||In the threatening business environment, all enterprises have to pay more efforts for survivorship, even to stride forward into unfamiliar field. Some of no-intention to extend companies also found exterior multinational corporations intruded into its advantaged field. In the global village, it became more difficult to be protected and survive under tariff barrier, patent and government regulation. For instance, there was a third enterprise of The Future 500 in 1970 was disappeared or merged in 1980.|
The research intends to dig out the distinction of the visionary companies in the competitive business environment.
Some recommendations were provided from this research as below,
1. To be sensitive to the uncertain world and insist the core value: No matter how rich on the capital & knowledge already had for the sustainable enterprise, the sustainable enterprise always orientate with the uncertain business environment. Congenitally, a multi-national enterprise confronting in the world is more uncontrolled by themselves. The sustainable enterprise must progressively conduct the transformation to survive and extend its business scope and the core value provides consistent guidance of evolution, experiment and success.
2. Self-recognition of organization culture: No matter, how the extensive degree of diversification, the employees of sustainable corporation always recognize himself as part or representative of company, no matter where they are and play a role of steward of the corporation. It is an organization culture made in his alike home-country company. In order to maintain the culture, it is necessary to develop the managers for long period. The corporation also recognize the people is the valued capital than physical facility or money.
3. To tolerate new ideas: The sustainable corporations take the border activities or experiments as tolerant manner due to they recognize the new innovations come from the unplanned and uncertain direction. The novel & unexpected progress were made as the evolution of biophysical species.
(1) Adrian Kinnane，民91，杜邦200年:發源於布蘭迪河畔的科學奇蹟，中文版，知識線出版社。
(2) Arie de Geus，民87，企業活水，滚石文化出版社。
(7) 琳夏普，企業價值創新，民93，McGraw Hill。
(8) 謝佳蕙譯，民89，願景管理，McGraw Hill。
(1) Ansoff, H.I., Strategic Management, London: MaCmillan, 1979.
(2) Chad Holiday, John Pepper and Procter & Gamble, Dedicated to Making Difference, April 2001.
(3) Chad Holiday, Harvard Business Review, Oct. 2001, pp115-120.
(4) Dyer,W.G.Jr., Culture in Organizations: A Case Study and Analysis, Cambridge,MA,Sloan School of Management, MIT, working pp. #1279-1282,1982.
(5) James Collins and Jerry I. Porras, Built to Last.
(6) March, J.G. and Simon, H.A., Organization, New York: Willey, 1958.
(7) Prahalad, K. and Hamel, G., The Core Completency of the Corporation, Harvard Business Review, May-June 1990, pp. 45-46.
(8) Porter, L. W., Steers, R.M., Mowday, R. T. & Boulian, P. V., Organizational Commitment, Job Satisfaction and Turnover among Psychiatric Technicians, Journal of Applied Psychology, Vol.59. No.5, 1974, pp.603-609.
(9) Shona L. Brown and Kathleen M. Eisenhardt, Competing on the Edge: Strategy as Structured Chaos, Harvard Business School Press, 1998.
(10) Shull,F.A., Delbecq, A.L.,& Commings, L.L., Organizational Design Making, New York: McGraw-Hill, 1981.
(11) Yin, R. K., Case study Research: design and methods 2nd ed., London: Sage Publications, 1989.
(12) Yin, R. K., Case study Research: design and methods 2nd ed., London: Sage Publications, 1994.