||1. Bourigault, D. Lexter: A terminology extraction software for knowledge acquisition from texts. In proceedings of KAW’1995.|
2. Church, K.W., Hanks, P. Word association norms, mutual information and lexicography. In proceedings of 27th Annual Conference of the ACL’1989, pp. 76-83.
3. Das, S. and Chen, M., 2001. Yahoo! for Amazon: Extracting market sentiment from stock message boards. In proceedings of APFA’2001
4. Dave, K., Lawrence, S. and Pennock, D. Mining the Peanut Gallery: Opinion Extraction and Semantic Classification of Product Reviews. In proceedings of WWW’2003, pp.519-528.
5. DeJong, G. 1982. An Overview of the FRUMP System. Strategies for Natural Language Parsing, pp.149-176.
6. Goldstein, J., Kantrowitz, M., Mittal, V. and Carbonell, J. Summarizing Text Documents: Sentence Selection and Evaluation Metrics. In the proceedings of SIGIR’1999, pp.121-128.
7. Ohno, H., Kusumura, Y., Hijikata, Y., Nishida, S. Social summarization of text feedback for online auctions and interactive presentation of the summary. In proceedings of IUI’2006, pp.242-249.
8. Hatzivassiloglou, V. and McKeown, K. Predicting the Semantic Orientation of Adjectives. In proceedings of ACL 1997, pp. 174-181.
9. Hatzivassiloglou, V., and Wiebe, J. Effects of adjective orientation and gradability on sentence subjectivity. In proceedings of COLING’2000, pp.299-305.
10. Hearst, M. Direction-based Text Interpretation as an Information Access Refinement. In P. Jacobs, editor, Text-Based Intelligent Systems. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates 1992.
11. Hu, M. and Liu, B. Mining and Summarizing Customer Reviews. In proceedings of KDD’2004.
12. Hulth, A. Improved automatic keyword extraction given more linguistic knowledge. In proceedings of EMNLP’2003.
13. Jacquemin, C., Bousigault, D. Term extraction and automatic indexing. In R. Mitkov, editor, Handbook of Computational Linguistic. Oxford University Press.
14. Kupiec, J., Pedersen, J., and Chen, F. 1995. A Trainable Document Summarizer. In proceedings of SIGIR’1995, pp.68-73.
15. Liu, B., Hsu, W., Ma, Y. Integrating Classification Association Rule Mining. In proceedings of KDD’1998, pp.80-86.
16. Liu, B., Hu, M., Cheng, J. Opinion Observer: Analyzing and Comparing Opinions on the Web. In proceedings of WWW’2005, pp.342-351.
17. Morinaga, S., Yamanishi, K., Tateishi, K., and Fukushima, T. Mining product reputations on the web. In proceedings of KDD’2002.
18. Nasukawa, T. and Yi, J. 2003. Sentiment analysis: Capturing favorability using natural language processing. In Proceedings of K-CA’2003.
19. Osgood, C.E., Succi, G.J. and Tannenbaum, P. 1957. The Measurement of Meaning.University of Illinois.
20. Paice, C. D. 1990. Constructing Literature Abstracts by Computer: Techniques and Prospects. Information Processing and Management 26, pp.171-186.
21. Pang, B., Lee, L. and Vaithyanathan, S. Thumbs up? Sentiment classification using machine learning techniques. In proceedings of EMNLP’2002.
22. Pang, B. and Lee, L. A sentimental education: Sentiment analysis using subjectivity summarization based on minimum cuts. In proceedings of ACL’2004.
23. Popescu A.M. and Etzioni O. Extracting product features and opinions from reviews. In proceedings of HLT-EMNLP’2005.
24. Rilooff, E. and Wiebe, J. Learning extraction patterns for subjective expressions. In the proceedings of HLT-EMNLP’2003, pp.25-32
25. Salton, G. Singhal, A. Buckley, C. and Mitra, M. Automatic Text Decomposition using Text Segments and Text Themes. In proceedings of ACM Conference on Hypertext 1996, pp.53-65.
26. Satoshi Sato and Yasuhiro Sasaki. Automatic Collection of Related Terms from the Web. In proceedings of ACL’03.
27. Subasic, P. and Huettner, A. Affect analysis of text using fuzzy semantic typing. IEEE Transaction On Fuzzy Systems Special Issue, 9, pp.483-496, August 2001.
28. Tait, J. 1983. Automatic Summarizing of English Texts. Ph.D. Dissertation, University of Cambridge.
29. Turney, P.D. 2001. Mining the Web for synonyms: PMI-IR versus LSA on TOEFL. In Proceedings of the Twelfth European Conference on Machine Learning pp. 491-502.
30. Turney, P.D. Thumbs up or Thumbs down? Semantic orientation applied to unsupervised classification of reviews. In proceedings of 40th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics, pp. 417-424, July2002.
31. Wilson, T., Wiebe, J., and Hwa, R. Just how mad are you? Finding strong and weak opinion clauses. In proceedings of AAAI’2004, pp.761-769.
32. Wu, Y.C. and Chang, C.H. Efficient Text Chunking using Linear Kernel with Mask Method, Knowledge Based Systems, Vol. 20, Issue 3, pp. 209-219, 2007.
33. Wu, Y.C., Fan, T.K., Lee, Y.S. Show-Jane Yen: Extracting Named Entities Using Support Vector Machines. In proceedings of KDLL 2006, pp. 91-103.
34. Wu, Y.C., Yang, J.C. and Lee, Y.S. An Approximate Approach for Training Polynomial Kernel SVMs in Linear Time. In proceedings of ACL’07 Poster.
35. Yi, J., Nasukawa, T., Bunescu, R. Niblack, W.. Sentiment Analyzer: Extracting Sentiments about a Given Topic using Natural Language Processing Techniques. In proceedings of ICDM’2003.
36. Zhuang, L., Jing, F. and Zhu, X.Y. Movie Review Mining and Summarization. In proceedings of CIKM’06, pp.43-50.