||1. Boldes, U., Colman, J. and Maranon Di Leo J. (2001) Field study of the flow behind single and double row herbaceous windbreaks. Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, Vol. 89, pp. 665–687|
2. Brunet, Y. , Finnigan, J.J. and Raupach M.R. (1993) A wind tunnel study of air flow in waving wheat : single-point velocity statistics, Boundary-Layer Meteorol, Vol.81, pp. 95-132
3. Chu, C.R., Parlange, M.B., Katul, G.G. and Albertson, J.D. (1996) Probability density functions of turbulent velocity and temperature in the atmospheric surface layer, Water Resources Research, Vol. 32, No. 6, pp. 1681-1688
4. Cionco, R.M. (1985) On modeling canopy flow coupled to th surface boundary layer. 17th Conference Agricultural and Forest Meteorology and 7th Conference Biometeorology and Aerobiology, pp. 116-119
5. Coppin, P.A., Raupach, M.R. Legg, B.J. (1986) Experiments on scalar dispersion within a source. Boundary-Layer Meteorol, Vol. 35, pp. 167-191
6. Dumbauld, R.K., Cionco, R.M. (1985) A method for characterizing turbulence and wind speed profiles within and above vegetative canopies. 17th Conference Agricultural and Forest Meteorology and 7th Conference Biometeorology and Aerobiology, pp. 120-123
7. Finnigan, J. (2000) Turbulence in plant canopies. Annual Review Fluid Mech. Vol. 32, pp. 519-571
8. Finnigan, J.J.,and Shaw, R.H. (2000) A wind-tunnel study in wheat: an EOF analysis of the structure of the large-eddy motion. Boundary-Layer Meteorol, Vol. 96, pp. 211-255
9. Finnigan, J.J. (1979) Turbulence in waving wheat II .Structure of momentum transfer. Boundary-Layer Meteorol, Vol.16, pp. 213-236
10. Gardiner, B.A. (1994) Wind and windforces in a plantation spruce forest. Boundary-Layer Meteorol, Vol.67, pp. 161-186
11. Ghisalberti, M., and Nepf, H.M. (2002) Mixing layers and coherent structures in vegetated aquatic flow. J. Geophys. Research, Vol. 107, No.C2, pp. 1-11.
12. Irvine, M.R., Gardiner, B. A. and Hill, M.K.(1997)The evolution of turbulence across a forest edge. Boundary-Layer Meteorol, Vol.84, pp. 467-496
13. Kim, D.S., Cho, G.H. and White, B.R. (2000) A wind-tunnel study of atmospheric boundary-layer flow over vegetated surfaces to suppress PM10 emission on owens (dry) lake, Boundary-Layer Meteorol. Vol.97, pp. 309-329
14. Katul, G.G., Parlange, M.B. and Chu, C.R. (1994) Intermittency, local isotropy and non-Gaussian statistics in atmospheric surface layer turbulence, Physics of Fluids, Vol.6, No.7, pp. 2480-2492
15. Katul, G.G. and Chu, C.R. (1998) A theoretical and experimental investigation of energy-containing scales in the dynamic sublayer of boundary layer, Boundary-Layer Meteorology, Vol.86, No.2, pp. 279-312
16. Lalic, B., Mihailovic, D.T. Rajkovic, B., Arsenic, I.D. and Radlovic, D. (2003) Wind profile within the forest canopy and in the transition layer above it. Environmental Modeling & Software, Vol. 18, pp. 943–950
17. Massman, W. (1987) A comparative study of some mathematical models of the mean wind structure and aerodynamic drag of plant canopies. Boundary-Layer Meteorology, Vol. 40, pp. 179–197.
18. Mihailovic, D.T., Lalic, B. Rajkovic, B. and Arsenic, I. (1999) A roughness sublayer wind profile above non-uniform surface. Boundary-Layer Meteorology, Vol. 93, No.3, pp. 425–451.
19. Novak, M.D., Warland J.S., Orchaansky, A.L., Ketler, R., Green, R. (2000) Wind tunnel and field measurements of turbulent flow in forests. Part I :Uniformly thinned stands. Boundary-Layer Meteorol, Vol. 95, pp. 457-495
20. Peterka, J.A. and Cermak, J.E. (1974) Simulation of atmospheric flows in short wind tunnel test sections, Report for Center of Building Technology, CER73-74JAP-JEC32, Fluid Dynamics anf Diffusion Laboratory, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colo.
21. Richardson, G.M. and Richards, P.J. (1995) Full-scale measurement of the effect of a porous windbreak on wind spectra. J. of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics. Vol.54/55, pp. 611-619
22. Raupach, M.R., Coppin, P.A., and Legg, B.J. (1986) Experiments on scalar dispersion within a model plant canopy. Part I: The turbulence structure. Boundary-Layer Meteorol, Vol. 35, pp. 21-52
23. Raupach, M.R., Antonia, R. A., and Rajagopalan, S. (1991) Rough-wall turbulent boundary layers. Applied Mechanics Review, Vol. 44, pp. 1-25
24. Raupach, M.R. (1992) Drag and dragpartition on rough surfaces. Boundary-Layer meteorol, Vol. 60, pp. 375-385
25. Shaw, R.H., Brunet, Y., Finnigan, J.J., and Raupach, M.R. (1995) A wind tunnel study of air flow in waving wheat: Two-point velocity statistics. Boundary-Layer Meteorol, Vol. 76, pp. 349-376
26. Shaw, R.H., Tavanger, J. and Ward, D.P. (1983) Structure of the Reynolds stress in canopy layer. J. Clim. Applied Meteorol, Vol.22, pp. 1922-1931
27. Schwartz, R.C., Fryrear, D.W., Harris, B.L., Bilbro, J.D. and Juo, A.S.R. (1995) Mean flow and shear stress distributions as influenced by vegetative windbreak structure. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology. Vol.75, pp. 1-22
28. Simiu, E. and Scanlan, R.H. (1996) Wind Effect on Structures, 3rd edition, Johns Wiley and Sons, Inc.
29. White, B. and Nepf, H.M. (2003) Scalar transport in random cylinder arrays at moderate Reynolds number. J. Fluid Mech. Vol. 487, pp. 43-79
30. 朱佳仁 (2003) 環境流體力學, 科技圖書出版公司印行