||1. Ahn ,T, Ryu, S. and Han, I. (2004), “The impact of the online and offline features on the user acceptance of Internet shopping malls”, Electronic Commerce Reasearch and Applications, Vol.3, pp.405-420|
2. Aladwani, A.M. and Palvia, P.C. (2002), “Developing and validating an instrument for measuring user-perceived Web quality”, Information & Management, Vol. 39, Iss. 6, pp.467
3. Baal, S.V. and Dach, C. (2005), “Free riding and customer retention across retailers’ channels”, Journal of Interactive marketing, Vol.19, No.2
4. Bagozzi, Richard, P. and Youjae, Y. (1988), "On the Evaluation of Structure Equation Models," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 16 (Spring), 74-94.
5. Bakos, Y. (2001), “The Emerging Landscape for Retail E-Commerce”, Journal of Economic Perspectives, Vol.15, No.1, pp.69-80
6. Barnett, L.A. (1990), “Playfulness: definition, design, and measurement”, Play and Culture, Vol.3, No.4, pp.319-336
7. Bendoly, W., Blocher, J.D., Bretthauer, K.M., Krishnan, S., Ven, M.A. etc. “Online/In-Store Integration and Customer Retention”, Journal of Service Research, May 2005; 7,4; pg. 313
8. Bhatti, N., Bouch, A. and Kuchinsky, A. (2000), “Integrating user-perceived quality into web server design”, Computer Network, Vol.33, No.1-6, pp.43-54
9. Burt, S. and Sparks, L. (2003), “E-commerce and the retail process: a review”, Journal of Retailing and Consumer Service, Vol. 10, pp 275-286.
10. Cao, M.;, Zhang, Q. and Seydel, J. (2005), “B2C e-commerce web site quality: an empirical examination”, Industrial Management & Data Systems, Vol. 105, Nos. 5/6, pp.645
11. Chen, L., Gillenson, M. and Sherrell, D. (2002), “Enticing online consumers: an extended technology acceptance perspective”, Information & Management, Vol. 39, No. 8, pp. 705-719
12. Chen, S. and Leteny, F. (2000), “Get real! Managing the next stage of internet retail”, European Management Journal,Vol.18, No.5, pp.556-569
13. Coughlan, A.T., Anderson, E., Stern, L.W. and EI-Ansary, A.I. (2001), Marketing Channels (6th ed), Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice-Hall
14. Csikszentmihalyi, M.(1975), “Beyond Boredom and Anxiety, Jossey-Bass”, San Francisco
15. Dabholkar, P.A. (1996), “Consumer evaluations of new technology-base self-service options”, International Journal of Research in Marketing, Vol.13, No. 1, pp. 29-51
16. Davis, F.D., Bagozzi, P.R. and Warshaw, P.R. (1992), “Extrinsic and intrinsic motivation to use computers in the workplace”, Journal of Applied Social Psychology, Vol. 22, pp.1111-1132
17. Davis, F.D., Bagozzi, R.P. and Warshaw, P.R. (1989), “User acceptance of computer technology: A comparison of two theoretical models”, Management Science, 35, pp982-1003
18. Deci, E.L. and Ryan, R.M. (1985), “Intrinsic Motivation and Self-Determination in Human Behavior, Plenum Press” New York
19. Devaraj, S., Fan, M. and Kohli, R. (2002), “Antecedents of B2C Channel Satisfaction and Preference: Validating e-Commerce Metrics”, Information System Research, Vol. 13 No. 3, pp 316-333.
20. Eighmey, and McCord (1998) “Adding value in the information age: Uses and gratifications of sites on the World Wide Web”, Journal of Business Research, Vol. 41, Iss. 3; pp. 187-195
21. Enders, A. and Jelassi, T (2000), “The converging business models of internet and bricks-and-mortar retailers”, European Management Journal, Vol.18, No.5, pp.542-550
22. Fink, J. and Kobsa, A. (2000), “A review and analysis of commercial user modeling servers for personalization on the world wide web”, User Modeling and User-Adapted Interaction, Vol. 10, Nos. 3/4, pp. 209-49
23. Fishbein, M., Ajzen, I. (1975) “Belief, Attitude, Intentions and Behavior: An Introduction to Theory and Research”, Addison-Wesley, Boston
24. Fornell, Claes (1992), "A National Customer Satisfaction Barometer: The Swedish Experience," Journal of Marketing, 56 (January), 6-21.
25. Frazier, GL (1999), “Organizing and managing channels of distribution”, J Acad Mark Sci 27(2): 226-240.
26. Gulati, R., Garino, J (2000), “Get the right mix of brick & clicks”, Harv Bus Rev, Vol.78, No.3, pp.107-114
27. Holbrook, M.B.(1994), “Nostalgia and Consumption Preference: Some Emerging Patterns of Consumer Tastes”, The Journal of Consumer Research, Vol.20, No.2, pp.245-256
28. Horrigan, J.B. and Whinston, A.B. (1997), “Electronic Commerce: A Manager’s Guide”, Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA
29. Horrigan, John, B., Lee, Raini. (2002), Getting serious online. Pew Internet and American Life Project, March 3, (www.pewinternet.org/).
30. Huizingh, E.(2000), “The content and design of web sites: an empirical study”, Information & management, Vol.37, No.1, pp.2-16
31. Igbaria, M., Parasuraman, S. and Baroudi, J.J. (1996), “A motivational model of microcomputer usage”, Journal of Management Information System, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp.127-143
32. Igbria, M, Schiffman, S.J. and Wieckowshi, T.S. (1994), “The respective roles of microcomputer technology”, Behavior and Information Technology, Vol.13, No.6, pp.349-361
33. Jap, Sandy D. and Shankar Ganesan (2000), "Control Mechanisms and the Relationship Life Cycle: Implications for Safeguarding Specific Investments and Developing Commitment," Journal of Marketing Research, 37 (2), 227-45.
34. Karahanna, E. and Srub, D. (1999), “The psychological origins of perceived usefulness and ease of use”, Information and Management, Vol. 25 Nos. 5/6, pp. 237-250
35. Keeney, R.L. (1999), “The value of Internet commerce to the customer”, Management Science, Vol. 45, Iss.4, pp.522
36. Klopping, I.M and McKinney, E. (2004), “Extending the Technology Acceptance Model and the Task-Technology Fit Model to Consumer E-commerce”, Information Technology, Learning, and Performance Journal, Vol. 22, No. 1, pp. 35
37. Koufaris, M. (2002), “Applying the technology acceptance model and flow theory to online consumer behavior”, Information System Research, Vol. 13, Iss. 2, pp.205-225
38. Lederer, A., Maupin, D. , Sena, M. and Zhuang, Y. (2000), “The technology model and world wide web”, Decision Support System, Vol. 29, p. 269-282.
39. Lee, M.K.O. and Turban, E. (2001), “A trust model for consumer internet shopping”, International Journal of Electronic CommerceEJournal of Marketing, Vol.61, No.2, pp.35-51
40. Li, E.Y. (1997), “Perceived importance of information system success factors: A meta analysis of group differences”, Information & Management, Vol.21, No.1, pp.15-28
41. Liebermane, J.N. (1977) “Playfulness: Its Relationship to Imagination and Creativity”, Academic Press, New York.
42. Lilley, J. (2005), “The challenge of multi-channel transactions”, Journal of digital asset management, Vol.1, No.6, pp.420-426
43. Limayem, M., Khalifa, M. and Frini, A.(2000), “What makes consumers buy from the Internet? A longitufinal study of online shopping”, IEEE Trans. Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Part A-System and Human, Vol.30, No. 4, pp. 421-432
44. Lin, C.J. and Lu, H. (2000), “Towards an understanding of the behavioral intention to use a web site”, International Journal of Information Management, Vol.20, No.3, pp.197-208
45. Liu, C. and Arnett, P.K (2000), “Exploring the factors associated with web site success in the context of electronic commerce”, Information & Management, Vol. 38 No. 1, pp.23-33.
46. Loiacono, E., Watson, R. and Goodhue, D. (2001), “WebQual: A Web Site Quality Instrument”, Working paper, University of Georgia
47. Malone, T.W. (1981), “Toward a theory of intrinsically motivating instruction”, Cognitive Science, Vol.4, pp.333-369
48. Malone, T.W. (1981), “What makes computer games fun?”, Byte, pp.258-276
49. Molla, A. and Licker, P.S. (2001), “E-commerce system success: An attempt to extend and respecify the DeLone and McLean model of IS success”, Journal of Electronic Commerce Success, Vol.2, No.4, pp.1-11
50. Monsuwe, T.P., Dellaert, Benedict, G.C., Ruyter, K.D.(2004), “What drives consumers to shop online? A literature review”, International Journal of Service Industry management, Vol.15, Iss. 1, pp.102
51. Moon, J.W. and Kim, Y.G. (2001), “Extending the TAM for a World-Wide-Web context”, Information & Management, Vol. 38, pp.217-230
52. Parasuraman, A., Zeithaml, A., Valaric, A. and Berry, Leonard, L. (1988), “SERVQUAL: A multi-item scale for measuring consumer perceptions of service quality”, Journal of Retailing, Vol.64, No.1, pp.12-40
53. Pitt, L.F., Waston, R.T. and Kavan, C.B. (1995), “Service quality: A measure of information systems effectiveness”, MIS quarterly, Vol.19, No.2, pp.173-188
54. Porter, M.E. (2001), “Strategy and the Internet”, Harv Bus Rev, Vol.79, No.3, pp.63-78
55. Rabinovich, E. and Bailey, J.P. (2004), “Physical distribution service in internet retailing: service pricing, transaction attributes, and firm attributes”, Journal of Operations Management, Vol.21, pp.651-672
56. Robbins, S. and Stylianou, A. (2003), “Global corporate web sites: an empirical investigation of content and design”, Information & Management, Vol. 40 No. 33, pp. 205-212.
57. Sandelands, L.E., Asford, S.J. and Dutton, J.E. (1983), “Reconceptualizing the overjustification effect effect: a template-matching approach” Motivation and Emotion, Vol. 7, No.3, pp.229-255
58. Settles, C. (1995), “Cybermarketing: Essentials for success”, New York: Ziff-Davis Press
59. Shanker, V. and Winer, R.S., “Interactive marketing goes multichannel”, Journal of Interactive Marketing, Vol. 19, pg.2
60. Smith, B.A. and Merchant, E.J. (2001), “Designing an attractiveness web sites: variables of importance”, Proceedings of the 32nd Annual Conference of the Decision Sciences Institute, San Francisco, CA.
61. Soliman, F. and Youssef, M.A. (2003), “Internet-based e-commerce and its impact on manufacturing and business operations”, Industrial Management & Data Systems, Vol. 103, Iss. 8/9, pp. 546-553
62. Sousa, R. and Voss, C.A (2006), “Service Quality in Multi-channel Services Employing Virtual Channels”, Journal of Service Research, Vol. 8 No. 4, pp. 356-371.
63. Tractinsky, N. and Rao, V.S. (2001), “Social dimensions of internet shopping: theory-based arguments for web-store design”, Human Systems Management, Vol. 21, No. 2, pp. 195-208
64. Trindis, H.C. (1971), “Attitude and Attitude Change”, Wiley, New York
65. Venkatesh, V. (2000), “Veterminants of perceived ease of use: integrating control, intrinsic motivation, and emotion into the technology acceptance model”, Information Systems Research, Vol. 79, No. 1, pp.1-28
66. Webster, J., Heian, J.B. and Michelman, J.E., “Computer training and computer anxiety in the educational process: an experimental analysis”, in Proceedings of the Eleventh International Conference on Information System, 16-19, Copenhagen, Denmark, pp. 171-182
67. William H. DeLone, Ephraim R. McLean (2003), “The DeLone and McLean Model of Information Systems Success: A Ten-Year Update”, Journal of Management Information Systems, Vol. 19 No. 4 pp.9-30
68. Zeithaml, V.A., Parasuraman, A. and Malhotra, A. (2002), “Service quality delivery through Web sites: A crtical view of extant knowledge”, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Vol.30, No.4, pp.362-375
69. Zhang, X., Prybutok V.R. and Koh, C.E. (2006), “The Role of Impulsiveness in a TAM-Based Online Purchasing Behavior Model”, Information Resources Management Journal, Vol.19, No. 2, pp.54