||1. H. H. Manko, Solder and Soldering, 2nd Ed., McGraw-Hill, Inc., New York, 1979.|
2. W. J. Plumbridge, “Review: Solders in Electronics,” Journal of Materials Science, Vol. 31, 1996, pp. 2501-2514.
3. W. J. Plumbridge, “Structural Integrity in Electronics,” Fatigue and Fracture of Engineering Materials and Structures, Vol. 27, 2004, pp. 723-734.
4. 菅沼 克昭, 鉛付技術, 工業調查會, 日本, 2001. (日文)
5. Lead-Free Solder Project Final Report, NCMS Report 0401RE96, National Center for Manufacturing Sciences, Michigan, 1997.
6. E. P. Wood, “ In Search of New Lead-Free Electronic Solders,” Journal of Electronic Materials, Vol. 23, 1994, pp. 709-714.
7. B. Richards and K. Nimmo, “An Analysis of the Current Status of Lead-Free Soldering: Update 2000,” UK Department of Trade and Industry, London, 2000.
8. M. R. Harrison and J. H. Vincent, “IDEALS: Improved Design and Environment Aware Manufacturing of Electrics Assemblies by Lead-Free Soldering,” pp. 98-104 in Proceeding of the 12th Microelectronics and Packing Conference, IMAPS Europe, Cambridge, 1999.
9. Report on Research and Development on Lead-Free Soldering, Japan Electronic Industry Development Association, Tokyo, 2000.
10. Alloy Phase Diagrams, ASM Handbook, Vol. 3, ASM International, Materials Park, OH, 1992, pp. 2.1-2.260.
11. M. McCormack, S. Jin, G. W. Kammlott, and H. S. Chen, “New Pb-Free Solder Alloy with Superior Mechanical Properties,” Applied Physics Letters, Vol 63, 1993, pp. 15-17.
12. IPC Roadmap: A Guide for Assembly of Lead-Free Electronics, 4th Draft, IPC, Northbrook, IL, June, 2000.
13. W. Yang, L. E. Feltion, and R. W. Messler, “The Effect of Soldering Process Variables on the Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of Eutectic Sn-Ag/Cu Solder Joints,” Journal of Electronic Materials, Vol. 24, 1995, pp. 1465-1472.
14. T. B. Massalski, Binary Alloy Phase Diagrams, 2nd Ed., ASM International, Ohio, 1990, p. 1409.
15. Y. Kariya and M. Otsuka, “Mechanical Fatigue Characteristics of Sn-3.5Ag-X (X=Bi, Cu, Zn, and In) Solder alloys,” Journal of Electronic Materials, Vol. 27, 1998, pp. 1229-1235.
16. V. I. Igoshev, J. I. Kleiman, D. Shangguan, S. Wong, and U. Michon, “Fracture of Sn-3.5%Ag Solder Alloy under Creep,” Journal of Electronic Materials, Vol. 29, 2000, pp. 1356-1361.
17. W. J. Plumbridge, C. R. Gagg, and S. Peters, “The Creep of Lead-Free Solders at Elevated Temperatures,” Journal of Electronic Materials, Vol. 30, 2001, pp. 1178-1183.
18. S. G.. Jadhav, T. R. Bieler, K. N. Subramanian, and J. P. Lucas, “Stress Relaxation Behavior of Composite and Eutectic Sn-Ag Solder Joints,” Journal of Electronic Materials, Vol. 30, 2001, pp. 1197-1205.
19. M. R. Harrison, J. H. Vincent, and H. A. H. Steen, “Lead-Free Reflow Soldering for Electronics Assembly,” Soldering and Surface Mount Technology, Vol. 13, 2001, pp. 21-38.
20. L. Ye, Z. H. Lai, J. Liu, and A. Thoen, “Microstructure Investigation of Sn-0.5Cu-3.5Ag and Sn-3.5Ag-0.5Cu-0.5B Lead-Free Solders,” Soldering and Surface Mount Technology, Vol. 13, 2001, pp. 16-20.
21. S. Chada, A. Hermann, W. Laub, R. Fournelle, and A. Achar,. “Microstructural Investigation of Sn-Ag and Sn-Pb-Ag Solder Alloys,” Solder and Surface Mount Technology, Vol. 9, 1997, pp. 9-13.
22. K. W. Moon, W. J. Boettinger, U. R. Kattner, F. S. Biancaniello, and C. A. Handwerker, “Experimental and Thermodynamic Assessment of Sn-Ag-Cu Solder Alloys,” Journal of Electronic Material, Vol. 29, 2000, pp. 1122-1136.
23. C. M. Miller, I. E. Anderson, and J. F. Smith, “A Viable Tin-Lead Subsitute: Sn-Ag-Cu,” Journal of Electronic Materials, Vol. 23, 1994, pp. 595-601.
24. M. Li, K. Lee, D. Oisen, W. Chen, B. Tan, and S. Mhaisalkar, “Microstructure, Joint Strength and Failure Mechanisms of SnPb and Pb-Free Solders in BGA Packages,” IEEE Transactions on Electronic Package Manufacture, Vol. 25, 2002, pp.185-192.
25. K. Jonnalagadda, M. Peter, and A. Skipor, “Mechanical Bend Fatigue Reliability of Lead-Free PBGA Assemblies,” pp. 915-918 in Thermomechanical Phenomena in Electronic Systems -Proceedings of the Intersociety Conference, IEEE, Inc., San Diego, CA, USA, 2002.
26. J. H. Lau, Solder Joint Reliability-Theory and Applications, Van Nostrand Reinhold, New York, USA, 1991.
27. R. P. Skelton, High Temperature Fatigue: Properties and Prediction, Elsevier Applied Science, New York, USA, 1987.
28. H. G. Song, J. W. Morris, Jr., and F. Hua, “Anomalous Creep in Sn-Rich Solder Joints,” Materials Transactions, Vol. 43, 2002, pp. 1874-1853.
29. M. L. Huang and L. Wang, “Creep Behavior of Eutectic Sn-Ag Lead-Free Solder Alloy,” Journal of Materials Research, Vol. 17, 2002, pp. 2897-2903.
30. D. Y. Chu, “Creep Behavior of Sn-3.5Ag and Sn-3.5Ag-0.5Cu Lead-Free Solders,” M.S. Thesis, National Central University, Jhong-Li, Taiwan, 2004.
31. J. E. Dorn and L. A. Shepard, “What We Need to Know About Creep,” pp. 3-30 in Symposium on Effect of Cyclic Heating and Stressing on Metals at Elevated Temperatures, ASTM Special Technical Publications 165, American Society for Testing and Materials, Philadelphia, USA, 1954.
32. E. L. Robinson, “Effect of Temperature Variation on the Creep Strength of Steels,” Transactions ASME, Vol. 60, 1938, pp. 253-259.
33. Y. Lieberman, “Relaxation, Tensile Strength and Failure of EI612 and 20Kh1F-L Steels,” Mettaloved, Term. Obrabotka Metal, Vol. 4, 1962, pp.6-13.
34. T. Bui-Quoc, “Engineering Approach for Cumulative Damage in Metals under Creep Loading,” Journal of Engineering Materials and Technology, Transactions of the ASME, Vol. 101, 1979, pp. 337-343.
35. D. G. Pavlou, “Creep Life Prediction under Stepwise Constant Uniaxial Stress and Temperature Conditions,” Engineering Structures, Vol. 23, 2001, pp. 656-662.
36. “Standard Test Methods for Conducting Creep, Creep-Rupture, and Stress-Rupture Tests of Metallic Material,” ASTM E139-96, Annual Book of ASTM Standards, Vol. 3.01, American Society for Testing and Materials, West Conshohocken, PA, USA, 1998, pp. 255-265.
37. M. E. Loomans and M. E. Fine, “Tin-Silver-Copper Eutectic Temperature and Composition,” Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A, Vol. 31A, 2000, pp.1155-1162.
38. G. E. Dieter, Mechanical Metallurgy, McGraw-Hill, New York, USA, 1988.
39. J. Yu, D. K. Joo, and S. W. Shin, “Rupture Time Analyses of the Sn-3.5Ag Alloys Containing Cu or Bi,” Acta Materialia, Vol. 50, 2002, pp. 4315-4324.
40. D. K. Joo, J. Yu, and S. W. Shin, “Creep Rupture of Lead-Free Sn-3.5Ag-Cu Solders,” Journal of Electronic Materials, Vol. 32, 2003, pp. 541-547.
41. V. I. Igoshev, J. I. Kleiman, D. Shangguan, C. Lock, and S. Wong, “Microstructure Changes in Sn-3.5Ag Solder Alloy During Creep,” Journal of Electronic Materials, Vol. 27, 1998, pp. 1367-1371.