ .MIT Press: Cambridge, MA, 438-483.
3. Alcantara-Ayala, I., 2004, “Hazard assessment of rainfall-induced landsliding in Mexico”, Geomorphology, 61, 19 – 40.
4. Ayalew, L., Yamagishi, H., 2004a, “Slope movements in the Blue Nile basin, as seen from landscape evolution perspective”, Geomorphology 57, 95–116.
5. Ayalew, L., Yamagishi, H., Ugawa, N., 2004b, “Landslide susceptibility mapping using GIS-based weighted linear combination, the case in Tsugawa area of Agano River, Niigata Prefecture, Japan”, Landslides 1, 73–81.
6. Ayalew L., Yamagishi H., 2005, “The application of GIS-based logistic regression for landslide susceptibility mapping in the Kakuda-Yahiko Mountains, Central Japan”, Geomorphology 65, 15–31.
7. Akgun A., 2007, “GIS-based landslide susceptibility for Arsin-Yomra (Trabzon, North Turkey) region”, Environmental Geology 51, 1377–1387.
8. Bannari, A., Morin, D., Benie, G. and Bonn, F., 1995. “A theoretical review of different mathematical models of geometric corrections applied to remote sensing images”, Remote Sensing Reviews, 13, pp.27-47.
9. Barlow, J., Franklin, S., and Martin, Y., 2006, “High spatial resolution satellite imagery, DEM derivatives, and image segmentation for the detection of mass wasting processes”, Photogrammetric Engineering & Remote Sensing 72, No. 6, pp. 687-692.
10. Brenning, 2005, “Spatial prediction models for landslide hazards: review, comparison and evaluation”, Natural Hazards and Earth System Sciences 5, 853–862.
11. Brenning, 2005, “Climatic and geomorphological controls of rock glaciers in the Andes of Central Chile: Combining statistical modelling and field mapping”, Dissertation, Mathematisch- Naturwissenschaftliche Fakult¨at II, Humboldt-Universit¨at zu Berlin, Berlin, urn:nbn:de:kobv:11-10049648.
12. Bai, S.-B., Wang, J., Lu, G.-N., Zhou, P.-G., Hou, S.-S., and Xu, S.-N., 2009, “GIS-Based and Data-Driven Bivariate Landslide-Susceptibility Mapping in the Three Gorges Area, China”, Pedosphere 19(1), 14–20.
13. Chang, K.-T., Chiang, S.-H., Hsu, M.-L., 2007, “Modeling typhoon- and earthquake-induced landslides in a mountainous watershed using logistic regression”, Geomorphology, 89, 335–347.
14. Chang, Y.-L., Liang, L.-S., Han, C.-C., Fang, J.-P., Liang, W.-Y., and Chen, K.-S., 2007, “Multisource data fusion for landslide classification using generalized positive boolean functions”, IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 45, Issue 6, part 1, pp 1697–1708.
15. Chen, C.-H., 2008, “Using instability index method to evaluate the landslide characteristic of watersheds－a case study of tribal watershed in Ren-ai village”, M. S. Thesis of Department of Civil Engineering, National Chung Hsing University (in Chinese with English abstract).
16. Chen, K.-J., 2000, “Landslide susceptibility of the central cross-island highway – a case study from Tungshih – Techi section”, M. S. Thesis of Graduate Institute of Applied Geology, National Central University, p. 13 (in Chinese with English abstract).
17. Chen, Y.-Z., 2007, “The study of topographic characteristics associate with landslide distribution in the Tseng-Wen reservoir catchment”, M. S. Thesis of Institute of Resources Engineer, National Cheng Kung University (in Chinese with English abstract).
18. Chung, C.F., Fabbri, A.G., and Westen, C. J. van, 1995, “Multivariate Regression Analysis for Landslide Hazard Zonation, Geographical Information Systems in Assessing Natural Hazards”, The Netherlands, 107-133.
19. Coe, J.A., et al., 2004, “Landslide susceptibility from topography in Guatemala”, Taylor & Francis Group, London, ISBN-04-1535-665 2, v. 1, p. 69-78
20. Cox, D.R., 1958, “The Regression Analysis of Binary Sequences”, Journal of the Royal Statistical Society. Series B (Methodological), 20, 215-242.
21. Dahal, G.P., Padmadas, S. S., and Hinde P.R.A., 2008, Fertility-limiting behavior and contraceptive choice among men in Nepal. International Family Planning Perspectives 34(1): 6-14.
22. Dai, F.C., Lee, C.F., 2002, “Landslide characteristics and slope instability modeling using GIS Lantau Island, Hong Kong”, Geomorphology 42, 213– 238.
23. Tamer Y. D., Çan T., Ömer E., Mustafa K., Ahmet D., Şerafettin A. and Durmaz S., 2004, “Landslide inventory of northwestern Anatolia, Turkey”, Engineering Geology, 77, 99-114.
24. Federici, P. R., et al.., 2007, “Multidisciplinary investigations in evaluating landslide susceptibility—An example in the Serchio River valley (Italy)”, Quaternary International, 171–172, 52–63.
25. Fisher R. A., 1912, “On an absolute criterion for fitting frequency curves”, reproduced from “Messenger of Mathematics”, v. 14: 155-160.
26. García-Rodríguez, M.J., Malpica, J.A., Benito B., Díaz M., 2008, “Susceptibility assessment of earthquake-triggered landslides in El Salvador using logistic regression”, Geomorphology 95, 172–191.
27. Gorsevski P.V., Gessler P.E., and Foltz R.B., 2000, “Spatial prediction of landslide hazard using logistic regression and GIS”, 4th International Conference on Integrating GIS and Environmental Modeling (GIS/EM4): Problems, Prospects and Research Needs. Banff, Alberta, Canada, September 2 - 8.
28. Gorsevski, P.V., Gessler, P.E. and Jankowski, P., 2003, “Integrating a fuzzy k-means classification and a Bayesian approach for spatial prediction of landslide hazard”, Journal of Geographical Systems, 5(3), 223-251.
29. Godt J.W., et al.. 2008, “Transient deterministic shallow landslide modeling: Requirements for susceptibility and hazard assessments in a GIS framework”, Engineering Geology, 102, 214–226.
30. Guzzetti F., 2005, “Review and selection of optimal geological models related to spatial information available, risk aware: risk-advanced weather forecast system to advise on risk events and management”, Action 1.14. IRPI CNR, Perugia, Italy.
31. Guzzetti, F., Carrara, A., Cardinali, M., Reichenbach, P., 1999, “Landslide hazard evaluation: a review of current techniques and their application in a multi-scale study, central Italy”, Geomorphology 31, 181–216.
32. Haneberg, William C., 2004, “A Rational Probabilistic Method for Spatially Distributed Landslide Hazard Assessment”, Environmental & Engineering Geoscience, Vol. X, No. 1, pp. 27–43.
33. Hosmer, D.W. and Lemeshow, S. 2000, “Applied logistic regression”, John Wiley & Sons, New York, 2nd edn., 373.
34. Hothorn, T. and Lausen, B., 2003, “Double-bagging: combining classifiers by bootstrap aggregation”, Pattern Recognition, 36, 1303–1309.
35. Huang, C.-M., 2005, “Using fuzzy neural network to evaluate landslide susceptibility - a case study in KuoHsing, Central Taiwan”, M. S. Thesis of Graduate Institute of Applied Geology, National Central University, p. 13 (in Chinese with English abstract).
36. Hutchinson, J.N., 1995, “Landslide hazard assessment”, Landslides, 1805-1841.
37. Jian, L.-B., 1992, “Application of geographic information system in the quantitative assessment of hillslope stability”, the M.S. thesis of institute of civil engineer, National Chung Hsing University.
38. Kamp, U., et al, 2008, “GIS-based landslide susceptibility mapping for the 2005 Kashmir earthquake region”, Geomorphology 101 (2008) 631–642.
39. Kang, K.-B., 2009, “Evaluation on the landslide potential in the Tsengwen reservoir watershad”, M. S. Thesis of Graduate Institute of Land Management and Development, Chang Jung Christian University (in Chinese with English abstract).
40. Lai, W.-T., 2009, “Using Different Classification of Landslide to Improve research of Landslide susceptibility－A Case Study of Techi Reservoir watershed”, M. S. Thesis of Department of Civil Engineering, National Chung Hsing University (in Chinese with English abstract).
41. Lee, C.-T., Huang, C.-C., Lee, J.-F., Pan, K.-L., Lin, M.-L., Dong, J.-J., 2008, “Statistical approach to earthquake induced landslide susceptibility”, Engineering Geology 100, 43–58.
42. Lee, S. and Evangelista, D. G., 2006, “Earthquake-induced landslide-susceptibility mapping using an artificial neural network”, Naural. Hazards and Earth Sysem. Sciences, 6, 687–695.
43. Lee, S., et al., 2004, “Determination and application of the weights for landslide susceptibility mapping using an artificial neural network”, Engineering Geology 71 (2004) 289–302.
44. Lee, S., Ryu, J., Min, K., Won, J., 2003, “Landslide susceptibility analysis using G.I.S. and artificial neural network”, Earth Surface Processes and Landforms 28, 1361–1376.
45. Reid, Leslie M., 1998, “Calculation of average landslide frequency using climatic records”, Water Resources Research, Vol. 34, No. 4, 869–877.
46. Liang, L. S.; Chen, K. S.; Chu, C.-R., 2004, “Monitoring of Vetegation Coverage of Taiwan Island using SPOT imagery data”, Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium, Volume 5, 3424-3427.
47. Liang, L.-S., Chen, K.-S., Wang, C.-L., Chen, A.J.; Boerner, W.-M., 2005a, “Landslide monitoring and assessment in taiwan using SPOT series satellites,” Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium, 2005, Vol. 2, PP 1397- 1400.
48. Liang, L.-S., Chen, K.-S., Wang, C.-L., Chen, A. J., Boerner, W.-M., 2005b, “ The Landslide Analysis of Taiwan in 2004 “, Progress in Electromagnetics Research Symposium (PIERS), Hangzhou China.
49. Liang, L.-S., Huang, S.-H., Chen, K.-S., 2007, “Long Term Mapping of Greenness Resources Using SPOT Imagery Data”, Remote Sensing Symposium Across Taiwan Strait, Chungli, Taiwan.
50. Liao, Q.-Y., 2009, “A Study of the Characteristics of Landslides in the Catchments of Tahen River”, M. S. Thesis of Institute of Earth Sciences, National Cheng Kung University (in Chinese with English abstract).
51. Lin, C.-C., 2007, “Application of Principle Component Analysis and Dangerous Value Method on Landslide potential Analysis Using Chen-Yu-Lan Creek Basin”, M. S. Thesis of department of construction engineering, Chaoyang University of Technology (in Chinese with English abstract).
52. Lin, Y. H., 2003, “Application of neural networks to landslide susceptibility analysis”, M. S. Thesis of Graduate Institute of Applied Geology, National Central University, p. 81 (in Chinese with English abstract).
53. Liu, Y.-X., 2007, “Applied Spatial Analysis Technology to Access Landslide Susceptibility－A Case Study in Shei-Pa National Park”, M. S. Thesis of department of environmental engineering and science, Feng Chia University, p17 (in Chinese with English abstract).
54. Liu, W.-H., 2005, “Quantifying Landslide Factors in Kaohsiung Area”, M. S. Thesis of Department of Soil and Water Conservation, National Pingtung University of Science and Technology, p51 (in Chinese with English abstract).
55. Liu, Y.-H., 2007, “Applied Spatial Analysis Technology to Access Landslide Susceptibility－A Case Study in Shei-Pa National Park”, M. S. Thesis of Institute of Environmental Engineering and Science, Feng Chia University (in Chinese with English abstract).
56. Martin, Y. and Church, M., 1997, “Diffusion in Landscape Development Models: on The Nature of Basic Transport Relations”, Earth Surface Processes and Landforms, vol 22, 273–279.
57. Mark R.K., Ellen S.D., 1995, “Statistical and simulation models for mapping debris-flow hazard, Geographical Information Systems in Assessing Natural Hazards”, 93-106.
58. Mathew J., Jha V. K., and Rawat G. S., 2007, “Application of binary logistic regression analysis and its validation for landslide susceptibility mapping in part of Garhwal Himalaya, India”, International Journal of Remote Sensing, Vol. 28, No. 10, 2257–2275.
59. McDermid and Franklin, 1995, “Remote sensing and geomorphic discrimination of slope processes”, Zeitschrift fur Geomorphologie, 101: 165-185.
60. Michie, D., Spiegelhalter, D.J. and Taylor, C.C., 1994, “Machine Learning, Neural and Statistical Classification”, Intenerner version (http://www.amsta.leeds.ac.uk/~charles /statlog/).
61. Nilsen, T. H., Taylor F. A., and Brabb E. E., 1976, “Recent landslides in Alameda County, California (1940 –71): An estimate of economic losses and correlations with slope, rainfall, and ancient landslide deposits”, U.S. Geological Survey Bull., 1398, 21.
62. Jose´ A. P., Jose´ D., Lo´pez Casado C., 2005, “A preliminary probabilistic seismic hazard assessment in terms of Arias intensity in southeastern Spain”, Engineering Geology, 77, 139–151.
63. Pradhan, B. and Lee, S., 2007, “Utilization of Optical Remote Sensing Data and GIS Tools for Regional Landslide Hazard Analysis Using an Artificial Neural Network Model”, Earth Science Frontiers, Volume 14, Issue 6, 143–152.
64. Saaty, T.L., 1980. The Analytical Hierarchy Process. McGraw Hill, New York. pp 350.
65. Soeters, R., Van Westen, C.J., 1996. “Slope instability recognition, analysis, and zonation”. In: Turner, K.A., Schuster, R.L. (eds.), Landslides: investigation and mitigation. Transport Research Board Special Report, vol. 247, pp. 129– 177.
66. SPSS (2004) SPSS 13.0 Command Sintax Reference. SPSS inc. Chicago, 1994 p.
67. Su, M.-B. et al., 2009, “Application of Instability Index Method to Analyze the Potential of Slope Collapse”, Journal of Soil and Water Conservation Technology, 4(1)9-23 (in Chinese with English abstract).
68. Vapnik, V. N., 2001, “The nature of statistical learning theory”, Statistics for Engineering and Information Science, Springer, New York, 2nd edn.
69. Varnes, D.J., 1984, “Landslide hazard zonation: a review of principles and practice”, The UNESCO Press, Paris, 63 p.
70. Wang, M.-H., 2008, “Application of SPOT Satellite Images and GIS for Landslide Potential Analysis-A case study of Shao-Lai River”, M. S. Thesis of Department of Construction Engineering, Chaoyang University of Technology (in Chinese with English abstract).
71. Van Westen, C. J., Castellanos, E., Kuriakose, Sekhar L., 2008, “Spatial data for landslide susceptibility, hazard, and vulnerability assessment: An overview”, Engineering Geology, 102, 112–131.
72. Wu, C.-H., 2004, “Establish Assessment Model for the Landslide Potential Caused by Rainfall Event”, PhD. Thesis of Department of Soil and Water Conservation, National Chung Hsing University, P20 (in Chinese with English abstract).
73. Xiao, Z.-Y., 2008, “A study on the Changes and Characteristics of Landslide in Shoufong River Catchments”, M. S. Thesis of Institute of Natural Resources, National Dong Hwa University (in Chinese with English abstract).
74. Yang H., Robert A., George H., 2007, “Use of satellite remote sensing data in the mapping of global landslide susceptibility”, Natural Hazards.
75. Yesilnacar E. and Topal T., 2005, “Landslide susceptibility mapping: A comparison of logistic regression and neural networks methods in a medium scale study, Hendek region (Turkey)”, Engineering Geology, 79, 251 – 266.
76. Zezere, J. L. and Rodrigues, M. L., 2002, “Rainfall thresholds for landsliding in Lisbon Area”, Portugal, in: Landslides, edited by: Rybar, J., Stemberk, J., and Wagner, P., A. A. Balkema, 333–338.