||1. Berlin, N.H., U.S. Patent 3,280,536, assigned to Esso research and engineering company (1966).|
2. Bird, R.B., W.E. Stewart and E. N. Lightfoot, Transport Phenomena, 503, Wiley, New York(1960).
3. Chue, K.T., J.N. Yoo, S.H. Cho and R.T. Yang, “Comparison of Activated Carbon and Zeolite 13X for CO2 Recovery from Flue Gas by Pressure Swing Adsorption”, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 34(2), 591-598 (1995).
4. Diagne D., M. Goto and T. Hirose, “New PSA Process with Intermediate Feed Inlet Position Operated with Dual Refluxes: Application to Carbon Dioxide Removal and Enrichment”, J. Chem. Eng. Jpn., 27(1), 85-89(1994).
5. Diagne D., M. Goto and T. Hirose, “Numerical Analysis of a Dual Refluxed PSA Process During Simultaneous Removal and Concentration of Carbon Dioxide Dilute Gas from Air”, J. Chem. Tech. Biotechnol., 65, 29-38 (1996).
6. Doong, S.J. and R.T. Yang, “Bulk Separation of Multicomponent Gas Mixtures by Pressure Swing Adsorption: Pore/Surface Diffusion and Equilibrium Models”, AIChE J., 32, 397 (1986).
7. Doong, S.J., and R.T. Yang,“Bidisperse Pore Diffusion Model for Zeolite Pressure Swing Adsorption”, AIChE J., 33, 1045 (1987b).
8. Dong, F., L. Hongmei, K. Akio, G. Motonobu and H. Tsutomu, “The Petlyuk PSA process for the separation of ternary gas mixtures: exemplification by separating a mixture of CO2–CH4–N2”, Separation and Purification Technology, 16, 159-166(1999)
9. Farooq, S. and D. M. Ruthven, “A Comparison of linear Driving Force and Pore Diffusion Models for a Pressure Swing Adsorption Bulk Separation Process”, Chem. Eng. Sci., 45, 107 (1990b).
10. Gomes, V. G. and M. M. Hassan “Coalseam methane recovery by vacuum swing adsorption”, Separation and Purification Technology, 24, 189-196 (2001)
11. Guerin de Montgareuil, P. and D. Domine, U.S. Patent 3,155,468, to Societe L, Air Liquide, Paris(1964).
12. Hassan, M.M., D.M. Ruthven and N.S. Raghavan, “Air Separation by Pressure Swing Adsorption on A Carbon Molecular Sieve”, Chem. Eng. Sci., 41, 1333 (1986).
13. Hassan, M. M. and N. S. Raghavan, “Pressure Swing Adsorption Air Separation on a Carbon Molecular Seive-II. Investigation of a Modified Cycle with Pressure Equalization and No Purge”, Chem. Eng. Sci., 42, 2037 (1987).
14. Izumi, J., “Hydrogen Sulfide Removel with Pressure Swing Adsorption from Process Off-Gas” in Fundamentals of Adsorption (Ed. M. Suzuki), Kodan-sha, Tokyo, 293-299(1992a).
15. Izumi, J., “Process Off-Gas Treatment with Pressure Swing Adsorption”,Proceedings of Symposium on Adsorption Processes, Chung-Li, Taiwan, 71-84(1992b).
16. Jee J.,M. Kim and C. Lee,“Adosorption Characteristics of Hydrogen Mixtures in a Layered Bed : Binary, Ternary, and Five-component Mixtures”, Ind. Eng. Chem Res. , 40, 868-878 (2001)
17. Kikkinides, E.S. and R.T. Yang, “Simultaneous SO2/NOx Removel and SO2 Recovery from Flue Gas by Pressure Swing Adsorption ”, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 30(8), 1981-1989 (1991).
18. Kikkinides, E.S. and R.T. Yang, “Gas Separation and Purification by Polymeric Adsorbents: Flue Gas Desulfurization and SO2 Recovery with Styrenic Polymers”, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 32(10), 2365-2372(1993).
19. Kikkinides, E.S., R.T. Yang and S.H. Cho, “Concentration and Recovery of CO2 from Flue Gas by Pressure Swing Adsorption”, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 32(11), 2714-2720 (1993).
20. Kim, J.N., K.T. Chue, K.I. Kim, S.H. Cho and J.K. Kim, “Non-Isothermal Adsorption of Nitrogen-Carbon Dioxide Mixture in a Fixed Bed of Zeolite-X”, J. Chem. Eng. Japan, 27(1), 45-51 (1994).
21. Kowler, D.E. and R. H. Kadlec, “The Optimal Control of a Periodic Adsorber”, AIChE. J., 18, 1027 (1972).
22. Lee, C., J. Yang and H. Ahn, “Effects of Carbon-to-Zeolite Ratio on Layered Bed H2 PSA for Coke Oven Gas”, AIChE J., Vol.45,No.3 (1999)
23. Li, Z. and R. T. Yang, “Concentration Profile for Linear Driving Force Model for Diffusion in a Particle”, AIChE J., 45(1), 1999.
24. Marsh, W.D., F.S. Pramuk, R.C. Hoke and C.W. Skarstrom, U.S. Patent 3,142,547 to Esso Research and Engineering Company(1964).
25. McCabe, W.L., J.C. smith and P. Harriott, Unit operations of Chemical Engineering, 325, 406-408, Fourth Edition, McGraw-Hill, Inc.(1985)
26. Montgomery, D.C. ,Design & Analysis of experiments, Wiley, New York (1997)
27. Nakao, S. and M. Suzuki, “Mass Transfer Coefficient in Cyclic Adsorption and Desorption”, J. Chem. Eng. Japan, 16, 114(1983).
28. Park, J., J. Kim and S. Cho, “Performance Analysis of Four-Bed H2 PSA Process Using Layered Beds”, AIChE J.,Vol. 46, No.4 (2000)
29. Pugsley T.S., F. Berruti and A. Chakma, “Computer Simulation of a Novel Circulating Fluidized Bed Pressure-Temperature Swing Adsorption for Recovering Carbon Dioxide from Flue Gases”, Chem. Eng. Sci., 49(22), 4465-4481(1994).
30. Rubel,A.M. and J.M.Stencel, The Effect of Low-Coneentration SO2 on the Adsorption of NO from Gas over Activated Carbon. 521-526. Fuel 1997.
31. Ruthven,D.M., Principles of Adsorption & Adsorption Process,209-213,Wiley(1984)
32. Shin, H.S. and K. S. Knabel, “Pressure Swing Adsorption: A Theoretical Study of Diffusion-Induced Separation”, AIChE J., 33, 654 (1987).
33. Sircar, S. and J.W. Zondlo, U.S. Patent 4,013,429 to Air Product and Chemicals, Inc (1977).
34. Siriwardane, R. V., M. Shen, E. P. Fisher and J. A. Poston, “Adsorption of CO2 on Molecular Sieves and Activated Carbon”, Energy & Fuels,15,279-284 (2001)
35. Skarstrom, C.W., “Use of Adsorption Phenomena in Automatic Plant-Type Gas Analysis”, Ann., NY Acad. Sci.,72,751(1959).
36. Skarstrom, C.W.,“Fractionating gas mixtures by adsorption”, U.S. Patent 2,444,627, assigned to Esso research and engineering company (1960).
37. Smith, J.M. and H.C. Van Ness, Introduction to chemical Engineering Thermodynamics, p.109, 4th edith, McGraw-Hill Book Company,(1987)
38. Takamura, Y., S. Narita, J. Aoki, S. Hironaka and S. Uchida “Evaluation of dual-bed pressure swing adsorption for CO2 recovery from boiler exhaust gas”, Separation and purification Technology 24,519-528(2001).
39. Tamura, T., U.S. Patent 3,797,201, assigned to T. Tamura, Tokoy, Japan(1974).
40. Turnock, P. H. and R. H. Kadlec, “Separation of Nitrogen and Methane via Periodic Adsorption”, AIChE J., 17, 335 (1971).
41. Welty, J.R.,C.R. Wicks and R.E. Wilson, Fundamentals of Momentum, Heat, and Mass Transfer, AppendixⅠ, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. (1983).
42. Yang, J., C. Lee and J. Chang,“Separation of Hydrogen Mixture by a Two-Bed Pressure Swing Adsorption Process Using Zeolite 5A”, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. ,36, 2789-2798 (1997)
43. Yang, R.T. and S.J. Doong, “Gas Separation by Pressure Swing Adsorption : A Pore Diffusion Model for Bulk Separation”, AIChE J., 31, 1829 (1985).
44. Zhang, W.X., H. Yahiro, N. Mizuno, M. Iwamoto and J. Izumi, “Silver Ion-Exchanged Zeolites as Highly Effective Adsorbents for Removal of Nox by Pressure Swing Adsorption”, Journal of Materials Science Letters, 12, 1197-1198 (1993a).
45. Zhang, W.X., H. Yahiro, N. Mizuno, J. Izumi and M. Iwamoto, “Removal of Nitrogen Monoxide on Copper Ion-Exchanged Zeolites by Pressure Swing Adsorption”, Langmuir, 9(9), 2337-2343 (1993b).
46. Zhang, W. , M. Jia, J. Yu and T. Wu, “Adsorption properties of Nitrogen Monoxide on Silver Ion-Exchanged Zeolites”, chem. master., 11,920-923 (1999)
47. Byung-Ki Na, Hwanug Lee, Kee-Kahb Koo and Hyung Song, “Effect of Rinse and Recycle Methods on the Pressure Swing Adsorption Process to Recover CO2 from Power Plant Gas Using Activated Carbon”, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res.,41,5498-5503(2002)
48. Salil U. Rege, Ralph T. Yang, “Propane/propylene separation by pressure swing adsorption：sorbent comparison and mulitiplicity of cyclic steady states”, Chemical Engineering Science,
49. Jong-Ho Park, Hee-Tae Beum, Jong-Nam Kim, Soon-Haeng Cho, “Numerical Analysis on the Power Consumption of the PSA Process for Recovering CO2 from Flue Gas”, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res.,
50. Mark W. Ackley, Salil U. Rege, Himanshu Saxena, “Application of natural zeolites in the purification and separation of gases”, Microporous and Mesoporous Materials,61,25-42(2003)
51.A. Olajossy, A. Gawdzik, Z. Budner and J. Dula, “Methane separation from coal mine methane gas by vacuum pressure swing adsorption”,
52.Daeho Ko, Ranjani Siriwardane and Lorenz T. Biegler, “Optimization of a Pressure-Swing Adsorption Process Using Zeolite 13X for CO2 Sequestration”, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res.,42,339-348(2003)