||1. Abad, P., Jaggi, C., 2003. A joint approach for setting unit price and the length of the credit period for a seller when end demand is price sensitive. International Journal of Production Economics, pp.115-122.|
2. Aviv, Y., 2007. On the benefits of collaborative forecasting partnerships between retailers and manufacturers. Management Science, Vol.53, No.5, pp.777-794
3. Achabal, D., Mclntyre, S., Smith, S., Kalyanam, K., 2000. A decision support system for vendor managed inventory. Journal of Retailing, pp.430-454.
4. Bernstein, F., Chen, F., Federgruen, A., 2006. Coordinating supply chains with simple pricing schemes: the role of Vendor-managed inventories. Management Science, Vol.52, No.10, pp.1483-1492.
5. Bourland, K., Powell, S., Pyke, D., 1996. Exploring timely demand information to reduce inventories. European Journal of Operations Research, pp.239-253.
6. Bernstein, F., Federgruen, A., 2004. Dynamic inventory and pricing models for competing retailers. Naval Res. Logist. 51, pp.258-274.
7. Bernstein, F., Federgruen, A., 2005. Decentralized supply chains with competing retailers under demand uncertainty. Management Science, Vol.51, No.1, pp.18-29.
8. Chapman, C., Ward, S., Cooper, D., Page, M., 1984. Credit policy and inventory control. Journal of the Operational Research Society, pp.1055-1065.
9. Cachon, G., Fisher, M., 2000. Supply chain inventory management and the value of shared Information. Management Science, Vol.46, No.8, pp.1032-1048
10. Cachon, G., Fisher, M., 1997. Campbell Soup’s continuous replenishment program: evaluation and enhanced inventory decision rules. Production and Operations Management , pp.266-276
11. Chen, F., 1998. Echelon reorder points, installation reorder points and the value of centralized demand information. Management Science. Vol.44, No.12, pp.S221-S225.
12. Cheung, K., Lee, H., 2002. The inventory benefit of shipment coordination and stock rebalancing in a supply chain. Management Science, Vol.48, No.2, pp.300-306
13. Chung, K. J., 1999. Bounds on the optimum order quantity in DCF analysis of the EOQ model under trade credit. Journal of Information & Operation Science, 20, pp.137-148.
14. Chung, K., 1989. Inventory control and trade credit revisited. Journal of the Operational Research Society, Vol.40, No.5, pp.495-498.
15. Chung, K., Huang, C., 2000. The convexities of the present value functions of all future cash outflows in inventory and credit. Production Planning & Control, pp.133-140.
16. Clark, T., Hammond, J., 1997. Reengineering channel reordering processes to improve total supply chain performance. Production and Operations Management, pp.248-265.
17. Clark, T., Mckenney, J., 1994. Campell Soup Company: a leader in continuous replenishment innovations. Harvard Business School, Harvard University.
18. Cetinkaya, S., Lee, C., 2000. Stock replenishment and shipment scheduling for vendor-managed inventory systems. Management Science, Vol.46, No.2, pp.217-232
19. Dong, Y., Xu, K., 2002. A supply chain model of vendor managed inventory. Transportation Research, pp.75-95.
20. Dong, Y., Xu, K., Dresner, M., 2007. Environmental determinants of VMI adoption: An exploratory analysis. Transportation Research, part E, pp.355-369
21. Daellenbach, H., 1986. Inventory control and trade credit. Journal of the Operational Research Society, Vol.37, No.5, pp.525-528.
22. Fry, M., Kapuscinski, R., Olsen, T., 2001. Coordinating production and delivery under a (z, Z)-type Vendor-managed inventory contract. Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, pp.151-173.
23. Goyal, S., 1985. Economics order quantity under conditions of permissible delay in payments. Journal of the Operational Research Society, Vol.36, No.4, pp.335-338.
24. Gavirneni, S., Kapuscinski, R., Tayur, S., 1999. Value of information in capacitated supply chains. Management Science. Vol.45, No.1, pp.16-25.
25. Hammond, J., 1994. Barilla SpA (A) and (B). Harvard Business School, Harvard University.
26. Hariharan, R., Zipkin, P., 1995. Customer-order information, lead times, and inventories. Management Science, Vol.41, No.10, pp.1599-1607.
27. Haley, C., Higgins, R., 1973. Inventory policy and trade credit financing. Management Science, Vol.20, No.4, pp.464-471.
28. Iyer, A., Bergen, M., 1997. Quick response in Manufacturer-retailer channels. Management Science, Vol.43, No.4, pp.559-570.
29. Kim, J., Hwang, H., Shinn, S., 1995. An optimal credit policy to increase supplier’s profits with price-dependent demand functions. Production Planning and Control, Vol.6, No.1, pp.45-50.
30. Lovejoy, W., Whang, S., 1995. Response time design in integrated order processing/ production systems. Operations Research.
31. Lee, C., Chu, W., 2005. Who should control inventory in a supply chain? Journal of the Operational Research, pp.158-172.
32. Mehta, D., 1968. The formulation of credit policy models. Management Science, Vol.15, No.2. pp.B30-B50.
33. Moinzadeh, K., 2002. A multi-echelon inventory system with information exchange. Management Science, Vol.48. No.3.
34. Moinzadeh, K., Bassok, Y., 1998. An inventory/distribution model with information sharing between the buyer and the supplier. School of Business Administration, University of Washington.
35. Narayanan, V., Raman, A., 1997. Assignment of stocking decision rights under incomplete contracting. Harvard Business School, Harvard University.
36. Ouyang, L., Yen, N., Wu, K., 1996. Mixture inventory model with backorders and lot sales for variable lead time. Journal of the Operational Research Society, 47, pp.829-832.
37. Ravindran, A., Phillips, D., Solberg, J., 1987. Operations research: principles and practice. Wiley, New York.
38. Rachamadugu, R., 1989. Effect of delayed payments (trade credit) on order quantities. Journal of the Operational Research Society, Vol.40, No.9.
39. Raghunathan, S., Yeh, A., 2001. Beyond EDI: impact of continuous replenishment program (CRP) between a manufacturer and its retailers. Information Systems Research. pp.406-419.
40. Shinn, S., Hwang, H., 2003. Optimal pricing and ordering policies for retailers under order size-dependent delay in payments. Computers and Operations Research, Vol.30, pp.35-50.
41. Shinn, S., 1997. Determining optimal retail price and lot size under day-terms supplier credit. Computers and Industrial Engineering, Vol.33, Nos.3-4, pp. 717-720.
42. Teng, J., 2002. On the economic order quantity under conditions of permissible delay in payments. Journal of the Operational Research Society, Vol.53, pp.915-918.
43. Vlist, P, Kuik, R, Verheijen, B, 2007. Note on supply chain integration in vendor-managed inventory. Decision Support Systems.
44. Waller, M., Johnson, M., Davis T., 1999. Vendor-managed inventory in the retail supply chain. Journal of Business Logistics, pp.183-203.
45. Yao, Y., Dresner, M., 2007. The inventory value of information sharing, continuous replenishment, and vendor-managed inventory. Transportation Research, part E.
46. Yao, Y., Evers P., Dresner, M., 2007. Supply chain integration in Vendor-managed inventory. Decision Support Systems, pp.663-674