||1. Chia-Hui Chang and Chun-Nan Hsu. Automatic Extraction of Information Blocks Using PAT Trees. In Proceedings of 1999 National Computer Symposium (NCS-1999), Tamkang University, Tamsui, Taiwan, Dec 1999.|
2. Chia-Hui Chang, Shao-Chen Lui, and Yen-Chin Wu. Applying pattern mining to Web information extraction. In Proceedings of the 5th Pacific Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (PAKDD-2000), pp. 4-16, Hong Kong, Apr 2001.
3. Chia-Hui Chang and Shao-Chen Lui. IEPAD: Information Extraction based on Pattern Discovery, In Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on World Wide Web (WWW10), pp. 595-609, Hong Kong, May 2001.
4. D. Embley, Y. Jiang, and Y.-K. Ng. Record-boundary discovery in web documents. In Proceedings of the ACM SIGMOD International Conference on Management of Data (SIGMOD’99), pages 467–478, Philadelphia, PA, 1999.
5. N. Kushmerick, D. Weld, and R. Doorenbos, Wrapper Induction for information extraction. In Proceedings of the 15th International, Joint Conference on AI (IJCAI-97), pp. 729-737, 1997.
6. N. Kushmerick, Wrapper Induction: Efficiency and expressiveness. Workshop on AI & Information Integration. In Proceedings Of AAAI-98 Workshop on Artificial Intelligence and Information Integration, pp. 15-68, AAAI Press, Menlo Park, California, 1998.
7. I. Muslea, S. Minton, and C. Knoblock, STALKER: learning extraction rules for semi-structured, Web-based information sources. In Proceedings of AAAI-98 Workshop on AI and Information Integration, Technical Report WS-98-01, AAAI Press, Menlo Park, California, 1998.
8. I. Muslea, S. Minton, and C. Knoblock, A hierarchical approach to wrapper induction. In Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Autonomous Agents (Agents-99), pp. 190-197, Seattle, Washington, 1999.
9. Chun-Nan Hsu and Ming-Tzung Dung. Generating finite-state transducers for semi-structured data. Journal of Information Systems, Special Issue on Semi-structured Data, Volume 23, pp. 521-537, Aug 1998.
10. Chun-Nan Hsu and Chien-Chi Chang. Finite-state transducers for semi-structured text mining. In Proceedings of IJCAI-99 Workshop on Text Mining: Foundations, Techniques and Applications, pp. 38-49, Stockholm, Sweden, 1999.
11. Chun-Nan Hsu. Initial Results on Wrapping Semi-structured Web Pages with Finite-State Transducers and Contextual Rules. 1998.
12. Dan Dipasquo. Using HTML Formatting to Aid in Natural Language Processing on the World Wide Web. Senior Honors Thesis, School of Computer Science, Carneige Mellon University, June, 1988.
13. Aho, Alfred V. Algorithms for finding patterns in strings. In J. van Leeuwen, editor, Handbook of Theoretical Computer Science, pages 255-300, Elsevier, 1990.
14. Boris Chidlovskii, Jon Ragetli and Maarten de Rijke: Wrapper Generation via Grammar Induction. ECML 2000, 11th European Conference on Machine Learning, January 7, 2000.
15. Ricardo Baeza-Yates, Berthier Ribeiro-Neto: Modern Information Retrieval. Copyright 1999 by The ACM press, A Division of the Association for Computing Machinary, Inc. (ACM).
16. Tom M. Mitchell: Machine Learning. Copyright 1997 by The McGraw-Hill, Inc.
17. N. Cristianini and J. Shawe-Taylor. An Introduction to Support Vector Machines and Other Kernel-based Learning Methods. Cambridge University Press 2000.
18. Document Object Model(DOM)Level 2 Traversal and Range Specification. Version 1.0, W3C Recommendation 13 November, 2000.
19. SVM - Support Vector Machines, http://www.dtreg.com/svm.htm
20. Chih-Jen Lin's(LIBSVM), http://www.csie.ntu.edu.tw/%7Ecjlin/libsvm/index.html
21. An Introduction to Support Vector Machines and Other Kernel-based Learning Methods, Nell Cristianini, John Shawe-Taylor.